Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,448 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Help!! He's different on nairaland - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! He's different on nairaland (10694 Views)

Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. / Please Help He's Frustrated And I'm Worried He Might Do Something Really Crazy / Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Gboliwe: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lizzy651:

Sorry but how does that make sense ? Why would I "fall in love" with his yeye alter ego and turn around to say I'm no more in love.

Before I jammed him on NL, I didn't know he existed. While he was toasting me (lol) offline, his posts on NL were very normal. But after he "got the girl" he got really comfortable with his moniker. However, he's still the same good man offline.

did you include this in your OP?

You told us there you met him and fell in love with him here on nairaland! Now you want to change him, e no go easy.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
dayokanu: Uju is your husband personality the same as his NL personalty?

Heeeeeeeeey . . .. how did I forget Dayo shocked shocked

Oya tell her you love her and u are just being mean to us on Nld . . . angry angry cheesy

PS: My hubby doesn't have a 'personality' online . . . he just checks in to read the front page! embarassed embarassed
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by EfemenaXY: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ujujoan:

Heeeeeeeeey . . .. how did I forget Dayo shocked shocked

Oya tell her you love her and u are just being mean to us on Nld . . . angry angry cheesy

Lol! Nah!, Dayo's too much of a gentleman for that - besides, I've never heard / seen / read him swearing. cheesy
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by ifyalways(f): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
@OP,you got the "real" man but still worried about the alter ego. When you find him,what do you plan to do with it?

You liked or loved the alter ego well enough to go on a first date,enter a relationship so why you hating now sis?

Woman,what do you want?
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Rotfl! They've been exposed! So all the unnecessary gra gra they do is fake eh?

Coogar, I'm pretty sure it's you, let me catch you yabbing women again in this place! grin tongue
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by bukatyne(f): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
@OP,

Does this 'alter ego' only surface on NL or does it spring up in discussions with his friends and siblings?

How does he behave to all other people especially ladies apart from you?
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Lizzy651: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
ifyalways: @OP,you got the "real" man but still worried about the alter ego. When you find him,what do you plan to do with it?

You liked or loved the alter ego well enough to go on a first date,enter a relationship so why you hating now sis?

Woman,what do you want?

Read the responses before you reply!

I didn't know his moniker existed before we started dating. You don't start noticing a make/model of a car on the road until you actually start driving the type.

Fuq does everyone think it's Coogar. He sure doesn't think women are b1tches.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
bukatyne: @OP,

Does this 'alter ego' only surface on NL or does it spring up in discussions with his friends and siblings?

I think you should answer these questions!
This would be a good starting point!

And yes, I QUOTED YOU AGAIN! tongue
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Lizzy651: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
bukatyne: @OP,

It springs up in discussions (especially when it comes to cheating). He's all about "all men cheat" and all that BS. But he says he's different, that he can never cheat on me bla bla bla (things I want to hear).
Though I haven't caught him cheating.

How is he in general? He's well behaved. Shy.

To People asking me what do I really want.

I came here to table the matter because I know people on here would know a thing or two about alter egos, and would know if it really does define them.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by EfemenaXY: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lizzy651: Hello everyone,

I have this guy I've been dating(courting) for a while now. We met on nairaland a few years ago and slowly and surely it became a full blown relationship. But I've always had a little issue about the relationship, I try to ignore but it still bothers me. His moniker on nairaland is completely different from his real personality offline. On here, he's very macho, he flirts, he curses, supports cheating and etc. In short, he's everything I hate in a man on, nairaland. But in the real world, he's my perfect man (well, almost).

Anytime I table the matter to him, he says I'm over-reacting, and his character on here is just an alter ego.

The relationship is getting to the tying-the-knot stage. Is his alter ego his true self that he's waiting to unleash or .......??

You say you met on nland...

Lizzy651:

I didn't know his moniker existed before we started dating. You don't start noticing a make/model of a car on the road until you actually start driving the type.

And then you say you didn't know his moniker existed?

So how did you meet him online if not through his moniker?

Lizzy651:

It springs up in discussions (especially when it comes to cheating). He's all about "all men cheat" and all that BS. But he says he's different, that he can never cheat on me bla bla bla (things I want to hear).
Though I haven't caught him cheating.

I came here to table the matter because I know people on here would know a thing or two about alter egos, and would know if it really does define them.

Lol! I think I know him!

So he's getting married then? Ah! Congratulation to you both! Make sure you send us una:

~ Wedding cake...
~ Pischur
~ Photo of Omomo in 9 months time cheesy cheesy

*** Anyone interested in unveiling his identity: Just send me a cheque for £500 per request.

Uju: Your own go be double that amount ***
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by bukatyne(f): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lizzy651:

Though I haven't caught him cheating

If all men cheat, then what motivated him to be different?

