Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother (5245 Views)

Jesus Final Word / Rev. Omolade's Response To Okotie's Catholic Statement / My Opinion And Prayer For The Feast Of The Exaltation Of Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mintayo:
and from the above where did you see' Holy Mary,mother of God pray for us', huh.
I pray the Lord GIVES you the understnding of the scriptures.
Let me ask you,when Jesus was at Lazarus tomb,what did he do when he called forthe Lazarus?
May God help us.

why dont you show me " die !1!! die by fire!! afterall i have never claimed sola scripture
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
So praying along with believers in the church is hypocritical...... the early church are hypocrites too cause they were in the upper room praying when foreigners heard they speaking in their languages. Piss off if you've got nothing relevant to say

did the early church pray die!! die!! Did they teach special grace to have sex with sister Ese?
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
chukwudi44:

did Elijah shout fire? smh
No, cause he was whispering when he said if i be a man of God let fire fall? angryWhere your sense at?
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
No, cause he was whispering when he said if i be a man of God let fire fall? angryWhere your sense at?
madam please show me where he shouted shikena and please stop speculating!1 besides you are yet to prove sola scripture which is the main principle behind all this arguments
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
chukwudi44:

did the early church pray die!! die!! Did they teach special grace to have sex with sister Ese?
you don't indulge in sexual sin, anyone who does contradicts the scriptures.... and the die die die part as the GO of MFM explained is used when praying against demonic operations......... so is carving images, rosary recorded in the Bible
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
Where in the bible did God ask anyone to open up churches anwer Daddy Go and collect tithes to fly private jets
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
you don't indulge in sexual sin, anyone who does contradicts the scriptures.... and the die die die part as the GO of MFM explained is used when praying against demonic operations......... so is carving images, rosary recorded in the Bible

I have never said i practise sola bible.You say you do so kindly prove it
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
i think i will leave you for now .I ve got otehr issues to attend to
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
chukwudi44: madam please show me where he shouted shikena and please stop speculating!1 besides you are yet to prove sola scripture which is the main principle behind all this arguments
read your Bible and you'll locate it. Didn't Jesus shout when he was calling Lazarus forth? the Bible didn't say a thing about shouting or not shouting.... just pray in line....
Was holy mary or the dead saints included in the Lord's prayer as you clearly posted?
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
chukwudi44:

I have never said i practise sola bible.You say you do so kindly prove it
What is sola Bible by the way.....
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by Mintayo(m): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
Some months ago when catholic world wide were celebrating the birth of Mary or so,i was in a community where a larger percentage were catholics,a whole week was declared as a public holiday,no work for the locals and so on.
On that day,young tenage girls about 7 or so carried an image or a statue of Mary on their shoulders and were dancing round the community, the statue wore a wedding gown and everyone was dancing and rejoicing,later at a point everybody bowed down and worshipped the image of Mary, with a lot of drinking,smoking and orgies,it was a sad site...i was very grieved and sad in my spirit.
Or is it the image of Mary at the centre of the community were people go to and pray crying their heart out,if only such energy cld be channeled into studying the scriptures and praying to the real Jesus.
Or is it the hypocritical lifestyles of the priests?...i saw so much and learnt so much.
There is a difference in being religious and being the follower of christ.
May God help us.
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mintayo: Some months ago when catholic world wide were celebrating the birth of Mary or so,i was in a community where a larger percentage were catholics,a whole week was declared as a public holiday,no work for the locals and so on.
On that day,young tenage girls about 7 or so carried an image or a statue of Mary on their shoulders and were dancing round the community, the statue wore a wedding gown and everyone was dancing and rejoicing,later at a point everybody bowed down and worshipped the image of Mary, with a lot of drinking,smoking and orgies,it was a sad site...i was very grieved and sad in my spirit.
Or is it the image of Mary at the centre of the community were people go to and pray crying their heart out,if only such energy cld be channeled into studying the scriptures and praying to the real Jesus.
Or is it the hypocritical lifestyles of the priests?...i saw so much and learnt so much.
May God help us.
Amen my brother.
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by try69: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mintayo: Some months ago when catholic world wide were celebrating the birth of Mary or so,i was in a community where a larger percentage were catholics,a whole week was declared as a public holiday,no work for the locals and so on.
May God help us.

