Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite (1282 Views)

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by chiboy1928(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
Have heard a lot from several guys both in and outside nigeria and diffrent people complaining that majority of our nigeria ladies are lazy they all want to depend on a guy to solve all they need and most of them are not ready to work.is dat realy true guys the ladies can as well contribute they own views as well.
Re: Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by livingstoneony(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
y
Re: Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
Its not true. What is true is that YOU can neither spell nor write proper grammar! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by GentleMimi: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
Aaarrrghhhh! Your writeup is giving me a serious eye ache.Correct ur grammar,and i think i can pop out an answer frm my box of ''wisdom''.
Re: Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by chiboy1928(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
vivacious vivi: Its not true. What is true is that YOU can neither spell nor write proper grammar! tongue
have u taking ur drugs

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by GentleMimi: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
I also have a question.....
''Guys,is it true that males are too lazy to sit down and put together a comprehensible and simple writeup?''

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by GentleMimi: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
chiboy1928: have u taking ur drugs
Sweetheart,its ''taken''. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by chiboy1928(m): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
GentleMimi:
Sweetheart,its ''taken''. Thank u.
beta so remain calm!!!
Re: Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by GentleMimi: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
chiboy1928: beta so remain calm!!!
grin
Re: Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by chiboy1928(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
vivacious vivi: Its not true. What is true is that YOU can neither spell nor write proper grammar! tongue
u want me to notice u sory busy for nw aint got ur time dear make sure u take ur pill guess u out of key!!!
Re: Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by Goldenboy007(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Please guy correct your grammar !!!
Re: Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by specialzobo(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
chiboy1928: Have heard a lot from several guys both in and outside nigeria and diffrent people complaining that majority of our nigeria ladies are lazy they all want to depend on a guy to solve all they need and most of them are not ready to work.is dat realy true guys the ladies can as well contribute they own views as well.
..Waka!!!
Re: Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by davuvid(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
GentleMimi: I also have a question.....
''Guys,is it true that males are too lazy to sit down and put together a comprehensible and simple writeup?''
See what we're talking about.......U can't even start ur own thread.

Most nigerian girls on social networks are parasites

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by chiboy1928(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
special_zobo: ..Waka!!!
is it dat u have notin sensible upstairs to contribute or u just want to display ur ill manner behaviour online for others to see seems u should be heading to yaba left nt here pls tanks!!!
Re: Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by specialzobo(m): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
chiboy1928: is it dat u have notin sensible upstairs to contribute or u just want to display ur ill manner behaviour online for others to see seems u should be heading to yaba left nt here pls tanks!!!
..if your brain is really functioning, you wouldn't come up with that rubbish you posted up there and expect any reasonable thinking human being to start debarting it with you...the only contribution I have for you is WAKA...
Re: Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by Teespice(f): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2013

GBAM.
Re: Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by Exponental(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
chiboy1928: .
whenever u address d public, physically or otherwise, DO NOT be too fast to take OFFENCE. Learn to control ur temper n when insults come ur ways, handle them maturedly. U may think no one knows u here, but if care is not taken, u treat people u know like this too. Take corrections, no one is perfect!
Re: Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by clemz85(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
grammer101
Re: Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by UjSizzle(f): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
chiboy1928: Have heard a lot from several guys both in and outside nigeria and diffrent people complaining that majority of our nigeria ladies are lazy they all want to depend on a guy to solve all they need and most of them are not ready to work.is dat realy true guys the ladies can as well contribute they own views as well.
Dude, there's such a thing as 'punctuation' angry

@Topic
It's not an attitude peculiar to Nigerian girls, but it is prevalent in this part of the world. However, there are exceptions.
Re: Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by chiboy1928(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Dude, there's such a thing as 'punctuation' angry

@Topic
It's not an attitude peculiar to Nigerian girls, but it is prevalent in this part of the world. However, there are exceptions.
tanks noted was using a fone dat why!!!
Re: Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by chiboy1928(m): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Exponental:
whenever u address d public, physically or otherwise, DO NOT be too fast to take OFFENCE. Learn to control ur temper n when insults come ur ways, handle them maturedly. U may think no one knows u here, but if care is not taken, u treat people u know like this too. Take corrections, no one is perfect!
mr adviser who told u am angry it a faceless forum so why should I pls keep ur advise to urself tankx!
Re: Guys Is It True That Our Nigeria Ladies Are lazy and as well seen as parasite by Exponental(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
chiboy1928: mr adviser who told u am angry it a faceless forum so why should I pls keep ur advise to urself tankx!
ok...... Remember someone adviced u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get A Girlfriend Faster! / Should I Call Her, And What Can I Do To Gain Her Heart? / Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.