Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,799 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date (43546 Views)

Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 20, 2013
kulyie: haaaaa broda leave story,ma faint o cheesy

oya wake up.idooowwwuuu odewa gbami ke cheesy
***comes back to life to see what she wrote ****faints again***
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 20, 2013
leavestory: ***comes back to life to see what she wrote ****faints again***
ok,what do i do to wake you up na.o de ma faint.it is 12.45am ni bibayi,komaloroboya moti do e pa up to the extent to faint.abeg wake up na

mo ma wa daran ke cheesy

talo magbamilowo leave story
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Tuniks2: 12:50am On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 20, 2013
kulyie: ok,what do i do to wake you up na.o de ma faint.it is 12.45am ni bibayi,komaloroboya moti do e pa up to the extent to faint.abeg wake up na

mo ma wa daran ke cheesy

talo magbamilowo leave story
mo ti ji padà,but seriously kilode ti o se hate e-friendship?

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by leonshom(m): 6:58am On Nov 20, 2013
Wetin be ya own ehn,shey dem tel u make u kum feed d baby abi dem ask of pampers moni 4rm u nii ? Sadist tongue
kulyie: Na wetin una do wey one of una get belle.now she cant handle the aftermath of her decision.continue

i see more fatherless babies from disillusioned teenage mothers this 2014.

When them date rape you or they drug una drink,una go enter family section dey rant about how some men are evil.iru yin le kin fun eyan loroso.

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Richyflair: 7:10am On Nov 20, 2013
Well 4 me, my dad n mum are retired so re always @ hme.i do my own arrangee on sunday 5-8pm.wen i return,i tel dem am from a youth exco prayer.wen they ask hw was d praya? den i say fine sir n do d sign of d cross

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 20, 2013
chefd'oeuvre:

U lyk amebo o grin shey na only loyalty issues de mk ppo brk up? :-/
lol. Just curious
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by immortaliceberg(m): 7:33am On Nov 20, 2013
see!

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by jackile22: 7:36am On Nov 20, 2013
i wil tell my parent dat am going out 4 evdngelism wit my fellow youth in d church
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Smartiegurl(f): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2013
Buoyantic: but did you buy it?
lolzzzzzzz, is usually once in a while cuz i seldom go out u know, so i always buy it for future use...
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2013
leonshom: Wetin be ya own ehn,shey dem tel u make u kum feed d baby abi dem ask of pampers moni 4rm u nii ? Sadist tongue
ewo lonshey eleyi :p

miomaritiero :p

oya,afara,scram!
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by pweetixandy: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2013
leavestory: Chai mushin ladies full nairaland ooo
mur lyK ndi ofe Mmanu..Mehn ibo girls rocK ;P
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2013
pweetixandy: mur lyK ndi ofe Mmanu..Mehn ibo girls rocK ;P
I don't think their is any IBO among them. Ajegunle/Mushin peeps.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by bank2k4real(m): 8:36am On Nov 20, 2013
Singing..."if u ask meeee...na who I ask...d matter wey u see so ....e heavy for mouth"...continues dancing.

Hmmmm
...plenty lies oooo...I don't even know where to start...

Btw check my signature for the latest promo on NL
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by anitank(f): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2013
I noticed a lot of people lie about going to church,prayer meetings and choir practices angry angry
God is soaking your whips in hot petrol cry

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2013
anitank: I noticed a lot of people lie about going to church,prayer meetings and choir practices angry angry
God is soaking your whips in hot petrol cry

Expecially yoruba girls...
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2013
chris_villa:

must you always be tribalistic?
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Idowuogbo(f): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2013
Shattap! Nkpi! So bcus I dey flex for ngbatic, for ya mind,I b ofe egusi? Fooooolish gal angry
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Idowuogbo(f): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2013
chris_villa:

Chris, stop it! Just stop!
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2013
and you are among those girls that rock?for ur mind abi? sadtah biko we know the igbo gals that rock when we see them

