Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,183 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199631 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Daniel2802(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2013
Am back and better armed with my Dell Inspiron.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Danpersie31(m): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2013
uudduuak ur father na my gal u want make i send come?i fit kill u cos of her oo.yeye boy,na evrytin in skirt and jalabiya u go follow??4rm nw ur name na "Rock skirt".do update o,i no undastand dis ur yeye schedule dis days o
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2013
SURVIVOR

I and Ndubisi ran in with full nitro speed in time which would have made Usain Bolt jealous.

Dorcas had managed to open the Engine sealer and remove her hand. The other two girls were busy screaming their lungs out in fear and the worst of it all was that Collins was busy sleeping and snoring all this time. I gave him a hot slap which made him jump up thinking that Boko Haram had visited Nasarawa state.

"You dey mad, why you slap m like that naw?" He jumped at me.

"You see why i talk say na anus you dey use think, you no see as Dorcas hand catch for machine" I shouted at him.

"Ehhh how come? Where she dey?" He asked so many questions. I just hissed and went out with him chasing me from behind oin my heels.

Dorcas had managed to reach outside, she was shrieking and falling down while clutching her fingers. Blood was not coming out because it melted her skin to the bones, i saw someone bones live without microscope.

We rushed her to a hospital nearby where she was immediatly admitted after we sorted out her Registration card with our own money. She was taken into the theater, the doctor ran out and came to our side where we sat. We all jumped up like they do in Naija films.

"Who is Peter and Ndubisi?" The doctor asked. We looked at oirselves, we were three boys so the doctor could not catch us easily but we were suprised why she would call us, abi she wan expose us, no-one knew.

We summoned courage and showed ourselves to the doctor. My legs were shaking like an epilepsy patient.

"She wants to see two of you" The doctor said and told us to follow him. We walked gingerly behind him into the theater where the nurses were trying to hold her still.

When Dorcas saw us she reduced her shouts and told us to come nearer, we stood by her side and held her calm but strongly. Each of her fingers were to be injected. When i heard it, my body became weak, i almost ran away but i held strong, to be a doctor no be small thing.

Ndubisi held her head and left hand while i grabbed the injured hand , spittle refused passing through my throat when the injection was placed into each finger. The doctor placed it into the wound itself and then injected it before withdrawing it and injecting into another finger. Her struggles was too great but i managed to keep her hand steady. Ndubisi yelped so i turned to see how far with his sid, what i saw almost made me laugh hysterically only that my mouth was heavy. She had bitten my guy on his lap, while she pinched his arm with all her strenght, i knew he was going through pains but he had to bear it because her pain was greater and na because of him the wahala happen.

Finally we were through, she was given a sleeping injection which made her limp, i placed her hand carefully on one side, my hands were shaking because of the strenght i used to hold her. Ndubisi was rubbing his thighs and arm, i chuckled at him which made him smile.

"Mehn if you see as this girl bite me eh, remain small i for slap her" Ndubisi confessed as Dorcas was wheeled into her room.

"Forget johr e no easy, if you see as my body dey shake as i dey see her bones, chai i don see things" I confessed and renounced in my mind from been a doctor again.

Oga Emma and his dad had already arrived, i looked at my phone, about Five missed calls from my mum, we had spent alot of time in the theater. It was already past 8pm. I informed Oga Emma and Ndubisi that i was leaving. Ndubisi followed me to go buy oranges for Dorcas when she wakes up. I pitied him as i left there.

I explained my whereabouts to my furious parents which calm them down, they were sorry for the girl and warned me to be careful in the future.

The next day Dorcas was doing better, Ndubisi slept in her room that night, i was just glad that he paid the price for puting her life in danger. Well it was not really his fault, Na God dash am handsomeness.

Dorcas father came later, he was busy insulting and threatening Oga Emma and co for puting his only child life in danger. I just smiled and left them alone. Dorcas came to thank us when she was finally discharged from the hospital. I felt sorry for her, she couldnot continue the work but atleast she was lucky that her fingers were not permanently cut off. Two new workers arrived after she left.

Magrate the elder sister to Lami and another girl Ruth who was the neighbour to Lami and Magrate. The working place became aliving hell.

"Oga Emma where your boys now?" I asked when i noticed that he came back that day with nobody. He signed and shook his head.

"Hassan don go school" he said.

"Ehen whats of Obinna?" Lami asked.

"Obinna don run with my money, about 50k" Oga Emma said and went to his secret room.

I did not know if to laugh, shout or cry because i knew that the two new suppliers would fall on the next two guys head. Ofcus Me and Collins, finally the mystery was to be broken, it was time to figure out how his boys got large sums of money.......

make i go yawo abeg...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2013
Danpersie31: uudduuak ur father na my gal u want make i send come?i fit kill u cos of her oo.yeye boy,na evrytin in skirt and jalabiya u go follow??4rm nw ur name na "Rock skirt".do update o,i no undastand dis ur yeye schedule dis days o

Chill bro i can smell jealousy and love in the air, no worry bro i dont even have time for girls now, na till 15th February i go begin find babe again.

