Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

At The Moment (ATM) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / At The Moment (ATM) (11884 Views)

Seize The Moment Now Nairalander( A Must Read) / Realising The Moment To Escape / What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
4:30pm is the time, the story is getting much hotter as we progress, watch out!
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
"Move...or i move you!", that was the thunderous voice of a SARS oprative.

They had been hinted by people of the presence of some Internet fraudsters in the area. They decided to swoop on them after tracking them for two weeks.

Dayo had been in the toilet for close to 30mins. The weed had already started taking effect on him so he decided to stay back to calm his body system. He could hear a lot of noise coming from the top floor of the building. The voices became clearer as the people involved in the noise climbed down the staircase.

He could hear one of the arrested guys pleading. What followed were sounds emanating from thunderous slaps and heavy beating. Dayo almost urinated on himself at that moment.

"Oga e jo, a le yan ju kini yi laarin ara wa" (Please sir, we can settle this matter among ourselves), one of the victims pleaded in yoruba in a tear-filled voice.

Maybe his captor was not a Nigerian, and he thought the victim was only insulting him because instead of listening to what the guy had said, he gave him more beating.

Dayo was almost forced to laugh. The way the guy had pleaded was quite funny to him.

"Who is in there?", someone suddenly asked

Dayo could hear incoming footsteps. He hurriedly sprayed the air freshener. He was in a deep mess. His heartbeat doubled. He was sweating, the heat was melting him. He was expecting the worst already. He managed to say a line of prayer as the person's footstep indicated the closeness to the toilet's door.

"Who is in there!?", the voice roared again.
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
It's going down tonight!

Keep watch!
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by KingzPen(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
Awesome... More Please... wink
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
"Noone is inside there", Emeka finally replied

Dayo quickly grabbed the opportunity as he stylishly turned the key in the lock direction. There was a sound that came through from the action but it was not loud enough as he had locked the door when the guys and the operatives were arguing on whether their was still anyone in the building.

"Oga mopol, nobody dey this building again o except we wey dey here", one of the arrested fraudster had voiced out.

He was not aware that Dayo had gone to the toilet a while ago, he only saw Dayo going out through the gym's exit door but the guy thought Dayo had left for home since he did not come back.

"Bello, check that door", a man who seemed to be the leading officer in the operation ordered the officer that was already at the entrance of the toilet.

"Sir, it's locked", Officer Bello finally said after he had tried all means to gain access into the toilet.

"I told you it's locked", Emeka said while staring directly into Bello's eyes like he wanted to pluck them out.

"Where is the key?", Bello suddenly asked again.

Dayo was almost dead.

"This dude sure doesn't give up", Emeka said in his mind.

He told them that the toilet had not been used for three days, he further explained that the lock was jammed and a new lock was going to be fixed tomorrow. He was amazed himself that he could find a lie because the game was almost over. Dayo was almost jumping in excitement when he heard what Emeka said but he had to calm down when he remembered his condition, the devil was still out there.

"Officer Bello, let's move", that voice came again.

The owner of the voice should definitely be someone that posess much authority because he could control a stubborn devil's incarnate like Bello

"Hmmm...Ok", Bello said in a dissatisfied tone

In twenty minutes, everywhere was silent again. After quietly confirming that the coast was clear, Dayo opened the door in the most quiet manner. He looked left, then right, then he zoomed outside the building and vanished with the speed of light. He had seen much trouble in few days. He needed a break.

He remebered his date with Adeola, it was just a day left. He had to strategise well if he would hit jackpot.
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
Is the ship sailing or sinking?

I need your response please...
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Tascocent(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
Dhortunn: Is the ship sailing or sinking?

I need your response please...
d ship is sailing my broda. And I think ur Toti dey smell FP ........#following u everywhere like hunch back.

1 Like

Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2013
Happy sunday people, make a positive contribution to someone's life today.
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2013
Dayo called Emeka on phone the next day. Emeka informed him of his release, he was happy to hear this. He further went on to narrate how he had spent the night behind bars and how he was bailed by the owner of the building where he had rented the house for his Gym. The fraudsters were still in the cell as at the time he was bailed. He told Dayo the terrible experience he went throught that night. According to him, they were locked with hardened criminals. Some of the criminals they met there were willing to buy their underwears for any price. It was that crazy.

Dayo adviced that he go for a proper health treatment. He added by thanking him for not allowing the operatives find him out. Emeka replied in the affirmative that he had gone to the nearest clinic as soon as he was released. After they had talked and joked for a while, Dayo ended the call.

