Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199345 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
Money Soldier:

give am to @S.Sapphire.

Aaaaaawwww, dats so sweet of u.

Its official dat we av only one gentleman on dis thread and dat's "Money Soldier"

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Jumizie13(f): 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
waslead300: would he be d 1st 1 2 do dat... Or record of wat did he want 2 break
record of marrying twin sisters together

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by eyezik3(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Money soldier no let me tear eye for u oooo, u fill marry ormohlehwah but jumizie na my wife¤We been don marry self u no see wedding ring for her hand nii? No look for lawyer trouble ooo unless i go charge u for wife harrassment. How everybody in d house, happy new month y'all may our blessin locate us dz month.
@Rock boss i dey hail oooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Jumizie13:
record of marrying twin sisters together
wat... Dis guy na real badooo grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Me make i dey fumble say na me go win dis bonanza, i don see pple make pass me ooo... I hail MS nd Spatacle, na ena dey slip 4 tread oooo.... Oga Rock, abeg wich day be anoder bonanza nd pls dedicate ur new update 2 ur new member*on my knees oooo*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 12:00am On Dec 02, 2013
waslead300: Me make i dey fumble say na me go win dis bonanza, i don see pple make pass me ooo... I hail MS nd Spatacle, na ena dey slip 4 tread oooo.... Oga Rock, abeg wich day be anoder bonanza nd pls dedicate ur new update 2 ur new member*on my knees oooo*

lols..na business before pleasure o..dont wori u myt win sumday...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 12:03am On Dec 02, 2013
Sexy Sapphire:

Aaaaaawwww, dats so sweet of u.

Its official dat we av only one gentleman on dis thread and dat's "money soldier"

hmmmmmm una welldone oo

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:07am On Dec 02, 2013
Una good morning ooo.
@Spatacle-go answer my mail.

@Sexy saphire-M.S don send am to u, if no tell me make i PM u, thats if him never use am

Typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2013
waslead300: Me make i dey fumble say na me go win dis bonanza, i don see pple make pass me ooo... I hail MS nd Spatacle, na ena dey slip 4 tread oooo.... Oga Rock, abeg wich day be anoder bonanza nd pls dedicate ur new update 2 ur new member*on my knees oooo*

Ur wish na my command
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2013
@rock i don answer ur mail......
And make dat update long ni...

Mehn una gud mawnin oo..
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Boll2010: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2013
This story dey touching
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:38am On Dec 02, 2013
DEDICATED TO WASLEAD300

CLASH OF THE TITANS
i had already thought of ten special lies to use to defend myself incase Bisi blast me with different types of accusations, i was wondering wether all my atrocities would be exposed before them all, my sweat pores produced more sweat and my heart almost bursted out as she got nearer.

"Hey Bisi wassup?" Grace said and offered her a hand but Bisi ignored it and looked at me, my mouth felt dry.

"Hey you, your state co-ordinator said i should call you" She said with a composed face.

"Ehh, what did you say?" I asked again to be sure cus i did not belive she was not going to do to me anything, the girl was composed, she is not one of those girls who rants around in public, she wanted us both to meet in public.

"Why naw, cant you allow him to go and eat first, abeg tell the man that he would come later" Grace complained but Bisi was adamant and dragged me away.

When we were going she turned back and looked at Grace, only God knew the kind of face she gave to Grace, well i was not willing to know, i had my own query to answer to.

"Bisi let me explain..." I was saying when she shut me up and took me to the couseling tent, we sat in an isolate corner.

"Here is your food" She said and handed me a take away, mehn the officials had their own special food prepared for them, i launch my food with rocket speed.

"So Peter what did i do to you, why did you go back on your promise, i thought you said you would never near her again" She lambasted me, i smiled cus she just paved a way for me to defend myself.

"C'mon babe, you know its bot that easy, i went to break up with her before you suddenly came and spoiled the whole show, you would have just seen her crying Immediately" I boasted.

