Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? (11365 Views)

Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) / Stretch Marks:a Huge Turnoff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Dygeasy(m): 3:51am On Nov 24, 2013
tpia@:
the purpose of clothes is supposed to be covering, but since people no longer want that, hence the surge in stretch mark related illness ie nausea.

you see your body and you just dont like it. Then you expose it the more but still remain unsatisfied, vicious cycle.
Ah! Oh God!

*facepalm*
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by sakaguchi(m): 5:01am On Nov 24, 2013
Boll2010: For those saying keeping fit......lmao.....you've surely not been to a gym before or workout

See immediately I started using dumbells,barbells.......I noticed I very thin stretch mark at my ball
Na wa ooo!
You have stretch marks on your ba.llz?. How manage na?

Well, I saw this chick once with onion yansh, my madingo stretch sotey instant konji start, she wore wrapper and just had her bath, see as the yansh dey dance, kpekele kam, kpekele kom....
I did not dull, I wooed her oo, until she gave me the way, bobi, no stretch marks but immediately I saw the yansh I was dying for, I nearly puked, my God, the yansh was covered with stretch marks, so disgusting. Within seconds, I went flaccid.
@OP, yes, it is a BIG turn off.
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by tpia5: 6:50am On Nov 24, 2013
Dygeasy: Ah! Oh God!

*facepalm*

Obviously sarcasm skips you.

Dont raise your bp over seun's site o.

you are just one of one million monikers, your drama is in your head because im no send you message.

would be nice if you found yourself something worthwhile to do instead of throwing a hissy fit on the web.
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by tpia5: 6:53am On Nov 24, 2013
sakaguchi:

Well, I saw this chick once with onion yansh, my madingo stretch sotey instant konji start, she wore wrapper and just had her bath, see as the yansh dey dance, kpekele kam, kpekele kom....
I did not dull, I wooed her oo, until she gave me the way, bobi, no stretch marks but immediately I saw the yansh I was dying for, I nearly puked, my God, the yansh was covered with stretch marks, so disgusting. Within seconds, I went flaccid.

If only we heard more stories like these, the world would be a better place.

Same way some would be pushing cu.nnilingus yet complaining of fish smell.

For goodness sake, is it by force to fornicate?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 24, 2013
tpia@:

If only we heard more stories like these, the world would be a better place.

Same way some would be pushing cu.nnilingus yet complaining of fish smell.

For goodness sake, is it by force to fornicate?
sweetheart, i loffs u, ansa me na?
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Exponental(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2013
Wetin concern me concern wetin no concern me.
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by tpia5: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2013
Madam, what you are doing is called harassment.

Kindly desist.

I generally do not respond to your posts, i'd like to ask you to return the favour.

Stop stalking me, tell your boss to give you another assignment that doesnt involve me.
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Boll2010: 8:29am On Nov 24, 2013
sakaguchi:
Na wa ooo!
You have stretch marks on your ba.llz?. How manage na?

obviously you went to a bad secondary school,aren't you taught BALL N SOCKET JOINT.....around the shoulder,armpit region Dafuq!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2013
seangy4konji: whats sheer butter in yoruba...ORI right?
'shea' and yes, it's ori..then okwuma in igbo
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Dygeasy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
tpia@:

Obviously sarcasm skips you.

Dont raise your bp over seun's site o.

you are just one of one million monikers, your drama is in your head because im no send you message.

would be nice if you found yourself something worthwhile to do instead of throwing a hissy fit on the web.
Oh Well...

Then Your Many Posts On This Site Are Sarcastic Right?

Cool cheesy

I Don't See How This Post Is Different From The Others. You've Your Trademark.
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by sleekch1c(f): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
@op,
They claim it turns them off. But you and I know that all these kids here saying it turns them off will still end up with women who have stretch-marked ass...and after pregnancy,+varicose veins and cellulite smiley wink
And there is nothing they can do about it cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by sakaguchi(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
Boll2010: obviously you went to a bad secondary school,aren't you taught BALL N SOCKET JOINT.....around the shoulder,armpit region Dafuq!!
Hey common, where is your sense of humor?
I only quoted you jocularly and don't in any way expect this aggression.
I went to a good secondary school alright, maybe you should pass on the post if you are having a bad day.
Da smilez