Finally, it was friday. He had planned on going out on a date with the delectable Adeola in the evening. He had called her the previous fay to finalise plans. They were to spend the weekend together, something like a honeymoon.

Dayo drove into the open gates of the hotel, it was a big hotel. He saw a space in the car park and drove into it. He came down, looked around, observing the environment, he was impressed by what he was seeing. He walked into the reception through the revolving door. A guard was stationed there. Like they had been waiting for the president of the nation, the guard had saluted him immediately he was inside the building. Dayo smiled and waved in response. He loved being respected a lot. Sighting the reception desk a metre away, he changed his walking step.

"Good evening sir, you are welcome to GraceHill hotel, how can i be of help to you?", a pretty lady asked while standing. She spoke so fluently.

Dayo quickly assessed her body assets, she was simply loaded. He didn't want to appear flirty, so he stopped fantasizing. Yea, first impression counts.

He smiled to reveal his dimples before replying her, he did all these very quick. He was calculative, that was his trademark.

"I'm going to be checking in for the next two days, do you have any vacant room?", he replied like a gentleman.

"Yes please, just a moment", the receptionist said while operating on the Apple MacBook before her.

"Rooms 021, 035 ...", she looked up from the laptop's screen as she listed some more available rooms. She handed him a pay guide.

He checked through the list, picked a room and paid. She handed him the keys to the room and a receipt. As he walked towards the room, he looked at the keys and smiled.

1 Like

Re: At The Moment (ATM) by D9ty7(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
Nice work u've got here but try and improve on ur spellings.
We ar all learning anyways.

1 Like

Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
D9ty7: Nice work u've got here but try and improve on ur spellings.
We ar all learning anyways.

Thanks bro, i always come back to modify my posts. Thanks for pointing out the loopholes as i strive to serve you better.
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by buoye1(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
Woow!!!1daful.....although I cme in late but amma follow u lik a pest!

1 Like

Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Therock5555(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
Yeeaaahh, na so i dey miss, abeg bro u three much, oya sama us the go. I stand gidigba like pole wire for ur side, i hope u go remember me when u nack FP oo.

Weldone man. Make sure u put the first girl that comments next to me oo, i no dey joke

1 Like

Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
buoye1: Woow!!!1daful.....although I cme in late but amma follow u lik a pest!

Thanks boss!

The rock5555: Yeeaaahh, na so i dey miss, abeg bro u three much, oya sama us the go. I stand gidigba like pole wire for ur side, i hope u go remember me when u nack FP oo.

Lool...no wahala bro
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by buoye1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
The rock5555: Yeeaaahh, na so i dey miss, abeg bro u three much, oya sama us the go. I stand gidigba like pole wire for ur side, i hope u go remember me when u nack FP oo.

Weldone man. Make sure u put the first girl that comments next to me oo, i no dey joke
ROCK I see you!!!!D preacher's son u neva update am o....
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 6:59am On Nov 25, 2013
Good morning everyone,
Typing...
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by KingzPen(m): 7:56am On Nov 25, 2013
Type Quick Quick Abeg... Anticipating...
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2013
The mood for that evening could be termed as 'serene'. The banquet hall was a masterpiece. The design looked like one from the french architects. There were about fifty tables in the hall with almost every available space occupied by couples, one could think there was a show or concert going on. The hall wasn't that big but it was somewhere perfect for a date. The waiters were ever ready to table every customer's request. The wines kept flowing, bottles of exotic drinks were popped at every moment. Maybe, there was a giant cellar, noone knew but the scenario showed there could be one somewhere.

Adeola wore a black cocktail dress. Her fair complexion blended with it. Her radiating smile could be felt some miles away. She was simply dazzling. She flashed her beaming smiles whenever Dayo threw some nice jokes at her. She never expected a date like the one she was experiencing with him.

He ordered some drinks and nice meal to go with. After sometime, he winked at her. She got his message. Their body system was working at same rate. They both needed themselves. Dayo signalled the waiter and paid the bills.

In another minute, they were already in their hotel room. He grabbed her by the waist with all ease and planted kisses all over her body parts. Her fragrance was attractive, his breathe escaped into her right ear as he shoved his head to kiss her neck. She let out a silent moan.

