Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,064 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? (1862 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by Yooguyz: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
When a guy woos you, what does he say or do that really sweeps you off your feet and makes you feel like calling him before he asks you out?

#Just curious.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by farano(f): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
*hiohiohiohiohio* e be lyk say u be fyn bobo grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2014
well, if he get d kind quality i dey look for.....if he meet atleast 7/10.....if d manner of approach s very mature....i might consider goin out on a date wif him....but if he turns out to b one crazy guy,i fit go out on a date just to chop his money....dats for me ooo
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by DocAdray(f): 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
Simple!

If the IMPRESSION I've been able to ascertain about him is pleasing to me...
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
The first spark. The pick up line. Confidence..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by Yooguyz: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
temigracie: well, if he get d kind quality i dey look for

what qualities exactly?

.....if he meet atleast 7/10.....if d manner of approach s very mature

can you give us an example of a mature approach?

....i might consider goin out on a date wif him....but if he turns out to b one crazy guy,i fit go out on a date just to chop his money....dats for me ooo
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by Yooguyz: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
Doc. Adray:
Simple!

If the IMPRESSION I've been able to ascertain about him is pleasing to me...

am clueless.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by Yooguyz: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
azah88: The first spark. The pick up line. Confidence..

noted. Tanxs
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by Yooguyz: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
@farano:

u guessed rite how did you know? kiss
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by mencade5(m): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
@farano:
how u dey na? May i talk to you for a minute?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by Yooguyz: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
mencade5: how u dey na? May i talk to you for a minute?

you no dey fear abi? You dey my territory dey form strong grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by mencade5(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yooguyz:

you no dey fear abi? You dey my territory dey form strong grin
oga no vex abeg, na my spouse she be.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by ayorwizz(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
temigracie: well, if he get d kind quality i dey look for.....if he meet atleast 7/10.....if d manner of approach s very mature....i might consider goin out on a date wif him....but if he turns out to b one crazy guy,i fit go out on a date just to chop his money....dats for me ooo
Chop his money enh? Is dat wot u do?.......people like u are d ones dt wnt allow us "hear word" wen boys f**k u up *smh*

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by farano(f): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
mencade5: how u dey na? May i talk to you for a minute?
I'm always fine
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
ayorwizz:
Chop his money enh? Is dat wot u do?.......people like u are d ones dt wnt allow us "hear word" wen boys f**k u up *smh*
oga wizzy abi wetin dem dey call u..i don come complain for ur house b4 ni??.....
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
ayorwizz:
oga wizzy abi wetin dem dey call u....adon come complain for ur domot b4 ni??
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by Yooguyz: 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
mencade5: oga no vex abeg, na my spouse she be.

ok ooo kpele.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by ayorwizz(m): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
temigracie: oga wizzy abi wetin dem dey call u..i don come complain for ur house b4 ni??.....
Anti grace abi temi, which one?.......kip "choping" it, sha dnt cme and open a thread here about how silly guys are, wen one of dem eventually gets ur "chop-and-clean-mouth" scopes.....o ye e? Coz I'd so be here to remind u *smirks*
Meanwyl #PeazOut
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by farano(f): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yooguyz:

ok ooo kpele.
lolz
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
ayorwizz:
Anti grace abi temi, which one?.......kip "choping" it, sha dnt cme and open a thread here about how silly guys are, wen one of dem eventually gets ur "chop-and-clean-mouth" scopes.....o ye e? Coz I'd so be here to remind u *smirks*
Meanwyl #PeazOut
silence dey say is d best answer for a f**l.......i have nothing to say to d likes of u.....abeg oooo,wetin dey pain u now oooo....u need to get a life for real...
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
If hez sum1 who is irritating,i wud agree to go on a date wif im jst wen am bored.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by ayorwizz(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
temigracie: silence dey say is d best answer for a f**l.......i have nothing to say to d likes of u.....abeg oooo,wetin dey pain u now oooo....u need to get a life for real...
Anti...fara buruku bale.......u are sounding pained alredi...a brudah's just airing his own views ok? Dats why its a forum, u dig? And truth be told, u shld b d one getting a life and stop being a "sharwama chick"
Lol, buh on a ril, dnt make me feel like an a**hole...*gimme a hug*
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
ayorwizz:
Anti...fara buruku bale.......u are sounding pained alredi...a brudah's just airing his own views ok? Dats why its a forum, u dig? And truth be told, u shld b d one getting a life and stop being a "sharwama chick"
....u sound like one broke ass guy....he dey pain u because one gurl don turn to mugu b4 abi?.....honesty,u r a**hole for real
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
ayorwizz:
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by ayorwizz(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
temigracie: ....u sound like one broke ass guy....he dey pain u because one gurl don turn to mugu b4 abi?.....honesty,u r a**hole for real
Lmao....broke bottom's got me cracking....I rili wnt say am high up dere sha, buh wot I knw for sure is dat trippin ur hungry-bottom-sharwama-beggin-fingerlicking-self wnt be a problem. Dat would be lyk d least of God's blessings on me....lol
Buh still, I won't want to be an a**hole, so hug it out....c'mon *smiles*
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
ayorwizz:
Lmao....broke bottom's got me cracking....I rili wnt say am high up dere sha, buh wot I knw for sure is dat trippin ur hungry-bottom-sharwama-beggin-fingerlicking-self wnt be a problem. Dat would be lyk d least of God's blessings on me....lol
Buh still, I won't want to be an a**hole, so hug it out....c'mon *smiles*
...its only a stewpid and cwazy man dat ll exchange words with a woman...shows dat u dont have work atall...if u dont mind,i have beta things to attend to....if u quote me again,it shows dat u r jobless idiot afterall....
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by mencade5(m): 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
@farano:
I'm always fine
i am here for you
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by ayorwizz(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
temigracie: ...its only a stewpid and cwazy man dat ll exchange words with a woman...shows dat u dont have work atall...if u dont mind,i have beta things to attend to....if u quote me again,it shows dat u r jobless idiot afterall....
Lol...."Stewpid"? "Cwazy"? Kilon jebe? And yh, I dnt work at dis time, its too late. Plus, u call dis an exchange of words? Nah, sweety, its a conversation.
And don't be disrespectful, its razz.....oh wait, I forgot u r one of dem. Meanwhile, enjoy ur nyt...don't think about me too much.
#winks
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 30, 2014
Mehn, two of you should just get a life! Wtf! angry
Re: Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him? by Yooguyz: 8:04am On Jun 30, 2014
Ladies am still awaiting your inputs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This / / Help Me In My Predicament . Mature Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.