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
sakaguchi:
I went to a good secondary school alright, maybe you should pass on the post if you are having a bad day.
Da smilez
i luv u
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by oyinbogirl(f): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
Most of the guys on here I guess wont be wanting kids, since kids can bring stretchmarks..... unless they plan to leave after? Its ridiculous Ive seen men with them too.I know they aint pretty, but its the reality of life. I couldnt leave someone or even not date them cos of that superficial reason, afterall no be by choice they get am, is it? Whats inside count more
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by stag: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
d 1 frm honda d harmpit strechin down is d worst angry

Buh op do yu hv? Nadya kan hep yu o
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Boll2010: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
sakaguchi:
Da smilez
sorry man....u knw pple joke too much here u cnt differentiate u knw
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Lizylaw(f): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
stag: d 1 frm honda d harmpit strechin down is d worst angry

Buh op do yu hv? Nadya kan hep yu o
nadya? Who/what is that?
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Lizylaw(f): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
sleekch1c: @op,
They claim it turns them off. But you and I know that all these kids here saying it turns them off will still end up with women who have stretch-marked ass...and after pregnancy,+varicose veins and cellulite smiley wink
And there is nothing they can do about it cool
kids? Lolzzz. nywaiz, u r right.
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
Lizylaw: kids? Lolzzz. nywaiz, u r right.
madam u 5nn ooo,
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
sarbest001: I hate stretch marks on gurlz. Its really a Turn Off. I work out almost everyday to be fit nd to luk gud, nd U xpect me to settle 4 a gurl wif stretch marks?? HELL NO!!!

See this one !! I'm a very slim girl but I still have stretch marks.

Stretch marks are inevitable.
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
leavestory: madam u 5nn ooo,
she no put pix na?
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
I av strect marks on my teeth.
Mtchwwwwww.
**ShakesBumBumOuttaThread**
**shakeyShhakyShaky**
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
5points:
she no put pix na?
I see am for dream ni. grin
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Lizylaw(f): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
5points:
she no put pix na?
spiritual things!
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Lizylaw(f): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
leavestory: I see am for dream ni. grin
lol. tanx jare but wat if i get stretch marks? U go still say i fine?
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
Lizylaw: lol. tanx jare but wat if i get stretch marks? U go still say i fine?
even when a guy gyms a lot at the side of his chest there would be some little stretch mark due to what I call tear!!!!so if u get stretch mark I go still say u fine but depending on where the stretch marks dey,some people dey get stretch mark for nose.lol
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Lizylaw(f): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
leavestory: even when a guy gyms a lot at the side of his chest there would be some little stretch mark due to what I call tear!!!!so if u get stretch mark I go still say u fine but depending on where the stretch marks dey,some people dey get stretch mark for nose.lol
lolz. u b clown. Nose ke? I neva see dt one o. Abi u get for nose ni?
ps: checkd ur profile, ya cute.
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
Lizylaw: lolz. u b clown. Nose ke? I neva see dt one o. Abi u get for nose ni?
awww am blushing,because u said am cute I am not eating for the next five days just to celebrate what you have said!!!!shey make we pop red wine?lol
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Beync(f): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
Some people cause the stretch marks on their bodies. Too much mixing of creams and changing from one cream to another results in tears and wears of the skincheesy
Although stretch marks comes with pregnancy or childbirth, nonetheless , it's not good for public sight seeing. If you have stretch marks around your arms or legs, package it very well and not expose those parts of your body with stretch marks.
I personally do not like seeing it, some can be disgusting.
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
Beync: Some people cause the stretch marks on their bodies. Too much mixing of creams and changing from one cream to another results in tears and wears of the skincheesy
Although stretch marks comes with pregnancy or childbirth, nonetheless , it's not good for public sight seeing. If you have stretch marks around your arms or legs, package it very well and not expose those parts of your body with stretch marks.
I personally do not like seeing it, some can be disgusting.
do you have at all in any part of the body?if u lie I will stone u.lol
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Sharingan: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
Some stretch marks are genetic,results from growth spurs and are VERY difficult to get rid of,unless you undergo laser therapy surgery to get rid of it,which is can b quite pricey...you can use the gym frequently,get your skin all toned and stuff and still get them.so stp making it sound like laziness is the reason dat gal has stretch marks and most attimes you cant determine where it appears and where it doesnt.so they can appear anywhere and there little you can do about it.i personally dt mind them.BTW most men like fat girls and most of them have stretch mark now i wonder who the real liars are

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
Lizylaw: lolz. u b clown. Nose ke? I neva see dt one o. Abi u get for nose ni?
ur cheating on kola!
#angryFace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... / A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible / Thunder Fire Croatia!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.