Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199342 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2013
A$AP ROCKY

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2013
Lol @ Rock, Lekinz and Mimisboy.

So which one of u am I spending xmas with?

Rock, mak sure u fulfill ur 4 updates promise oooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2013
The rock5555:

Bro y u leave me run nasad

no b so o my man,,,,,I just dey run around to get som cash fr Xmaswink....no need to ask again cos I knw say u don prepare my Xmas gift alreadysmileygrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2013
The rock5555:

seizes Uthman chicken lap and pumps three ground nut into his dicck. By the time you start using wheelchair, even if u see Sexy S, u go respect her.

#drops the chicken lap and bounce like Errigga with Sexy S#

Oga Clemzy. Cover me incase this dude tries any sh'it again.

Gives the Groaning Lekinz my middle finger, fucck you Mr Bouncergringrin

Laughing .....Hahaha....E don forget sey I get bullet proof....

Stands up nd drags Sexy S. away ....***Talking to her***Lets go babe ...the Chevrolet is waiting ...No mind rock ...na Leggedis Benz he get

The rock5555: Abeg i go continue tomorow, just finished carol night in church, so tired, make i update that second thread abeg.

See ya tomorow, four updtes go drop. Somebody say Hell Yeah.

*kicks Lekinz and kisses Sexy S goodnite.*

thanks Y'all

Hahahaha....he's dreaming ...Sexy S. dey my bed room dey do night vigil

Mimisboygreat: jeeeeeesus!! So this blow wey i give dis man no damage this im big head*pulls out a big plank and reshapen his head 4 threatening rock et my sexy sapphire*

Stands up nd removes my kitchen knife ...talk nonsense again ...if I no go comot that ur big eye ...Spits on him and walk with Sexy S.

Mimisboygreat: *frowns* come rock! If u try me na my akpola shoe i go use burst ur head. Every hands off my sexy sapphire*sits besyd ha with lekinz's Ak 47 because of toasters*

Runs towards him nd sees him bringing out the ak-47...Shioooor...shoot now ...no groundnut dey inside...Picks up a branch nd hits it on his head...If yhew wake up ,u no go try nonsense with me again ..Sexy s. make we dey go jawe...

Sexy Sapphire: Lol @ Rock, Lekinz and Mimisboy.

Babe lets go....Shey na dt big headed guy (Rock) u wan follow ni abi dt guy with big eye ball (Mimisboy) ...

Carries her nd runs away in my Chevrolet ...Catch me if u can
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by MachineX(m): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2013

You are spending the Xmas with me dear, am a cool guy cool you know

*brings out two 9mm fires, Mimisboy, lekinz, then brings out my 2014 Made Automated Double Barrel Rifle and warns The Rock To Stay Off
Yezzir! Were is my 2009 Bazooka Model 13 *search* *search* i've found it, touch Sexy S. And Die!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2013
The rock5555:

seizes Uthman chicken lap and pumps three ground nut into his dicck. By the time you start using wheelchair, even if u see Sexy S, u go respect her.

#drops the chicken lap and bounce like Errigga with Sexy S#

Oga Clemzy. Cover me incase this dude tries any sh'it again.

Gives the Groaning Lekinz my middle finger, fucck you Mr Bouncergringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2013
MachineX:

*brings out two 9mm fires, Mimisboy, lekinz, then brings out my 2014 Made Automated Double Barrel Rifle and warns The Rock To Stay Off
Yezzir! Were is my 2009 Bazooka Model 13 *search* *search* i've found it, touch Sexy S. And Die!

Dreamers dey here Ooooo...Sexy S. make we dey go jawe...None of them get packaging...see this 1 with his dirty leg...na em food money e use buy Bazooka......

At ur age ...u still dey buy Banga ...Shioooor....None of una worth my Sexy S. Jawe....Kisses her (Sexy s.) nd walk her out
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2013

me nah
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 10:47am On Dec 21, 2013
Carries her nd runs away in my Chevrolet ...Catch me if u can[/quote]*uses my boko haram bombing device n tracks him with his cheverolet toasting sexy S. Out of anger releases 1 missile n bombs d cheverolet,takes my sexy S n elopes*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2013
MachineX:

*sees him trying 2 shoot me,out of fear releases a wondaful fart n he faints then takes my Sexy S n run away
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2013
lekinz:

Dreamers dey here Ooooo...Sexy S. make we dey go jawe...None of them get packaging...see this 1 with his dirty leg...na em food money e use buy Bazooka......

At ur age ...u still dey buy Banga ...Shioooor....None of una worth my Sexy S. Jawe....Kisses her (Sexy s.) nd walk her out
*sees him trying 2 kiss sexy S n shouts jeeesus! Sexy run 4 ur lyf cos he no get teeth o*

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
Chai madness doin enter my thread ooo. Only one thing can solve this problem.

Ehen Ma'am Sexy S, come settle this matter once and for all.

