Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Range Rover Sports Club - Car Talk (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Sports Club (154756 Views)

Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) / The 2014 Range Rover Sports - Big Boy Toy / Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 3:29am On Mar 12, 2017
2010 range rover sport for urgent sale, Price 9m

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by icelacreamo99(m): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
I work with mutual Benefits assurance plc.. You can contact me for renewal of your vehicles THIRD PARTY and COMPREHENSIVE insurance, Autoreg, Hackney Permit, Road Worthiness, plate number reg, drivers licence new and renewal, vehicle change of ownership, tinted Permit, and many more insurance policies.. Contact me on 07060545296 or 07059818696
Towen_smith@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by peeps4u: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Oga sooperrescue, is apprenticeship open please?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 4:15am On Mar 24, 2017
Yes
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 4:23am On Mar 24, 2017
Range rover sport 2012 unregistered for sale. Get in touch

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Hob05: 5:41am On Apr 13, 2017
Hello boss , am willing to purchase LR3 already upgraded to Lr4 or Nija used LR4 ,kindly get back to me on my email(beebshy05@yahoo.com)

Thanks
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2017
Will do so
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Flexiblemoi: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
Pls I'm new to this thread. I keep having this message on my dashboard..."suspension lowered" and when that happens,the suspension height adjuster buttons don't work despite the car assuming standard height. Got some engineer to do a diagnostic scan and they said the ABS module is the problem. What's the cost of the complete ABS module ?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
Does the abs light comes up on the dashboard? Let them scan again and it will reveal which of the abs sensor that is the problem. The problem might also be steering angle that needs to be calibrated. Hdc fault is also showing too. Just calibrate the angle sensor and let us know the outcome.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by kingreign(m): 5:29am On Apr 19, 2017
I recently drove an LR3 SE V6 and then an LR4 HSE V8. They don't handle corners quite well, they do lean when taking corners or engaging a maneuver to say, avoid a pothole. The air suspensions all works well. And no error lights or message on dashboard. Due to this quite dangerous body lean side ways, i feel scared the truck would rollover, i also notice it takes considerable effort braking the trucks from say 100km/h.

Why is this so?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 7:52am On Apr 19, 2017
They are not supercharged but that notwithstanding, efforts must be made to determine the root cause for such actions. Unfortunately online diagnostics is very limited as the vehicles are far away in Abuja. For the lr4. the brake pads matters. There are too many aftermarket cheap brake pads that limits the effectiveness of the air suspension.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
kingreign:
I recently drove an LR3 SE V6 and then an LR4 HSE V8. They don't handle corners quite well, they do lean when taking corners or engaging a maneuver to say, avoid a pothole. The air suspensions all works well. And no error lights or message on dashboard. Due to this quite dangerous body lean side ways, i feel scared the truck would rollover, i also notice it takes considerable effort braking the trucks from say 100km/h.

Why is this so?
I find this a bit weird, you do realize these cars have auto sway bars?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 10:52pm On May 02, 2017
RANGE ROVER OFF-ROAD BEACH RACE IS HERE .
Are you a proud owner of Range Rover, it is time to test the off road capability of your car. 46 kms of off road race on sand on Democracy day. Register now by sending your names, photo of your Range Rover to 08098534267 0n whatsapp.
More details soon
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by michaelchinedu(m): 10:22am On May 03, 2017
AVAILABLE CARS FOR SALE CONTACT FOR MORE INFO AND OTHER.
1999 toyota camry for sale available at an auction rate of 450,000 naira with full option to place an order you can contact on +2347036879479 Or you Can WhatsApp me too thank you.

I have a tokunbo Benz C220 "97" for sale @ 1.2 Million,
It is very clean.
Direct from Germany.
call +2347036879479 Or you Can WhatsApp me too for more pictures and clean Business thanks

benz C220 1997 for sale

alloy wheels

Power windows

power door locks

Air Bags

ABS

5 speed Auto Transmission

open roof

auto

Factory fitted AC

*Direct from Germany*.

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2017
michaelchinedu:

AVAILABLE CARS FOR SALE CONTACT FOR MORE INFO AND OTHER.
1999 toyota camry for sale available at an auction rate of 450,000 naira with full option to place an order you can contact on +2347036879479 Or you Can WhatsApp me too thank you.

