Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG (35793 Views)

For Unemployed Graduates ONLY / What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria / Senate President Gives 2face Ferrari But Rejected A Bill To Pay Unemployed Grad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2013
unemployed ke.i wont be suprised if half of the persons are either students or youths with jobs who had their names smuggled in.it was same thing with the amnesty programme,so many students and non-millitants went to register because they wanted to study abroad.anyway it is a laudable project.more developed nations also have youth welfare schemes like this.at least it is just a start.but FG make una remember students too,i submitted my name and details for my IT to una but no alert yet.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by kennykg(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2013
Anoda joke. Have dey paid der IT allowance? Now u talking abt dis?mtchew jst anoda over hype topic and soon you won't hear anytin from dem.....na self empowerment tinz

1 Like

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by shegzi(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2013
freedom@last:
This is not a scam. My company was contacted to find out if we had space for at least 2 graduates for this program.
how do you think one can apply for this, any idea?
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2013
50,000 graduates.

Like someone I know once said, programmes like this are tantamount to trying to fill up a bathtub with a teaspoon of water.

We need power for small businesses to thrive, single-digit interest rates for Nigerian enterprises to borrow, and the right regulatory framework to support and incubate business ideas.

This hardly makes a dent.

3 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by chamboy(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2013
Abeg wetin b 25k for graduates Abeg make Una give IT students or increase corper money
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Willgates(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2013
?
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by ceejay80s(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2013
theoctopus:

You guys dont have to post if you have nothing to post. Maybe you are criminals or your parents or uncles are politicians, so you get free money. That does not give you the right to talk nonsense on an online forum. The news is obviously not for you so just waka pass. Thank you
dis ram be like say e dey earn 10k per month ,dats why 25k big for hím eye, when u spend money on house rent, water bíll,nepa bill, feeding , waste disposal bill, suck a well bíll, street securìty bíll,u pure person tomato bìll, hospital bìlls,u papa & mama allowance, children sch fees,ur wífe delivers tripplets etc
u go know say dat money ìs nothìng
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by hammedkola(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2013
How will the undergraduates apply, or is it for only "their" known undergraduates?

1 Like

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by theoctopus: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2013
GSKing:
WTF does this mean? It's nobody's fault if you are a broke azzs! 25k is peanut Mr man!

stop talking nonsense my friend. How much does the average graduate out there earn right now? It is obvious you are either a yahoo boy or you have a politican giving you free stolen money. How much is entry level salary for even Airtel or MTN CSU jobs? Now I know there are a lot of useless people on NL

10 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by mankand(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2013
Are these people crazy? out of the millions of unemployed youths roaming the street of Nigeria, just 50, 000.

We already know the allocation will be shared among their family members, relatives e.t.c. Moreso, some people will lobby with 10, 000 to bribe their way in to benefit from such if true.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by OgologoDimkpa: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2013
Waspy: Male cow's poo!! .......and if these graduates succeed in rigging elections into the Senate, or take to arms and turn to militants, how much will they be worth?. SMH. Democracy is just not meant for Blacks cry
Democracy does not know colours?
Whether black or white; it begins from the people mindset...

It seem not to be working in Nigeria cos Nigerians are very selfish and self- centred?
Ethnicity and tribalism is another thing that is gradually destroying our naccent democracy.

I think we are not supposed to be fused together as a nation... undecided
The ealier we divide and path ways, the better for us?