"Ow sorry I did not know, alright do that quickly" She said and patted my head before leaving me. Chai na me this girl dey touch like dog, she must pay for it, as far as i never chop my big fish, i can never throw it back to the ocean cus i saw a smaller one. I had to dispense Bisi immediatly and only one mugu was the right man to advise me so i called him.

"Bros abeg where you dey?" I called my new friend whom we met on the line, i had provided chance for him to enter my front because no body agreed to let him in even when he was begging that he was an Ulcer patient and that his stomach was burning out.

Students were blinded my hunger that no-one gave a second thought to his pleas, just imagine, a fine tall dude bending double and telling you that he is a diabetics patient, who go believe. Naija folks believe that a diabetic patient must be slim and ugly to compliment his sickness. When i let him in he thank me and we later exchanged numbers.

The guy oozes out swagger, he was a real ladies man and i knew that anyway he would be able to get Bisi off my back.

"Bros wadup, why you come hurry me come here na? I been dey scope one babe oo, but as na you i say make i show asap" He complained.

"No vex oo, na one matter like that" I replied and told him all that is going on between Grace and Bisi, he found it amusing and stood up laughing.

"Oya meet me oiutside our hostel by 7pm" He said and left me, i heaved a sign of relief and went to find Grace.

Only 7pm shall tell....
"Shey i don try ba? Make i continue typing Asap"

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 7:54am On Dec 02, 2013
Rock, is dat wat u call an update?
M.S said u shud send it ysternite, so send it weneva u're ready. Am feelin so fly wit masef

Spactacle, u knw we still av to share urs too#winks. Niwaiz, am jst jokin o b4 pple start callin me longer throat
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 7:56am On Dec 02, 2013
Na beef be dat abi na update Oga rock...abeg modify am na..
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2013
Sexy Sapphire:
Spactacle, u knw we still av to share urs too#winks. Niwaiz, am jst jokin o b4 pple start callin me longer throat

yes na.i didn't forget
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2013
ETT
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 8:10am On Dec 02, 2013
Ruthia: ETT

lols...abi na sleep typing tins..., tongue
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2013
The rock5555:
"Nope, na one matter like that" I replied and told him all that is going on between Grace and Bisi, he found it amusing and stood up laughing.

"Oya meet me oiutside our hostel by 7pm" He said and left me, i heaved a sign of relief and went to find Grace.

Only 7pm shall tell....
Oga Rock, i hope say no be style u dey use dey tel us sey na 7pm be ur next update... Abeg come update ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Chimaritoponcho: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2013
uduak your dis your life sef erh! e dey smell camphor camphor
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2013
Chineke meh oooooo, Uc browser na bastards, i type long update and upload only to come find only the last paragrah, chai my own don be, now na to modify am wit opera mini be that. Apologies abeg.

Make i modify am.

@Spatacle i don send u ur own oo, check ur mail box.

@Sexy Sahpire-i hope say na MTN u dey use cus na wetin i send for M.S be that oo, Just PM make i retrive am give u.

Modifying previous update
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2013
The rock5555: Chineke meh oooooo, Uc browser na bastards, i type long update and upload only to come find only the last paragrah, chai my own don be, now na to modify am wit opera mini be that. Apologies abeg.

Make i modify am
Modifying previous update
Oga Rock, since may u don dey modify abeg me dey wait ooo... Abeg dis suspense don dey hold persn down ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2013
I don modify am oo.

Typing new update with snail speed:..
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
I leave d computer wey I wan repair come dey read......hmmm my boss don dey vex but i no care......uduak if him pursue me I dey come stay wit you oo cool
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
waslead300: wat... Dis guy na real badooo grin

grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
MASTAR PLANNERS
"What did that girl said to you?" Grace asked when i sorted her out among the crowd.

"Uhm nothing, just normal talk and we went to see my state co-ordinator, the man mistook me for someone else", i lied and she partly believed me.

"But the look on the face of the girl that came to see you was that of truimph, i hope you guys are not into something? Grace asked.

"Well do you know her?"

"yeah we meet atimes in schoool and fellowship" Grace explained, i left the topic there and heaved a sign of relief.