I have a tokunbo Benz C220 "97" for sale @ 1.2 Million,
It is very clean.
Direct from Germany.
call +2347036879479 Or you Can WhatsApp me too for more pictures and clean Business thanks

benz C220 1997 for sale

alloy wheels

Power windows

power door locks

Air Bags

ABS

5 speed Auto Transmission

open roof

auto

Factory fitted AC

*Direct from Germany*.
I think you took a wrong turn,or my eyes are deceiving me, this is a Range Rover thread why contaminate it

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 12:00am On May 04, 2017
Marketing a la carte
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 12:57am On May 15, 2017
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5vJx4dpnw-kC-1hHOntJYKp7TPgoiEqKUP8IujOpSUgVX0Q/viewform?c=0&w=

Register now for the Range Rover Off road Competition taking place on Democracy day. Open the link above and register. Lots of fun and prices to be won.
The registration is for owners of the Range Rover Brand only
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by LeJeun3: 7:40am On May 15, 2017
sooperrescue:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5vJx4dpnw-kC-1hHOntJYKp7TPgoiEqKUP8IujOpSUgVX0Q/viewform?c=0&w=

Register now for the Range Rover Off road Competition taking place on Democracy day. Open the link above and register. Lots of fun and prices to be won.
The registration is for owners of the Range Rover Brand only

Land Rover Brand

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2017
LeJeun3:

Land Rover Brand

Bros, Land Rover na freelander and LR3 and 4. Na Range Rover be Vogue and Sport. But we will allow Land Rover too.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by LeJeun3: 8:12pm On May 15, 2017
sooperrescue:

Bros, Land Rover na freelander and LR3 and 4. Na Range Rover be Vogue and Sport. But we will allow Land Rover too.

They all bear the Land Rover label. . .

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2017
Count down to the event of the year, four winners get one year free extended warranties courtesy of arc nigeria. Registration ends on saturday. Winners will forget about fixing their range rovers for one year with their own resources

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 10:35pm On May 27, 2017
Almost near, the 2017 range rover off road competition happening on democracy day. Dont miss it! Eleko beach to Elegushi beach. Sms 08098534267

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2017
sooperrescue:
Almost near, the 2017 range rover off road competition happening on democracy day. Dont miss it! Eleko beach to Elegushi beach. Sms 08098534267
ahah who sink there? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2017
Testing the route and I slowed down and was talking on the phone, na so i see myself but right now, in eleko beach, followed the beach route and it was fun. The lr3 qas fun than the range sport.. More pictures later
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 6:04pm On May 28, 2017
Check it out

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2017
More pictures

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by LeJeun3: 11:20pm On May 28, 2017
sooperrescue:
Testing the route and I slowed down and was talking on the phone, na so i see myself but right now, in eleko beach, followed the beach route and it was fun. The lr3 qas fun than the range sport.. More pictures later

The LR being a direct descendant of the Defender has more off road abilities over the Range Rover Sport... grin

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 12:16am On May 29, 2017
Are you ready?

EVENT: 1st Off Road Range Rover Contest (46KM/28 MILES off Road Race)

DATE: Monday May 29, 2017

START TIME: 10am

ESTIMATED FINISH TIME: 3pm

STARTING POINT: Eleko Beach

FINISHING POINT: Elegusi Beach

1st Price: One Year Extended Warranty
2nd Price: Nine Months Extended Warranty
3rd Price: Six Months Extended Warranty
4th Price: Three Months Extended Warranty
Winners get various extended warranty subject to terms and conditions.

SIDE ATTRACTIONS

• Free diagnosis for every participants registered and spectators at the event.
• Special Range Rover services product –oil, filters etc
• Slight refreshment
• Music session
• Award of certificate
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by LeJeun3: 10:40am On May 29, 2017

Lets go there. . .
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Nobody: 11:45am On May 29, 2017
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Nobody: 11:47am On May 29, 2017
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 12:39am On May 30, 2017
Simplep:
Hello sirs nd mas,i dnt mean to derail this car talk thread but i jst need some helps...am a lady of 23yrs old,,i hv parents but my dad has abandoned us,left with mum nd my younger sis,,we are trying to see through life,i work as a stylist because i was unable to go to scul due to funds,,education is good,yes,i missed it but please i dnt want to my younger sis to miss it too,she writes jamb every year for d past 4 yrs now,she passes bt no money to go futher,,its anoda yr now,nd she passed again,,our petty jobs only goes as long as feeding us,pls sirs nd mas,i wont to start a small bussiness of my own so that i can see her through,pls,small one,i dont want her uneducated like me,my mum have really suffered for us,,and dis issue is realy making her depressed...any help please,am begging in d name of God,,,any amount u can spare pls...i will b needing like 100k,i will gt a shop nd buy small market with it,i kn it will grow...am not saying anyone should give me all 100k..anything u can spare please..God bless
And U create a new profile cos of this right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (50) (Reply)

Is It Good To Remove Thermostat To Stop Overheating? / Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers / Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.