Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists (4885 Views)

Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? / To All Atheists. Once And For All.. / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
ifeness:

Firstly,how did your god become a"HE" The rest of what you said is delusive,a result of mass delusion spread by the white missionaries.

maybe you were created by your imaginary sky monster but please do not associated it to me.

How did he become a "HE"? He told us so in the bible. Any other questions?

And don't try to be fallacious in your responses. Let me know you have some value.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ifeness:
1.from what did this man evolve.
2.Why is nobody evolvin again
3.Why are these intelligent folks not comin again
4.scientist have gone to other planet and they discovered earth is the only one with life.;Wc planet can that be

1 Like

Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
wordsbase:

And don't try to be fallacious in your responses. Let me know you have some value.

He told you in the bible and cannot tell us now he exist? what makes a being a "he"? can you kindly explain please? does this" he" god have a "pennis" and perhaps a wife?

If you "god" who landed on the mountain can show up to primitive men,why cant "he" do that now?
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Onliie(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
ifeness:

You still havent proved your imaginary god exists. do not ask me to prove something that doesn't exist doesnt exist. im not stupid!
I'm saying you should offer your own explanation of the origin of the universe. I don't have a proof, but I have a faith. You have neither
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
Onliie: wrong person. I never asked who created God
Sorry... My bad. It was actually meant for ifiness.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
ifeness: When you realize that everything is within EXISTENCE,then your god is within existence. Creation does not necessarily need a creator. Look around you,you will see the mountain claimed to be created by the bible God being repeatedly being created by volcanic eruption. Those are creations created by pure energy which definitely has got nothing to do with the bible God.

Rather that worship God, i will prefer to worship the God that created God.

exactly! Pure Energy is the true creator of the universe. Pure conscious Energy not a God that hides on mountains or asks for worship or threatens people wit hell. the Bible god seems more human than an actual unseen force undecided
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
ifeness:

He told you in the bible and cannot tell us now he exist? what makes a being a "he"? can you kindly explain please? does this" he" god have a "pennis" and perhaps a wife?

If you "god" who landed on the mountain can show up to primitive men,why cant "he" do that now?

You really want to know more about him don't you?
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

exactly! Pure Energy is the true creator of the universe. Pure conscious Energy not a God that hides on mountains or asks for worship or threatens people wit hell. the Bible god seems more human than an actual unseen force undecided

Where did this pure conscious energy you are talking about come from?
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
ifeness:

so who created God?

what every humans have in common is ENERGY! Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. So your bible lied when it say some souls will be destroyed. SOULS are eternal......they cannot be destroyed. Bible is based on fear
so true.

Souls are a kind of energy formed directly from the Ultimate force of Creation. Souls are eternal, souls cannot feel pain, Souls have no emotions. Humans shouldn't fear hell after death because no hell can hurt a Soul
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
wordsbase:

You really want to know more about him don't you?

Sometimes i wonder how christians reason! I an telling you it is impossible for you god to exist you are saying i want to know about "him" . I love goddesses not gods ok!
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Divepen: Ifeness:
4.scientist have gone to other planet and they discovered earth is the only one with life.;Wc planet can that be

I kno you will avoid this
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:
so true.

Souls are a kind of energy formed directly from the Ultimate force of Creation. Souls are eternal, souls cannot feel pain, Souls have no emotions. Humans shouldn't fear hell after death because no hell can hurt a Soul

Why do you guys keep evading the most pertinent question here? Where does this ultimate force of creation come from?

And let me tell you, the deepest pain is felt in the depths of the soul. Your emotions are embedded in your soul, using your body more as a slate for their expression.

Hell is more real than you can imagine.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
wordsbase:

Where did this pure conscious energy you are talking about come from?

Are u aware that Energy has no beginning? Energy is not born but only changes in form.

God is that Pure conscious Energy that has no beginning, that exists in everything.

But U christians take God as a personified individual with emotions and threats.
U even think he has a body sitting on a throne in heaven.
Wat differentiates the bible God from a normal Man?
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ifeness:
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by lanaVello1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
lana_Vello: There's that part of us dat knows d very truth,buh due to waheva reasons,we refuse to accept it so we engage in futile arguments to convince ourselves otherwise
I wsa rghit...ifenness jsut porevd it...
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
wordsbase:

Why do you guys keep evading the most pertinent question here? Where does this ultimate force of creation come from?

And let me tell you, the deepest pain is felt in the depths of the soul. Your emotions are embedded in your soul, using your body more as a slate for their expression.

Hell is more real than you can imagine.

If u are wise u would know wat this ultimate force of creation truly is. It comes from nowhere, like I called it ultimate force of creation it is the beginning of everything and everywhere

lol emotions are embedded in the brain not the soul.
The soul only powers the brain
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
Divepen: Ifeness:

When we say the evolution of man, it's mostly its consciousness awakening. The human body is a vehicle genetically created. The consciousness is about awareness of one's divinity. When you reach a higher form of consciousness we will not need our body anymore

Man is still evolving. Someone like you think there is a God, but i am saying there isn't but rather we are the gods trapped in the human bodies yearning to be freed and fully enhanced.

Intelligent folks are still come but now in human forms,teaching and reminding us that we are Gods.

Science is getting there. They have reached the moon discovered that Mars was probably destroyed by atomic weapons.

