Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray (25437 Views)

Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) / 15 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand / This Pretty Girl Needs A Deodorant Or A Douche? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Naijasinglegirl: 9:41am On Jul 06, 2015
A stranger assaulted me on my way to a friend's place on Saturday. My first instincts were to fight back. Alas, I was incapable of defeating the heavily built tout and I all I could do was rain generational curses on his head. Reading and watching the rising rate of unpremeditated batteries and assaults in the news lately, the need to stay on the defensive can never be overemphasized. To summarize what happened yesterday, some drunk 6ft crackhead hit me because I ignored him when he tried to chat me up.

What if there were no passers-by to intervene? What if the incident didn't happen in broad daylight? What if he was a rapist, kidnapper or a serial killer? What efforts do the average Nigerian girl on the street make to guard her grill? As usual, I will begin with mine.

I have always wanted to learn karate. Who knows? My black belt skills would come in handy when I am wearing a loubs in the face of a prospective attacker. Sadly, I have no basic idea where karate classes are held in Nigeria and the cost of training. Another form of attack is the use of peppersprays. I can't count the number of super marts I have gone scouring for a can of pepperspray for my personal protection.
I mean with all the excessive pepper we waste on Yoruba stew, the bottle of pepper solution the mallam never fails to douche our suya, the peppersoup dishes at major restaurants and the various species of cameroun pepper, tatashi et all at the market, no company has taken it upon themselves to produce pepperspay. Very sad.

I use to have a small penknife hidden in my handbag when I am in the company of 'penis owners' I don't trust but I ditched the penknife early last year after my police friend hinted me on the way his team mates were indiscriminately arresting people with the tiniest of weapons, suspected to be armed robbers or members of the dreaded bokoharam.

Currently, my only weapon is a matchbox I never fail to carry in my pockets and a 2ml kerosene in a syringe. This is a habit I cultivated since I was 17 even though the only time I have had cause to use my matchstick was when my friend's gas burner was non functional when we were about preparing noodles at her house.

Bi-annually, I replace the matchbox with a brand new pack when humidity dampens the old pack.

Wait a minute! How would a matchstick come to my rescue if someone tries to hurt me? Maybe I might use the match stick to stir up a fire that may subsequently lead to my escape when I am held up in an empty room. Nikita taught me this. Maybe I might use the matchstick to burn off the robes when a kidnapper bound my hands? Thank you Angelina Jolie. Maybe I might set a dissatisfied ex boyfriend penis on fire if he asks for more or tries to force himself on me after I have given him a handjob with my kerosene lubricated palm.

Girl, at least I am making an effort to stay safe. Are you?

http://naijasinglegirl.com/every-nigerian-girl-needs-a-can-of-pepperspray/

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2015
shocked
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by keandre: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2015
shocked
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by weingeorge(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2015
Pepper spray no go work for naija men eyes....you need guns. grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2015
True.
Just run a peppers spray search on NL and you'll find a seller. Seen one before and it goes for less than 2k.

So you now give hand jobs huh!

That's a good start. grin

10 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by SuperSuave(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2015
my number 1 Naijasinglegirl don come again cheesy . ++
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Wealthyone: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2015
This Babe Sha
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2015
So funny...you always got a story to share.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by missdebs(f): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2015
mehn na to book space sure pass nowadays. Even with the k that i typed i still landed in 7th to comment.

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Atk01(f): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
...I mean with all the excessive pepper we waste on Yoruba stew, the bottle of pepper solution the mallam never fails to douche our suya, the peppersoup dishes at major restaurants and the various species of cameroun pepper, tatashi et all at the market, no company has taken it upon themselves to produce pepperspray. Very sad.

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com
cheesy cheesy
Thanks for making my morning, NSG!!

2 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Princecalm(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2015
you forget say tear gas still dey exist.

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2015
I always chat with any guy dat approach me on d street politely cos I know everything ends dere after dat day or night...

Just to avoid super story abeg..
I can't shout!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by donholy28(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Wear reinforced iron pant cause the old iron pant no dey work again... then enlist in d army and get ur license to use guns+license to kill...pepper spray won't work cause Yoruba pepper soup don drill us

3 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2015
just in case
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Naijasinglegirl: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2015
weingeorge:
Pepper spray no go work for naija men eyes....you need guns. grin
I tried to buy a gun from Konga. They said they don't have. Imagine.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Naijasinglegirl: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2015
donholy28:
Wear reinforced iron pant cause the old iron pant no dey work again... then enlist in d army and get ur license to use guns+license to kill...pepper spray won't work cause Yoruba pepper soup don drill us
lol

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Naijasinglegirl: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I always chat with any guy dat approach me on d street politely cos I know everything ends dere after dat day or night...

