Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

At The Moment (ATM) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / At The Moment (ATM) (11738 Views)

Seize The Moment Now Nairalander( A Must Read) / Realising The Moment To Escape / What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The Moment (ATM) by buoye1(m): 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
The rock5555: NAWoa see as dem dey track me anyhow. #team oga weldone#
na LUV....no b lik u n rachael o
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by D9ty7(m): 2:43am On Nov 26, 2013
Advise for the Op.
1. Try and make ur update lengthy and detailed.
2. You made this story look like a fairy tale, a story without proof. I almost lost interest in it after the first date ish. You could have done better if you had showed or included conversation or proof that they(Adeola & Dayo) are going on better with each other.
*With all i av said i knw u will improve to serve we ur readers better. Not like i am Chinua Achebe or Wole Soyinka, but i am aspiring to be like them even though i am a learner. Btw all i need is updates.
Hope u ar nt angered by my so called advice.

1 Like

Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 7:02am On Nov 26, 2013
D9ty7: Advise for the Op.
1. Try and make ur update lengthy and detailed.
2. You made this story look like a fairy tale, a story without proof. I almost lost interest in it after the first date ish. You could have done better if you had showed or included conversation or proof that they(Adeola & Dayo) are going on better with each other.
*With all i av said i knw u will improve to serve we ur readers better. Not like i am Chinua Achebe or Wole Soyinka, but i am aspiring to be like them even though i am a learner. Btw all i need is updates.
Hope u ar nt angered by my so called advice.
Thank you for the advice bro, i'd try and make the updates lengthy henceforth.
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by KingzPen(m): 8:24am On Nov 26, 2013
Boss, you don't have to make your work lengthy, just be you. Write from your heart and stop when your tired or lost inspiration. Don't write with the objective to impress anyone else you won't. Write to impress and improve yourself. Have a word target you must reach each day, and when that target is reached you can take a break. Note, you can continue if u wish to but don't write out of stress or lack of inspiration.

Itz in you, Sir. I love your work and zeal. Better to try and keep trying than not to try at all. You Have It In You Sir. Just tweak some little things and you will see yourself flying...

We will get there... Am a learner too Ooooo...

KingzPen...

3 Likes

Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Akinlekanwr(m): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2013
I'm so loving this #GreatWork

1 Like

Re: At The Moment (ATM) by ninja4life(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
Me dey follow dis thread,waiting 4 d next update

1 Like

Re: At The Moment (ATM) by buoye1(m): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
KingzPen: Boss, you don't have to make your work lengthy, just be you. Write from your heart and stop when your tired or lost inspiration. Don't write with the objective to impress anyone else you won't. Write to impress and improve yourself. Have a word target you must reach each day, and when that target is reached you can take a break. Note, you can continue if u wish to but don't write out of stress or lack of inspiration.

Itz in you, Sir. I love your work and zeal. Better to try and keep trying than not to try at all. You Have It In You Sir. Just tweak some little things and you will see yourself flying...

We will get there... Am a learner too Ooooo...

KingzPen...
I love U.....u b badooh!
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by buoye1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
Next?.....Boss I'm waitin wit ma phone fully charged!
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by KingzPen(m): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
Loving Up Thingz... Thankz Buoye... I be learner Oooooo...
buoye1: I love U.....u b badooh!
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
To be sincere, i almost lost inspiration. Kingzpen, you are the best!
I'd have updated long ago but Nepa has not been friendly at all.
Update coming soon...
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
Adeola introduced the lady to Dayo as her hostel mate. Her name was Sharon, she was standing at 5ft 6inches as her silver shimmer 4-inch heel pair of shoe obviously supplementing her height. Her angelic look drew attention to their table immediately she had her seat. Some randy men started staring at intervals, this made Dayo feel more like the real boss that he was.

He gradually started showing interest in Sharon. She enjoyed his compliments and blushed at ease but she was a bit uneasy as she didn't want to hurt Adeola since she already introduced Dayo as her boyfriend. He continued to tease her the more until she began feeling comfortable with him. She felt he was a nice guy with good looks and charisma.

