Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections (2587 Views)

I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari / Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh / Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by alexchiny: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
take dat: Umeh said the conduct was 'excellent' while Jega said an INEC staff 'messed up' the conduct of the election. What are the election monitors/observers saying? That the conduct was below expectation!

What a shameless liar you are! Jega said the INEC staff messed up in ONE LG and not the whole election! Stop spreading lies here! I wonder how sane people would call for a cancellation of an election because of a hitch in ONE LG out of 21 LGs. Sore losers!

1 Like

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by bloggernaija: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
Awon omoluabi kakiriri agbaaye

Just be patient

2 Likes

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by gurnam: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
lakhadimar: At first they said the accredited inec officials that got arrested were yoruba thugs from osun, sent to distrupt the conduct of the election. Later thay claimed that the women that protested against the outcome of the election are not ibos, but hired yoruba women. Now the hitch in the election at idemili is blamed on the yorubas again. Why must the ibos always blame all their woes and failures on the yorubas?

Because they are afraid to accuse their real mortal enemy...the Hausa/Fulani who wouldn't hesitate to show their displeasure at such accusation by doing the customary Friday sacrifice in North flashpoints.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by olabukola: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
take dat: Umeh said the conduct was 'excellent' while Jega said an INEC staff 'messed up' the conduct of the election. What are the election monitors/observers saying? That the conduct was below expectation!
why are you. Interested in this election. You are not from Anambra, you are not ibo. Why are we working ourselves up in what doesn't concern us that much. APC is a national party as it is now so if Anambra people refuse to vote APC or rig them out which is the norm in NIGERIA, I don't think it's much of a Yoruba concern really. Everybody is shouting rigging rigging rigging, which election is rig free in Nigeria? APC won the whole of Lagos LG election, PDP won the whole of Kwara LG election, Iroko won second term, all the elections I mentioned were rigged and haven did not fall. Election in Nigeria is let the best rigger win. So people should quit making noise when they did not do their best in the rigging act. Shot and simple.
Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by gurnam: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
I think Yorubas on NL should just leave this Anambra mess and allow the Ibos to sort themselves out....unless we need to rebuff any lie or slight against Yoruba.
Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by olabukola: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
gurnam: I think Yorubas in NL should just leave this Anambra mess and allow the Ibos to sort themselves out....unless we need to rebuff any lie or slight against Yorubaa.

spot on. It's looking like we have another motive after the election.
Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by ratiken(m): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
The earlier people face the true fact, the better for all....

Only APGA or PDP can win a gubernatorial Anambra election, no amount of propaganda can change that (Just like APC in Lagos)
Ngige/ APC cannot win a free and fair election in Anambra State at the moment - blame it on tribal sentiments
Conduct 20 more re-runs, APGA will still win..but this time with wider margins
Nairaland politics and smear campaigns has failed to show the true realities on ground in related cases

When the chips are down and swords withdrawn; APC would have done some real self destruction on its pursuit at becoming a national party. Until they learn where to draw the line... Its still a veeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy long way

On a general note: I wish to ask why anyone will expect a free and fair election in Nigeria? An average nigerian is so corrupt and poor that its so alarming... and that includes 95% of the INEC staff. Why do people expect wonders from INEC when nothing else works in Nigeria?
Personally, I think we've seen the last of what seems to be a free and fair election in nigeria. Sentiments have grown so high, poverty is still wreckinn havoc on the voting populace, Corruption is at its all time high. Anybody expecting an election free of any malpractice at the moment in Nigeria needs his head checked

2 Likes

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by agbameta: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
warrior01: Call him anything but he said the truth; right?

fact less, baseless and unfounded nonsense is what you people call facts in your village now?
Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by takedat(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
olabukola: why are you. Interested in this election. You are not from Anambra, you are not ibo. Why are we working ourselves up in what doesn't concern us that much.
What is my business with who becomes the Governor of Anambra? I only tried to set the record straight, but seems I did wrong. Thanks though
Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by agbameta: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
rati ken: The earlier people face the true fact, the better for all....

Only APGA or PDP can win a gubernatorial Anambra election, no amount of propaganda can change that (Just like APC in Lagos)
Ngige/ APC cannot win a free and fair election in Anambra State at the moment - blame it on tribal sentiments
Conduct 20 more re-runs, APGA will still win..but this time with wider margins
Nairaland politics and smear campaigns has failed to show the true realities on ground in related cases

When the chips are down and swords withdrawn; APC would have done some real self destruction on its pursuit at becoming a national party. Until they learn where to draw the line... Its still a veeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy long way

On a general note: I wish to ask why anyone will expect a free and fair election in Nigeria? An average nigerian is so corrupt and poor that its so alarming... and that includes 95% of the INEC staff. Why do people expect wonders from INEC when nothing else works in Nigeria?
Personally, I think we've seen the last of what seems to be a free and fair election in nigeria. Sentiments have grown so high, poverty is still wreckinn havoc on the voting populace, Corruption is at its all time high. Anybody expecting an election free of any malpractice at the moment in Nigeria needs his head checked

Ngige can not win, but he still scored 92,000 votes outside his main base with still almost 100,000 denied votes from his real main base left on the table..

