Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists (4886 Views)

Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? / To All Atheists. Once And For All.. / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
His god told them back then lol. Does the bible god cares to update us or the bible on his existence?

Over the years christianity has become weaker and weaker....thanks to science and technology. Now the bible god hides in the sky and makes the christians fight a lost war. Shame to u yahweh

1 Like

Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
ifeness:

Hey hey hey! Do not twist the thread. We are talking about the christian god here pls

Right! I'm not twisting the thread, I just want to be sure I am speaking with atheists, and not people who are confused about what path of divine faith to follow. Thank you.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
wordsbase:

Right! I'm not twisting the thread, I just want to be sure I am speaking with atheists, and not people who are confused about what path of divine faith to follow. Thank you.

But you do agree a god cannot exist without a goddess right?
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
ifeness:

But you do agree a god cannot exist without a goddess right?
Assuming without conceding, school me on why that would be.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
Divepen: Ifeness:

let me throw u some questions
1. from wat did man come from?
2. why is nobody coming from there again?
3. is god not appearing and communing with humans again?
4. where could heaven and hell be?
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Onliie(m): 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

did he really have such theory? I dont believe u

he only stated that matter consists of indestructible and invisible atoms
Indestructible?! You have answered your question.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
ifeness:

Sorry i am not the one who needs to give an answer here. You need to prove the existence of your god. You started the thread didn't you?

Ifeness...
I have given u more than enough proof..
Do u thnk i wl tell im to strike u...no his mercy endureth for ever...

But all the proof u av given me is nothn...
Even,Macof could not support-only because e wants to b against christains....

You need to go and chech ur life well because if u die without Jesus ell is sure
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
wordsbase:
Assuming without conceding, school me on why that would be.

Have you run out of ideas? It is difficult defending the existence of your god. You claimed he created the univers and yet he is nowhere to be found. That means he is irresponsible and fake.

Without a mother,a baby cannot be born. Why is your god any different since your bible claimed we were made in his image Lmao!
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
wordsbase:

So u believe there can be an "uncreated" creative force, that creates into order and structure like we have, and you choose not to believe that perhaps this "creative force" is God? I see your problem.

Lolz... Your brain is a part of your body my friend, in case you didn't realize it. Your soul is not animate, and like I said it uses your body as the slate of expression.

No no I say the Bible god doesnt exist not that a GOD doesn't exist, in fact Gods(lesser forces) also exist.

I know wat God truly is, I found my present philosophy myself witout reading or believing any book. I relied on my Consciousness to lead me.
That is why no one preached to me before I reverted to Pagan spirituality

how does the bolded proof that souls have emotions

1 Like

Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
Consciousness is the best teacher!
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
wordsbase:

Pardon me, but I thought your position was against the entire notion of the existence of any "God" at all.

You want to make a choice between islam's "Allah" and christianity's "God"? Then state clearly.

I dont dispute that God exist.
my point is dat the true God is the pure Energy dat acts as the Ultimate creator force which science talks about.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
ifeness:

Have you run out of ideas? It is difficult defending the existence of your god. You claimed he created the univers and yet he is nowhere to be found. That means he is irresponsible and fake.

Without a mother,a baby cannot be born. Why is your god any different since your bible claimed we were made in his image Lmao!

He speaks things into being..
But if you want to know more about how we were created then read Gen. 1 & 2.
He does not need a "goddess".
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
I have noticed that christian are meant to be slaves,followers,worshipers for the rest of their miserable lives. Why cant you be like God or become a God? Being a student forever and ever is the worst thing that could happen to a soul. If you are not guaranteed a God like position,why are you following yahweh? It is obvious you guys are meant to be his slaves for ever. The worst part is worshiping him in heaven for eternity which is an insane idea.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
That's why i love the satan character....the give of freewill!
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
That's why i love the satan character....the giver of freewill!
macof:

No no I say the Bible god doesnt exist not that a GOD doesn't exist, in fact Gods(lesser forces) also exist.