He was chanced to flirt with Sharon because Adeola had excused herself to answer a call. He had already done his calculation on how long she would be outside and had concluded that she would not be returning any soon since there were going to be few guys like him hanging around just to share contact details with any lady they could sight. His case was different from those guys now since the fish had come to him so he didn't need to go the river any longer.

He managed to add her on his BBM (BlackBerry Messaging) before Adeola reappeared. He acted like they were discussing about some random topics while she was away. Adeola knew what he was capable of doing so she just acted and played dumb too. She requested to join the discussion. A guy on a table close to their's giggled like he was willing to burst Dayo's bubble. Dayo just waved him off in his mind, he cared less as long as he was hitting the right notes.

After few drinks, the night party started. It was past 1 a.m already. The hall had suddenly turned into a night club. The red and yellow lights were not enough to illuminate the big hall. The D.J kept playing dance songs with deafening beats. Dayo was tipsy, he could hardly breath. He remained in his seat, there was virtually noone on the table. He was trying to empty the content in his glass cup when Sharon and another guy arrived at the table, the guy was one of the artistes that performed that night. She knew him so she brought him to meet Dayo.

It happened that the artiste also knew Dayo, they chatted for a while and took some pictures before the artiste left with Sharon. He was alone again, he began to doze off when he opened his eyes to see Adeola giving him the most sensual lapdance he ever received. Obviously, american stripper, Amber Rose was learning from her. He swore silently that he wasn't going to move from that position even if his father, Chief Akinloye, had appeared at that moment. The feeling was indescribable.

He woke up to see something he never expected. He was deeply shocked.

2 Likes

Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Keep your comments coming. Let's sail this ship together.
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by KingzPen(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
The least I can do for a brother... One Love Sir...
Dhortunn: To be sincere, i almost lost inspiration. Kingzpen, you are the best!
I'd have updated long ago but Nepa has not been friendly at all.
Update coming soon...
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
KingzPen: The least I can do for a brother... One Love Sir...

Yh...thanks!

1 Like

Re: At The Moment (ATM) by majalisa(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
Clemzy16: Nice story, following
all of us

1 Like

Re: At The Moment (ATM) by buoye1(m): 1:02am On Nov 27, 2013
He saw what?suspense yi ti poju nw!!!....I'm enjyin it though

1 Like

Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2013
Ermm...
Good morning peeps, i guess y'all had a splendid night rest. Update will come in few hours, if not soon. The silent readers, i see a lot of you viewing but your comments will do too. Bless!
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by honeeyplum(f): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nice work..........following

1 Like

Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
Refresh in 20mins
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Right before his eyes, he could clearly see two ladies in the act of love making. He thought it was a dream or somewhat. No, it couldn't be those ladies. His mind never thought of this. He continued staring at them with his mouth almost opened wide. He got a confirmation when one of the ladies got on the bed and crawled towards him in an erotic manner. It was beginning to look like 'Games of throne' or the popular 'Spartacus'. He could feel everything happening in a uniform motion.

Cold shivers ran down his spine but he tried to appear comfortable. He didn't want to look like a weakling, he thought he could handle the pressure.

"Will you be able to handle the both of us?", Sharon whispered to his ear as she got close to him.

Dayo got a bit infuriated when he heard this. His rod rose in support of his rage. It was action time. He really disliked to be challenged, this new one was no exception. He wasn't ready to chicken out especially when his reputation was at stake.

Adeola winked at him. She had planned the involvement of Sharon all along. She was bi'sexual too. They obviously were lovers in school. She was almost dripping, her moans filled the entire room. She wore a red, silky gown that could pass for a see-through dress. Dayo noticed that she wasn't wearing her underwears. She sat in a corner in the room, where she continued to 'fix' herself.

Sharon was worse than Adeola, a dare-devil was a better description of how she was in bed. She knew the weak areas of a man and she exploited it. Dayo's rate of breathing had reduced at this point due to sharon's gentle touches. She could make a rich man go bankrupt in minutes. She got him out of his clothings. Strangely enough, he was still putting on his shirt and jean trouser.

He had entered the hotel room, weak and tired as he didn't even remember taking off his wristwatch. She acted like she was going to take off his briefs but she decided to take a peek at his third leg. She smiled in satisfaction. She brought out a chocolate cream from her bag and rubbed it all over herself. Dayo licked his lips in anticipation, he knew what was going to happen next.