Is there any male role model around him like his dad or uncle who doesn't cheat?

Since he has never cheated on you/you have not caught him yet, he might just be talking 'normal' talk

However, when next you discuss, tell him that you do not like the generalization bit as it doesn't make you comfortable and a person of integrity walks the talk/ talks the walk

Keep watch but you don't have to worry yourself.

It's well cheesy
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
Efemena_xy:

*** Anyone interested in unveiling his identity: Just send me a cheque for £500 per request.

Uju: Your own go be double that amount ***

Choi! You harsh o!
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by ifyalways(f): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lizzy651:

All this una lie-lie notice me mgbeke threads sha.
You sure met him in your dreams and dated him on nld.

What did you type in your opening post? Why are you shiting grounds now?
Shiorrrrrr!

1 Like

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by EfemenaXY: 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
ileobatojo:

Choi! You harsh o!

grin grin grin

My dear, CC trained me well jare.

Business is Business and Pleasure is Pleasure.

No cocktail exists for mixing both. tongue
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
Efemena_xy:

embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad
I don't have money and Iwanttoknow. sad
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by zeb04(f): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
Y do I tink its sagamite
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Lizzy651: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
Tired of explaining myself.

bukatyne:

If all men cheat, then what motivated him to be different?

Is there any male role model around him like his dad or uncle who doesn't cheat?

Since he has never cheated on you/you have not caught him yet, he might just be talking 'normal' talk

However, when next you discuss, tell him that you do not like the generalization bit as it doesn't make you comfortable and a person of integrity walks the talk/ talks the walk

Keep watch but you don't have to worry yourself.

It's well cheesy

Thank you
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by EfemenaXY: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
alutacontinua:

embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad
I don't have money and Iwanttoknow. sad

Babes, I nor dey joke wiff money o! Even Mike Okri know as I dey do...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lf3U4LSErM
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Lizzy651: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
zeb04: Y do I tink its sagamite
Jesu Kristi. What's with all the guess work. Thanks but No, thanks.
As for you people saying 190, una portion.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by dayleke: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
@ Lizzy651
People just wanna figure this out na,
If you met him on NL,definitely it was his moniker/username that you were dealing with first and his
NL personality(according to you=alter ego) before the off line thing came to be,
but at the same time,his NL personality is everything you don't like in a man,so what gives?
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Babes, I nor dey joke wiff money o! Even Mike Okri know as I dey do...

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Lizzy651: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
dayleke: @ Lizzy651
If you met him on NL,definitely it was his moniker/username that you were dealing with first and his
NL personality(according to you=alter ego) before the off line thing came to be,
but at the same time,his NL personality is everything you don't like in a man,so what gives?

I'll use you and this thread as an example.
Assuming I wasn't the OP and I came to contribute on this thread, and by the end of the discussion one thing led to another and you asked for my email address, and we took it offline.
That was exactly how it happened.
There was no extensive flirting on NL. NL just happened to be where we first exchanged contacts. 99. 9 % of the "falling in love" phase happened offline.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by EfemenaXY: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lizzy651:
Jesu Kristi. What's with all the guess work. Thanks but No, thanks.
As for you people saying 190, una portion.

grin grin grin

Maka why na? Is he that bad? cheesy

dayleke: @ Lizzy651

We aren't trying to crack the 'mystery' as it's already been cracked.

Read between the lines of her post - the answer to who her guy is, is glaringly obvious.

Very few guys on nland come across with such strong personalities as the one she's painstakingly described in detail.

Enough said lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If you still need help with unravelling the mystery - just send me that cheque tongue
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by switdil(f): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
Its Airforce1 jor
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by dayokanu(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
What was your former monicker so We can know better
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by leggo: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
born2fuck?
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by onegig(m): 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lol at all the guesses. If you want to know . It's all simple if you got time to dig. Just connect the dots. She has given you enough clues. Time, character type, location where you had find the character mostly, his theme. Connect this and you can narrow it down.

However, i am not interested in such brain tasking adventure. Would rather allow others do the work.

Op. Stop over reacting . Its nothing. Like he said it is his alter ego. Trust him
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by baby124: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
ROFLMAO

Coogar, Dayokanu or Sagamite. Nice one OP. You have given me mouth. Ye pa!
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by baby124: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
So he is as meek as a pu*ssy cat off line abi. Chei. Shakara don end.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Waspy(m): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
OP, Are we to advise you or solve the anonymous puzzle? angry

1 Like

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Ijiego: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ah Ha! I know him. He's "born2fuck"
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
it has to be wale aka born2fuck or buragidi aka Tunde wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages Or Disadvantages Of Raising A Child As A Single Parent? / A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet / What Are The Procedures And Processes For Adopting A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.