"Do you like Lez?... Ehm just forget" Grace said and walked away.

Kai my ears immediately pricked up at the mention of that word, she was trying to tell me something but suddenly changed her mind and walked away, i could not believe what i heard so i followed her to confirm it.

"C'mon, tell me naw, what were you saying?" I pleaded but it all fell on deaf ears, i had to leave her alone, when i was going she called my name and watch me turn before speaking.

"Lets meet by 10pm behind the food stalls, would you come?" She asked with her head down.

"Well if you would tell me i dont care, am gonna come wether you like it"I chipped in to make her smile which she did and waved me bye. I wistled happily to have my nap, i surely knew that something bad was gonna happen in the night so i needed the strenght to overcome it.

Bisi kept on exchanging messages with me throughtout the evening bible study class, i could barely concentrate and Uncle Mark was the one teaching my group, his hawk eyes were steadily on me, i had to use stealth mood to reply Bisi naughty text messages.

"If you want to know how to perform stealth mood, just open your bible and put your jotter inside, then place your phone in your jotter like you want to write something, use your biro to press your key pads, thats if you are good sha-Dont try this in church ooogringringrin"

"Bros the mission dey in progress already" Mike the guy who i asked for assistance text me.

"Whats your status?" I replied.

"Mehn the babe hot oo, i just dey tap current by collecting her biro and checking her jotter, she na maga, she dey coded" He explained to my suprise.

"Any questions?" Uncle Mark asked.

"Yes sir", MIke said from behind and began breaking the head of Uncle Mark with huge grammars, i stylishly turn to see him sitting with Bisi, the guy was really good sowtey me sef come dey feel jealous.

"Waoo, this question is hot oo, who can answer it?" Uncle Mark who was visibly shaken by the question thrown to him was trying to dodge i back.

"Sir let me try" Bisi's voice was speaking from behind, she got up and began bamboozing her own answers to the guy, she was also falling for him already, i loved the good job that Mike was doing, if it was under normal circumstances i would have gotten angry but since i don chop already, e remain to clean mouth and waka go.

After the Bible study i dodge to the hostel to freshen up before dinner time by 10pm. By past seven, Mike flashed me so i went to the entrance of our camp and poked my head out. What i saw gladdened me, Mike and Bisi were locked together in an embrace.

I bounced like a real negro to their side and cleared my throat, they both got startled and looked at me, Bisi was not even shaken sef.

"Ehm sorry oo, i think say i know una" I said and started walking away.

"Baby do you know that boy" Mike asked her.

"No!! I have never seen him before, na ajayi dey worry am. Mtcheww" She replied and they continued talking.

Who wont be happy when they find a bigger prospect than their ex, i was clearly no match for the guy so she could afford to bounce me out for him.

After dinner by Ten pm, i thanked Mike for taking Bisi off my neck, he informed me that she told him that they were going somewhere special that night, i told him what she did to me and he was happy that a huge meat would be bleeped that night, his efforts were not wasted after all.

So Bisi was more terrible than a runs girl, i was glad that i did not allow konji make me do skin to skin, maybe by now... Uhm.

I went to the dark store backyard where Grace said i should meet her, but she was not alone, five other girls were with her.

I held my dickk and murmured ' my own don finish be that ' or so i thought....

See una by 8pm
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by AYODEJI94(m): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
The rock5555:
See una by 8pm
Time to set alarm to 8pm
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Boll2010: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nice one oga boss
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
AYODEJI94:
Time to set alarm to 8pm
asap mai alarm don dey 4 7:59pm now... Waitin patiently 4 d nxt update
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
Na wa oo, na dere u go fear Rock and lez...i mean grace..(ur own don finish b dat oo)

Waitin for ur next update.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
Waiting impatiently ....Hey!!!.....Who has seen Winnie Oooooo ....?...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hmm

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Chimaritoponcho: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
lekinz: Waiting impatiently ....Hey!!!.....Who has seen Winnie Oooooo ....?...
U mean Winnie- the- pooh? Bear

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.