Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Is There A Connection Between Women & Riches? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Connection Between Women & Riches? (657 Views)

Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs / The Actual Difference Between Women Who Are Hot And Who Are Beautiful / The Difference Between Women And Men (comic relief) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Connection Between Women & Riches? by wealthinfos(m): 4:38am On Aug 30, 2014
As i ponder on my bed, on the statement 'Behind every succesful man, there's a woman', i began to ask, is there any connection between women and success to a man?

Is there some kind of natural chemistry that attracts more money, riches to men who go after women?? Does the crave for beutiful chiks tends to make the man want to earn more money or something??

A million questions begging for answers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Connection Between Women & Riches? by inositol88(m): 7:10am On Aug 30, 2014
u wia given brains to use and answer questions like dis, use it
Re: Is There A Connection Between Women & Riches? by ibkonekt(m): 7:25am On Aug 30, 2014
hmmmmmm questions for the gods
Re: Is There A Connection Between Women & Riches? by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 30, 2014
now ayam speechless. wel, if money wan com money go come eda wit woman or not. dere r thousans of wealthy pples in dis wrld witout women by dere side n oda way round too.
Re: Is There A Connection Between Women & Riches? by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2014
wealthinfos: As i ponder on my bed, on the statement 'Behind every succesful man, there's a woman', i began to ask, is there any connection between women and success to a man?

Is there some kind of natural chemistry that attracts more money, riches to men who go after women?? Does the crave for beutiful chiks tends to make the man want to earn more money or something??

''Behind every successful man is a woman''.

I've been meaning to address this hackneyed statement a long time now cos it's been deceiving alot of men.

Not every woman would usher in success in your life. A woman of easy virtue who goes about hanging out with guys, spending all your resources extravagantly and staying engaged in mundane things is bound to mar your existence.

Now how does a great woman make a succesful man? It has nothing to do with chemistry attraction as you asserted.

All too often, our ambition consumes us, and leads to hasty decisions. An intelligent spouse can help refine and focus that drive.

While it's not a requirement for career success, a supportive life partner can propel you professionally and make life richer and meaningful.

How does she exert such influence?

1. By providing you with self-confidence
2. By feeding your ambition and drive
3. By offering solid support
4. She carries the household
5. She allows you to take risks.

The statemate should read: ''Behind every successful man, there's a great supportive woman''.

There are only few of them left out there cool
Re: Is There A Connection Between Women & Riches? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2014
AirborneLacer:

''Behind every successful man is a woman''.

I've been meaning to address this hackneyed statement a long time now cos it's been deceiving alot of men.

Not every woman would usher in success in your life. A woman of easy virtue who goes about hanging out with guys, spending all your resources extravagantly and staying engaged in mundane things is bound to mar your existence.

Now how does a great woman make a succesful man? It has nothing to do with chemistry attraction as you asserted.

All too often, our ambition consumes us, and leads to hasty decisions. An intelligent spouse can help refine and focus that drive.

While it's not a requirement for career success, a supportive life partner can propel you professionally and make life richer and meaningful.

How does she exert such influence?

1. By providing you with self-confidence
2. By feeding your ambition and drive
3. By offering solid support
4. She carries the household
5. She allows you to take risks.

The statemate should read: ''Behind every successful man, there's a great supportive woman''.

There are only few of them left out there cool
Just like we have very little successful men out there. Men nowadays are becoming lazy and more of a liability to himself and extended family.
Re: Is There A Connection Between Women & Riches? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2014
3cycle:
Just like we have very little successful men out there. Men nowadays are becoming lazy and more of a liability to himself and extended family.

Certainly an argument for another day.
Re: Is There A Connection Between Women & Riches? by wealthinfos(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
sameer1212: now ayam speechless. wel, if money wan com money go come eda wit woman or not. dere r thousans of wealthy pples in dis wrld witout women by dere side n oda way round too.

can u point any very succesful man in this age without a woman beside?
Re: Is There A Connection Between Women & Riches? by wealthinfos(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
inositol88: u wia given brains to use and answer questions like dis, use it

Is it a crime if i solicit to use ur own brain in this matter? Why are we in the same room if u cant borrow me ur brains??
Re: Is There A Connection Between Women & Riches? by chemystery: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
wealthinfos: As i ponder on my bed, on the statement 'Behind every succesful man, there's a woman', i began to ask, is there any connection between women and success to a man?

Is there some kind of natural chemistry chemystery that attracts more money, riches to men who go after women?? Does the crave for beutiful chiks tends to make the man want to earn more money or something??

cos it's unexplainable. All i can say is that women evolved from money.
Re: Is There A Connection Between Women & Riches? by vivienbabe(f): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2014

The connection between women and success to a man manifests when the two happens to be the right chemistry. When there is a profound understanding of common destiny with the concormittant synergy. Otherwise the reverse is the case.
Re: Is There A Connection Between Women & Riches? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
wealthinfos:

can u point any very succesful man in this age without a woman beside?
i can mention more dan 20 wealthy peeps dat dnt hv a wife.
Re: Is There A Connection Between Women & Riches? by wealthinfos(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
chemystery: cos it's unexplainable. All i can say is that women evolved from money.

hehehe, na u sabi wetin u mean oh, lol

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Not To Say To Someone In Their Late 20s / Why Do I Feel This Way / She Was Raped A Night Before Your Wedding. What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.