Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother (5240 Views)

Jesus Final Word / Rev. Omolade's Response To Okotie's Catholic Statement / My Opinion And Prayer For The Feast Of The Exaltation Of Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2013
try69:

See! Madam vicky, nobody asks you to validate any catholic teaching.. The points I have given you should be enough for you to keep quiet and go back to study.. ABI you want another shocker? Ok take.. "The christians before luther all venerate Mary" Suprised again? Or you want to know why? Ok

#we all are born with sin that's why we need to be baptised
#adam and eve where the first people without sin
#Satan brought sin to the world through Eve in the forbidden fruit
#God brought salvation for mankind from sin through Mary in the fruit she bore

The church which is the pillar of truth as stated in the bible taught those and it is quite logical..Who then is one voiceless vicky somewhere in a particular country called Nigeria to disprove it and without any reasonable inference?

That you cannot contest any of my points tells me a lot about you.. We encounter your likes everyday.. Baseless points! I have shown you what you do that are not in the bible, I have shown you that not the bible alone is the word of God. What then are you trying to prove?

GO AND LEARN! My time with you is up..I'd say nothing no more
As Christians we must validate all Christian doctrines, it's a must. and Catholics are Christians.
Well, the Bible in Acts never recorded a time the early Christians honored her........ They never did and the Apostles never mentioned her name as a matter of fact, when teaching doctrines. Just mention one scripture that tells us to honour her and I will keep quiet.
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by POPEII: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2013
Mentioned one which says don't and we will stop
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
POPE II: Mentioned one which says don't and we will stop
Answer my question first....
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by lacum: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
Acidosis:

smiley

Its never too late to accept the truth..

My grandmom served 'Religion' for over 70years... at 80+, she gave her life to Jesus.

Pls watch out for my next thread. (Do not take offence; I'm only opening your eyes to the truth so many Catholics do not know. The same truth that dwell in Rome, the same truth some of you here are scared to tell your Nigerian faithfuls..

I'm very sure of the fact that; some of those Catholics who read my recent threads were shocked..

It is better to tell the truth once and for all.. than pretend as though we serve the same God.

It is well with you bro.
ur not sayng somtin new. all these ur copy n paste posts have bin on d internet n books n people have read dem n still remain carholic. in this forum we had people like frosbel n d rest who were tougher. u will still come n go n i will remain a catholic.
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by POPEII: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
vickyO:
Answer my question first....
the onus is on you , you are the one trying to make us abandon something . if you can't show us where it is forbidden just say it , it won't kill you to admit that you are wrong after all you are not infallible . swallow your pride .
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
POPE II: the onus is on you , you are the one trying to make us abandon something . if you can't show us where it is forbidden just say it , it won't kill you to admit that you are wrong after all you are not infallible . swallow your pride .
Did you read the topic? the onus is on you to prove your doctrines right.
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by POPEII: 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
vickyO:
Did you read the topic? the onus is on you to prove your doctrines right.
we have already answered the topic, yet you keep insisting and making up stories about us .
Now can you answer my questions now?
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
POPE II: we have already answered the topic, yet you keep insisting and making up stories about us .
Now can you answer my questions now?
You haven't answered anything. All you done is point accusing fingers to the protestants. If you've got questions for us, open a thread.
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by POPEII: 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
vickyO:
You haven't answered anything. All you done is point accusing fingers to the protestants. If you've got questions for us, open a thread.
you are too unintelligent to see the answers we have been giving you. Too bad the idiocy serum is yet to be discovered
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by Mintayo(m): 4:55am On Nov 23, 2013
italo:

You might want to show us where the Bible says it alone is the word of God.
hmm,same trick Satan used for Adam and eve...
Please can you show me another 'word' of God aside the Bible? Huh?
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by woky: 5:27am On Nov 23, 2013
Mintayo:
ok, ok ok
since you trust the bible alone, where does the bible say: trust me alone??
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by philfearon(m): 6:11am On Nov 23, 2013
vickyO:
As Christians we must validate all Christian doctrines, it's a must. and Catholics are Christians.
Well, the Bible in Acts never recorded a time the early Christians honored her........ They never did and the Apostles never mentioned her name as a matter of fact, when teaching doctrines. Just mention one scripture that tells us to honour her and I will keep quiet.
Luke1:48 "for he has regarded the low estate of His handmaiden.
For behold,henceforth all generation will call me blessed "

Ask ur pastor to also explain Luke2:33-35 to you!
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by SalC: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2013
Mintayo:

John1V1 in the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God.

V14 And the word was made flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as the only begotten of the Father full of grace and truth.

The word of God is Jesus christ here^^^ not 'just' the bible.

Now can you show us where it is written that the bible is the' word' of God?

3 Likes

Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by Mintayo(m): 9:41am On Nov 23, 2013
woky: ok, ok ok
since you trust the bible alone, where does the bible say: trust me alone??
Don't answer questions with questions pls,Just tell us another Word of God that we have aside the Holy Scriptures/Bible.
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by Mintayo(m): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2013
Sal C:

John1V1 in the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God.

V14 And the word was made flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as the only begotten of the Father full of grace and truth.

The word of God is Jesus christ here^^^ not 'just' the bible.

Now can you show us where it is written that the bible is the' word' of God?
Yes,Jesus is the Word of God-the Spoken Word of God; the Bible(wherever the name comes From) is the written Word of God. So please show me which other Word of God that we have,i am sure you what it means to add or remove from the word,no?
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by SalC: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2013
Mintayo:
Don't answer questions with questions pls,Just tell us another Word of God that we have aside the Holy Scriptures/Bible.
I hope you know that Scriptures and bible does not mean the same thing, while the bible can be considered a form of scripture, not every scripture is the bible.
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by SalC: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2013
Mintayo:
Yes,Jesus is the Word of God-the Spoken Word of God; the Bible(wherever the name comes From) is the written Word of God. So please show me which other Word of God that we have,i am sure you what it means to add or remove from the word,no?
If you talk about the written word of God, we talk about the scriptures, refer to my post above before we continue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago / Why Is The Name Jesus Not Effective In My Nightmares? / Checkout What The Bible And Quran Says About Killing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.