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by anitank(f): 10:28am On Nov 20, 2013
chris_villa:

Lol! lipsrsealed
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by hermeen(f): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2013
Mummy i want 2 borrow my friends textbook 2 complete ma assignment.......
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Aliyuozioma(f): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2013
Gud monin to everybody am new hia
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by bobzycool(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nolongthing1:

Old Bitter, Haggard, Lonely woman what's your problem with the ladies? that was why you were insulting the 18yr Old Pregnant girl on the other thread why are you trying so hard to get the attention you're not getting in real life, "Agba Bura bi ewe o shey eri" ( Swear If you've never behaved childish as a result of youthful motivation) You just come online and act holier than thou meanwhile you were seeking help on another thread how to enlarge your behind , well i don't expect anything more from old bitter angry Single like yourself who side kicks with idowuogbo to cyber bully people online.

And FYI it's not every relationship that ends in an unwanted pregnancy , this is an online forum , Romance section to be specific if you wanna preach get your bottom to the Religioun section, and because an inexperienced innocent young girl comes online seeking advise on what to the about her unwanted pregnancy doesn't mean you're brighter than she is in other areas of life.

Grow Brains Sad Old Lady Mtcheew.
thank you jor! I was going to add a verb like koshi-danu! buh u said it all, shez an old jealous cargo!
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by pweetixandy: 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Shattap! Nkpi! So bcus I dey flex for ngbatic, for ya mind,I b ofe egusi? Fooooolish gal angry
ori e ti gbale..becos u cuM here dey form e-granny..tah gbafuo,anu ohia wuranwu! if u lyK maKe u b ofe nsi,na for ur Pocket,i KuKu no call ur name
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by ugoboss26(m): 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
anitank: I always told my mum I was going to the cyber cafe to browse(cyber cafes were trending then), then I'd go to his house and spend the whole day.

One day my mum told me, "everyday u're going to the cafe, one day that cafe will come to you and I hope u'd be ready to accommodate it for nine months". Fear catch me no be small grin grin

LWKMFH...... grin
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by pweetixandy: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
leavestory: and you are among those girls that rock?for ur mind abi? sadtah biko we know the igbo gals that rock when we see them
oya hang urslf grin
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by hardbody: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Reni:
I remember the day my girlfriend's Father caught me, after her many sneaks!

I was taking her home, when she spotted his car behind us, Our instincts was to speed off and get to their house as soon as possible. We did get to the house on time, came to get her stuff in the trunk, rushed a kiss and She ran into the house, while I rushed to drive off from their gate.

Interestingly, the Father was standing at the Balcony, and saw everything. His car had only one occupant, the employed driver.

That ended our 2 years of sneaking in and out, and the Man invited me into his house afterwards. For strange reasons, when he was talking to me I began to sweat, and developed a running stomach. His voice was too deep!

He's now my very good friend and advises me not to jilt his daughter.

You just lied again after I have begged you never to lie over trivial matters
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Idowuogbo(f): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
pweetixandy: ori e ti gbale..becos u cuM here dey form e-granny..tah gbafuo,anu ohia wuranwu! if u lyK maKe u b ofe nsi,na for ur Pocket,i KuKu no call ur name
I forgive u... smiley
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by pweetixandy: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I forgive u... smiley
RME.. #ok bye. lipsrsealed
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
anitank:
Lol! lipsrsealed
What
leavestory: must you always be tribalistic?
Sorry D,seems you missed the part I said mostly and not only
Idowuogbo:
Chris, stop it! Just stop!
Ok just that Nigeria is dropping points in the bundesliga and ronaldo just became the goalkeeper of barca united but do you think Togo will win the next world cup
Who knows shit happens plus messi is now a togoleise national and maybe thats why NTA YABA LEFT stopped showing Papa ajasco
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Smartie gurl: lolzzzzzzz, is usually once in a while cuz i seldom go out u know, so i always buy it for future use...
smart girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? / 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.