Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep (5794 Views)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by KingsJohnson(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Smartie gurl: is smells so good. You wanna smell?
Yeye dey smell!
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by MaziOmenuko: 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
PaulSeun89: 7. Don't sleep with someone if you are unmarried.

Joker!
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Sleemzy3(f): 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
These are silvern rules!
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Danhumprey: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Alikaxon: I hope ur womanliness doesn't smell? I'm just curious.
Bro,that was childish. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ain't any of your business. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Danhumprey: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Smartie gurl: is smells so good. You wanna smell?
You should have ignored him. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Enegod(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
njuwo:
5- DON'T SLEEP WITH PANT ON- To get
fresh and odourless
womanliness you are to go to bed pant-less
for free access of
fresh
breeze
i agree...i dont need to stress myself in the the middle of the night removing the damn pant trying to insert my dick in her pussy
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Dannylux: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
The part that says you shouldn't sleep with someone else's wife cracked me up grin
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by haywire1: 12:31am On Nov 22, 2013
Enegod: i agree...i dont need to stress myself in the the middle of the night removing the damn pant trying to insert my dick in her pussy
DEVIL grin
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by bosslife850: 1:44am On Nov 22, 2013
Any interested woman seeking a 100% discreet relationship with a young , educated and matured guy should contact me for meet up.
You can call text or add me on bbm... 08065099377, 08167950172, 21CAD793.. Any location in Nigeria.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by fckyourman: 3:56am On Nov 22, 2013
hmmm
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Smartiegurl(f): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2013
Danhumprey: You should have ignored him. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
smiles....don't mind me anyway. Some peeps just wanna make u say nasty things.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Danhumprey: 7:35am On Nov 22, 2013
Smartie gurl: smiles....don't mind me anyway. Some peeps just wanna make u say nasty things.
Alrite. Say you have free time today? We gotta chat offline. smiley
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Smartiegurl(f): 7:35am On Nov 22, 2013
Sanguine:

Yeah. That's right. But that of course should be when you're not on your monthly period. cheesy
yes darling, your right.....those four uncomfortable nights.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Smartiegurl(f): 7:36am On Nov 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Alrite. Say you have free time today? We gotta chat offline. smiley
oh really? That's cool with moi.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Danhumprey: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2013
Smartie gurl: oh really? That's cool with moi.
Let me know the time you are ready for us to chat.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by bank2k4real(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2013
grin Noted....will write them down beside my bed...so I tick them before going to bed...

Btw check my signature for the latest promo on Nairaland
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by ignis: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2013
Luxiana19:

Spot on! I wonder how people sleep with panties on.. uncomfortable
I sleep with my panties, but not with my bra.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2013
Smartie gurl: yes darling, your right.....those four uncomfortable nights.
kai,girlz dey suffer o.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Yusphull(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
ignis:
I sleep with my panties, but not with my bra.

Abeg sister allow the kpekus to breath in fresh air at night joor.... undecided

Plss stick wiv the rule Oooo grin grin grin
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by timwezzb(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
njuwo: A MUST READ

Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep.

1 - DON'T SLEEP WITH WRIST WATCH: Watch can emit a certain
level of radioactivity. Though small, but if you wear your
watch to bed for a longtime, it might have adverse effects on your health.

2 - DON'T SLEEP WITH BRA: Scientist in America have discovered those who wear bras for more than 12hours have
a high risk of getting breast cancer. So go to bed without it.

3 - DON'T SLEEP WITH PHONE: Putting the phone beside
your bed or anywhere near you is not encouraged. Though
some of us will use phones as alarm clocks, but please
put the phone as far as possible. Scientists have proved that
electrical items including
mobile phones and television sets emit magnetic waves
when used. These waves can cause disruptions to our
nervous system.
Therefore if you need to put your mobile
phone near you,
switch it off first.
4 - DON'T SLEEP WITH MAKE - UP: People who sleep with
make-up might have skin problems in the
long run. Sleeping
with make-up will cause the skin to have difficulty in
breathing and
problem in perspiring. You will also need a
much longer
time to go into
deep sleep. Lastly & Most important.
5- DON'T SLEEP WITH PANT ON- To get
fresh and odourless
womanliness you are to go to bed pant-less
for free access of
fresh
breeze
6 - DON'T SLEEP WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S WIVES OR HUSBANDS: Scientists are of the opinion that
one may never wake up again;
and if this happens?? DISGRACE AWAITS, as in, one will like
to be picked up dead, by loved ones from such a place to the
Morgue!...

STAY BY THE RULE.

SOURCE

U don 4get 1 Ooooooo which is number 7......GUYs Should not sleep with BOXERS for easy Access and good Balancing Position! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by njuwo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
timwezzb:

U don 4get 1 Ooooooo which is number 7......GUYs Should not sleep with BOXERS for easy Access and good Balancing Position! grin grin grin grin grin
To do what?
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by njuwo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Joker!
Fact
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Donfamous(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
Wakin up a dead thread
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by adeoladrg(m): 2:59am On Dec 26, 2013
Beaf!:

^
Although this is true medically but it sounds somehow.

Beaf is alive!!
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by njuwo(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2013
Don famous: Wakin up a dead thread
Bros it is so o, still dreaming of fp
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Donfamous(m): 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
njuwo: Bros it is so o, still dreaming of fp
ok no props lets go there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Only: Enter And See 'IT' !!! (+PIC) / . / The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.