Sorry for teasing abeg. Make i update again, i dedicate the next one to your babe....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2013
Daniel2802: Am back and better armed with my Dell Inspiron.

Oboy i miss you three much,welcome bro
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2013
#following#
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:48am On Dec 23, 2013
Me no understand this pple, dem don call me for emergency work again. I dey come abeg... See una later....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
Wic kind emergency work b dat one na.....
#btw rock du make u come begin update oo...i cant fit shout..
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Fonydear(f): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
@ Rock, your food is ready as requested. A very sweet and tantalizing Afang soup is on the table.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mehn this one no be emergency work again, na full blown work jam me, see una in the evening...

*runs away with my afang soup* nobody should follow me ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by CallMeFemi(m): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
grin oga rock.....

Ur story na ma inspiration...

Abeg make una check ma story too...

E dey ma signature... Thanx
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by s3nn2x(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
I have not been a faithful follower...I was carried away by 2 threads.....I can see I have not missed alot...

Anyway, I guess I am now back....for the moment.

More updates please....

BTW, is it still the Sachet Water work you are still doing? Or levels don change?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by AYODEJI94(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
I greet una o
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mimisboygreat: trust me honey, i fit kill rock,lekinz,o1lemek,machinex n odas 4 u. As 4 will dat1 na small tin i go evn gv u my 5 duplex.

Kill ....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mimisboygreat: sweetheart am already waiting 4 u. My hux is well furnished n modernised. No mind lekinz he lives in face me i face u. Their yard no get toilet n bathroom slf. As 4 rock he no get hux at all. So sweeri am d man 4 u*winks*

Lol....No mind am Oooooo...Na my dog room he dey live Ooooo...

Mimis..Shey u don give jack food
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
s3nn2x: I have not been a faithful follower...I was carried away by 2 threads.....I can see I have not missed alot...

Anyway, I guess I am now back....for the moment.

More updates please....

BTW, is it still the Sachet Water work you are still doing? Or levels don change?

make i shout am into ur ears say i don upgrade, how many tyms u wan hear am...

Typing.. I get only one bar except person wan transfer me airtym make i use android update.. grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by TrishaP(f): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
The rock5555:

make i shout am into ur ears say i don upgrade, how many tyms u wan hear am...

Typing.. I get only one bar except person wan transfer me airtym make i use android update.. grin grin

And even if you get the airtime, how sure are you to update this night?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
lekinz:

*uses my fork and chook him in d a5s*So na ur oga u dy disrespect abi? U r sacked!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
lekinz:

Kill ....
yes ni*waves my bread knife at his face*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
lekinz:

waoh onteresting

tnks for ur advice i be don dey fall in love as im mention 5 duples....i nor knw say im mean 5 dughouse

oboy mimis nor near me again oh
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
Eyaooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
I just finish typing only for my ba3 to give up the ghost. RIP to it.

Una goodnite....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Tombilly(m): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hahahhhahahhaa MYSteRY ? Oyana ni b I the here 4 u 2 unravel d mystery gringringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 3Dimension: 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
Grabs a bucket of popcorn..... Oya make we dey enjoy am they go
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
ritababe:

waoh onteresting

tnks for ur advice i be don dey fall in love as im mention 5 duples....i nor knw say im mean 5 dughouse

oboy mimis nor near me again oh
honey no mind that boy o! Infact lekinz oya park comot 4rm this house! Ehen! Honey u cn nw come
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 5:42am On Dec 24, 2013
Uduak and Money is equivalent to Man and Pussi. Nice one bro
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2013
@TrishaP-you dont have to know if i would still update wether u send me airtym or not, i was just joking, u sef know say i no fit type with android naw.

@Ritababe-u don finish that dude oo

@01emek-ehwww

@Tombilly- u go soon know am

@3Dimension-u fit make the 3D film for us naw

@Clemzy-lol u just talk true, i fit replace pussi with money but i cant replace moni with fud, not at all.

Una good morning....
Make i type with snail speed...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
**walk into thread with a happy mood!! Tomorrow na chirstmas! Uduwaa any xmas bonanza??**
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Livingstone11(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
happy xmas in advance.....guyz....i love you all ...Before  Ends,
Let Me Thank All The Good People Like U,
Who Made 2013 Beautiful For Me.
I Pray U B Blessed With a Faithful Year ahead

I Wish U A
Fantastic JANUARY

Loveable FEBRUARY

Marvelous MARCH

Great APRIL

Enjoyable MAY

Successful JUNE

Wonderful JULY

independent AUGUST

Powerful September

Tastiest OCTOBER

Beautiful NOVEMBER

Happiest DECEMBER.

Have A VICTORIOUS YEAR!

Hope I M 1st Person To Wish U All Happy 12 Months Of 2014 

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
™™
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by edgideon(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
uncle rock tell us a story
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Brozules(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Using this medium 2 wish all the preacher's son crew merry xmas and happy new year in advance. CHEER!!!
Oga d rock,no let me bomb ur big head,come update sharp sharp

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Choices: Another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.