Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,063 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? (11364 Views)

Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) / Stretch Marks:a Huge Turnoff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
Seriously like seriously ? Most women suffer from stretch marks. Its inevitable !! Getting rid of stretch marks takes work mehn sad

But who has stretch marks around the armpit area ?
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nomski0(f): 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
^^^
Insanely fat people.grin
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Shaakasi(f): 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
tpia@:

If only we heard more stories like these, the world would be a better place.

Same way some would be pushing cu.nnilingus yet complaining of fish smell.

For goodness sake, is it by force to fornicate?

lmao cheesy
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Dannylux: 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

The problem comes when you try to lift so much, right away, and end up gaining so much mass within such a short period, without giving your skin enough time to adjust.
I always applied cocoa butter on my chest, arms, shoulders and triceps when doing isolated workouts; and I always gave myself 3 weeks before topping some more 5kg on the dumbbells. And as a result, there are no stretchmarks or spots on my body.

Imma try out that cocoa butter tho. I know It's no biggie having the stretch marks on my arm but it'd be better I removed them. LOL!
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Dannylux: 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
adaobi123: Seriously like seriously ? Most women suffer from stretch marks. Its inevitable !! Getting rid of stretch marks takes work mehn sad

But who has stretch marks around the armpit area ?

Guys who weight-lift are prone to develop it. Not really on the armpit tho lipsrsealed the shoulder joint towards the chest region.

It's attractive tongue
 on guys 
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by teeejhay(f): 12:00am On Nov 25, 2013
Totally unkul to have strech marks, it's a good thing I got rid of mine when I was 16
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 25, 2013
teeejhay: Totally unkul to have strech marks, it's a good thing I got rid of mine when I was 16
tah!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by teeejhay(f): 12:48am On Nov 25, 2013
leavestory: tah!!!
tah? What's it, mister?
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 25, 2013
teeejhay: tah? What's it, mister?
u still have the stretch mark? grin
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by teeejhay(f): 12:50am On Nov 25, 2013
leavestory: u still have the stretch mark? grin
you are assuming, I guess so
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 25, 2013
teeejhay: you are assuming, I guess so
alright
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 25, 2013
Well... For those who have got strechmarks. You may use any of this to reduce its appearance. Just massage on the affected parts till u see improvements.

Ori (Shea butter)
Aloevera plant (the gel inside)
Lemon (gradually whitens the stretchmarks
Egg white
Olive oil

You can also mix olive oil, sugar and lemon. Make it a paste, rub it on the affected part every morning and leave for 15minutes then wash off.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by savvytouch(f): 6:31am On Nov 25, 2013
maybe @teeejhay shld tell us what us how she got rid of her at 16, coz most pple sed it cant be cured.
@Ohwhy pls wats d time range for this method.
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Sharingan: 6:44am On Nov 25, 2013
Those naturally remedies take like forever but its worth it though.@teejhay how did u get rid of yours laser
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Lizylaw(f): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2013
savvytouch: maybe @teeejhay shld tell us what us how she got rid of her at 16, coz most pple sed it cant be cured.
@Ohwhy pls wats d time range for this method.
Exactly! I also hrd u cnt completely get rid of it.
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Boll2010: 7:16am On Nov 25, 2013
Una don get stretch mark full for body......ahaha u see some ladies with THICK stretches!!!
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by boarnerges: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2013
Gaskiya, these boys are gradually turning ladies to potential phsycatric patient. Imagine a girl already pregnant and you broke the relationship because of stretch mark turnoffs...
Yaba straigth
ladies spend quite a huge time making themselve look 'better' all because of boys. Some even go outside their way and some even become monsters all for the sake of looking 'fine' probably for one boy. At least appreciate them and not dwelling on some naturally induced marks.
It just reminds me of a lady who said she cant marry a man with hair on his body.
Seriously, this age is insane.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lizylaw: 5points, lol. u jxt dey mke me laff
should we date?
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dannylux:

Why don't I just like you?
Always abusive and creating unnecessary scenes through your vulgarism and stupid posts.
people are talkingm gay sef dey talk.
If u tnk ur opinion abt e-me bothers, den ur seriously/obviously sleeping on okada, OYO!!!
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ok
If you say so

Anyway lemme help.
If you can get shea butter (ori in igbo language)it can help prevent the appearance of more stretchmarks

50calibre:

Lol go & sit down, it's just between my arm & chest, that region close to the armpit, & it's as a result of workouts at the gym. Too many bench press sets gave them to me.

