Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists (4887 Views)

Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? / To All Atheists. Once And For All.. / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

shut up and dont bring me into this

u never proved anything. The bible god is just an illustration, out of human imagination and is not real.

dragons and unicons are more real than that poof bible god
uu r a liar just like ur fada d devil
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Onliie: have you heard of asexual reproduction?

stop giving God organic features. he cant reproduce

God can only change in form

dont u know The Concept of Energy?
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
The more i relate with christian,the more i see people who need brain transplants.

It is official: God is for IDIOTS!
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

u never make any sense. Am i arguing God wit u?
I said the bible god doesnt exist

that God is pure energy.

Denying that the "bible god" exists is denying that God exists.

If you want us to keep going round that circle, then be my guest.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
Onliie: and matter is made up of atoms. Atoms are destroyed in nuclear reactions and they release a large amount of energy E=MC2. So energy can be created from atom.

wrong! a nuclear reaction that u think destroys Atoms actually Rearranges the Atoms as the Energy changes form
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
wordsbase:
In what language would you like him to?

God speaks no language

languages are things of earth. that only humans have achieved so far
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ifeness:
On that day shall people like u hide and cry that the mountains fall on you....
because u wl want to hide from d most high....
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Macof u r headin towards destruction..
Pride was first found in the devil ...itz exhibiting itself in you now
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
wordsbase:

Denying that the "bible god" exists is denying that God exists.

If you want us to keep going round that circle, then be my guest.
According to ur analysis...
denying the koran god exist is denying god exist
denying the hindu god exist is denying god exist
denying the Chinese god exist is denying god exist
denying the yoruba god exist is denying god exist
denying the Any god is denting God exist

so u deny that God exist

1 Like

Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
Divepen: Ifeness:
On that day shall people like u hide and cry that the mountains fall on you....
because u wl want to hide from d most high....

I think you are on drugs lol.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
Divepen:
uu r a liar just like ur fada d devil
The devil deosnt exist
answer this
macof:

let me throw u some questions
1. from wat did man come from?
2. why is nobody coming from there again?
3. is god not appearing and communing with humans again?
4. where could heaven and hell be?
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by lanaVello1(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:
According to ur analysis...
denying the koran god exist is denying god exist
denying the hindu god exist is denying god exist
denying the Chinese god exist is denying god exist....
rily disappointed @dz post!
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
lana_Vello:
rily disappointed @dz post!

dats ur business

address my post

if u cant it means u are an hypocrite and u actually deny God
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
ifeness:

I think you are on drugs lol.

Man were created with dust and God's breathe
2.The next option to is to start reproduction;God in his own wisdom decide to keep the knowledge of his cretion afterward to himself-because ppl like u wl want to rebel and create ur own

3God cannot come to spk with man again because e spks to men thru d holyspirit

4.If everybody know whr dey do u thnk ppl like u wud av invaded d place...
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by lanaVello1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:
address my post
if u cant it means u are an hypocrite and u actually deny God
u're saying dat if i deny the yoruba God cos i'm a budhist den i deny budha eva existed and thats what i call BULLSHIT!
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Divepen:

Man were created with dust and God's breathe
2.The next option to is to start reproduction;God in his own wisdom decide to keep the knowledge of his cretion afterward to himself-because ppl like u wl want to rebel and create ur own

3God cannot come to spk with man again because e spks to men thru d holyspirit

4.If everybody know whr dey do u thnk ppl like u wud av invaded d place...

1. dust? god's breathe? cheesy so god breathes? he is truly a man grin

2. reproduction? why reproduction? why not keep moulding from dust? And the bible god has failed to keep such knowledge because Cloning and artificial insemination is possible today

3. If the bible God speaks wit man through d holy spirit, how come I have'nt heard his voice?
4. so the bible god hides from people like me? grin
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
lana_Vello:
u're saying dat if i deny the yoruba God cos i'm a budhist den i deny budha eva existed and thats what i call BULLSHIT!

point of correction that is wordsbase analysis

he said if u doubt the bible god u doubt god

so I proved him wrong by posting

if u doubt the koran god u doubt god
if u doubt the hindu god u doubt god

if u encourage wat wordbase said but discourage wat I said then u are a big hyporite
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by lanaVello1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:
idk wah u nd wordsbase mean by bible god nd ordinary god...all i know is d God my bible tells me abt is d supreme & only true God.Its not a must u share my belief wit me bt @d same time don't try to debunk Him! e0D!
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
lana_Vello:
idk wah u nd wordsbase mean by bible god nd ordinary god...all i know is d God my bible tells me abt is d supreme & only true God.Its not a must u share my belief wit me bt @d same time don't try to debunk Him! e0D!

So if u don't know why are u quick to jump in his defense and attack me?

since u believe the Bible God is the supreme God, wat about the Koran God?

Even if it's by force I won't share ur belief, I've been there and I know all there is to the Bible God
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

Even if it's by force I won't share ur belief, I've been there and I know all there is to the Bible God
i knw dat all atheist or pagan were once christain..

Mayb because e refused to answer some certain prayaz and u termed im as not existing

Mayb because e has bn spkin to others and in desperation u thnk they r ol lyin

mayb u were deep in sin and u thnk...Can God forgv me..then somethn made u blv it was ur mind and u said God can never exist if not e wud hav destroyd me

but here is another chance to come to you..
1John 1:8 says if we confess our sin he is faithful and just to forgive us...
Isaiah said if ur sin is as red as scarlet he is ready to forgive you
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by lanaVello1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:
wtf?!? i DONT believe waheva god is in the koran! my belief,my biz!
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Divepen:
i knw dat all atheist or pagan were once christain..

