Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,666 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? (11363 Views)

Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) / Stretch Marks:a Huge Turnoff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Petitequeen(f): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
leavestory: aww what is cloud nine is it the name of a movie cinema?would ya tell me?grin
nah, its d name of a fruit juicetongue
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Petitequeen:
nah, its d name of a fruit juicetongue
awww that fruit juice will be very sweet oooo,I would not mind drinking the juice wink
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by divex(f): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
QUOTING KATT WILLIAMS: Only b**** A** N**** bother abt stretch marks on ladies. Real n****, anyway they f*** it

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Petitequeen(f): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
leavestory: awww that fruit juice will be very sweet oooo,I would not mind drinking the juice wink

smh...u kud get it in any cemetary supermarket near yhu...hp i hv bn of immense help?
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Petitequeen:
smh...u kud get it in any cemetary supermarket near yhu...hp i hv bn of immense help?
ya wicked grin
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Boll2010: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
divex: QUOTING KATT WILLIAMS: Only b**** A** N**** bother abt stretch marks on ladies. Real n****, anyway they f*** it
see this fat lady ooo.....you better go churn down those belly fat......after all you bleached to light skin so I'm not suprised you repping team stretchmarks!!!! *in Jcole's voice#sh!it -is- disgusting!
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Fernandinho: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
vivichocs: you think stretch marks is about being fit? Once any part of your body stretches, d marks appear...stretch marks during pregnancy is mostly inevitable, so you r going to leave her when she's preg?

Yeah..I agree but i didn't meet her pregnant. Atleast she has to be free from them till d pregnancy...Not piling tonnes of them b4 pregnancy and then adding more after..U don't want to imagine that..Do u?
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Petitequeen(f): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
leavestory: ya wicked grin

#smyling mischieviously...tnx 4 d complement dearie
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
Petitequeen:
#smyling mischieviously...tnx 4 d complement dearie
why u dey smile mischieviously.
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
leavestory: aww what is cloud nine is it the name of a movie cinema?would ya tell me?grin

*searching Google* .... Cloud nine can be defined as DAT special house every adult enters when they are very busy with house chores. wink grin
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ohwhy:

*searching Google* .... Cloud nine can be defined as DAT special house every adult enters when they are very busy with house chores. wink grin
hmmm the special house must be very nice ooo,what are the house chores?is it like washing of plate or ironing of clothgrin
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Petitequeen(f): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
leavestory: why u dey smile mischieviously.
c me c leavestory o!...z it a crime 2 smyl again? Doz 1 hv 2 write a statement bkus she smyld? Abeg o
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
Petitequeen: c me c leavestory o!...z it a crime 2 smyl again? Doz 1 hv 2 write a statement bkus she smyld? Abeg o
angry
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by juju2008(f): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
leavestory: Definitely YES!!!!but I discovered that many ladies when they start making babies tend to have stretch marks especially on the stomach region!!even young chicks also have stretch mark too,though I do not know the reason for it but am sure there should be a solution,so the woman am going to marry must find a solution to it if she has stretch mark
There seems to be quite a lot of immature men/boys here.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
juju2008:
There seems to be quite a lot of immature men/boys here.
are u insane?so because a guy said that if a lady he gets married to has stretch marks that he and his wife would find the solution to clear the stretch marks or is it that the guy said that many ladies when they start giving birth do have stretch marks at the stomach region is what has made him an immature man or boy?woman!!!u are insane.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by juju2008(f): 5:07am On Nov 29, 2013
leavestory: are u insane?so because a guy said that if a lady he gets married to has stretch marks that he and his wife would find the solution to clear the stretch marks or is it that the guy said that many ladies when they start giving birth do have stretch marks at the stomach region is what has made him an immature man or boy?woman!!!u are insane.
I expect that soon u would get married and if your wife gets stretch marks after child birth, which is inevitable, then be ready to run for your dear immature life.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by juju2008(f): 5:09am On Nov 29, 2013
leavestory: are u insane?so because a guy said that if a lady he gets married to has stretch marks that he and his wife would find the solution to clear the stretch marks or is it that the guy said that many ladies when they start giving birth do have stretch marks at the stomach region is what has made him an immature man or boy?woman!!!u are insane.
I expect that soon u would get married and if your wife gets stretch marks after child birth, which is inevitable, then be ready to run for your dear immature life. You should ask your dear mum if she got stretch marks on her tummy after giving birth to you silly boy.
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by juju2008(f): 5:37am On Nov 29, 2013
I repeat some Guys/boys are terribly immature. They view life as though women are objects meant to be static and unchanging. They never face reality that life is ephemeral. So what would you do when your wife starts ageing? Honey you have to reverse your aging process or else I will abscond. Shows how silly some people can really be. Are stretch marks not part of the aging process.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 29, 2013
A MIGHTY turn off
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 29, 2013
juju2008: I repeat some Guys/boys are terribly immature. They view life as though women are objects meant to be static and unchanging. They never face reality that life is ephemeral. So what would you do when your wife starts ageing? Honey you have to reverse your aging process or else I will abscond. Shows how silly some people can really be. Are stretch marks not part of the aging process.
keep consoling ur low dead life,I have seen women that had stretch marks and were able to clear it through some medical application,the woman am going to marry will be the type that takes care of her body,if u are not satisified about everything I have said on the thread u can go and commit suicide u this pure bastard,u this filthy slut u think u can just open that ur dirty smelling hole u call mouth and say rubbish and want everyone to agree with ur own opinion,snap!!!!!wake up this is a forum where everyone is entitled to their own opinion,u this THING now come here to say thrash that strecth marks is an ageing process!!!!!!quote me back and say nonsense if u do not want to see the end of this year.... angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
leavestory: keep consoling ur low dead life,I have seen women that had stretch marks and were able to clear it through some medical application,the woman am going to marry will be the type that takes care of her body,if u are not satisified about everything I have said on the thread u can go and commit suicide u this pure bastard,u this filthy slut u think u can just open that ur dirty smelling hole u call mouth and say rubbish and want everyone to agree with ur own opinion,snap!!!!!wake up this is a forum where everyone is entitled to their own opinion,u this THING now come here to say thrash that strecth marks is an ageing process!!!!!!quote me back and say nonsense if u do not want to see the end of this year.... angry