So you that believe I'm not a christian because you claim I worship mary is not the one being religious?
Your attitude is typical of the pharisees
Remove the log from your eyes
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by Acidosis(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
chukwudi44:

so when Apostle Paul and Silas were locked in prison... they were busy acting docile like a robot re-citin Holy Mary pray for us, right?

I pity you
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
try69:

So you that believe I'm not a christian because you claim I worship mary is not the one being religious?
We aren't saying you aren't a Christian..... you just have to revisit some of your doctrines and test their validity... are they in line with the word of God?// even some of our Pentecostal doctrines are far fetched, we aren't favouring them too...
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by Acidosis(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
chukwudi44:

why dont you show me " die !1!! die by fire!! afterall i have never claimed sola scripture

Mr man, do not waste your adamant soul in hell like your fore-popes and idol-worshipping Priests..

Remember the story of Lazarus, who had been in the tomb for four days and Martha, Lazarus' sister didn't want to roll the stone away because of the stench of the dead body. "When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, 'Lazarus, come out!" John 11:43

disciples, crossing the Sea of Galilee, when they thought the boat was surely going to capsize. "He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, 'Quiet! Be still!'" Then the wind died down and it was completely calm. Mark 4:39

"When Jesus saw that a crowd was running to the scene, he rebuked the evil spirit. 'You deaf and mute spirit', he said, 'I command you, come out of him and never enter him again.'" Mark 9:25

"But when he turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter, 'Get behind me Satan!' he said, 'You do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men." Mark 8:33. And again in John, Jesus raised his voice at Peter. "Jesus commanded Peter, "Put your sword away!" John 18:11

Do you also think Elijah & Elisha were docile hypocrites on white robes acting like terrestial angels, re-citing some memorised epistles?

Your problem is too much... You know nothing about Christianity..

If only you could spend half the time you spend on your plastic rosary with God via His word...

You're a Lost Catholic Apologist
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by try69: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
We aren't saying you aren't a Christian..... you just have to revisit some of your doctrines and test their validity... are they in line with the word of God?// even some of our Pentecostal doctrines are far fetched, we aren't favouring them too...

Oya tell me who preaches the whole truth now madam.. Is it your mountain of fire And christ waited till two thousand years later to establish it? Abeg go sidon madam I too know.. What have you studied Una too funny
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by try69: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
Acidosis:

Mr man, do not waste your adamant soul in hell like your fore-popes and idol-worshipping Priests..

Remember the story of Lazarus, who had been in the tomb for four days and Martha, Lazarus' sister didn't want to roll the stone away because of the stench of the dead body. "When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, 'Lazarus, come out!" John 11:43

disciples, crossing the Sea of Galilee, when they thought the boat was surely going to capsize. "He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, 'Quiet! Be still!'" Then the wind died down and it was completely calm. Mark 4:39

"When Jesus saw that a crowd was running to the scene, he rebuked the evil spirit. 'You deaf and mute spirit', he said, 'I command you, come out of him and never enter him again.'" Mark 9:25

"But when he turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter, 'Get behind me Satan!' he said, 'You do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men." Mark 8:33. And again in John, Jesus raised his voice at Peter. "Jesus commanded Peter, "Put your sword away!" John 18:11

Do you also think Elijah & Elisha were docile hypocrites on white robes acting like terrestial angels, re-citing some memorised epistles?

If only you could spend half the time you spend on your plastic rosary with God via His word...

Funny how I didn't see "die by fire" in all your quotes...

