Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Help!! He's different on nairaland - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! He's different on nairaland (10691 Views)

Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. / Please Help He's Frustrated And I'm Worried He Might Do Something Really Crazy / Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by greatgod2012(f): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
@coogar, dont mind them all, they're just guessing, i know it's not you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Dayokanu, i wish you happy married life, i pray that the good things a man who finds a wife gets shall not elude you.

1 Like

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by coogar: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
greatgod2012: @coogar, dont mind them all, they're just guessing, i know it's not you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Dayokanu, i wish you happy married life, i pray that the good things a man who finds a wife gets shall not elude you.

don't mind the jokers....
i have been married since 08......what's my concern with elizabeth? we have so many lazy thinkers on this section. the answer is right there in front of them & yet they cannot see it. if by 8pm(BST), there's no clear winner then i will be forced to keep my bounty. grin

see you later, alligators!
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
coogar:

i have been married since 08......what's my concern with elizabeth? we have so many lazy thinkers on this section. the answer is right there in front of them & yet they cannot see it. if by 8pm(BST), there's no clear winner then i will be forced to keep my bounty. grin

Buhahahahahah , more like monitor lizards or wall geckos grin grin
Coogar coogar, treat her wello, I hope your online perso wll not a fact her.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
I still don't bliv it's coogar....coogar might not be a big fan of feminists but he doesn't curse women or call dem b*tches. Except someone intentionally steps on his toes. Nd i doubt he's in support of all men cheat either!

Just my thoughts. cool

I think the op is just messing with our head!
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by jumzzy448: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
coogar:

Ok ooo.....we are waiting for you to come tell us who the moniker is.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
Forget that thing!
It's Coogar jare.
The poster said the said "guy" is diverting attention away from himself and the only person who has been consistent in doing such is Coogar.

I took time to go through his profile, he opened a post in 2011 to get to know BABE!, wanting to know her offline, get her picture, etc and he only follows one person on nairaland: BABE! and she only follows one person: Coogar.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by ladygogo: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
coogar:

Hmmmmm! you've been married since 2008? undecided Na so!

https://www.nairaland.com/809995/babe

If you've truly been married since 2008, I guess you are one of the numerous married men that flirt on nairaland. you went to Paris right Coogar?

me i don kukuma comment on that thread.... grin
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by ladygogo: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
ferhyntorlah: Forget that thing!
It's Coogar jare.
The poster said the said "guy" is diverting attention away from himself and the only person who has been consistent in doing such is Coogar.

I took time to go through his profile, he opened a post in 2011 to get to know BABE!, wanting to know her offline, get her picture, etc and he only follows one person on nairaland: BABE! and she only follows one person: Coogar.

lol. no mind am. he is trying to use sense for us here..
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
ferhyntorlah: Forget that thing!
It's Coogar jare.

All na format na Coogar jare I agree with you.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Lizzy651: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Coogar don enter one chance for this thread. sad
Never knew he was married. Wonders.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by ladygogo: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lizzy651: Coogar don enter one chance for this thread. sad
Never knew he was married. Wonders.

na so. You both started the journey in 2011. He created a whole topic for you. you only follow coogar and he you.

I love how you both came to refute the claims around the same time. lol

Nice.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by drealdoc89(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
grin grin[quote author=alutacontinua]

When did 'E' become a consonant? undecided
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by ladygogo: 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
coogar:

Coogar even knows her real name. Arent you supposed to be married?.

Well. Elizabeth is also Lizzy651.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by coogar: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
alutacontinua: I still don't bliv it's coogar....coogar might not be a big fan of feminists but he doesn't curse women or call dem b*tches. Except someone intentionally steps on his toes. Nd i doubt he's in support of all men cheat either!

Just my thoughts. cool

I think the op is just messing with our head!

biko, tell them. cheesy
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
lady gogo:

grin grin grin Let him be deceiving himself
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Lizzy651: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
lady gogo:

He took a guess at my name. My real name is lizamaka.

coogar:

biko, tell them. cheesy

Why does everyone think it's you
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by coogar: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Donxavier:

grin grin grin Let him be deceiving himself

donxavier really thinks it's me - choiiiiii. see how you guys let the real culprit go away. una mess up o. look at what the OP described in the first page & tell me if there's any match at all with my persona here.

guy, you fall my hand. angry
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
clear throat and walks off thread, babe and coogar
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by jumzzy448: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
coogar:

donxavier really thinks it's me - choiiiiii. see how you guys let the real culprit go away. una mess up o. look at what the OP described in the first page & tell me if there's any match at all with my persona here.

Coogar it's you joor. Congrats to babe n coogar. You both should come out and say the truth. So we can start planing our e aso ebi.
Congratssssss in advance.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by ladygogo: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
[quote author=Lizzy651]

He took a guess at my name. My real name is lizamaka.

whatevs. yimu! undecided no be only lizamaka. na lizchinyere
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by coogar: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
jumzzy448:
Coogar it's you joor. Congrats to babe n coogar. You both should come out and say the truth. So we can start planing our e aso ebi.
Congratssssss in advance.

let my wife catch you....
she's a traditional wrestler & she doesn't have an english name. her name is nnechiamaka.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
coogar:

Honestly I think it's you. Ok who is it?
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
gree-die:
definitely 190 grin
You must really like 190grin
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Coogar posted more on this thread after Lizzy.

He never suggested any name did he?

When guesses tilted towards him, he assume the position of 'Lord of the Manor'

Lizzy didn't quote him initially throughout his deception but carefully asked at the tail end: ''why everyone think its you?"

When Babe was being mentioned, did Lizzy said anything?
COOGAR and BABE....94.7% sure
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
SeaGold: Coogar posted more on this thread after Lizzy.

He never suggested any name did he?

When guesses tilted towards him, he assume the position of 'Lord of the Manor'

Lizzy didn't quote him initially throughout his deception but carefully asked at the tail end: ''why everyone think its you?"

When Babe was being mentioned, did Lizzy said anything?
COOGAR and BABE....94.7% sure

It's actually 100% grin
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
Donxavier:

It's actually 100% grin

grin grin shouldn't we create percentage for human error and oversight? grin
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
SeaGold:

grin grin shouldn't we create percentage for human error and oversight? grin

maybe sha grin grin grin

revised figure 99.1%
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 21, 2013
So Coogar is a dove offline? grin grin

I don't think it's him though. Eventhough the miss babe babe romance angle is damning. tongue

Coogar come let's talk offline, tongue i hope babe no go vex, tongue
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by dayokanu(m): 5:41am On Nov 21, 2013
greatgod2012: @Dayokanu, i wish you happy married life, i pray that the good things a man who finds a wife gets shall not elude you.

Thanks Tobi, I appreciate it
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Jman06(m): 5:51am On Nov 21, 2013
Really?! So people actually mistake what they read online to the poster's personality offline?
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by fellowangry: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2013
--
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages Or Disadvantages Of Raising A Child As A Single Parent? / A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet / What Are The Procedures And Processes For Adopting A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.