I know wat God truly is, I found my present philosophy myself witout reading or believing any book. I relied on my Consciousness to lead me.
That is why no one preached to me before I reverted to Pagan spirituality

how does the bolded proof that souls have emotions

You said that yourself.. " The soul powers the brain"..
So you actually aren't an atheist. You are a pagan. Interesting. You do believe in deity..hmmmm.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
Onliie: Indestructible?! You have answered your question.

its the atoms that are indestructible not matter
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Onliie(m): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
ifeness:

have you heard of asexual reproduction?
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
Eat the apple,Bleep yahweh!
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
Onliie: have you heard of asexual reproduction?

Please don't let us go there!
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
Divepen:

Ifeness...
I have given u more than enough proof..
Do u thnk i wl tell im to strike u...no his mercy endureth for ever...

But all the proof u av given me is nothn...
Even,Macof could not support-only because e wants to b against christains....

You need to go and chech ur life well because if u die without Jesus ell is sure

shut up and dont bring me into this

u never proved anything. The bible god is just an illustration, out of human imagination and is not real.

dragons and unicons are more real than that poof bible god
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

my point is dat the true God is the pure Energy dat acts as the Ultimate creator force which science talks about.

Okay? The pure energy that created the universe was God in action. Right?
But you refuse to say attribute the force to a personality. The same way science has continuously tried to evade the truth that everything discovered speaks more of the glory and existence of God.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
ifeness: I have noticed that christian are meant to be slaves,followers,worshipers for the rest of their miserable lives. Why cant you be like God or become a God? Being a student forever and ever is the worst thing that could happen to a soul. If you are not guaranteed a God like position,why are you following yahweh? It is obvious you guys are meant to be his slaves for ever. The worst part is worshiping him in heaven for eternity which is an insane idea.
Brother:God will show this to you in heaven

you want to b rebel....even Charlse darwin ur oga knew there was God @last
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Onliie(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

its the atoms that are indestructible not matter
and matter is made up of atoms. Atoms are destroyed in nuclear reactions and they release a large amount of energy E=MC2. So energy can be created from atom.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
ifeness:

Without a mother,a baby cannot be born. Why is your god any different since [b]your bible claimed we were made in his image [/b]Lmao!

if humans are created in the bible god's image then it means he has a visible appearance. why havent we seen him?
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

But you refuse to say attribute the force to a personality. The same way science has continuously tried to evade the truth that everything discovered speaks more of the glory and existence of God.
That energy would create structure and order like we have it only means that a mind was behind it. And that was God.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
wordsbase:

He speaks things into being..
But if you want to know more about how we were created then read Gen. 1 & 2.
He does not need a "goddess".

In wat language does he do dat? English, swahili or hebrew?
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
Divepen:
Brother:God will show this to you in heaven

you want to b rebel....even Charlse darwin ur oga knew there was God @last

The true idea of god came from the king of planet Saturn who takes humans to be slaves in Saturn. You will be surprised that your fake heaven is a concentration camp for abducted humans from our planet. I pity you if you keep nursing the idea of that heaven. Heaven and hell is what you make of your life not a literal place. Pls grow up brother! The white men have done a lot of harm to Africa by bringing these barbaric and boring heaven stories.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
wordsbase:

That energy would create structure and order like we have it only means that a mind was behind it. And that was God.

u never make any sense. Am i arguing God wit u?
I said the bible god doesnt exist

that God is pure energy.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

In wat language does he do dat? English, swahili or hebrew?
In what language would you like him to?
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
wordsbase:
In what language would you like him to?

Your white god lol
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
wordsbase:

You said that yourself.. " The soul powers the brain"..
So you actually aren't an atheist. You are a pagan. Interesting. You do believe in deity..hmmmm.

Electricity powers ur Tv. does that mean Electricity can view movies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question / The Dark Secrets Behind The Pope’s Audience Hall (it’s A Giant Reptilian) / Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.