Are u like this on a normal day? Why name calling? Dats childish na.. U are better Dan this Isaac...
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ohwhy:

Are u like this on a normal day? Why name calling? Dats childish na.. U are better Dan this Isaac...
am very sorry but she pushed me to say what I did not want to say,I don't know why the lady picked on me for giving my own opinion just like the way the other guys did on the thread!!!
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
leavestory: am very sorry but she pushed me to say what I did not want to say,I don't know why the lady picked on me for giving my own opinion just like the way the other guys did on the thread!!!

Me think she likes you... grin
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ohwhy:

wink
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Petitequeen(f): 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ohwhy:

hahahahaha....@leavestory, u knw d way sum females do, they try 2 hide their feelings by being rude ...#smiling
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Petitequeen:
hahahahaha....@leavestory, u knw d way sum females do, they try 2 hide their feelings by being rude ...#smiling
hmmm interesting,why should a lady hide her true feelings in the first place?
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Petitequeen(f): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
leavestory: hmmm interesting,why should a lady hide her true feelings in the first place?
pride nau....buh wait o, hp u aint goin wt ds theory? Dat d lady likes u
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Petitequeen:
pride nau....buh wait o, hp u aint goin wt ds theory? Dat d lady likes u
u wan make I die young!!!?na that old woman u dey call lady. grin
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by MzRaeRae(f): 7:44am On Nov 30, 2013
leavestory: u wan make I die young!!!?na that old woman u dey call lady. grin
If u knw some ladies who had d marks nd it left..kindly tell us hw dey nd wat they used in performin d dissapearin act la..abeg
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by MzRaeRae(f): 7:47am On Nov 30, 2013
leavestory: u wan make I die young!!!?na that old woman u dey call lady. grin
If u knw some ladies dat had d mark nd it left..pls kindly tell us how nd wat they used in d dissappearin act la..Abeg
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 30, 2013
Mz_®ae'®ae:
If u knw some ladies dat had d mark nd it left..pls kindly tell us how nd wat they used in d dissappearin act la..Abeg
my sister had stretch marks too at the region of her stomach after child birth but after some months when I saw her all the stretch marks was not there anymore and she told me she used the shea butter and some other stuffs,I will help you to get what she used with the shea butter,but u people should stop making it look as if the stretch marks will make ur husband or bf hate u,the bf or husband should know that having stretch marks is something that anyone could have.
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
leavestory: my sister had stretch marks too at the region of her stomach after child birth but after some months when I saw her all the stretch marks was not there anymore and she told me she used the shea butter and some other stuffs,I will help you to get what she used with the shea butter,but u people should stop making it look as if the stretch marks will make ur husband or bf hate u,the bf or husband should know that having stretch marks is something that anyone could have.

Abeg hurry help us do the amebo quick come back... Dont tell her dat we sent u oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible / Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos / See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.