If you read your bible with an open mind,you will realise that back in time,some beings roamed our atmosphere in spaceships.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
ifeness:

Sometimes i wonder how christians reason! I an telling you it is impossible for you god to exist you are saying i want to know about "him" . I love goddesses not gods ok!

I am telling it is not just possible for my God to exist, but He does actually exist. I know him, and believe me, I want to know Him more.

You on the other hand do not know Him, and you refuse to accept that you want and indeed, need to know Him.

You can't place your hands on anything else to hold on to. You seem to stand on the path of reasonbut Not even your "reason" satisfies your probing.

And you refuse to let your reason lead you think about the possibility of God existing like we say he does.

You are your own limitation. When you are really ready to know and accept the truth, I'm sure you will. I only hope it won't be too late then.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
wordsbase:

You want to know who created God? Then seek to know him, meet him, then you can ask him that yourself. And if he tells you? Lucky you... Blessed you.

it depends on wat God u talking about?
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
wordsbase:

Energy got from where?

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
These are the findings and a lot more about being who previously roamed the planet earth. The were wiped out as a result of their lack of intelligence in protecting themselves against hash nature of Nature.

Thanks to science we can now over come the problems of transportation, communication etc... We now monitor our atmospher better and can spot a comet coming toward earth and can probably neutralise such threats unlike before.

That is evolution of man!

Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
Onliie: that was how Dalton first said matter can neither be created nor destroyed. But now we know matter can be destroyed in nuclear reactions

did he really have such theory? I dont believe u

he only stated that matter consists of indestructible and invisible atoms
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
ifeness:

When we say the evolution of man, it's mostly its consciousness awakening. The human body is a vehicle genetically created. The consciousness is about awareness of one's divinity. When you reach a higher form of consciousness we will not need our body anymore

Man is still evolving. Someone like you think there is a God, but i am saying there isn't but rather we are the gods trapped in the human bodies yearning to be freed and fully enhanced.

Intelligent folks are still come but now in human forms,teaching and reminding us that we are Gods.

Science is getting there. They have reached the moon discovered that Mars was probably destroyed by atomic weapons.

If you read your bible with an open mind,you will realise that back in time,some beings roamed our atmosphere in spaceships.

all this ones you are sayin is too much of cartoon when you were small...
And too much mudane imagination...

I need direct answers
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
wordsbase:
Everything proves his existence, his; the structure of everything in life and living, the seasons and times, the earth and sky, space, the stars, the galaxies, the mountains, everything.. Even you and I.
What more proof do you want? Just say and maybe we can talk about it.

And how does this concern the bible god? it could be the Islam god dat is responsible for all this
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

If u are wise u would know wat this ultimate force of creation truly is. It comes from nowhere, like I called it ultimate force of creation it is the beginning of everything and everywhere

lol emotions are embedded in the brain not the soul.
The soul only powers the brain

So u believe there can be an "uncreated" creative force, that creates into order and structure like we have, and you choose not to believe that perhaps this "creative force" is God? I see your problem.

Lolz... Your brain is a part of your body my friend, in case you didn't realize it. Your soul is not animate, and like I said it uses your body as the slate of expression.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
wordsbase:

I am telling it is not just possible for my God to exist, but He does actually exist. I know him, and believe me, I want to know Him more.

You on the other hand do not know Him, and you refuse to accept that you want and indeed, need to know Him.

You can't place your hands on anything else to hold on to. You seem to stand on the path of reasonbut Not even your "reason" satisfies your probing.

And you refuse to let your reason lead you think about the possibility of God existing like we say he does.

You are your own limitation. When you are really ready to know and accept the truth, I'm sure you will. I only hope it won't be too late then.

Let us assume there is a God. Now what next? Are you supposed to forget about your life challenges and live a stagnant and wasteful life by worshiping this Hod of yours or do we wanna be better and creating a better universe that the one you claimed "he" created? Think!
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
Divepen:

all this ones you are sayin is too much of cartoon when you were small...
And too much mudane imagination...

I need direct answers

Sorry i am not the one who needs to give an answer here. You need to prove the existence of your god. You started the thread didn't you?
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
ifeness:

The first man evolved and were at some stage enhanced my some intelligent beings who came from another planet. Parts of the story is boldly written in you Bible.

No such thing as first Man.

the first complete evolution was achieved on more than One human
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

No such thing as first Man.

the first complete evolution was achieved on more than One human

Yea there were many of them actually
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

And how does this concern the bible god? it could be the Islam god dat is responsible for all this

Pardon me, but I thought your position was against the entire notion of the existence of any "God" at all.

You want to make a choice between islam's "Allah" and christianity's "God"? Then state clearly.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
wordsbase:

lol ur god also speaks human languages cheesy cheesy
how gud is his english?

1 Like

Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
wordsbase:

Pardon me, but I thought your position was against the entire notion of the existence of any "God" at all.

You want to make a choice between islam's "Allah" and christianity's "God"? Then state clearly.

Hey hey hey! Do not twist the thread. We are talking about the christian god here pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Dark Secrets Behind The Pope’s Audience Hall (it’s A Giant Reptilian) / Is Lust Wrong Even In Marriage? / Abraham Spoke With His God Face To Face (proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.