Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt (44343 Views)

Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Male Chastity Devices Come In Chrome And Camo Finishes / Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by Cayon(f): 3:30am On Dec 21, 2008
It's quite obvious that some of us (Nairalanders) are struggling a lot lately with sexual frustrations. Saying this, Who Is the Fittest ( Men or Women) to wear the chastity belt?

Voting booth is open grin grin

Going on a date and yes, i am wearing a chastity belt grin

Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 21, 2008
Women, because anything can still go in there. . . .finger, cucumber,bat or w/e this ppl use undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by SeaGoddes(f): 5:03am On Dec 21, 2008
men, they just need to zip it, it is too much angry
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by Deshannel(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2008
Jst wanted to b d 3rd 2 comment on dis.
Anyway i tink a hermaphrodite needs it more. grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by topup: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2008
Hehe, where I live, the term 'fit' refers to someone who is either in great physical shape or is attractive. 'He's fit', but you mean who is suited, I suppose.

I think maybe men should wear it, because though sometimes women force themselves on men, it is a lot harder for a woman to have sex if the man doesn't do a thing, whilst it is still possible to engage in sex, even if the girl decides she won't do a thing, as long as she's not wearing a chasity belt, the act is still possible.

Not sure if that made sense, but you get what I mean (hopefully).
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by dollyn(f): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2008
@topup.very well said.i feel u
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by Cayon(f): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2008
topup:

Hehe, where I live, the term 'fit' refers to someone who is either in great physical shape or is attractive. 'He's fit', but you mean who is suited, I suppose.

And you are 100% correct.  I'll change to the most suitable person.  That was just my BVI Colloquial Dialect.  Thanks for correcting me.

topup:

I think maybe men should wear it, because though sometimes women force themselves on men, it is a lot harder for a woman to have sex if the man doesn't do a thing, whilst it is still possible to engage in sex, even if the girl decides she won't do a thing, as long as she's not wearing a chasity belt, the act is still possible.

Not sure if that made sense, but you get what I mean (hopefully).

[s]Not sure if I got your drift - I am confused.[/s] Reread. Got it
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by topup: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2008
I think I missed some well deserved full stops, it'll read easier if I put them in, and no worries CAYON about the colloquial dialect, without dialect conversation would be boring.
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by Pennywise(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2008
Women need to wear it because

1.If junior (family heir) is going to pass through there, that part of the body need to be shown some respect.

2.A strange privates might irreversibly damage the family prized canal. Lovemaking may never be the same again for couple.

3.When you sexually conquer the matriach of a family, you rubbish the family pride. A lady who submits self to a married man or committed male partner should consider herself conquered to the eternal glory of the conqueror and family
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by Cayon(f): 4:32am On Dec 22, 2008
I've been thinking: - I know these are medieval devices but i think women who are afraid of being rape should wear chastity belts to keep off sexual predators. Am i right or wrong?

Predators
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 22, 2008
Cayon:

I've been thinking: - I know these are medieval devices but i think women who are afraid of being rape should wear chastity belts to keep off sexual predators. Am i right or wrong?

Predators
wouldn't it be better not to choke from sperm? Them no get mouth?
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by bluespice(f): 4:41am On Dec 22, 2008
im confsed ruby undecided

@ topic i think its the men jare

n cayon yeah they should but which woman isnt scared of rape anyway undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by Cayon(f): 4:44am On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Silky:  Please come back here because I didn't get the question.  break it down infant style for me.  thanks
bluespice:

I'm confsed ruby undecided

@ topic i think its the men jare

n cayon yeah they should but which woman isnt scared of rape anyway undecided
True dat
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by StephenP(m): 4:52am On Dec 22, 2008
The one who wants to be remain a virgin grin I still got my belt on lock (pun intended).
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 22, 2008
Cayon:

Silky: Please come back here because I didn't get the question. break it down infant style for me.

and to bluespice. . . . .

If a guy really wants to rape a girl, she's got two holes. If one is closed, he'd go for the other. So would she want to choke on his bigstick? undecided tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by bluespice(f): 5:24am On Dec 22, 2008
in that case illd say 3 holes
b.t.w these arent holes per-say
they are orifices
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 22, 2008
Lol, but atleast the belt still covers two of those holes grin grin

In this world, women are not safe. . . .even men sef, now that we have gay men roaming abt
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by Cayon(f): 5:33am On Dec 22, 2008
@silky and Bluspice

where is the third hole?

StephenP:

The one who wants to be remain a virgin grin I still got my belt on lock (pun intended).
Bluespice you think you can answer StephenP

off 2 bed - sleepy baaad
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by bluespice(f): 5:38am On Dec 22, 2008
lol cayon the 3 'holes' r
the mouth
vagina n
anus
hence silky's referrence to gay men u gerrit? tongue

stephenP
so wait, wat was it i . . undecided embarassed tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:11am On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

and to bluespice. . . . .

If a guy really wants to rape a girl, she's got two holes. If one is closed, he'd go for the other. So would she want to choke on his bigstick? undecided tongue

clears throat . . . . . .  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

@topic

it would be more appropriate for the guy;

[list]
[li]Frustrated sexuality[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]bloodless brains[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]manipulative expanding meats[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]last but not the least . . . . their utter stupidity and insensitivity to their female counterparts![/li]
[/list]

Lol!!!! that was fun . . . lol
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by Cayon(f): 1:59am On Dec 23, 2008
bluespice:

lol cayon the 3 'holes' r
the mouth
vagina n
anus
hence silky's referrence to gay men u gerrit? tongue
lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by busybein: 2:03am On Dec 23, 2008
who cares? undecided @topic
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

na wa o. shocked shocked Who has been teaching you all this?
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by mamagee3(f): 1:53am On Jan 14, 2010
Chastity, my foot!
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by chinedumo(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2010
some married couples make lock their. partner and keep the key shouldn't be a problem as long as it is not uncomfortable. like when he goes for guy's night out. and other extremely sexy outing that she cannot make along with him
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by chastitybe: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2010
your chastity belt is so old.
i love to custom chastity belt for mysellf.
http://www.spicesforlove.com/
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by 190smh: 1:52am On Aug 28, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 190 embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by Beesluv: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
Men of course!!!
Re: Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt by madenigga2dcore(m): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2015
does dis type of pant exist in our world? seriously do ppe wear it

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Share A Kiss In Qatar (Photo) / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / My Experience With Older Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.