Any gym head knows stretch marks are inevitable, only few escape it

And to be honest, no one has told me they are irritating, as a matter of fact someone told me they are attractive.
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by kandiikane(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
...When men talk shyt.

Most women have stretchmarks so these men talking shyt here most likely have girls friends with stretchmarks. Nansense.

It's something most women develop during puberty, whether slim or not. Some women are just unlucky to have loads or huge noticeable ones.

My ex boyfriend only noticed my stretchmarks 2years into our relationship. Most of you don't even notice so please spare us the bull. To the women worrying about it, especially the ones on the nyash and bweast, don't worry, men hardly notice or give a damn when they are with you.

If you are still concerned, get dermabrasion or prescription retinoids.
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by MzRaeRae(f): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
teeejhay: Totally unkul to have strech marks, it's a good thing I got rid of mine when I was 16
Pls hwd u get rid of em....i have on my butt nd my legs(back)..its xo annoyin nd disgustin......i cant even wear nickers..i just wonder if its actually me in my body
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by MzRaeRae(f): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
kandiikane: ...When men talk shyt.

Most women have stretchmarks so these men talking shyt here most likely have girls friends with stretchmarks. Nansense.

It's something most women develop during puberty, whether slim or not. Some women are just unlucky to have loads or huge noticeable ones.

My ex boyfriend only noticed my stretchmarks 2years into our relationship. Most of you don't even notice so please spare us the bull. To the women worrying about it, especially the ones on the nyash and bweast, don't worry, men hardly notice or give a damn when they are with you.

pls wat ar dos....nd how lng dos it take to get rid of dem...wit dos stuff u mentioned..cos i cant travel wit dis tin o..plz
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Psychedelia(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
Babamide: It depends on the location
It is a huge turn off when I see them on the shoulders and stomach. But I'm kinda turned on when I see stretch marks on the ass. Weird right?

'Shockingly', this is on point tongue
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by kandiikane(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mz_®ae'®ae:
pls wat ar dos....nd how lng dos it take to get rid of dem...wit dos stuff u mentioned..cos i cant travel wit dis tin o..plz

Go to your doctor or something and ask for retinoids and also go to a spa and ask for dermabrasion. I don't know you will have to ask them.
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by 2sizzlin(m): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
vivichocs: you think stretch marks is about being fit? Once any part of your body stretches, d marks appear...stretch marks during pregnancy is mostly inevitable, so you r going to leave her when she's preg?

Enhe na
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by 50calibre(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
lorretta u: Ok
If you say so

Anyway lemme help.
If you can get shea butter (ori in igbo language)it can help prevent the appearance of more stretchmarks

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by MrCork: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
..which turn of?...,but what has stretch mark gots to do wit punny?. angry
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 28, 2013
kandiikane: ...When men talk shyt.

You are right dear. The men hardly notice this especially if its on the thigh or buttocks... Cos at DAT point in time, they are in cloud nine.. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 28, 2013
When i was still a student,a lady in my hall who had been eyeing me,came into my room to entice me,but i got pissed off when she took off her clothes,stretched marks all over her body,but hers was due to bleaching cream
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..which turn of?...,but what has stretch mark gots to do wit punny?. angry
Hahahahahahh. .cork cork, the kitten be ur concern grin grin grin

Buh seriously how e go take affect the punny?
Re: Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2013
Ohwhy:

You are right dear. The men hardly notice this especially if its on the thigh or buttocks... Cos at DAT point in time, they are in cloud nine.. grin
aww what is cloud nine is it the name of a movie cinema?would ya tell me?grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix / OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... / A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.