Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG (35775 Views)

For Unemployed Graduates ONLY / What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria / Senate President Gives 2face Ferrari But Rejected A Bill To Pay Unemployed Grad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by theoctopus: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2013
GSKing:
Mo'fuckin dolt... what if I tell you I pay my bills... legitimately! would that change the fact that you a broke azzs nigga?
25k is peanut, azzs wipe... go and stand in line for yours... it's almost your turn... or better still, keep quoting me!

You just proved my point that you are a wayward child. And an ignorant one to boot. With your gutter language. You better come out of that your yahoo life and get real with yourself

5 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Dre19: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2013
As a sure boy cheesy i go dey dopapa dopapa cheesy may D things grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by okomonny(m): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2013
This young Nigerian can be formed into small groups like co-operative, then establish small/cottage industry for them to manage with this huge amount N15 Billion. Industry such as soap, tissue paper, laundry etc can sustain them forever rather than feeding them for 1 year & later throw them to labour market again. Dont forget that the ppl that may benefit from the programme might be relations of the power that be.

1 Like

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Mubby4luv(m): 10:18am On Nov 19, 2013

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Mubby4luv(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2013
Government approved 15 billion for 50,000 unemployed, according to my maths iv the money is successful divided to the 50000 youths it will be =#1,250,000,000 .so my question is ho gets the remaining money.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by theoctopus: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2013
Mubby4luv: Government approved 15 billion for 50,000 unemployed, according to my maths iv the money is successful divided to the 50000 youths it will be =#1,250,000,000 .so my question is ho gets the remaining money.

You are the worst mathematics student I have ever seen! Incredible! ASUU has destroyed Nigeria! grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by firstolalekan(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2013
Sike: Can you Send me just 1k MTN Card?

there's no 1k mtn.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by emorse(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2013
theoctopus:

Did you read anywhere that it will rotated yearly like NYSC? The government will pay for the internship. It is up to the inn\terns to prove themselves and be retained or even move from there to other companies. At least that gives them some needed experience to push on.

Push on to where? You don't get. Our labour market is super saturated. Only job creation can solve this. Not throwing money around.

1 Like

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Mubby4luv(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2013
theoctopus:

You are the worst mathematics student I have ever seen! Incredible! ASUU has destroyed Nigeria! grin grin grin
Lol am I missing something? Except iv the money is for a whole year. Tank God na ASUU u blame grin
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Polio: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2013
Mr Aboki: 25'k.... grin

That na recharge card money na!!

Can you show any evidence that you have spent 25k on recharge cards monthly, for the past three months?

Ode!
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by jericco1(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2013
Iaz93: #25,000? angry

Well, half bread is better than none.
They'll have to manage it. That's if they even get it undecidedangry
it's half bread is better than no bread

1 Like

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by taharqa: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2013
Much as I am not Personally such a big fan of these kinds of 'Employment Schemes', I wud like to strongly urge those people who are unemployed to run at this opportunity, hard. Plz, DO NOT listen to d Useless musings of d many Bitter persons on NL urging you otherwise. That was how these same Bitter Souls railed against YOUWin when it came out, which made lots of persons to miss out on d program initiali. Today, after 3 batches, that program has not only been EXCELLENT (in almost every way), but has recorded almost Complete Success all round!!..... Plus, this is obviously not a scam. An Active thread is currently on in d Jobs Session where people who hv already been taken discuss related issues almost on a daily basis. So be Wise, for yourself...

3 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by firstolalekan(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2013
Mubby4luv: Government approved 15 billion for 50,000 unemployed, according to my maths iv the money is successful divided to the 50000 youths it will be =#1,250,000,000 .so my question is ho gets the remaining money.

what a shame!
even if u nor knw book, u nor get calculator?
the answer is 300000.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by signz: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2013
okomonny: This young Nigerian can be formed into small groups like co-operative, then establish small/cottage industry for them to manage with this huge amount N15 Billion. Industry such as soap, tissue paper, laundry etc can sustain them forever rather than feeding them for 1 year & later throw them to labour market again. Dont forget that the ppl that may benefit from the programme might be relations of the power that be.

Every body can't do business. Majority of our graduates believe in white collar jobs.

The FG have also setup a program for those who can do business => YOUWIN.

So its left for people to choose ONE.

2 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by bobod: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2013
I'm surprised at the attitude of some people on this platform. This initiative should be lauded. It is the first of its kind in Nigeria. Probably in west Africa.
This type of welfare scheme is what the western world provides for her citizens. It is a stipend but in advanced countries helps to keep youths from crimes and other vices. That's why most people want visas(welfare till you find your feet). The money is usually very small. Real work must be seen to pay better.
However this is a fantastic initiative, I did not know it will start with 20k. Infact I was of the opinion that so as to include all unemployed youth (non graduates and illiterates can be unemployed too): the money can be 7.5k. If you get a job placement , it should be contributory. Employers 7.5k and government say 10k.
Though small it will reduce vices. We should give an opportunity to work. It works in other countries. It could transform Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by theoctopus: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2013
emorse:

Push on to where? You don't get. Our labour market is super saturated. Only job creation can solve this. Not throwing money around.