See Machine X with him typewriter wey dey print only red colour. He dey ride keke napep for idumota market.

See Mimisboygreat wey get big chest like great khali, he sabi mess wella. Na rocket banger him dey use as turbo speed for him okada wey him dey hustle with for alaba market.

See Lekinz, infact his D.P says it all, that guy is an aspiring Anini, you no see him gun pose, na toy gun him dey use rob supermarket for Lekki, that chelvrot na him oga own wey carry to go repair.

See me finally, the hot cool sexy dude with husky voice(na Ella tell me that one, Clemzy say my voice dey like aboki own but i no believe them both). I dey ride one clean Larmboghini wey my papa send from Canada, i get two phones wey fit ping but i no wan put the pin here before pple drain my ba3. I get house for banana island.

Oya make you come select who you want now so that this boko fight go end, i like my thread ooo. We are waiting......

Yours sincerly.
Oga of the thread....

Na one update be this, three more to go grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Brozules(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
Na one update be this, three more to go .

U 2 lyk comedy,dis resemble story update ?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Brozules(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2013

U 2 lyk comedy,dis resemble story update ? Are u a learner?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by missrock(f): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
Oh God i thank you for this thread as we make it in season one so shall we make it in season two......

As xmas is near now baba God guard all the preacher's family, some of us will be travelling to various place****me self dey motor dey go benin as i dey type**** take us there in peace and not in pieces in Jesus Name Amen, as some of us will be resuming school next year, the purpose for us going to school shall be achieve in our lives in Jesus Name Amen, and guard our parents for us and give them big salary so that our pocket go full before we go school in Jesus Name i Pray Amen

erm as for u rock i commot for small time and u don open door to all my enemies wey dey jealous say i get u before e.g (sexy sapphire) u beta no try me oh before i come that house make sure say u don run......

Back to you rock
i go deal with you personally
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Jumizie13(f): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
miss rock:

Back to you rock
Dnt Try It!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mimisboygreat: errm... I fit marry u?*winks*

so you are mumiesboy....that means u are stil unda ur mum canopy, if u marry me na were u wan put me? And if we wan do na ur mumy house we go for dey do?

I nor wan marry mumies pet...becus na all the time u go dey cry for be*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
Jumizie13:
Dnt Try It!

abeg let her deal with him....
So dat the rock go learn to stay with one woman****abi u join the women****

*runsssss*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
ritababe:

abeg let her deal with him....
So dat the rock go learn to stay with one woman****abi u join the women****

*runsssss*

grin grin grin

ritababe:

so you are mumiesboy....that means u are stil unda ur mum canopy, if u marry me na were u wan put me? And if we wan do na ur mumy house we go for dey do?

Na my guy you finish like this, chai grin grin

Jumizie13:
Dnt Try It!

Lolz now am loving this fight

Brozules:

U 2 lyk comedy,dis resemble story update ? Are u a learner?

am a learner na.

miss rock: Oh God i thank you for this thread as we make it in season one so shall we make it in season two......

As xmas is near now baba God guard all the preacher's family, some of us will be travelling to various place****me self dey motor dey go benin as i dey type**** take us there in peace and not in pieces in Jesus Name Amen, as some of us will be resuming school next year, the purpose for us going to school shall be achieve in our lives in Jesus Name Amen, and guard our parents for us and give them big salary so that our pocket go full before we go school in Jesus Name i Pray Amen

erm as for u rock i commot for small time and u don open door to all my enemies wey dey jealous say i get u before e.g (sexy sapphire) u beta no try me oh before i come that house make sure say u don run......

Back to you rock

I hope the dealing with me personally go inside romm abi grin grin

Safe journey babe.

na now i just get chance since morning, am not sure i would fufil my promise again. I would make it up to you guys pls.

Typing.....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by VickieZion(f): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
Guy I no like dis play oooh.all I wan see na d 4 updates U promise us.if not.........ur body go tell.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
ritababe:

chai! U dy call me mummies pet. If only u hv seen my hux. I hv 2 lambos,my hux dy at bayelsa,i dy wrk 4 shell n na me b dia manager. So chillax honey if we wan do dat tin na 4 we hux we go dy do am*winks*i knw u wud agree
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
Back from d honeymoon wink winkenough f dis toasting and fyting jawee.....uduak come update b4 I reload my chicken lap
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
MR DETECTIVE

I called Collins and Grace to one corner and stared at the girl for long which made her uncomfortable. Actually i became dumbstruck so i was thinking of what to say when it strucked my head.

"How are you?" Was the only folish thing that came out of my mouth.

"Am fine, are you Peter that Collins have been telling me about?" She inquired.

I gave Collins that 'wetin you tell her' stare, he just smiled and waited for me to answer.

"Ehm yes am Peter, and your are Collins Girl friend right?" I asked freely.

