Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,757 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199652 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
UNLUCKY DUDE

Hassan the operator was always quiet, he never missed his evening prayers, he was one of the person that i respected so much there, he never failed to correct us in any area we went wrong. He rarely jokes with girls, so i still had it in doubt if he really slept with Lami. Well you cant judge humans by their face alone. I was finally proved wrong when he was called to the village one day.

He took permission and never came back again, word was that he got a girl pregnant in the village when he went for the Christmas break the previous year so when they found out, they decieved him to come to the village urgently on to paste the girl on his head, he had no choice but to agree since everyone saw them together during the Christmas season. As one of my friend would say, na wetin you do for December and January na the result you go see for February and March.

Hassan became a father over night till date i have not seen him, married life must have tell on him. A new operator had to take his place and it was in the person of a tall dude called Ndubisi.

Ndubusi was a tall handsome hunk of a guy, an Ibo man as you all guess, me and him formed a great partnership which reaped many results. He was calm, funny and also a good flirt, all the girls in the factory were jostling for his attention.

Ofcus he nack Lami first and came to tell me about it, i informed him that it was the norm there so he should have nothing to be happy about, that one was like a public property. Nevertheless he was still proud.

He also nacked Ashie which made me wonder if he was using Jazz on them like Husaini, well his was natural, the guy had that spark which made girls turn whenever he passed. The only two bad things i rued about him was his drinking habits and bleeping of every thing in skirt wether na ugly, thin, fat, short or tall, the dude was always in control. Everyday he made sure he took two cans of Peak milk to supplement his energy in other not to sleep while working.

The girl that jostled for his attention mostly was Dorcas, the one who always brought bible to work and claims that she is going to church after work. She tried to get the guy's attention but Lami was blocking her part so she diversed another means.

She began helping the operator to do his work, she operated the engine while me and the operator would go outside to gist and look at all the girls passing by. I sidestep Collins because he was not tired of giving me dry erotic tales of how he fuccked a girl in the bush or in the toilet.

I needed hot gist from the president of women affairs who know how to bleep ladies like a real man should.

While we were outside doing our amebo business trouble struck inside.

We heard screams so we thought that it was dog chasing somebody, we just kept on laughing and having fun only to see Lami running out with tears running down her face.

"Wetin happen?" Ndubisi shouted.

"The machine don catch Dorcas hand" Lami said. Before she was through with talking we had began running inside. Like Asa would say, there was fire on the mountain.

To Be Continued....

Make i go prepare my lesson note abeg...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dhurmynick: A$AP ROCKY

Is this man still alife. Dont forget u still owe me grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
Clemzy16: So Dhurmmynick and Ritababe are back. It remains only Chiamaka, or so I am thinking.

Yes ooo, Chiamaka just lost like that, abeg if you dey follow her, help me PM her say i dey miss her
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 3Dimension: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nice update....
Fire on the mountain$

Make una bring petrol make we quench the fire
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
The rock5555:

Yes ooo, Chiamaka just lost like that, abeg if you dey follow her, help me PM her say i dey miss her

I ain't back.. I no get time.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Clemzy16: So Dhurmmynick and Ritababe are back. It remains only Chiamaka, or so I am thinking.

am stil busy oh,,, na rock catch me for 2go, so i just say make i bump enta here today...i will soon be back though

@mumiespet
do u really want to marry me, u knw some people don break each oda head for dis thread bcus of me....

Are u ready to die young for a woman....if yes then i go marry you after you write my name for ur will( na joke oh)

****run with usain bolt speed****
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by hebex12(m): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
rock u got give me christmas bonus for reading ur story till d end of d year cool
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2013
Eyaah.....I pity d girl ooo... Cuz of love
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by edgideon(m): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2013
UDUAK TWALE O. OGA ROCK WELL-DONE
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 8:05am On Dec 22, 2013
Chai, konji na bastard. See wetin konji don do dorcas. Tragic!!

By the way, Ashie na the defination of her name, Ashawo.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 8:06am On Dec 22, 2013
The rock5555:

I am not following her
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 8:07am On Dec 22, 2013
ritababe:

am stil busy oh,,, na rock catch me for 2go, so i just say make i bump enta here today...i will soon be back though.
owk naw..we dey expect you back
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Danpersie31(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2013
uduak if God no punish u,him go apologise 2 sodom and gommorah.wen did 2 updates bcome 4 in ur face.me i dnt lyk it oo.if nt cos dat my noble pure princess cool me down i 4 kidnap u and ur ransom is u must update d remainin story wit ur mouth 4me and u knw na u go narrate pass wen jesus teach d beatitude.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Madawaki01(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2013
Phew!!!this thread too dey increase.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Madawaki01(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2013
Getting interesting though
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Fonydear(f): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2013
Where my oga King Philip sef. I miss him o

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
Fonydear: Where my oga King Philip sef. I miss him o

he is busy with school stuff, he will soon be back though
Clemzy16: owk naw..we dey expect you back
l

thanks dear
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
Rock u say Ella tell u wetin,if I 'cash' u eh

Dorcas don jam train,she go learn her lesson,she no graduate 4 skul of desperados she cme dey practice being desperate,I no pity am piakam,ife ocho ka o fuu
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
@Rock, Lekinz &Mimisboy, y'all shud calm down. I've chosen one outta the 3 of u and the chosen one shud expect me soon and I hope he has all tins dat can mak me live extravagantly cos I love living large grin

By the way Rock, the story kips gettin hawter everyday. So for ur mind, u don turn problem solver. Dat one sef dy.