You cannot have a super saturated labour market in a developing economy, especially in Nigeria. The job opportunities in Nigeria are enormous. What we lack yet are structures like business financing and some basic amenities. Stop thinking about jobs as something FG should produce. Nowhere in the world does the government employ everyone. Not even a major percentage is ever employed by the government. Always think about jobs as service to people around you. What you need is the right encouragement and startup

3 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by dmcdad: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2013
theoctopus:

He is also the worst English student there is...

1 Like

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Mubby4luv(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2013
firstolalekan:

what a shame!
the answer is 300000.
Lol
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Mubby4luv(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2013
dmcdad:
He is also the worst English student there is...
Hehe
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by dmcdad: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2013
firstolalekan:

what a shame!
the answer is 300000.
Haba! Guy you wicked ooooo
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by dmcdad: 10:38am On Nov 19, 2013
Mubby4luv:
Hehe
Lol... Na joke we dey ooooo
Buh on a more serious note, be very mindful about what you post subsequently as this is a public forum. Make you no go fall your hand yourself

1 Like

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Mubby4luv(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2013
dmcdad:
Lol... Na joke we dey ooooo
Buh on a more serious note, be very mindful about what you post subsequently as this is a public forum. Make you no go fall your hand yourself
Oya now, na u try pass.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by emorse(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2013
theoctopus:

You cannot have a super saturated labour market in a developing economy, especially in Nigeria. The job opportunities in Nigeria are enormous. What we lack yet are structures like business financing and some basic amenities. Stop thinking about jobs as something FG should produce. Nowhere in the world does the government employ everyone. Not even a major percentage is ever employed by the government. Always think about jobs as service to people around you. What you need is the right encouragement and startup

Don't you think it would be wiser to address these instead?
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 19, 2013
This is so sadden that our supposed leaders are famished of ideas. They should allow the young people to take over from them. I would suggest that 15 billion should be used to estbalish 150 companies with 100million invested in each company. This will have have a great improvement on unemployment and will also yield profits and better the society at large.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by danjalingo: 10:42am On Nov 19, 2013
Waspy: Male cow's poo!! .......and if these graduates succeed in rigging elections into the Senate, or take to arms and turn to militants, how much will they be worth?. SMH. Democracy is just not meant for Blacks cry

what will ever satisfy Nigerians? as they have been at home doing nothing and getting nothing , seems better to some of us? for some us whatever this regime does is never right.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2013
Why just 50,000 unemployed graduates?

What about the other 20 Million Unemployed graduates?

Why just unemployed graduates? what about unemployed non-graduates?

1 Like

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by theoctopus: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2013
emorse:

Don't you think it would be wiser to address these instead?

What do you mean addressing this instead? What is the purpose of say, the power reform and privatization? Is it not to address it? What is the purpose or reviving the rail system? What is the purpose of the agric reforms? These are all actions to address those issues. The problem is you think these things should work overnight. These are major reforms that will take years to fully achieve. For example, it will take a few months for the new power companies to fully settle down and function optimally. Nigeria was destroyed for over 40 years.

3 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by emorse(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2013
dan jalingo:

what will ever satisfy Nigerians? as they have been at home doing nothing and getting nothing , seems better to some of us? for some us whatever this regime does is never right.

Its not about this regime bro. Its about securing the future. We've had leaders in the past and we still feel the effects of the decisions they took.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by theoctopus: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2013
GenBuhari: Why just 50,000 unemployed graduates?

What about the other 20 Million Unemployed graduates?

Why just unemployed graduates? what about unemployed non-graduates?

Where did you get the record of 20 million unemployed graduates? You just pull fake figures out of your %^^%$. The same way you people pull out fake census figures. Pathetic! grin
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by theoctopus: 10:51am On Nov 19, 2013
Amdiwon: This is so sadden that our supposed leaders are famished of ideas. They should allow the young people to take over from them. I would suggest that 15 billion should be used to estbalish 150 companies with 100million invested in each company. This will have have a great improvement on unemployment and will also yield profits and better the society at large.

Just imagine if the government actually form companies and put people like you in charge to manage it. Your post is a proof that government should never try such a thing. grin
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2013
This promise from the same govt that cannot fund its own Airline, cannot fund universities, electricity , security, road maintenance?

Do not hold your breath sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / ICPC Recruitment Test Result / Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.