Mayb because e refused to answer some certain prayaz and u termed im as not existing

Mayb because e has bn spkin to others and in desperation u thnk they r ol lyin

mayb u were deep in sin and u thnk...Can God forgv me..then somethn made u blv it was ur mind and u said God can never exist if not e wud hav destroyd me

but here is another chance to come to you..
1John 1:8 says if we confess our sin he is faithful and just to forgive us...
Isaiah said if ur sin is as red as scarlet he is ready to forgive you

80% of yoruba pagans weren't ever Christians, some were muslims, some are doing part-time, some have been pagans from childhood.

Mr. man u don't know me, I got to my present stand through my consciousness not through fear(like many Christians) or frustration.

I have had a good life and I have never doubted that God exists, it's the Bible God that I call a lie because such God doesn't exist and has never existed.

Pagans believe in unseen forces of nature(spirits and Gods), I don't know if u know anything about wat u are posting but I know u don't know anything about Yoruba spirituality upon the fact that u are Yoruba.

Wat a shame to ur ancestors u have become

1 Like

Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by lanaVello1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

whose defense? divepen's? thats because you were trying to debunk the existence of my God by making Him seem like jez every other god!
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

80% of yoruba pagans weren't ever Christians, some were muslims, some are doing part-time, some have been pagans from childhood.

Mr. man u don't know me, I got to my present stand through my consciousness not through fear(like many Christians) or frustration.

I have had a good life and I have never doubted that God exists, it's the Bible God that I call a lie because such God doesn't exist and has never existed.

Pagans believe in unseen forces of nature(spirits and Gods), I don't know if u know anything about wat u are posting but I know u don't know anything about Yoruba spirituality upon the fact that u are Yoruba.

Wat a shame to ur ancestors u have become
im sorry sir u want to argue Yiruba gods wit a student of yoruba..
I was talkn to Nairaland Paganz like u
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
lana_Vello:
wtf?!? i DONT believe waheva god is in the koran! my belief,my biz!

So if people go to hell for nt believing the Bible God
Wat happens to people who don't believe the Koran God? They go to hell too

think about it, you all are deceiving urselves wit hell
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
My observation.
Atheism is quite false. It stems from the ridiculous beliefs and practices of religions.
That does not still completely remove (the possibility of) the exixtence of a creator.
Christians hide under this general cover of the existence of a being. But reading their proof(the bible) and beliefs. You begin to ask whether this being exists. If you study the bible well and study the jewish tradition and history properly, then you will realise that somethings arent right. Just like jews arguing on the existence of god as amadioha.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Divepen:
im sorry sir u want to argue Yiruba gods wit a student of yoruba..
I was talkn to Nairaland Paganz like u

Why wud I argue wit u that doesn't know anything

Pagan9ja was never a Christian
His parents/grand parents never converted like yours

My grandpa converted but I have reverted

I even started to show all other members of my family the truth about christianity.

We shall be free from this lie and fraud of christianity

And Africa shall be liberated from all these foreign sire
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
lana_Vello: whose defense? divepen's? thats because you were trying to debunk the existence of my God by making Him seem like jez every other god!

No, wordswise.

if u are angry dat I debunk ur gods existence u shouldn't debunk other gods. U cannot claim ur Bible god is true by claiming other other gods are false.

Because gods(nature forces) are portrayed how humans understand them, that's why I say No religion is complete and knows all.

We should all learn from other sources.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by macof(m): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
nwuyag: My observation.
Atheism is quite false. It stems from the ridiculous beliefs and practices of religions.
That does not still completely removes (the possibility of) the exixtence of a creator.
Christians hide under this general cover of the existence of a being. But reading their proof(the bible) and beliefs. You begin to ask whether this being exists. If you study the bible well and study the jewish tradition and history properly, then you will realise that somethings arent right. Just like jews arguing on the existence of god as amadioha.

Atheism is just concerned about opposing the Bible and Koran Gods, because these books portray God in a very absurd way.

Most atheist don't know any other religion

but I encourage atheism even when they debunk my spirituality, I understand that people are different and all I ask from people is to learn and understand the spirituality of their ancestors.

Paganic spiritualities are a very profound source of the science atheist hold dear.

Understanding these spiritualities makes them understand science even better
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Onliie(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

wrong! a nuclear reaction that u think destroys Atoms actually Rearranges the Atoms as the Energy changes form
who is this guy? You're arguing without adequate knowledge. I'm a physicist. I know what I'm talking about. Nuclear reactions destroy atoms. Releasing a large amount of energy in the process. The number of atoms before fission is greater then the number of atoms after fission.
Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Onliie(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
grin
macof:

1. dust? god's breathe? cheesy so god breathes? he is truly a man grin

2. reproduction? why reproduction? why not keep moulding from dust? And the bible god has failed to keep such knowledge because Cloning and artificial insemination is possible today

3. If the bible God speaks wit man through d holy spirit, how come I have'nt heard his voice?
4. so the bible god hides from people like me? grin

1. Dog breathes so a dog is also a man

2. Why do mechanised industry make things with machines, why don't they build all cars from the scratch without using machines?

3. So you agree RAYPOWER fm speaks? How come I've not heard raypower today?

4. So raypower fm hides from people like me? grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Proof That There Is God-It silenced all Atheists by Onliie(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

stop giving God organic features. he cant reproduce

God can only change in form

dont u know The Concept of Energy?
how do you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video / Abraham Spoke With His God Face To Face (proof) / Does Rev Father Mbaka Of Nigeria Believe In The Rapture Of The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.