Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG (35781 Views)

For Unemployed Graduates ONLY / What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria / Senate President Gives 2face Ferrari But Rejected A Bill To Pay Unemployed Grad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by lazyboy94(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dia papa sha some graduates dey queue up 5k jabs
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by jerrymania(m): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
nairacountry:

http://dailytrust.info/index.php/news/10251-sure-p-to-pay-graduates-n25-000-monthly

Edited:
In the other news, THIS IS MY FIRST POST TO HIT FRONT PAGE SINCE 2007 I JOINED NL! Peeps, rejoice with mua, coz its a sign of good good great things to come b4 d end of this year 2013. I will testify b4 d end of this year in Jesus' name (Amen)
this first to comment nonsense is a put off and let down and also very juvenile. When i feel im about to read a matured post and i see this kid stuff, i just close the thread.

2 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by tomakint: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Chairman.. grin I salute you!!

Bros I can never gree!! Omo wetin I use eye see as a corper, I no go wish am on anybody. My company paid me 15'k. Plus NYSC 9'5. Ye I still see crase. Then dem come ban bikes for town, Transport immediately multiply by 4.

Hommie do the maths. Divide 25 by 30 days to understand how much a Graduate is supposed to live on daily.. No na... Human being no be Nama. Even some dogs dey chop pass 800 Naira food a day with Pedigree & Jojo dog food.. grin

I feel insulted!
You be one funny dude.... grin grin grin at least 25k is still better than non, do you know how many graduates our universities (both government owned and private), polytechnics are churning out every year? Sure-P is doing a yeoman's job....anyway I understand your point but we shall get there soon grin grin

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by xxxxyy: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
GSKing: Nigerian politics and stinginess!!! Very Laughable!grin
But I'm surprise why all these in 9ja!
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by sylve11: 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nigeria problem many o, this is not one. Waste of fund! I weep for this country. sad sad sad sad cool
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by mckorode(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
I think this will indirectly create jobs.
If you've ever watched pursuit of happiness starring will Smith,he went for a non-paying internship which was highly competitive.
In this case,the companies can create space for the interns since it doesn't cost them anything,if the graduates prove to be useful and beneficial they can be retained.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by charleymed(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
jericco1: it's half bread is better than no bread
It's half a loaf is better than no bread. Ode!
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by peterprecious: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
segebase: I hope tis is not a scam
is not scam, 2 ppls are already in my company for gis prgm
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Beync(f): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
If the program will be sustained and not be abandoned by another regime, it will help reduce some crimes that results from youth unemployment.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Fishout(m): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
mankand: Are these people crazy? out of the millions of unemployed youths roaming the street of Nigeria, just 50, 000.

We already know the allocation will be shared among their family members, relatives e.t.c. Moreso, some people will lobby with 10, 000 to bribe their way in to benefit from such if true.

Some bribed with 25,000 b4 they got thier ways.I know diff. Five persons dat had done it.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by born2boink(m): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
Even one school alone have 50,000 unemployed graduate, .......nigeria na wah.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Ediss(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
NYSC part 2. thats OK anyways wink
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by THUNDER4real(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
another. NYSC , Y don't they use this scheme 4 nysc and scrape that thing called NOW YOUR SUFFERING CONTINUES.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by saifuhot: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
P
nairacountry:

http://dailytrust.info/index.php/news/10251-sure-p-to-pay-graduates-n25-000-monthly

Edited:
In the other news, THIS IS MY FIRST POST TO HIT FRONT PAGE SINCE 2007 I JOINED NL! Peeps, rejoice with mua, coz its a sign of good good great things to come b4 d end of this year 2013. I will testify b4 d end of this year in Jesus' name (Amen)
i just hope it wnt apply to Bayelsa only
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by GSKing: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
GeneralShepherd: And I had applied for this scheme over a year ago,

I studies EEE with a 2.1, I have not even received a missed call from them ,let alone a place to work under the scheme.

To me? This is a scam! Use the money to setup a scholarship fund make I go do my Msc in Process systems engineering make my story change jare

25 k like Oga Aboki talk is absolute bullshit,unless the company they inside your village
And some dolts are quoting me about calling me a yahoo boy cos I don't agree with the said peanuts the government is dishing out!

25K is nothing... after paying all those school fees? jeez, must we always kiss the government's azzs?

this is an insult to graduates!

1 Like

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by GSKing: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
JimloveTM:

so dey shud pay hundreds of thousnds per grad abi? do u knw wt the consequences will be.. alot of pppl working will leave jobs, just to be able to fight to get the big money...thereby causing competition for the already unemployed... think b4 commenting

dude, you're a mediocre for accepting that 25k

1 Like

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by dmcdad: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Hahahaaa!!

MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL, STARCOMMS, etc have created more jobs in under 14years than Nitel created in all their existence.. Still unemployment still full..

Its the job of Government to create the suitable environment for businesses to grow. The larger a business grows, the more hands would needed. Imagine how much companies in Nigeria would save on Diesel.. Imagine if these companies now channel this savings into expanding their businesses?! Imagine how much companies would save on Security.. Imagine if they transfer those savings into their businesses?! Imagine how much companies would save on Vehicle maintainance if our roads were good?! Transfer that savings into the business and.......

Simple economics..

