Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) (1822 Views)

Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs / The Actual Difference Between Women Who Are Hot And Who Are Beautiful / Is There A Connection Between Women & Riches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) by redcliff: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2013

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) by demelza: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2013
LOL!!!!
These memes are so true.
But you cant deny that it would have been a boring world without the women.
Re: The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) by pasqal09: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2013
This is so hillarious!!
Re: The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) by redcliff: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
pasqal09: This is so hillarious!!

Very! lol
Re: The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
This has got to be the THREAD of the year. ..

grin
Re: The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) by nekaa(f): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
smiley nice one. We are that way to complement each other dou..
Re: The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) by Ruq: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2013
nekaa: smiley nice one. We are that way to complement each other dou..

Am glad you know that.

Some will come here and see something wrong in it and claim they're feminists. Leaving out the aspect that a high percentage of women fall into this category as it is with men.

Really funny stuff you gat here mehn and am sure that's why we like each other.
Re: The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) by Tolexander: 10:08am On Nov 25, 2013
Cool!

What i can say to the images is that women live a more complicated lives than men!
Re: The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) by Yemlizzy(f): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2013
Tolexander: Cool!

What i can say to the images is that women live a more complicated lives than men!
Exactly i quite agree with you.We just can't help certain things.
Re: The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) by mencade6: 11:19am On Nov 25, 2013
women! Always confusing themselves

abeg, where that my playstation jare, make I play FIFA 14 joor!
Re: The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) by Tolexander: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2013
Yemlizzy:
Exactly i quite agree with you.We just can't help certain things.
you can!
All it takes is just for you gurls to be masculin!
I didn't say tomboy o! grin
Re: The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) by swtchicgurl: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2013
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) by mumumugu(m): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
mencade6: women! Always confusing themselves

abeg, where that my playstation jare, make I play FIFA 14 joor!

shut up. You dont have the game.
Re: The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) by UjSizzle(f): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
grin Don't be jealous boys tongue
Re: The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) by gal10(f): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Funny thread but true
Re: The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) by Nomski0(f): 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
If there's a next life, I wish to come as a woman.
Re: The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) by mencade6: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
mumumugu:

shut up. You dont have the game.
hahahaha...idiooot. Who told you i dont have it? Well, guy, if you want play, you fit come my residence!

Well, in other news, i know within my heart that this thread will somehow go to front page.

Make i put my signature here jhoor!
#####
Re: The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) by mencade6: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
mumumugu:

I am a lazy cow
tongue
Re: The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) by Yemlizzy(f): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
Tolexander: you can!
All it takes is just for you gurls to be masculin!
I didn't say tomboy o! grin
Hahaha its so easy for you to say.
Re: The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) by ITbomb(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
If you can't beat them
Grow a dick

(1) (Reply)

Why Dose My Heart Still Skips When I See Her / Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? / What Is The Minimum Number Of Women A Man Should've Slept With Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.