"Yeah but he has too many girls" She complained.

"But he said you are his number one na" I joked in a cunning manner.

"Its that what he said? Ehm i no still believe, Collins what of Evelyn that i saw you with last night" She asked Collins who was shocked.

"Na my mother beg her to go show me something for market" Collins confessed. I wonder when he began going to the market in the night.

"So is that why you want him to marry you" I said bluntly which shocked us all, i was not expecting that word to come out of my mouth, i guess i over rushed and that secret weapon helped.

"I.. Did not say so naw" She starmered.

"So why did you tell him you are pregnant, those that not means that you would marry him" I asked further. I was pushing her to a corner where she could not back out.

"I did not say so" She said almost crying, i never knew i could make someone cry, well i dont do that purposely but my dad have warned me on three occasions where somebody came to report me because of what i told them, no wonder its said that words have venom.

She could not hold it anymore, she bursted into tears, her friends thought we slapped her, my hardened stance was begining to melt so i quickly told Collins to cool her down. I hate weeping ladies.

When she was finally comforted she opened up to us and began speaking.

"Am not pregnant, i just love you too much and i wanted to have you for myself, Collins, am sorry that i put the lie on your head, when ever i see you with other girls, it hurts me, please forgive me" She said and bursted into fresh tears.

Just like a spell was broken from Collins head he pushed the girl away from his body and stood by my side, that was the first time i saw Collins truly angry.

"Grace you dey craze, so na me you nearly make me get high B.P, thunder fire your papa yansh. If i ever see you again na cutlass i go use divide your brain" He said so many foul words to the poor girl.

She could not take it all so she feel on her knees and began pleading with him, my heart was aching badly, my conciense was driving arrows into my heart, it pained me to see a girl crying, i knew my hands was in it all and i was the cause so i just walked out with Collins closly folling me behind. Her friends were trying to drag her back because she was hell bent on following Collins.

Thats the plight of our young girls who fall in love and do everything to protect their boyfriends only to get their hearts shattered and broken cus of one silly mistake. That was the height of it all. Me i know say i don lock my own with correct buglary proof and one rusted padlock wey i trowey the key for Atlantic ocean grin Love no fit catch me. #just kidding#

"Collins na charm you dey give your girls" I asked.

"Abeg forget that one, infact i no go ever follow any girl for my life again" Collins said angrily which made me laugh.

For Collins to say he wont date a girl again, that means he wont eat food again. It was a big lie.

I followed him home, then ate alittle and gisted before i went home.

We thought that was all but my Operator entered the same mess and he never came out whole like Collins.....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
Una operator na NOVICE for d business grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mimisboygreat: Carries her nd runs away in my Chevrolet ...Catch me if u can*uses my boko haram bombing device n tracks him with his cheverolet toasting sexy S. Out of anger releases 1 missile n bombs d cheverolet,takes my sexy S n elopes*

Sees the bombs nd changes the direction of the car...Runs after him...Bleep..My petrol don finish ....I go catch yhew ...Make I sharply refill my tank .....

Mimisboygreat: *sees him trying 2 kiss sexy S n shouts jeeesus! Sexy run 4 ur lyf cos he no get teeth o*

Lol...Na so ur teeth be ...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
The rock5555: Chai madness doin enter my thread ooo. Only one thing can solve this problem.

Ehen Ma'am Sexy S, come settle this matter once and for all.

See Machine X with him typewriter wey dey print only red colour. He dey ride keke napep for idumota market.

See Mimisboygreat wey get big chest like great khali, he sabi mess wella. Na rocket banger him dey use as turbo speed for him okada wey him dey hustle with for alaba market.

See Lekinz, infact his D.P says it all, that guy is an aspiring Anini, you no see him gun pose, na toy gun him dey use rob supermarket for Lekki, that chelvrot na him oga own wey carry to go repair.

See me finally, the hot cool sexy dude with husky voice(na Ella tell me that one, Clemzy say my voice dey like aboki own but i no believe them both). I dey ride one clean Larmboghini wey my papa send from Canada, i get two phones wey fit ping but i no wan put the pin here before pple drain my ba3. I get house for banana island.

Oya make you come select who you want now so that this boko fight go end, i like my thread ooo. We are waiting......

Yours sincerly.
Oga of the thread....

Na one update be this, three more to go grin grin grin

Lol....Lmao...u no go kill person
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
Like oga....Like worker ....Lol
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
So Dhurmmynick and Ritababe are back. It remains only Chiamaka, or so I am thinking.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
lekinz: Like oga....Like worker ....Lol
Na so nah. Rock n im oga na baddo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
** light another stick of ciger,sip from my bottle of alomo and balance wella at the top of the mango tree**i just dey look una!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
*I just dey look una* cry*I just dey look una*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
** trow away the stick of ciger and the empty bottle of alomo.walk into thread,look for an empty space,spread my mat and slept off**

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.