#mytwocents.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by theoctopus: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2013
ceejay80s: dis ram be like say e dey earn 10k per month ,dats why 25k big for hím eye, when u spend money on house rent, water bíll,nepa bill, feeding , waste disposal bill, suck a well bíll, street securìty bíll,u pure person tomato bìll, hospital bìlls etc
u

Obviously you dont pay any bills and you have no idea how much it costs. You are a kid. Stop commenting on bills. You have no clue how it works

5 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Dee60: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2013
ASUU 2009!
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Sknda(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2013
A daily morning devotional for you www.gospelshower..com
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Nicepoker(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2013
krugar07: and what are you?
pink i guess
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by guiddoti: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2013
ceejay80s:

Wetín be 25k?
If i stand for road by 10pm wìth on pants on, fîne gírls wìth nice ride carry me go for 50k per night
Those guys will just convert you to money sharp sharp. You need money pass 25k i laugh in spain.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by emorse(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2013
enigmang:

Senseless post!!! Did you even read the post at all?? It's an internship: if the graduates prove themselves they can be retained by said coys
They can be retained you said? Why would they when these companies know that they would get a supply of free labourers from the government the next year?

3 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by begwong: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2013
freedom@last:
This is not a scam. My company was contacted to find out if we had space for at least 2 graduates for this program.
Which coy be that?
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by dmcdad: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2013
Mr Aboki: 25'k.... grin

That na recharge card money na!!
Haba! At all at all na im bad pass na... At all at all na winsch!
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Nicepoker(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2013
Sike: Can you Send me just 1k MTN Card?
do mtn ave 1k recharge?
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by emorse(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2013
ogologodimkpa: Democracy does not know colours?
Whether black or white; it begins from the people mindset...

It seem not to be working in Nigeria cos Nigerians are very selfish and self- centred?
Ethnicity and tribalism is another thing that is gradually destroying our naccent democracy.

I think we are not supposed to be fused together as a nation... undecided
The ealier we divide and path ways, the better for us?

#mytwocents.

I agree with thee.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2013
Mr Aboki: 25'k.... grin

That na recharge card money na!!
Anumanu, do you have it
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by theoctopus: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2013
emorse:
They can be retained you said? Why would they when these companies know that they would get a supply of free labourers from the government the next year?

Did you read anywhere that it will rotated yearly like NYSC? The government will pay for the internship. It is up to the inn\terns to prove themselves and be retained or even move from there to other companies. At least that gives them some needed experience to push on.

1 Like

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by dmcdad: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2013
agrovick: Ich sehe
I see...
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by guiddoti: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2013
ceejay80s:

Wetín be 25k?
If i stand for road by 10pm wìth on pants on, fîne gírls wìth nice ride carry me go for 50k per night
Those sugar girls will just turn you to money, drain your virtues and turn to you mumulogy grin
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by theoctopus: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2013
Idi Amin: Anumanu, do you have it

Dont mind the Adamu! They think it is fashionable to just come online and spread negativity. They learned it from some stup1d online critics. They want to talk everything down and make everyone sad like them. Very pathetic

1 Like

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Danjunior(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2013
Hey... D govt don try. I hope its real. Even tho its a small amount, atlist, its somtin to hold onto
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by wckabuoh(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2013
Obviously another scam!! Another offfice opened for another criminal to loot!!
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by fender(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2013
Thought Christopher Kolade sometime told Nigerians that SURE-P is broke and is hardly funded. So where's the money coming from?? Also, if this has some truth in any way, what happens to these graduates after one year?
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by curtain: 10:11am On Nov 19, 2013
this is a good news to some real nigerian graduates whom ASUU has shot-changed while in schools. On-the-job-training.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by bakynes(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2013
hammedkola: How will the undergraduates apply, or is it for only "their" known undergraduates?

Read properly, Unemployed Graduates nt undergraduates.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by GSKing: 10:11am On Nov 19, 2013
theoctopus:

stop talking nonsense my friend. How much does the average graduate out there earn right now? It is obvious you are either a yahoo boy or you have a politican giving you free stolen money. How much is entry level salary for even Airtel or MTN CSU jobs? Now I know there are a lot of useless people on NL
Mo'fuckin dolt... what if I tell you I pay my bills... legitimately! would that change the fact that you a broke azzs nigga?
25k is peanut, azzs wipe... go and stand in line for yours... it's almost your turn... or better still, keep quoting me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

National Task Force Screening Exercise / The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! / ICPC Recruitment Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.