Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date (43547 Views)

Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by FoxyFlow(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
Danhumprey: LWKMD.........Bros,take am easy. grin

Some people need the truth na and him just serve am cold
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
kulyie: what is the goat bleating about :/

so i hit it where it hurt right? grin that truth that you just read gave you headache

choiiiiigrin pele o

unfortunatly truth has never been pleasant to the ear and eyes but it has to be told cheesy grin

see painmeeennnttttt o grin

We're not asking you not to tell the truth , Fi opolo shey lan ba e so, not always talking as if every relationship has a bitter ending if yours did, you have no right to come vent your anger on innocent people online and ni ile aiye eee mama so pe goat ni bf e mo, sho ye?

24 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Danhumprey: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Smartie gurl: lolzzzzzzz, i stopped it already....I'm a changed person.
Don't even say that yet! angry

Don't forget our rendezvous! We're gonna meet at Mr.Bigg this evening by 6pm,so start cracking up all the lies you're gonna tell Mummy. tongue
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Danhumprey: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Some people need the truth na and him just serve am cold
Abi ooo. grin
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2013

The lady vex me no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2013

Double post.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Agybabe(f): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
I'm going for a vigil
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Smartiegurl(f): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
Danhumprey: Don't even say that yet! angry

Don't forget our rendezvous! We're gonna meet at Mr.Bigg this evening by 6pm,so start cracking up all the lies you're gonna tell Mummy. tongue
hehehehehehehe! I can easily tell mommy m meeting with a friend, that way, i didnt lie. She knows I'm not a kid anymore.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Idowuogbo(f): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nolongthing1:

The lady vex me no be small.
Oga Ade, Ewo n'temi? Na jeje I dey go mi o ko lu omo eleyin o! If u get Gbege with persin, face ur market! No input my name mehn... angry

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
Simple
Me;Mum I'm going out
Mum;To where?
Me;To see a friend
Since I hardly ever go out,xcept to church nd 2 see a few frnds,my mum trusts me nt 2 misbehave...Very very good girl.
*grins*
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Danhumprey: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
Smartie gurl: hehehehehehehe! I can easily tell mommy m meeting with a friend, that way, i didnt lie. She knows I'm not a kid anymore.
Lol.......you and I knows that that is a lie in disguise. cheesy
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Lilimax(f): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
**Just passing**
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by nickz(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
Normal ish, if it aint group project its collecting a borrowed textbook.......no biggie tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
Never had to lie.

Me and my old man dey sample the girls together sef grin

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by KBELLO: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
All na wash.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by KBELLO: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
nickz: Normal ish, if it aint group project its collecting a borrowed textbook.......no biggie tongue tongue tongue
are U serious?
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by fxx2: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
sexymoma: 'Mummy Am Going For Choir Practice'
Then She Will Think God Has Really Taken Over My Life grin

exactly !
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by cigie(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mum, I wanna watch a football match
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nolongthing1:

We're not asking you not to tell the truth , Fi opolo shey lan ba e so, not always talking as if every relationship has a bitter ending if yours did, you have no right to come vent your anger on innocent people online and ni ile aiye eee mama so pe goat ni bf e mo, sho ye?
1000likes!
I actually dunno what's her problem, for the past 2-3 days this woman has been ranting and giving herself unnecessary headache cos one girl made a mistake, haba, dunno why she is soo bitter, is she ur daughter?? Why not focus on ur own children and stop pouring your frustrations here.
Nuff said.

4 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nolongthing1:

I forgot to laff.

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by sluvy4tune(m): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
Told my dad am fasting DAT he shud allow me go break my fast at grannys place....na so I take reach sokoto.

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nolongthing1:

Old Bitter, Haggard, Lonely woman what's your problem with the ladies? that was why you were insulting the 18yr Old Pregnant girl on the other thread why are you trying so hard to get the attention you're not getting in real life, "Agba Bura bi ewe o shey eri" ( Swear If you've never behaved childish as a result of youthful motivation) You just come online and act holier than thou meanwhile you were seeking help on another thread how to enlarge your behind , well i don't expect anything more from old bitter angry Single like yourself who side kicks with idowuogbo to cyber bully people online.

And FYI it's not every relationship that ends in an unwanted pregnancy , this is an online forum , Romance section to be specific if you wanna preach get your bottom to the Religioun section, and because an inexperienced innocent young girl comes online seeking advise on what to the about her unwanted pregnancy doesn't mean you're brighter than she is in other areas of life.

Grow Brains Sad Old Lady Mtcheew.
cool cool cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by GraceInUSA: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
we didnt hav to play hide and seek. We knew wen my parents wont be around so he always came around.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Hendrixtzee(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
sexymoma: 'Mummy Am Going For Choir Practice'
Then She Will Think God Has Really Taken Over My Life grin

come make I deliver u ...... Takee ittttttt *lays hand on sexymoma's ehhmmmmmm*
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
sluvy4tune: Told my dad am fasting DAT he shud allow me go break my fast at grannys place....na so I take reach sokoto.
haba, bros sokoto too far naa
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
I never told lies but my ex used to tell her parents that she is going for special saturday classes just to see me. Used to stay behind after school on the excuse we were reading. Yes we read but........ended with kissing. I am yet to find a gal as loyal as she was then
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by tellwisdom: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
Who sees these ugly lookings gurls?? sad ...Do guys really see you people?? ...#Spits undecided
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by xynerise: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
It seems the ladies are the only ones that lied/are lying when sneaking out?
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nigeriakan: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
mumumugu: Black parents simply cannot accept that their daughter is dating. To them it is like telling them you are having unprotected sex with several men! It is almost as though they are being shamed in public and they have failed as parents. They act like back in the day the father never sat under a tree at the corner waiting for the mother to come out of the gate so they can walk each other to go buy bread at the furthest tuck-shop they could find just to be together for longer. I know tradition and culture tend to hold back openness between a girl child and her parents

what exactly are you driving at by this quoted part? Do you mean that African parents are promitive because they won't allow their female children go for a date? Or that African culture which does not recognize a date (as in the Western sense of the word) is steps behind that of the West that recognizes it?
By the way, What are the culture and tradition that you know which do not allow openness between parents and their offspring. If you know next to nothing about culture, the honourable thing is to never touch it. Rather than say the imaginable in order to make your offshore essay sound acceptable.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Impulse80(m): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nolongthing1:

Old Bitter, Haggard, Lonely woman what's your problem with the ladies? that was why you were insulting the 18yr Old Pregnant girl on the other thread why are you trying so hard to get the attention you're not getting in real life, "Agba Bura bi ewe o shey eri" ( Swear If you've never behaved childish as a result of youthful motivation) You just come online and act holier than thou meanwhile you were seeking help on another thread how to enlarge your behind , well i don't expect anything more from old bitter angry Single like yourself who side kicks with idowuogbo to cyber bully people online.

And FYI it's not every relationship that ends in an unwanted pregnancy , this is an online forum , Romance section to be specific if you wanna preach get your bottom to the Religioun section, and because an inexperienced innocent young girl comes online seeking advise on what to the about her unwanted pregnancy doesn't mean you're brighter than she is in other areas of life.

Grow Brains Sad Old Lady Mtcheew.
Choi! See finishing! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Brymo: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
Chiidi:

lolzz, reminds me of the first girl i kissed.

Shey u will come to choir practise today? wink

cheesy
see lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? / 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.