Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Help!! He's different on nairaland - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! He's different on nairaland (10691 Views)

Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. / Please Help He's Frustrated And I'm Worried He Might Do Something Really Crazy / Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by 190: 8:15am On Nov 21, 2013
SeaGold:
You must really like 190grin

yeah she tried snatching me from my baby mama undecided
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by ifyalways(f): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2013
Jman06: Really?! So people actually mistake what they read online to the poster's personality offline?
LMAO!

Wait till you jam the "resident" PRETENDERS cheesy . The ones that NEVER post with their real-self "fingers" . They'll edit their posts a zillion times just so they can be accepted by the nld crowd. The ones that have no personal opinion nko? Theirs is to swing/agree with any side that have got more cheers or "likes" .

Buhahaha. Laff no go wound Ify dis morning cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2013
Dayo is Married?? shocked

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2013
Coogar & BABE! sitting under the tree;
K-i-s-s-i-n-g!!!!!
Mwah!!!!!

Abeg make these two open up jare!!!!
Kai! This Coogar sha!
I used to think he was married oh judging from the way he talks about married men and stuff and saying his wife this and that.

At times, when I read his comments, I just shake my head that this guy is working people up just to have a laugh!

So Coogar na perfect gentleman?
*singing*
Coogar & BABE! playing in the garden
K I S S I N G!!!!!
Coogar, you don hear am from me today!
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2013
chaircover:

I'm loving this though, because it is showing his prodigies and follow follow bois coming behind that they should not take everything he says hook line and sinker cos they are going to be left stranded. If the oga on top of "all men cheat" can when his chest hairs are being stroked in the bedroom by madam renounce all, then you guys have better take note and change camp.

Awa ladies, It shows that every man has a soft spot somewhere, be it in his blokos, his heart, his tummy or in his head, even the growling lions amongst them . . . . and the first thing to do before even thinking of that brazillian or blackberry is to locate and seize that soft spot. It will always come in handy time after time.

You can imagine tongue for every samson there is always a delilah grin grin grin

people like ile and the others he perennially harasses will be grinning now where ever they are grin grin grin. This is just purely comical
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by ivyy(f): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2013
Now I know why your truly woried. Coogar? I remember a thread where everyone both male and female, were against a man who hit his sis inlaw in her own house. Coogar was the only one who kept giving excuses for the mans actnsangry

And that was not an isolated case, his always in the other direction mosttimes cheesy when I read his comments mosttimes I just laugh o because somehow I just get the feeling he does that delibrately.

But now I get why your worried. Hez seen this thread and should by now know how serious this means to you. I expect that he should adjust alittle bit. But if this is how he derives his fun and all that, by all means let him be. One majaor rule in a relationship is never restrict what you know makes your partner happy.

Since you undastand and know the real him try and close one eye when your in here. As hard as it is for me to belive an alter ego has nothing to do with one's real persona sometimes, let's just hope in this case that it is o

As for Coogar, am sure you won't like it if anytime shez on nl she acts like a b*itch or ashy. Plus eventhough you know the real her and she's nothing like that in reality, you'd stil b alittle worried. So please adjust alittle bit For her sake biko

1 Like

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by coogar: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2013
why are nairalanders so easy to deceive? see as everyone is following one road without evidence......keep it going, this has been fun. hopefully, the OP would come out & mention the name of her nollywood actor boyfriend.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2013
coogar: why are nairalanders so easy to deceive? see as everyone is following one road without evidence......keep it going, this has been fun. hopefully, the OP would come out & mention the name of her nollywood actor boyfriend.

pls let her do so fast oh, but until then it's you. grin
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by coogar: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2013
Donxavier:
pls let her do so fast oh, but until then it's you. grin

personally, i want her to keep silent till the thread reaches page 80. i am enjoying the different theories i am reading here.....how coogar is the maid in the kitchen & the chic is the boss with the whip. grin grin grin
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Lizzy651: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2013
Chineke!

coogar: why are nairalanders so easy to deceive? see as everyone is following one road without evidence......keep it going, this has been fun. hopefully, the OP would come out & mention the name of her nollywood actor boyfriend.