B4 I forget, which kain skul u dy work? All oda skuls are presently on break, so why ar u still writin lesson note?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
Saphire,the holy rock na sunday skul teacher wey dey write lesson note 4 im sunday skul pupils
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Bia rock!!ur story is getting hotter wit every of ur update..thumbs up..but u know say u dey starve us wit updates sha....

#btw..see as una dey make me lauf wit una comments...love y'all....

AM BACK FOR GOOD...MISSED U GUYS/LADIES
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by CallMeFemi(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
UDUAK come update na...

Abeg help me checkout ma own story too...

www.nairaland.com/1565338/legend-ikotun-boy-callmefemi#20398796

E tyt tooo...

Hlp me drag fans go d thread...

And pls comment ...thnx
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: @Rock, Lekinz &Mimisboy, y'all shud calm down. I've chosen one outta the 3 of u and the chosen one shud expect me soon and I hope he has all tins dat can mak me live extravagantly cos I love living large grin

By the way Rock, the story kips gettin hawter everyday. So for ur mind, u don turn problem solver. Dat one sef dy.

B4 I forget, which kain skul u dy work? All oda skuls are presently on break, so why ar u still writin lesson note?

Oya dey come shaperly.....***Preparing the room...****....U go hear am today...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by aytuns(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
Na wa, i just finished season 1 and nw una don reach page 42 for season 2, naa wa o. Sha i must catch una! Rock i dey come with light speed!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by eyezik3(m): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
Why u pple cum dey fight for sexy sapphire naa, make she choose who she like naa, but i don know d person she go take among the 3 of u!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Tombilly(m): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
D lesson note na Nigeria budget Haba wen u no want finish come update gringringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by edgideon(m): 2:23am On Dec 23, 2013
make una wake up o, this guys o, who piss for the male trend bed!!! O_oO_o
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 5:52am On Dec 23, 2013
ritababe:

am stil busy oh,,, na rock catch me for 2go, so i just say make i bump enta here today...i will soon be back though

@mumiespet
do u really want to marry me, u knw some people don break each oda head for dis thread bcus of me....

Are u ready to die young for a woman....if yes then i go marry you after you write my name for ur will( na joke oh)

****run with usain bolt speed****
trust me honey, i fit kill rock,lekinz,o1lemek,machinex n odas 4 u. As 4 will dat1 na small tin i go evn gv u my 5 duplex.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 5:54am On Dec 23, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
Saphire,the holy rock na sunday skul teacher wey dey write lesson note 4 im sunday skul pupils
my first wife. But rock dn steal u away 4rm me nh
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 5:57am On Dec 23, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: @Rock, Lekinz &Mimisboy, y'all shud calm down. I've chosen one outta the 3 of u and the chosen one shud expect me soon and I hope he has all tins dat can mak me live extravagantly cos I love living large grin

sweetheart am already waiting 4 u. My hux is well furnished n modernised. No mind lekinz he lives in face me i face u. Their yard no get toilet n bathroom slf. As 4 rock he no get hux at all. So sweeri am d man 4 u*winks*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:39am On Dec 23, 2013
@3Dimension-shey you dey work for petrol station, oya bring fuel na grin

@Dhurmynick-alrite, when u get tym just branch abeg. Thanks anyway.

@Ritababe-chai see conditions, u wan finish the poor boy gringrin

@Hebex-no worry, bonanza on the way.

@Uthman-wetin love no fit do. Its good to fall in love sha, the feeling is lipsrsealed

@Edgideon-Thanks sir, u are welcomed.

@Clemzy-na you get ya mouth na. Konji na bastard sha

@Danpierse-Dont worry dude, am sure u and ya babe is reading the story and she dont like suspence, just send me her number make i tell her personally grin grin

@Madawaki-y e no go increase when u too dey forget person

@Fonydear-oga Philip dey suffer for lecturers hand, him go come soon
-abeg prepare Afang soup for me.

@D.Ella.Luv-na ur own girl u no pity, maybe na she be the lead singer for desperate chicks na grin grin

Come and 'cash' me now, ehen remember to give Fonydear some Utazi and afang leaf for me.

See ya dry villa, no network grin grin

@Sexy Saphire-u better announce ur choice now before time runs out.

BTW i be Children sunday school acting supritendant, work full my head. I hate teaching in skul abeg.

@Spatacle-u no say na ur namesake make me bleep anty Charity ba? grin welcme jare.

@Callmefemi-i don follow sir, abeg make una check him story, e make sense die.

@Lekinz-*calls his landlord* them must evict u today

@aytuns-abeg bro read sharperly and catch up, we need you asap

@eyezik-abeg tell me the person na. Plssss

@Tombily-am back now sir.

@Mimisboygreat-na u get ya mouth, me u no fit kill me jare.
BTW u dey pursue ritababe and u wan yarn my Ella again. SHM

U dey dream... This thread na my house ooo.

Make somebody dey sing DBanj finally for me. We don round up last night thats why i been no get time update... So now na till January.

Typing with a rumbling stomach, i dey come, make i go fetch Chin-chin. Nobody should beg me oo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2013
The rock5555:
Spatacle-u no say na ur namesake make me bleep anty Charity ba? grin welcme jare.

u mean am...okay we dey wait,abeg troway enuf update for us today ooo..

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Choices: Another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.