Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199352 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
TYPING.......
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
The rock5555: TYPING.......
waiting
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by heskeyw(m): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
*reloading page everyminute* rock555 do fast nah. Ma airtel BIS go soon expire. Have pity. Pls, can u update lyk 3long stories? I wanna save them on ma opera b4 BLACK TUESDAY #3rdDec
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
The rock5555: TYPING.......
waiting patiently
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by smithe113(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
Rocky where una dey na.......come sama us lyk 4 updates na
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
Chineke my post no wan show, make i try again
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
Wats happening na, my comments dey work but update no wan show. Make i keep trying sha
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
The rock5555: Chineke my post no wan show, make i try again
if na play, abeg stop am ooo... Me don dey wait since... Pls try every possible ways 2 make it show ooo unless na royal rumble tinz 4 dis tread
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
waslead300: if na play, abeg stop am ooo... Me don dey wait since... Pls try every possible ways 2 make it show ooo unless na royal rumble tinz 4 dis tread

Bros me no understand again oo, if i upload am e go just show empty pages and see i dey respond to comments. Kai maybe na bcus 2many bad tinz full am. I would keep trying sha till my credit finish
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
LESZ FAMILY
"Peter please dont run, nobody is going to hurt you" Grace reasurred me when i began walking backward slowly. I stopped in my tracks and came forward with a banging heart. I had plans for bleeping but never expected such large crowd of girls, a book that i read about ra'pe where some guys said they were gang ra'ped, i laughed at the dudes and was asking for mine own time to come, how could a guy say some group of girls ra'ped him, that sounds ridiculous but there i was alone with five hot babes.

"Grace whats going on here?" I wispered.

"Well i wanted to tell you things about myself and Bisi which you never knew, we were roomates and friends before and also we were in a lesz Faternity but she broke the rule and tried coming out, and that was how we outcasted her and we began arch enemies since then, i had to tell you to clear the air, i knew you would shout if i had told you earlier today thats why i invited you here to see for yourself, atleast it explains itself more than the words i just spoke" Grace concluded.

"Wow, so you are all Lesbians?" I asked.

"Yeah, so are you scared of us?" a tall black girl asked me.

"Chai you don miss road, me fear una, if say na gays ehen i for carry my slippers run before konji hold them too much them go wan come nack my yansh, but this one na once in a lifetime opportunity to witness a real po!rn film so me no fit miss am" I thought and smiled.

"Nope, am not scared of any of you" I boasted, they all laughed and we began walking together into one side of the store which was arranged in a conceded way with planks and i saw mats on the ground and smiled, the girls must have been regular customers to that area.

Immediatly the got in, all type of smooching sounds filled the air, no one paid any attention to me again, i just sat in one corner and watched them while i salivate for a piece of the action.

In less than a minute they all lay Naked, sucking the fucck out of themselves, i did not find it funny anymore,i wondered why i was invited just for viewing pleasures and my dicck was already swearing for me for fustrating it, i had to realese it and self service while watching the action film going on.

"Hey boy, so you sef like bad thing" One big breasted girl noticed me finally and stood up from her partner who was still trying to recover from her heavenly feeling. She walked straight to me and pushed me down and sucked my dicck.

Anyway that was all i got from them till Grace finally pitied me and fuccked me, i was glad that i feed my eyes and dickk at the same time sha, the adventure was not bad after all.

"Am going oo" I wispered and made to go but Grace held me back, she informed me that it was too late and dangerous and so i had to stay there till the wee hours of the morning which i had no choice but to comply.

It was fustrating watching those hots chicks perform their thing while i sat miserably and watched them till sleep took control. A warm feeling on my dicck woke me up, the big breasted babe was sucking me again but told me to keep quiet, the place was very cold and the rest were already passed out on the ground except the one who was doing wonders to me.

"I hope you are not too angry, Grace is our capon and she tells us what to do, she had ordered us not to sleep with men except herself but when Bisi broke the rule, her punishment was to be outcasted and her man seized my Grace. Grace even warned us not to bleep you except herself but who are too tempting to be left like that, i have to get my own share also and not her alone" The big boobs girls said when she laid ontop of me, she spoke very low to avoid being caught, i nod my head and gave her go ahead by handing her one Cd, we did our thing silently as the rest slept in oblivon.

The pieces of the puzzle began joining into shape as she ride me, Bisi was an ex-lesz who was expelled just because she found love, it was a terrible thing to join a faternity and another thing to have hefty laws and consequences melted on your head, i felt sorry for them all, they were in thick bondage and i was a willing partaker.

"Ahhhh give me more" A voice said so we froze and listen, it was a girl talking in her dream, maybe an erotic dream sha, He big boob girl smiled and continued where she stopped abeilt faster this time till we were satisfied and went to sleep.

She kissed me one more time and thanked me taling her virginity, i was suprised and asked her if fingers and other intimacy gadgets had not been used on her, she laughed and said that mine was the first real dicck she had gotten, i nod my head and went to sleep smiling till Grace woke me up with another hot round of sex. The hunger in my stomach was too painful that i wondered if i would survive till 1pm that day, but not until an idea entered my head.

