Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

My EX Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My EX Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? (868 Views)

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My EX Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by kingteeee: 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
I was in a relationship with this girl(name withheld) and the relationship was smooth, we both love each other, rather, one day, I went to 1 of our pastor for prayer concerning my admission, cos I just wrote a post utme then, so when I got to the pastor,as we're about to pray he paused and said I should open my eyes and listen to him he said there is a lady I was dating, he said I should stop the relationship that the lady is not my wife,(a thought came into me that afterall I'm not ready for marriage now,she's just a GF, but I couldn't say anything) that I should avoid her because of pregnancy,he said I should exercise patient, he said my wife is yet to come... So after the prayer I went home, to say the fact I wasn't myself throughout that day#lol# the second day she called me as usual
GIRL: Are u at home?
ME: yes
Girl: what are you doing?
Me: nothing
Girl: k I'm on my way coming
Me: okay.
That was about the phone conversation, she came to me in less than 15mins. And met me sitting on the bed, she neva knew what was going on, she came straight and sat on my laps but I asked her to sit down separately, she asked me wht was happening? I reply her in no much time wasted, though not directly...but to cut d story shot I said LETS QUIT D R/SHIP, she neva believe that, but I made her understood that I meant my words, she wept alot dat day but let's move 2 the issue, now, we both gained admission in d same school now she wants to knw where I live cos I now live close to the school. Please what do I do now? Cos if she do know my house she'll cum, and no how she come, d relationship may recycle. Though I can't lie I Still luv her, PLEASE I NEED UR ADVICE!
Re: My EX Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:17am On Nov 19, 2013
And what do you want us to do for you
Re: My EX Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by hajy500(m): 12:41am On Nov 19, 2013
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ what do U̶̲̥̅̊ want us to to to this issue U̶̲̥̅̊ Ħª√ę why not call her ̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ tell her what Ūя̲̅ pastor as told U̶̲̥̅̊
Re: My EX Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 19, 2013
Pkoo
Re: My EX Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by kingteeee: 6:05am On Nov 19, 2013
My questions are:
1. Should I let her knw my house or not?
2. And even if she knws whr I live nd she really wants me back should I accept her or I should ignore her?
I need advice not insult...
Re: My EX Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by Gudintent: 6:45am On Nov 19, 2013
Should you accept or ignore undecided

Dude you broke the relationship, has anything changed since you spoke with your pastor

If the answer to that is NO, then tell the girl that.
Re: My EX Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by Bunker(m): 6:47am On Nov 19, 2013
Watch it she maybe coming to hurt u back...
Re: My EX Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2013
Go back and ask your pastor.
Re: My EX Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by Dubemkelly(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2013
It depends on which pastor dat has made such prophecy, do u believe ur pastor? Does his prophecy come to past like 4 real? To me I think u should mean ur wrds,if its a quit,tell her why u quitting,its nt easy to break up with one wen dt person still luvs u buh there's nothing wrong in being frnds,I hv a prob with u taking dt decision n she seems nt to undastnd n keeps pestering hence u cut off seeing her
Re: My EX Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by kingteeee: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
Thank you all for your contribution... Just that sometimes I do reason that the pastor's prophecy is just like an advice to me, cos he said of something like pregnancy... Anyway kudos to you all, I'll try 2 b careful and i'll think twice, though.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Something U Think Evryone Should Know About Being In Relationship? / Reasons Why Regular Guys Should Learn How To Cook. / Can A GUY And LADY Be Best Friends ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.