Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Should I Hurt Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Hurt Her? (985 Views)

She Claims I Hurt Her....... But I Disagree / I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me / Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Hurt Her? by vizkiz: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ok let me start from somewhere...

I met this girl on 2go like early last year we added each other up and we were chatting like BFF. One thing led to another then we started dating. It lasted for few months then we broke up cuz she didn't trust me (i move with lotta girls)

We got back 2weeks ago though she told me she now has a boyfriend (yeah after Few rounds of hot s€x undecided )

Now the problem is that she has been flirting with some other guys and i kindda dnt feel ok with that(after all these virus(es) in town nowadays especially that ebola embarassed)

I was begining to feel like "lemmie give it another trial with her" but now i feel like "dumping and running" but she told me tonight that she is getting addicted to me" shocked

Abeg make somebody help me out. Should i hurt her by running or should i continue "chooping" her (believe me that the only thing on my mind right now)
Re: Should I Hurt Her? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Should I Hurt Her? by vizkiz: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
i was expecting a mad man to comment...but not so soon undecided
Re: Should I Hurt Her? by BoiledCorn: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Liars everywhere, trolls everywhere angry

3 Likes

Re: Should I Hurt Her? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
so,u want to chop and clean mouth abi??
....rememba dat deres God oooo...
Re: Should I Hurt Her? by lokito: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
I wish both you and the girl are close to me right now. I for use my handkerchief stab una two, two two times for neck.
Nonsense and ingredient

1 Like

Re: Should I Hurt Her? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
B R B

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Fought Because Of Ileya Meat / 21 Relationship Advice Your Parents Never Gave You(must read!!!) / What Do I Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.