Hypocrite!!!
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
try69:

Oya tell me who preaches the whole truth now madam.. Is it your mountain of fire And christ waited till two thousand years later to establish it? Abeg go sidon madam I too know.. What have you studied Una too funny
You're so ignorant and irrational, what is the relation between your post and mine which you quoted? Anyways no church is perfect because no human is and we make up the church. we are all walking towards perfection in Christ. because the catholic church has been in existence for centuries doesn't make it infallible, better renew your mind and displace the mind of arrogance.
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by Mintayo(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
try69:

You are not making any sense,d question of being a christain should be answerd yourself,you know yourself more than i do,so juge ur self if you are indeed a christain.
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by Acidosis(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
try69:

Hypocrite!!!

and you saw "...Get behind me, Satan?"

Catholic apologist, I can't force you to accept the truth.

Some are already accepting the truth via these revelations.
Stay there defending your deceitful co-horts
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
try69:

Hypocrite!!!
it seems you've got a problem with die by fire? quote a scripture condemning this mode of prayer.... and state the gestures the Bible recommends when praying and also the prayer points the apostles prayed.
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by POPEII: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
it seems you've got a problem with die by fire? quote a scripture condemning this mode of prayer.... and state the gestures the Bible recommends when praying and also the prayer points the apostles prayed.
quote a scripture condemning the beads?
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by POPEII: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
Acidosis:

and you saw "...Get behind me, Satan?"

Catholic apologist, I can't force you to accept the truth.

Some are already accepting the truth via these revelations.
Stay there defending your deceitful co-horts
what truth, you are yet to point it for us ? A crook and self anointed thieves parading as men of God ,can't lead the nation of God , can't lead his children, the so called Catholics you are deceiving only exist in your wet dreams. Most ex Catholics(if such thing even exists) would rather become atheists than protestants now you can go and choke on the jets of your pastor
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by POPEII: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mintayo:
You are not making any sense,d question of being a christain should be answerd yourself,you know yourself more than i do,so juge ur self if you are indeed a christain.
answer his question, do you consider Catholics as Christians?
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by POPEII: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
try69:

Hypocrite!!!
big hypocrites , I tell you , I exposed that Vicky
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by POPEII: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
Will you stop your blasphemy ? I guess you are the one who judged them. Smh
Acidosis:

What do the scriptures you copied and pasted have to do with the thread?
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by Ubenedictus(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
Olugbenger:
My brother please address the issue raised and stop pontificating.
young man, i'm not obligated to answer anything or anyone for that matter and i am averse to answering rude people who instead of seeking to know y are busy condemning and accusing. For your assignment learn the meaning of 'pontificating'.
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by Boomark(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
May God help us.

So much time and energy, just because of greeting in 2 verses. They now dedicate little or no time to praise God, even when His praise is in thousands everywhere in the scripture.

When we praise God and make our request through Christ, He will grant our request. But as for the Catholics, when they praise Mary, she will touch the Lords heart and the Lord will present their request to the God they refuse to praise. Where on earth did people get this from? SMH!!!
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: quote a scripture condemning the beads?
We are to worship him in spirit and in truth. and during the years the apostles spent together, the Bible never mentioned the use of beads.

1 Like

Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: big hypocrites , I tell you , I exposed that Vicky
do you know the meaning of hypocrite? don't use words you barely understand......
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
Boomark:

So much time and energy, just because of greeting in 2 verses. They now dedicate little or no time to praise God, even when His praise is in thousands everywhere in the scripture.

When we praise God and make our request through Christ, He will grant our request. But as for the Catholics, when they praise Mary, she will touch the Lords heart and the Lord will present their request to the God they refuse to praise. Where on earth did people get this from? SMH!!!
only God will deliver them from some of their heretical doctrines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daily Devotional For All Christians On Nairaland / Why Is The Name Jesus Not Effective In My Nightmares? / Catholic Priest Gerald Njoku In Imo State Sends Old Man To Jail In A Bid To Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.