Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1590 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / ”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by adapcee(m): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: . by Dubemkelly(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
Pele love.
Re: . by obyrich(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Pray harder.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
You know, there is a difference between fiance and fiancee angry

If you don't know how to use those words, then please don't use them. No be by force angry
Re: . by Swiftboy(m): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Pray very well and are you sure you're correct?
Re: . by tellwisdom: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
After chopping the money, now you want to run. Listen gurl, u are not going anywhere angry
Re: . by 25omega(m): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
tellwisdom: After chopping the money, now you want to run. Listen gurl, u are not going anywhere angry
grin grin grin grin grin

money ritual?? WTF is that? was the man really wealthy while he was alive? Also he is dead.
Re: . by Sard(m): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
wetin com concern u? bro, u better join them spend d money before the thing go vamoose (in case it does). Don't let superstitious belief deprive you of spending the money. wink
Re: . by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sard: wetin com concern u? bro, u better join them spend d money before the thing go vamoose (in case it does). Don't let superstitious belief deprive you of spending the money. wink
exactly.

@ op abeg listen to this poster above me.dont let anybody deceieve you with superstitious thrash
Re: . by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
hi who told you there is such thing like blood money or is it your figment of imagination..what proof do you have to correlate that with family problems.
Re: . by aariwa(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
OP you are planning to dump a marrige based on unfouded rumour.it shows that you are too childish and immature to take up responsibilities that will surely come your way in marriage.BTW how old are you?
Re: . by LoveDecay(m): 2:19am On Nov 18, 2013
adapcee: Hi guys,need your sincere advice on this issue.what will u do if u discover that your fiance dad did money ritual.we've been dating for almost 4years now and I just discovered what the late man did during his burial after meeting one of my friends at the burial ceremony of my fiance dad.was also informed that the effect of the ritual thing is telling on the step children.

My fiance and her siblings with her mum never lived in d same house with der dad.Am seriously having a doubt wheather to continue the 4-years relationship as i was planning to arrange for d 2-families to meet.
Have made consultations and was told To keep praying about dis as ders nothing prayer can't do.
I need your sincere advice on dis as wheather to go ahead with diS relationship or not.
Your positive response will b highly appreciated.thx

wats this slowpoke saying ? her father was a ritualist, so what... if you did not know , would it stop him from been a ritualist or change the man.

You to come, and form good boy here... carry your smelly shit go.... all this time you were collecting money from her .... rubbish poster kowai angry
Re: . by Brimmie(m): 5:57am On Nov 18, 2013
Rumour

(1) (Reply)

30 Quotes That Will Make You Rethink What “love” Means By Brianna West / Sex And Age / She Hates Black Peolpe But Wants Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.