How bad do you want to know his username ? cheesy
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2013
coogar:

personally, i want her to keep silent till the thread reaches page 80. i am enjoying the different theories i am reading here.....how coogar is the maid in the kitchen & the chic is the boss with the whip. grin grin grin

You sef give evidence it's not you narr. A lot of the evidences she's given points to you and when jaybee confirmed it and even her sef it just became harder to believe it isn't you. Even you sef you never suggest anything.....it's got to be you grin grin grin
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by coogar: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2013
Donxavier:

You sef give evidence it's not you narr. A lot of the evidences she's given points to you and when jaybee confirmed it and even her sef it just became harder to believe it isn't you. Even you sef you never suggest anything.....it's got to be you grin grin grin

i'm working on that, bro
there's a picture of me & my wife holding our baby in church. i will upload that in a minute.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2013
coogar:

i'm working on that, bro
there's a picture of me & my wife holding our baby in church. i will upload that in a minute.

oK o, we dey wait for the pic cheesy
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Jman06(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2013
ifyalways:
LMAO!

Wait till you jam the "resident" PRETENDERS cheesy . The ones that NEVER post with their real-self "fingers" . They'll edit their posts a zillion times just so they can be accepted by the nld crowd. The ones that have no personal opinion nko? Theirs is to swing/agree with any side that have got more cheers or "likes" .

Buhahaha. Laff no go wound Ify dis morning cheesy
Lolzzzz ...abeg no let laughter kiii u ooo, different characters full nairaland no be small.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by wonlasewonimi: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2013
It's not even coogar. I know this poster offline and I know coogar too.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2013
wonlasewonimi: It's not even coogar. I know this poster offline and I know coogar too.

offcourse you do grin grin grin everybody does
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2013
coogar:
i'm working on that, bro

Please when did you get married? Plase don't ignore my questions; if you do, then I know!
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Lizzy651: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2013
Ok guys. Pls enough of the name-tagging. The guy in question is long gone from the thread.
I live in Australia and Coogar is no where in Aussie undecided The story I'm getting here is that Coogar is happily married (and happily e-cheating with the username BABE). So How does lizzy651 come into the picture?

Back to the topic (that's if there's anything left to say).
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2013
Lizzy651: Ok guys. Pls enough of the name-tagging. The guy in question is long gone from the thread.
I live in Australia and Coogar is no where in Aussie undecided The story I'm getting here is that Coogar is happily married (and happily e-cheating with the username BABE). So How does lizzy651 come into the picture?

Lizzy, are you positive the dude in question posted before page 6?
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by coogar: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2013
ferhyntorlah:
Please when did you get married? Plase don't ignore my questions; if you do, then I know!

come, do you work for MI-5?
why all these questions? the op has told you it's not me, i am telling you it's not me. some few others have told you it's not me & yet you are hell-bent to pin it on me. mind yourself o!!!
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by jaybee3(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2013
y'all been mugged

1 Like

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by jumzzy448: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
coogar:

let my wife catch you....
she's a traditional wrestler & she doesn't have an english name. her name is nnechiamaka.
Lol at nnechiamaka. What's the meaning? Or does it mean amaka the naked wrestler grin
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by jumzzy448: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mod abi na spambots make una take una time oo. I write nak3d, una change am to unclad. Wetin na. Mtcheww.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by jumzzy448: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
Lizzy651: Ok guys. Pls enough of the name-tagging. The guy in question is long gone from the thread.

Stop deceiving us biko. If you know it's nt coogar, then spill the beans.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by ITbomb(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
Is Mr Cork getting married ?
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by ladygogo: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
i love how they always come back with their rebuttals around the same time. lol. jokesters.

@Chaircover. lets make it the nairaland colour. grin grin
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 22, 2013
jay bee: y'all been mugged

grin
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by bellong: 8:55am On Nov 22, 2013
So who is getting married?
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Raxxye(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
Interesting thread;I've been thoroughly entertained! Laugh nearly tear my belle! Chai!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages Or Disadvantages Of Raising A Child As A Single Parent? / A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet / What Are The Procedures And Processes For Adopting A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.