For every deficiency of the government, businesses would have to cover those from their pockets, which means less money that could have gone back into the business.
Intelligent analysis bruv...
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by dmcdad: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mr Aboki: Dear Jonathan

Please channel that 15Billion Naira straight into the Power sector.. LET THERE BE LIGHT...

When there is light, start properly implementing Business friendly incentives.. example;

- Businesses that are related to Agriculture would get tax exemption for 2years or even three..
- Businesses that are into fabrication, production and manufacturing get certain tax exemption for the first X number of years and should their employee stranght exceed certain bench marks, they get some sort of tax relief..

e.t.c..

We have intellectuals in Nigeria.. Gather them and let them figure out these deals.. Rather than give Tax & Duty waivers to companies like Coscharis to import 300 cars for itself, give it to a new indigenous company.

Local content can be done better.. For example every expartraite that is employed into Nigeria, 2 Local Nigerian Graduates must be employed to understudy that expatriate until he leaves... angry The job I work Today was because I understudied my Oyinbo boss for 1 year. Today, I have his Job title and responsibilities by a stroke of luck that saw him leave and gave me the chance to shine.. But I have not seen another case like mine since I came in. Rather, we keep recycling Oyinbos around and the government keeps taking 1% of their salaries as Local Content levy.. Utter nonsense..

I no go school on credit.. 25'K per month na rubbish!! Anybody wey e vex, go hug transformer.. Me I don speak my mind and I go still speak more..
You are making lots of sense brah... Nice one!

2 Likes

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by danjalingo: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
emorse:

Its not about this regime bro. Its about securing the future. We've had leaders in the past and we still feel the effects of the decisions they took.

for example? the leaders that destroyed this country in the past 40yrs, took favourable decisions that still affect us?
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by oluxy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
I hope it works! No bi 9ja!.. Very soon we go hear say d money don miss and efcc de pursue som peeps.

1 Like

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by phlopholly: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
Just got an email from GIS congratulating me that they had secured employment for me in one private firm in abuja.
But i already got a job with Ecobank.
wish this was more like a permanent employment, would have considered cos my present location is not too encouraging.
i think guys who r presently unemployed should try this out. Its worth the while, besides, no one is asking you to pay 1k for application or travel hundreds of kilometers to write test.
goodluck guys
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by dmcdad: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
FBI/CIA:
This programe has been on for a while but around july that I went to their office in oshogbo, they told us " government aren't paying anymore", that its just a waste of time though " we aren't meant to say this"
Are you seriously serious?
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by dmcdad: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
born2fuck:

That remind me of aboki shine my shoe song. Carry Go.

Must aboki I know are shoe maker, boko haram sponsors, government thief , bureau de change or maruwa. For you to chop money without doing any of those, kudos to you.

Abeg, how you fit help me arrange hausa babe between 21_23 years, clean and coded. PM me.....nothing cocern me with people paying monthly again, I no our goverment selfish, if our goverment pay that money, walahi, rapture go happen
Lwtmb... Badt guy
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Greatpooss(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
Why not paying our unemployed graduates pending the time they get jobs instead of internship for a year? I remember, a bill to cater for our unemployed graduates welfare was rejected some times ago by our 'legislooters'.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by nairacountry(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
jerrymania:
this first to comment nonsense is a put off and let down and also very juvenile. When i feel im about to read a matured post and i see this kid stuff, i just close the thread.
grin angry
Jerry, u can't understand coz u aren't in my shoe. After several hundreds of attempts & u eventually hit d front page! gouch, it calls for celebration!! Aside, u didn't close d thread *eyes rolling*
NL is all about infotament my guy, catch d fun ( in Ur own little way) & pass it on! *blows kisses*
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Jensresources: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
Someone should please tell me how i can register. Thanx[color=#000099][/color]
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by nairacountry(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jensresources: Someone should please tell me how i can register. Thanx[color=#000099][/color]
Ask google sir.
http://www.mysure-p.com/
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mr Aboki: 25'k.... grin

That na recharge card money na!!
bros,let them start it first now because i dont believe Nigeria govt.
I pray someone,somewhere will not use the money to buy bulletproof range rover car.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by nursemyke: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
It's all a lie or absolute propaganda. The same SURE-P who has not been able to pay community midwives thier salaries for over 5 months now? Nija I hail ooooo.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by SharafG: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
N25,000 x 12 months = N300,000. Better ask these youths to bring up business plans and give them these moneys (N300,000) each with good supervision and monitoring. This would go a long way to create more jobs & reduce poverty in the land.

I dont know what they would learn from the attachment that they've not learnt in schools. At least you call them GRADUATES!

The proponents of this idea are not sincere. This billions would end up in the purses of the few politicians only. They would just loaded the scheme with ghost names and unexisting firms/companies to symphon the money. God take control.

1 Like

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by 1025: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
if a movie is produced with this same massage, i am sure the movie will be banned for lack of merit.
which federal govt wan pay 25k to unemployed graduates when many graduates that i know are earning below 15k. hahahahahahahahahahjajajajajajkakakakaklalalalamamamama, i am laughing in ijaw language.
the problem with this fg is that they are shameless and they talk before thinking.
believe this and u will believe anything.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Sike(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nicepoker: do mtn ave 1k recharge?
Are you a learner?! (#400)x2 + #200. Simple mathematics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

National Task Force Screening Exercise / ICPC Recruitment Test Result / Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.