To Be Continued....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Chai the nonsense finally showed.

Make i go answer my mails b4 going to bed....

Goodnite....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sexy saphire check ur mail ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Na me win oo! Smhh no bonazzar today?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Boll2010: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
But why be say guys dey wan see lez moves
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
Winnie1950: Walks into thread with ak47. Oga lekinz abeg i need enough grounnut to load this my chicken lap because e be like say plenty people go mess up today and i go dey ready to send them six inches below this thread.
abeg dey cum wit d chicken lap and groundnut.e be lyk say u knw say me dy hungry cos my man must wack strong pass Rock own*sips my alomo and faints*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by eyezik3(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
Viewing this topic: Mimisboygreat(m),
pinpinkay(m), generaldre(m), eyezik3(m),
hayzey, Tritte(m), s3nn2x(m), Colynx(m),
The Rock how far naa, how yhu dey we don get many new fanz baa. Guy u don start exam for ur skul student nii.
How ormorhlerwah and jumizie, sexy sapphire, lekinz, uthman, money soldier, skycrapper, miss Rock and everybody in the house i hail una ooo!!
#TeamUduak
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Chimaritoponcho:
U mean Winnie- the- pooh? Bear

Hahahahahahahahhha
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Emm,uduak,pls go check d stuff
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
Emm,uduak,pls go check d stuff

Alrite i don check am.

My dear fans and readers, D.Ella.Luv don feature me for one collabo, make una support us oo.

https://www.nairaland.com/1540337/seperate-worlds-featthe-rock5555#19949546

thanks y'all
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by s3nn2x(m): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
Uduak, na wa for you ooo.

I still don't understand how people can have sex in the house of God or during christian programmes.

I have been hearing different stories but it does not make sense.

So there is a lez fraternity in Unigwags? I wish I was still a student there.

Although, I have a fan of the Preacher's Son but the last update does not really make sense. I am not talking about the actions but what they said. Is it that all the Lez were members of the same church? Since ASUU is still on strike how did they meet to attend the camp.

Since when did Lesbianism become a cult?

Why did Bisi not tell you, because it could have made more sense if she had told you since that would have made it easier for you to break up with Grace.

Anyway, I'd assume you just added some extra information in other to spice your story.

You still rock!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by vIQtoOor(m): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
s3nn2x: Uduak, na wa for you ooo.

I still don't understand how people can have sex in the house of God or during christian programmes.

Although, I have a fan of the Preacher's Son but the last update does not really make sense. I am not talking about the actions but what they said. Is it that all the Lez were members of the same church? Since ASUU is still on strike how did they meet to attend the camp.

Why did Bisi not tell you, because it could have made more sense if she had told you since that would have made it easier for you to break up with Grace.

Anyway, I'd assume you just added some extra information in other to spice your story.

You still rock!

mehn,u'v just said what is on my mind...d last update still seem strange to me
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by vIQtoOor(m): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
Boll2010: But why be say guys dey wan see lez moves

trust me,its fun mehn....only be say d konji wey go wori u mehn.....*heavenly kind* lipsrsealed
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
make i answer sme questn b4 i sleep
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Jackossky(m): 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
This iz my first postin in nairalands,but i was confined with many strict restrictions
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
01emek: Na me win oo! Smhh no bonazzar today?
Oga u lyk bonanza too much o! E b lyk say na ur 2nd name*lol*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
Rock post 1 update nh
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 12:45am On Dec 03, 2013
Hmmmmmm...comment my reserve...

Una Gud nyt o
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Elijah348(m): 12:51am On Dec 03, 2013
[size=20pt] The Rock555 kip it ROCKING.. [/size]
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Tombilly(m): 2:34am On Dec 03, 2013
;DChurch programme turn into nite club hahahaahha God have mercy. If nt na Naija go occupy hell finsh
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 3:43am On Dec 03, 2013
Rock nawa o!where you at?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:53am On Dec 03, 2013
s3nn2x: Uduak, na wa for you ooo.

You still rock!

Make i clear somfins here.
1. We no dey house of God, dnt forget i say i was an NYSC oreintation camp, there hostels and stores, dark, corners, bushes around. It was a large tent that the meetings took place and not church. I hope u got that.

2.i never called Uniwags oooogringrin BTW i dont mean it like bloody cul group its more like a club where lesz meet, and u know there are rules for that.

3.that camp was a multi-denominational meeting for students from all walks of life, so those girls may nit have been in the same church, they fit come do 'follow, follow' gringrin

4.U sure say u no dey sleep as u type about ASUU, Lolz, that place funny me, mehn that was 2011 and not 2013 abi u forget, then ASUU still dey rest.

5.U shold know the Nigerian mentality concerning this, just imagine ur brother or sister coming to tell u that they are bisexual, how would u feel, Bisi used the boy friend snatching story to prove a point cus she could not jusy openly tell me say she be lesz, very few girls can tell a guy that, in Niaja oo.

I hop i answered all ur questions, am glad u asked sha, it has cleared the air, the only jara i added there na that fertanity, well na clubs and it still works like cult. Thank u.

Anymore questions....

Typing....

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.