Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Range Rover Sports Club - Car Talk (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Sports Club (154572 Views)

Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) / The 2014 Range Rover Sports - Big Boy Toy / Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Durchmann(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2016
sooperrescue:
Interior update, now available, dashboard, roof, door mat and seats

Nice...
kiss
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
Yes o, very cool. The naija contribution to the range rover sport.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
sooperrescue:
Yes o, very cool. The naija contribution to the range rover sport.
Oga keep an ear to the ground if you get any expo on conversion kit for my RRAS, 2011-2012 will do, needed most complete Dash.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 4:06am On Oct 27, 2016
Ok, you can get one in Dubai though. Or yes, i know someone that owns one. Let me call him and I will revert back to you
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by warchild00: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
Has anyone experienced this, My Screen Was Frozen on The Range Rover Logo and it didnt enter the normal 4x4 or navigation screen, the radio as well didnt bring out any sound. I removed the battery head for like 10mins and when i connected it back, The Screen and Radio Are Now Totally Blank
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
The amplifier has gone bad. 90% is caused by the battery not properly latched. Get a new or used amplifier underneath the front passenger seat.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
sooperrescue:
Ok, you can get one in Dubai though. Or yes, i know someone that owns one. Let me call him and I will revert back to you
Thanks waiting
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by warchild00: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
sooperrescue:
The amplifier has gone bad. 90% is caused by the battery not properly latched. Get a new or used amplifier underneath the front passenger seat.

Guessed as much... Big Car Big Wahala... Do you know how i can get a spare key for my car

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
warchild00:

Guessed as much... Big Car Big Wahala... Do you know how i can get a spare key for my car
I'm sure U can cut nd code those keys right there
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
We can get you a spare key
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
sooperrescue:
We can get you a spare key
do u guys do teh remote keys as well?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 12:39am On Oct 28, 2016
Once you program a key, the remote access is programmed also. Except for the type of your range, if it's lost and there is no spare, then we order from bearmach in the UK
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
sooperrescue:
Once you program a key, the remote access is programmed also. Except for the type of your range, if it's lost and there is no spare, then we order from bearmach in the UK
Ok but won't they need to plug thier key programmers into the Range cos that's what they did when I got a replacement for mine though
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Of course, it is the same routine. Here we use the land rover sdd software. It works easily.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Durchmann(m): 1:55am On Nov 16, 2016
Sooper, how do we arrange for an inspection?

I have an RRS i need to see before purchase.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 2:15am On Nov 16, 2016
Call me 08098534267
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 1:49am On Nov 30, 2016
Christmas holiday is here and everyone is looking for range rover sport. Getting one to fulfill your desires needs expert Advice. For those of us who already own one, please dont manage your air suspension, change the ballon as soon as it starts giving issues. The air compressor is becoming out of reach, too expensive to buy now. And be mindful of the spark plugs that you fit in your range. If it is not range rover approved, it is not good to buy it.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 3:02am On Dec 11, 2016
Be wary of the engine oil that you put in your range rover. I recommend Castrol edge extended performance, advanced full synthetic and not the one sold by Eterna oil.

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by dehavillandboy: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Where is this place above with so many range rover I wanna go there

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 3:46am On Dec 17, 2016
Nigerian Airforce vehicle engineering squadron, Agege motor road, after ikeja along, ikeja. Closing soon for Christmas and New year
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
The current economic crisis has made a used range rover sport an expensive car. People are willing to pay over 4m for a 2006 naija used sport and there is no one willing to sell. With Elizade offering 15m for a new Corolla, it is hightime every proud owner take the maintenance of their range brand very serious. The use of substandard oil for your range is a sin. Use only recommended oil is the ideal thing to do. Merry Xmas to you all and thanks for making Range Rovers the ultimate brand. We are all executive directors and not the management and staff.

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by dehavillandboy: 12:49am On Dec 21, 2016
Is it a junkyard am looking to source range parts
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 2:31am On Dec 21, 2016
You are overwhelmed seeing all of them together. They are all being taken care of. Dont forget that we are Rescue and Recovery Nigeria
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by StreetKingEnt: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2016
After 15 or 20 minutes driving a Suspension Fault Light comes ON, after I turn the engine OFF it reset and it goes back OFF again and comes back later on
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Does the amber light turn to red?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Mavoro: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
sooperrescue:
Does the amber light turn to red?
Where are you located? I am very interested in getting a nigerian used upgraded to 2012 autobiography. Do you sell or you are strictly into maintenance? My budget is N4m max.

Below are links to cars I have my eyes on.

https://www.nairaland.com/3216311/registered-range-rover-sport-upgrade

https://www.nairaland.com/3470534/2007-range-rover-upgraded-2013

https://www.nairaland.com/3489293/upgraded-range-rover-sport-6m
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 2:18am On Jan 03, 2017
We are in Ikeja at Agege Motor Road, Onipetesi Bus Stop. There is an Air Force Facility there. These cars are beautiful. Are they still available? I know that people were pursuing used 06 Sport with 4m and they could not get to buy because the prices went off the roof. We sell,repair and upgrade but I dont think that I can get you any for 4m. Pursue those links and bring them for inspection.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Mavoro: 6:43am On Jan 03, 2017
OK, thank you.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Mavoro: 7:19am On Jan 03, 2017
On second thought, I'll try looking for it in Benin city, if I can't get it I'll come directly to you.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ok then
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by ommo(m): 12:23am On Jan 21, 2017
Please do you know the cost of 2007 range rover supercharge engine? How much it cost to change it? Also the cost of changing 2006 range rover hse master board?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (50) (Reply)

Is It Good To Remove Thermostat To Stop Overheating? / Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers / Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.