Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana (18316 Views)

8 People Drown In River Niger / Video: Two Nigerian Girls In A Street Fight / The Misconstrue And Misconception Of "Aluta" By Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by PetroDolla2: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2013
Elxandre:

Not too bright?
An anonymous online personality can always think what he wants about someone he knows nothing about.

I saw your topic about ghananian universities, and i also assumed you were not too 'bright' for creating a thread about a topic you have little firsthand information on.

I would repeat this again,
The size of a school does not indicate the educational output of a school.
You wouldnt expect Massachusetts Institute of Technology to have equivalent area sq/mt as Havard. This is because they focus mainly on tech, so therefore will have lesser number of faculties and departments.

The schools in GH dont offer all the courses in the world, because this is mostly reserved for the Older schools.

Compare that to what we have in 9ja, where even new wack schools offer courses related to medicine, engineering e.t.c..
I have older friends who studied computer science in Nigeria, but never really did much practicals because the schools didnt have much computers or capable lecturers.
I just hope ASUU gets to use the incoming Government funds sensibly.

I'm not in support of anyone here, i'm just stating obvious facts.
Before you label a university a mushroom one, you must be sure their standards in terms of teaching is abysmal.

Thank you, o jare
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by henritinecy(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
PRESENTLY, Their parents have been with us all this while. One of the parents demanded autopsy to be performed on the student. They have both been buried now at Madina Cemetery in Accra here.
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by Obrafour(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
henritinecy: PRESENTLY, Their parents have been with us all this while. One of the parents demanded autopsy to be performed on the student. They have both been buried now at Madina Cemetery in Accra here.
Very sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka / Today Is Friday The 13th / Man Drowns In Lagos While Swimming To Win A Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.