Do the math if you know how to...

People rig and cheat for obvious reason including the fact and obvious truth that they can not defeat their opponent without cheating and rigging.

1 Like

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by takedat(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
alexchiny:

What a shameless liar you are! Jega said the INEC staff messed up in ONE LG and not the whole election! Stop spreading lies here! I wonder how sane people would call for a cancellation of an election because of a hitch in ONE LG out of 21 LGs. Sore losers!
You idi0t, shows you have basic comprehension problems. Show me where I called for cancellation of the polls. @Sincere 9gerian and I were only relaying what we watched on TV.
Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by ratiken(m): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
agbameta:

Ngige can not win, but he still scored 92,000 votes outside his main base with still almost 100,000 denied votes from his real main base left on the table..

Do the math if you know how to...

People rig and cheat for obvious reason including the fact and obvious truth that they can not defeat their opponent without cheating and rigging.

Please go through the released result and show me an LGA with actual voters upto 50% of the registered voters. No need quoting number of registered voters as its very deceptive. The supplementary election will furthe prove this right..., PDP (Tony Nwoye) will give him a good run in his so-called main base. You have refused to accept how Ngige's popularity has waned over time.

In addition to baseline rigging (which all parties are guilty of including APC), popularity makes the whole difference. APGA is known, APC has been labelled the intruder.... Remember that sentiment is the oil on which politics feeds.
Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by agbameta: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
rati ken:
Please go through the released result and show me an LGA with actual voters upto 50% of the registered voters. No need quoting number of registered voters as its very deceptive. The supplementary election will furthe prove this right..., PDP (Tony Nwoye) will give him a good run in his so-called main base. You have refused to accept how Ngige's popularity has waned over time.

In addition to baseline rigging (which all parties are guilty of including APC), popularity makes the whole difference. APGA is known, APC has been labelled the intruder.... Remember that sentiment is the oil on which politics feeds.

You are making no sense because even with all the hatred, bigotry, scare tactics and tribalism, Ngige still scored 92,000 outside his core area where he wasn't supposed to score anything at all and this is even just 2,000 behind the PDP candidate. Common sense should also tell you that he's capable of scoring close to 200,000 if the whole thing was free and fair and his main base was allowed to cast their votes for him which was denied for obvious reason.

Like I said, if Ngige really can not win any election in Anambra, then why cheat? Then why deny him any votes?

INEC registered 1.7 million people to vote in Anambra and 1.3 million did not get to vote.

This is what I don't get with you people, 1.3 million of your own people were denied their constitutional rights according INEC, but you people care less, you don't give a damn about your own people and their rights, you care less about some crooked public officials ridiculing and rubbishing your state as long as your political and tribal thirst is quenched.

With you people, tribalism is the beginning and end of everything.

...and you wonder why the rest of the country treat you like crap...

4 Likes

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by gbanikiti(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
agbameta:

You are making no sense because even with all the hatred, bigotry, scare tactics and tribalism, Ngige still scored 92,000 outside his core area where he wasn't supposed to score anything at all and this is even just 2,000 behind the PDP candidate. Common sense should also tell you that he's capable of scoring close to 200,000 if the whole thing was free and fair and his main base was allowed to cast their votes for him which was denied for obvious reason.

Like I said, if Ngige really can not win any election in Anambra, then why cheat? Then why deny him any votes?

INEC registered 1.7 million people to vote in Anambra and 1.3 million did not get to vote.

This is what I don't get with you people, 1.3 million of your own people were denied their constitutional rights according INEC, but you people care less, you don't give a damn about your own people and their rights, you care less about some crooked public officials ridiculing and rubbishing your state as long as your political and tribal thirst is quenched.

With you people, tribalism is the beginning and end of everything.

...and you wonder why the rest of the country treat you like crap...

That is the crux of the matter. Why should they cheat when they know he can't win? The fear of Ngige is the beginning of being a lily liver person!
Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by cjrane: 12:31am On Nov 21, 2013
gurnam: I think Yorubas on NL should just leave this Anambra mess and allow the Ibos to sort themselves out....unless we need to rebuff any lie or slight against Yoruba.

Exactly. But my guess is that yoruba are so obsessed with Igbo issues,they will still come here with obviously fake Igbo sounding names.

When elections were held in Ondo and Osun, the only Igbo that even looked into that thread was a mod. Why una no fit mind una own buziness?
Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 21, 2013
take dat: I blame my brothers and sisters who are all acting like a herd of mindless zombies. These Anambra politicians Igbos are no longer battling APC but the Yorubas!
Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by Kingsley1000(m): 6:11am On Nov 21, 2013
It would be unfair if INEC conducts a
supplementary election after a self-
confessed election fraught with
electoral malpractices perfected in the
highest order,even as investigations
are ongoing against some biased
umpires.I feel APC might be better off
securing an injunction restraining
INEC from conducting the
supplementary elections pending the
conclusion and determination of the
ongoing investigations against the
electoral officer; otherwise INEC
should conduct a fresh poll in
Anambra state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms / Ekiti Court Closure: APC Propaganda Exposed / Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.