Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister (38527 Views)

What Is The Purpose Of Stoning The Devil(shaitan) During The Hajj / Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil / Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Akshow: 6:31am On Nov 22, 2013
paschal ndidi: Dont misquote whats in the bible. The woman you talked about committed an adultery, she never committed an incest like this man did. There re sins that re not forgivable and you know that.
who made u God to determine some sins are unforgivable if d sinner is repentant and remorseful and begs for forgiveness?

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by sunepa92(m): 6:32am On Nov 22, 2013
EYIGA ooooooooooo Dis is BAD news ooooo my people
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by abdulkayus(m): 6:42am On Nov 22, 2013
Serve him right. He knw d consequences b4 performin d act, so he shld face d music. As for dos bigots and maggots here that always hav diarrhoea wen ever a news abt islam come up, death sentence is death sentence, either by stonin, hangin, lethal injection, firin squad or beheadin. U call it barbaric cos d west dont practise it shey? If its practise in d western world, none of u hypocrites will call it barbaric.
And also to dos dat always shout, "he witout sin shld cast d stone", if we are to follow dis statement, dat mean no criminal will be presecute den. Hypocrites.
In another, a student was sentence to death by hangin for stealin phone and recharge card, i didnt hear any of u callin it barbaric and sayin dat statement.
Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by AlkalinGari: 6:43am On Nov 22, 2013
Well, its a barbaric act which attracts a barbaric judgement...#mouth silled lipsrsealed
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by NadiaSA1(f): 6:44am On Nov 22, 2013
Na wa ooo..
Death by stoning is legal!!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by omniwater007: 6:45am On Nov 22, 2013
All of you that are advicating against the judgement,this is for you.

You dey fear to die by stoning because you don defile all your sisters and impregnated all females in your family.
morals has been thrown to dogs in your villages.

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 22, 2013
99/100:
I dont have any problem with sharia provided it is applicable only on muslims.
U people said u want sharia and sharia u have gotten.
If Sharia law is to be prescribed on every muslim in Nigeria, i'm sure 80% of Nigeria's muslims would have been gonners.

#Thank u Christ#

especially the yorubas, very funky Muslims.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Cjay2020(m): 6:53am On Nov 22, 2013
lincolnj88: Who is without sin ,should be the first to cast a stone on this man cry
not found in the koran...Dis one no b for muslims...
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by donphilopus: 6:54am On Nov 22, 2013
Elliotwiz1: so Buhari is another name for north abi?? Mtchew too many kids
I dislike children ranting.. Rubbish
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Itoroetti(m): 6:55am On Nov 22, 2013
Mynd_44: He molested her right? Kill him abeg

U are in.sane
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:58am On Nov 22, 2013
Gud 4 him. Pls i need job urgently hnd marketing 3.47 upper credit i stayed in Agbor nw.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by engrpheleeks(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2013
d guy Bleep up wella.... But stoning, ah ah, dats 2 bad. 20 Years imprisonment is enough or worse still death by hanging
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by LadyH(f): 7:06am On Nov 22, 2013
I wonder what will attract a man to his sister! Ur judgement is a GBAMer!!
lorretta u: Disgusting fool. Three wives and his D1ck can rest. So the sister is the most desirable now.
Foolisshh man. So creepy and slimy.
Eww. He needs to be taught a lesson for life. For eternity even

Be that as it may, stoning is barbaric.
Life imprisonment for rapee
Hard labor for incest
Let him die in jail
Anu ofia.

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by paulworld(m): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2013
Crying, recharge card please 08120003102
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Princeadebayo1(m): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2013
Death by stoning.,,This is too wicked.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by ayusco85(m): 7:31am On Nov 22, 2013
Was this not how T-bag of prison break was conceived? See how he turned out  cheesy. They shouldn't have allowed the girl to have delivered the baby. (INBRED) **feels like puking** cry
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by chucky234(m): 7:32am On Nov 22, 2013
danot1030: hypocrites, Jesus said let him without a sin be d first 2 cast d stone, a religion without mercy they take pleasure in shedding blood. hw many virgin do they promise those dat will cast d stone now?
77 virgins, maybe extra 2 virgins each for sourcing the stones.
LMAO.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by SHAAWA: 7:33am On Nov 22, 2013
Nairalanders

you never cease to amaze me, the guy raped his sister which resulted
into a pregnancy. He was sentenced to death and you guys are screaming
blue murder.
What is more barbaric than a man with three wives raping his own sister?
please put this fellow out of his misery before he start raping his own
daughters. Lets this serve as a deterrent to his likes. I totally
disagree with the notion that since we all are sinners we should allow
evil to go unpunished.
it did not go down well in people's throat cox the judgement is from a sharia court. Death by hangings, on stakes, on electric chairs, by injections or stoning are all the same.