Just to avoid super story abeg..
I can't shout!
hahaha. My sister does that too.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by weingeorge(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
lol...seriously, who buys guns online? I sell if you're interested.(Toy guns)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Godskidmidas(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2015
You no know where dem dey sell rodo?
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Naijasinglegirl: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2015
missdebs:
mehn na to book space sure pass nowadays. Even with the k that i typed i still landed in 7th to comment.
LoL. Calm down. I don't get to FP as often as you think.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Naijasinglegirl: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2015
Brandnew2:
True.
Just run a peppers spray search on NL and you'll find a seller. Seen one before and it goes for less than 2k.

grin
Brandnew2:
True.

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Naijasinglegirl: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2015
SuperSuave:
my number 1 Naijasinglegirl don come again cheesy . ++
Helloooooo
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
hahaha. My sister does that too.
Lol..

I still love myself! grin

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2015
all dis epistle just to explain y gals need pepperspray undecided

where dem go buy am sef?
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Godskidmidas(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2015
shockwave91:
all dis epistle just to explain y gals need pepperspray undecided

where dem go buy am sef?
OLX

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2015
Godskidmidas:

OLX

so d thing no dey ab..oki shop?? No use na
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by b3llo(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
hahaha... If they try selling guns, their business will take a new dimension because it will be the most sought-after.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2015
lol cheesy cheesy

Dem go still beat u untop ur pepercan spray grin

Na naija men we dey talk about oo undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
grin
Just contact me on a tutorial on how to use it effectively. *No practicals o!* Then you can reward me with a hand. lipsrsealed
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by MrCork: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
A stranger assaulted me on my way to a friend's place on Saturday. My first instincts where to fight back.
Alias, I was incapable of defeating the heavily built tout and I all I could do was rain generational curses on his head.
Reading and watching the rising rate of unpremeditated batteries and assaults in the news lately, the need to stay on the defensive can never be overemphasized.
To summarize what happened yesterday, some drunk 6ft crackhead hit me because I ignored him when he tried to chat me up.

What if there were no passers-by to intervene? What if the incident didn't happen in broad daylight? What if he was a rapist, kidnapper or a serial killer? What efforts do the average Nigerian girl on the street make to guard her grill?
As usual, I will begin with mine.
I have always wanted to learn karate. Who knows? My black belt skills would come in handy when I am wearing a loubs in the face of a prospective attacker. Sadly, I have no basic idea where karate classes are held in Nigeria and the cost of training.
Another form of attack is the use of peppersprays. I can't count the number of super marts I have gone scouring for a can of pepperspray for my personal protection.
I mean with all the excessive pepper we waste on Yoruba stew, the bottle of pepper solution the mallam never fails to douche our suya, the peppersoup dishes at major restaurants and the various species of cameroun pepper, tatashi et all at the market, no company has taken it upon themselves to produce pepperspay. Very sad.

I use to have a small penknife hidden in my handbag when I am in the company of 'penis owners' I don't trust but I ditched the penknife early last year after my police friend hinted me on the way his team mates were indiscriminately arresting people with the tiniest of weapons, suspected to be armed robbers or members of the dreaded bokoharam.
Currently, my only weapon is a matchbox I never fail to carry in my pockets and a 2ml kerosene in a syringe. This is a habit I cultivated since I was 17 even though the only time I have had cause to use my matchstick was when my friend's gas burner was non functional when we were about preparing noodles at her house.
Bi-anually, I replace the matchbox with a brand new pack when humidity dampens the old pack.
Wait a minute! How would a matchstick come to my rescue if someone tries to hurt me? Maybe I might use the match stick to stir up a fire that may subsequently lead to my escape when I am held up in an empty room. Nikita taught me this.
Maybe I might use the matchstick to burn off the robes when a kidnapper bound my hands? Thank you Angelina Jolie.
Maybe I might set a dissatisfied ex boyfriend penis on fire if he asks for more or tries to force himself on me after I have given him a handjob with my kerosene lubricated palm.

Girl, at least I am making an effort to stay safe. Are you?

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com

...so women shud start usin Pepper spray juss becuz u cant find man...abi?....GO & SIT DOWN SOME WERE JOR!!!! (no oofeinse) angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2015
I'm gonna get my daughter pepper spray and a tazer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray by khalhokage(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Search for pepper spray on Konga you'll be spoilt for choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Men & Ladies; By Faith, Pick Your Wedding Month/year & So Be It Amen(pix) / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.