Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across (6539 Views)

(pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. / Funny Romantic Pics Of The Day (18+) Pls / When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
Brand_new:
F that...She doesn't care about his looks.
A Nigerian girl would date a monkey with deep pockets so quit that b.s.
Yes, the very hungry ones.
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by brosdoncome(m): 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
Too much hidden post undecided
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
sexkillz: Yes, the very hungry ones.
Some of them are greedy too. They have enough and still want more. DBanj must have had some experience, i'm sure he got the "Oliver Twist" inspiration from such Nigerian girls.
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by UjSizzle(f): 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
In the kissy pix, that guy looks like Beast from Xmen undecided
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
uj_sizzle: In the kissy pix, that guy looks like Beast from Xmen undecided
Will you kiss me like that? Oyah! Name your price. wink
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by nwaanambra1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
u r all looking at the physical guy - but when u look at the person within, thru his soft brown eyes, you will see a very beautiful man within, innocent yet wild, cool and yet fun to be with, deeply respectful to his woman (something lacking in many of us men today) - that's what that white girl sees - black women don't have that ability to see the man within; they are more attracted to the physical and financial aspect - reason y many of them kept looking while their man pass them bye - this is one of the reason why many of our girls remained single for the better part of their life.

stop judging books by the cover - brows thru the content first!

5 Likes

Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by Smartiegurl(f): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
She looks like Nadia Buhari, the actress.
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by brosdoncome(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
uj_sizzle: In the kissy pix, that guy looks like Beast from Xmen undecided

So fine babe like u dey get bad mouth....I think say na ugly babes work b dat
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
nwa.anambra:
u r all looking at the physical guy - but when u look at the person within, thru his soft brown eyes, you will see a very beautiful man within, innocent yet wild, cool and yet fun to be with, deeply respectful to his woman (something lacking in many of us men today) - that's what that white girl sees - black women don't have that ability to see the man within; they are more attracted to the physical and financial aspect - reason y many of them kept looking while their man pass them bye - this is one of the reason why many of our girls remained single for the better part of their life.

100 likes for you.
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by tpia5: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
Fear no catch the woman the way the guy dey look her?
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by tpia5: 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Now, when she posts a picture of a guy who clearly is not handsome ( either intentionally or otherwise) and captions it my guy is so handsome, what does that mean?
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by tpia5: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
brosdoncome: Too much hidden post undecided

Yeah, i wonder what was there.
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by tpia5: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
PetroDolla2: So, what gave you the idsea the guy is from Ghana? Can you explain why in your opinion why you think the guy is from Ghana, and not any other country, including nigeria?

He looks like a central african imo.
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by Sharingan: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
tpia@:
Now, when she posts a picture of a guy who clearly is not handsome ( either intentionally or otherwise) and captions it my guy is so handsome, what does that mean?
sarcasm or discretion #depends
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by fckyourman: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
and you young man what is stopping you from getting a girlfriend ? if this guy can get it why not you .

1 Like

Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
Khalessi: Na wa oh! Love is really blind. ****Even in the dark****, I can't kiss this guy-God forgive me, I know I can't create an ant.
undecided
#Wickedt!!! grin
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by Slyr0x: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
Woow. So I saw this profile this morning and she wasn't kidding!! Nothing else but True Love I tell ya!!!

Word For Today: Love is blind, it doesn't know color, gender or looks. We love who we love and we can't help ourselves. Just because y'all feel he's "ugly" on the outside, doesn't mean he is on the inside. If he makes you happy, you should be with him regardless of what anyone else says. Just remember that your happiness is the most important factor!

2 Likes

Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by greatestman(m): 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
sexkillz or what u call urself i am very sure u are reponsible for hiding my post take ur time. tell me which rule did i go against?
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by iterator25: 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
Eclipse of the dark lipsrsealed two thingz
The guy is good in bed / he's rich

Last bullet:
Naija boyz still de find white babe grin
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by iterator25: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
nwa.anambra:
u r all looking at the physical guy - but when u look at the person within, thru his soft brown eyes , you will see a very beautiful man within, innocent yet wild, cool and yet fun to be with, deeply respectful to his woman (something lacking in many of us men today) - that's what that white girl sees - black women don't have that ability to see the man within; they are more attracted to the physical and financial aspect - reason y many of them kept looking while their man pass them bye - this is one of the reason why many of our girls remained single for the better part of their life.

I know what you did there
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
MK4
greatest man: sexkillz or what u call urself i am very sure u are reponsible for hiding my post take ur time. tell me which rule did i go against?
sexkillz: Yes, the very hungry ones.
MORTAL KOMBAT.........round 1, start!! angry
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by IAMBREEZY: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
Jeez! what is this
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by borie4u(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
Am sure the guy must be very rich and good in bed.Make we hear word self cos this guy is more handsome than what i have seen some beautiful nigerian ladies date as long as he has good money. If u look like Goro in Mortal combart u still have hope with Nigerian Gals as long as u have money
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by nkwachiabel(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sum pple r jst naturally endowed with bad mouth!!! cry how will you jst call dis guy Goro, beast, the supposed eclipse, fire and brimstone LMFAO... Buh shun dah guy na darkness. No wonder Ghanians r so delighted when they hear the name Black Stars of Ghana...SMH grin
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by AdeniyiA(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
sexkillz: He needs a hot bath, a very good toothbrush and a hair cut.
apply
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by Rikidony(m): 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
What shocked cnt belive this
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by Tachere: 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
Smartie gurl: She looks like Nadia Buhari, the actress.
laugh in french, do u need glasses?
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by Gabreal1(m): 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ah ah! even if d girl no fear skin colour, she suppose fear hair style nah. BTW, d girl sef no fine.
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by UjSizzle(f): 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
brosdoncome:

So fine babe like u dey get bad mouth....I think say na ugly babes work b dat
Just an observation sad
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by Emmyk(m): 12:49am On Nov 21, 2013
Blacky. cheesy
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by johnwell(m): 1:27am On Nov 21, 2013
brosdoncome: D guy looks like a burnt offering lipsrsealed
U wicked
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 21, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me / One Word For This Pics (warning! Explicit Content) / Epic Twitter Savage Replies - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.