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by lafex: 7:37am On Nov 22, 2013
abdulkayus: Serve him right. He knw d consequences b4 performin d act, so he shld face d music. As for dos bigots and maggots here that always hav diarrhoea wen ever a news abt islam come up, death sentence is death sentence, either by stonin, hangin, lethal injection, firin squad or beheadin. U call it barbaric cos d west dont practise it shey? If its practise in d western world, none of u hypocrites will call it barbaric.
And also to dos dat always shout, "he witout sin shld cast d stone", if we are to follow dis statement, dat mean no criminal will be presecute den. Hypocrites.
In another, a student was sentence to death by hangin for stealin phone and recharge card, i didnt hear any of u callin it barbaric and sayin dat statement.
Hypocrites.
dont mind them they are all fools . A student sentece to death because of stealing phone and recharge card but they dont call it babaric because the judgement is not made according to the sharia. But if the sharia court sasys that his hand should be caught they will see it as babaric
AWON OODEE
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by nationwide1(m): 7:37am On Nov 22, 2013
payless:

You are an id1ot! Buhari was once an head of state and had power to force Islam on us but he did not. Some of you are just agents of intolerance with so much lies and falsehood to go with it. You are really crazy and in need of psychiatric help ASAP?
Why is it very common among APC supporters to abuse people that have different views from theirs? That is intimidation and it seems to be the trademark of APC.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by romzyxy(m): 7:38am On Nov 22, 2013
Mynd_44: He molested her right? Kill him abeg
Seems as if U̶̲̥̅̊ been molested..right?
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2013
donphilopus: I dislike children ranting.. Rubbish
amazing! A dummy calling me a child, you who said "Buhari" is the same as "NORTH" even a primary school kid know the difference, I've tried explaining the difference to you, yet You're so dumb that you didn't understand it, seriously, you need to be hospitalized for being so dumb.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by BinghiNya(m): 7:47am On Nov 22, 2013
The idiots complaining here, it means you lots can rape your sisters and mum since grace of yur christ permits that
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by dollydolly(f): 7:48am On Nov 22, 2013
Wonders shall never cease. The act is barbaric n deserves punishment. If stoning is their punishment 4 such an act, then so be it. Afterall he is part of them. So he should abide by their rules. And for the simpletons trying to turn this thread into e-war, haven't u had enough lately?
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 22, 2013
iamswizz: Allahu Akbar!

This is one of the boko haramists. Not even sure if we are safe on this thread. God, you are our refuge!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 22, 2013
payless:

You are an id1ot! Buhari was once an head of state and had power to force Islam on us but he did not. Some of you are just agents of intolerance with so much lies and falsehood to go with it. You are really crazy and in need of psychiatric help ASAP?
was there anything like boko haram then? Can't you see the time has changed? The mentality of muslims have changed in a violent direction, It's not happening only in Nigeria but world wide.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by funkymedina: 7:52am On Nov 22, 2013
it seems nairaland is full of rapppists ...you all see nothing wrong in what he did instead are begging for this monster to live.
the idiot rappped his sisters and is probably rapping his daughters too. Its sad to read people have more sympathy for this abominable human being than the girl (his sister) he violated .May u all rot in hell,
bastards !!
kill the barawo!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 22, 2013
a region of animals... so this is what sharia is all ab2 .. God forbid
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2013
dolly dolly: Wonders shall never cease. The act is barbaric n deserves punishment. If stoning is their punishment 4 such an act, then so be it. Afterall he is part of them. So he should abide by their rules. And for the simpletons trying to turn this thread into e-war, haven't u had enough lately.
if you say he deserves to be stoned to death for raping his sister, then what will you say about the raping festival in India were males are allowed to rape females between the age of 8 and 18?? A contestant even said he molests his sister and her friends daily in preparation for the festival! Will you go and burn the town down? Nobody is a saint, everyone deserves a second chance, no human has the right to take another person's life!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by donphilopus: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2013
Elliotwiz1: amazing! A dummy calling me a child, you who said "Buhari" is the same as "NORTH" even a primary school kid know the difference, I've tried explaining the difference to you, yet You're so dumb that you didn't understand it, seriously, you need to be hospitalized for being so dumb.
Do you really understand me?? He was blaming Buhari for what happened in the North, right?? My question is, who should we blame for what's happening in the south?? Is it Jonathan?? Your clueless GEJ has already been hospitalized after taking Ogogoro in London according to SaharaReporters.

Nitwit!!!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by funkymedina: 7:57am On Nov 22, 2013
monachy: a region of animals... so this is what sharia is all ab2 .. God forbid
ur more interested in sharia after reading the story ! ur not disgusted by what happened its sharia that is ur problem after reading this vile disgusting , ...fvcking story !

YOu are really all animals !
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 22, 2013
donphilopus: Do you really understand me?? He was blaming Buhari for what happened in the North, right?? My question is, who should we blame for what's happening in the south?? Is it Jonathan?? Your clueless GEJ has already been hospitalized after taking Ogogoro in London according to SaharaReporters.

Nitwit!!!
where did you keep your brain when you were reading his post? He was complaining of the evils of the sharia law and how those two entities want the whole of Nigeria to be islamised he was not talking about the problem of the north dummy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Appeal Court Rules On A Muslim Man Marrying A Christian Wife! / Man Climbs Street Light In Abuja During Maulud Of Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass / PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.