The session lasted for almost an hour, the drinks he took the previous night acted as stimulants, it was another experience for him.Sharon was a complete teaser. She would tease him at intervals while they were at it and he would transfer the aggression to his rod which will in turn transmit the Intimate message back to her. While all these took place, Adeola was fast asleep.

Sharon told him that they had gone two rounds before he had woken up. He couldn't believe his ears. Things were really happening, he thought. Soon, they were all fast asleep. He had a different dream that night. He laid between the n'aked ladies, covered with big bedsheet.

He only wished his friends could see him in
his sleeping position. They would have hailed his nickname loudly.

He received another lecture that morning. This time, there were two instructors and he was of course, the student. After exhausting every available energy they had recovered from the sleep, Dayo ordered a three course meal for breakfast.

They ate and rested a bit before going out to swim. Something else happened while they were in the pool.

1 Like

Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
honeeyplum, you are welcome...just so you know, i'm attracted to your username.
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by KingzPen(m): 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm... Wetin happen Ooooo? *salivating*
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
KingzPen: Hmmmmmmmmmm... Wetin happen Ooooo? *salivating*

Hehehe we'll know when we get there
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by buoye1(m): 12:17am On Nov 28, 2013
Something!!!!Adeola bro don show?.....Suspense na d salt wey go mke d soup sweet....oya nw
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by may01(f): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Cool story... Following
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Tascocent(m): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Bros av been refreshing dis page for d past 1hr........abeg come update cos na MB I dey use
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
Some of you won't forgive me but i'll apologise anyway.

I've been on a monetary mission and that explains my absence for almost two days. PLS PARDON ME, I APPRECIATE YOU ALL.

I'd be dropping two updates tonight. One in the next 30-40mins, the other one will be by 11 or before. Thank you for following.
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
may01: Cool story... Following

Welcome ma, have your seat at the front with Kingzpen.
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by KingzPen(m): 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
Her sit is reserved... wink wink wink We are waiting... So happy your back...
Dhortunn:

Welcome ma, have your seat at the front with Kingzpen.

1 Like

Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
It was almost noon, Adeola and Dayo were in the pool. Sharon was sun-bathing by the side of the pool. Her fair skin glistened under the sun. She wore the appearance of a fairy goddess. Her sunglasses acted as a shield as she took a sleeping position while staring at the sun.

Dayo was having a hard-on, he was practically teaching some girls the basic techniques of swimming. Adeola was an expert herself, she swam like the whale. Aside her bikini, the guys were attracted to her because of what she was doing to them. She would deliberately go beneath the surface of the water to tease them and then swim away the next moment. They stucked to her like a plague and she was enjoying every second of it.

Dayo didn't even bat an eyelid on Adeola or Sharon. He had two new girls and they were making him go haywire. One was tall, dark and slim with a pretty oval face. She looked more like a black American model. The other girl was that kind of an average Nigerian female. She was a bit tall, fat but she had loaded packages to save for her face. A normal guy would give her a second look because of her endowment.

He used his fingers on the tall girl and he found out that she was too wide down there, he got disappointed but he was already at a 'point of no return'. He weighed his options and decided to go for the fat girl. He didn't want to try his fingers on her because he feared that the outcome might be disastrous, so he decided to take a dangerous step.

He surveyed the environment, he saw Adeola with two guys at the far end of the pool but Sharon was nowhere to be found. He had already whispered into the fat girl's ear and she had given him the 'go ahead' smile. The fat girl's name was Bimpe. They signalled to the other girl that they would be back soon but she hissed and looked the other way in dissapointment.

'Good riddance', Dayo said to himself.

He only needed a quickie and that was all, he promised himself as he strolled to the receptionist desk to get the keys to his room.
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
Tascocent: Bros av been refreshing dis page for d past 1hr........abeg come update cos na MB I dey use

Lool no vex bro, update don land!
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Jaywonluv(f): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
Following...........::waiting 4 d nxt update. Nice work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joy Akosa: What Fake Earring Did To My Baby / Not Just An Ordinary Day (A Short Romance Story By Kayode Odusanya) / How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.