Adeola knew what was going to happen next so she led him into the bathroom.
TO BE CONTINUED...
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by KingzPen(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2013
*coughs* Oh My Dirty Mind, I hope am wrong... Waiting to know... Thumbs Up Sir...
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by buoye1(m): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
Bleeping tnx....but seems to early on d 1st date.....Nice work OP.
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
Schedule has been so tight...
A long update coming your way in an hour or two.
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
KingzPen: *coughs* Oh My Dirty Mind, I hope am wrong... Waiting to know... Thumbs Up Sir...
We are almost there, you will know soon

buoye1: Bleeping tnx....but seems to early on d 1st date.....Nice work
OP.
Abi...that Dayo is a woman terror.
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
As he pushed himself out of the bed, one would have thought that he had just fought with the biblical Samson. He looked to his side, pretty Adeola was sleeping soundly. He never believed his tactics could work out so perfectly. She was the perfect meal that quenched his third leg's hunger.

He imagined wildly how she had curled on him like a snake, he almost begged for his life. The way with which she rode him was scary, maybe she would have won the world polo championship if she had participated.

At a point, he had thought she would breakdown but unfortunately for him, it was far from it. He confirmed the authority of the ladies from the Southern part of the country. She almost claimed full control over him. It was more like a tug of war and they both enjoyed it that way. If he had died that minute, he wouldn't have cared where he would spend the eternity though he didn't believe much in it afterlife.

As he continued in his reminisce, he felt his phone vibrate. He reached out for it, he was a bit shocked as he looked at the screen. He looked back at Adeola and began moving towards the bathroom almost immediately. He picked the call just as he entered the bathroom.
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
I'm seeing some silent readers, your comments will be appreciated please.

Viewing this topic: supernet4(f), hayzey
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
Continues shortly...
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by hayzey(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
nice write up bro.....

1 Like

Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
hayzey: nice write up bro.....

I'm glad that you are enjoying it, your comment has given me the spirit of 'ginjah'...lool
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by supernet4(f): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dhortunn: *********************************************
As he pushed himself out of the bed, one would have thought that he had just fought with the biblical Samson. He looked to his side, pretty Adeola was sleeping soundly. He never believed his tactics could work out so perfectly. She was the perfect meal that quenched his third leg's hunger.

He imagined wildly how she had curled on him like a snake, he almost begged for his life. The way with which she rode him was scary, maybe she would have won the world polo championship if she had participated.

At a point, he had thought she would breakdown but unfortunately for him, it was far from it. He confirmed the authority of the ladies from the Southern part of the country. She almost claimed full control over him. It was more like a tug of war and they both enjoyed it that way. If he had died that minute, he wouldn't have cared where he would spend the eternity though he didn't believe much in it afterlife.

As he continued in his reminisce, he felt his phone vibrate. He reached out for it, he was a bit shocked as he looked at the screen. He looked back at Adeola and began moving towards the bathroom almost immediately. He picked the call just as he entered the bathroom.
ouch very short
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
It was Dolapo. He had called to ask Dayo if Adeola was with him, Dayo replied in the affirmative. Dolapo was also a smart fellow, he knew what was up between them. He told Dayo that he had called just to confirm her whereabouts as she had informed them at home that she was going to stay with one of her departmental mates for the weekend. They gisted for a while before the call ended.

He looked at the bedside clock, it was almost 10:30pm. There was a show going on that night in another part of the hotel, it was the concert of one of the big artistes in the music industry, other high-profile musicians were present too. He had already purchased tickets for two earlier in the day. Adeola was already awake by now, she changed her dress and put on some nice revealing clothes. The cloth enhanced the view of her body features leaving anyone that cared to look, more to imagination. Dayo was tempted to touch but he controlled himself. Like 2face once said; "After the show na d party o".

The light in the hall was colourful. The sound was reverbrating. They were ushered into an emty seat. Minutes to their arrival, Adeola suddenly noticed one of her friends and called Dayo's attention to it. Dayo encouraged her to invite her friend to their table. He was already planning another mission in his mind. As the gorgeous lady made her way to their table, he concluded that the night was for him to explore.
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Dhortunn(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
Supernet, i've done your bidding dearie.
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by Therock5555(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
buoye1: ROCK I see you!!!!D preacher's son u neva update am o....
NAWoa see as dem dey track me anyhow. #team oga weldone#
Re: At The Moment (ATM) by buoye1(m): 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
Haa!!!strategies too much 4 dt boy....oya nw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. / Lesley Arimah And Tochukwu Okafor Make 2019 Cain Prize Shortlist / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.