Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja (34677 Views)

Gunmen Fired Shots At Governor Amaechi In Rivers State / Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

They are from Osun State..
Lol! You know I forgot to add that part. Osun state is now to be blamed for criminality happening in the southeast and Igbos. grin grin
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Mwankpy: 6:55am On Nov 26, 2013
I mean, it was really an Oduduwagate or Ooduagate! Aha! I got it correct, at last! Very pleased with myself cool cool cool
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2013
CFCfan:
The new movie will be entitled "The return of Stella Oduah" or "Stella Oduah Reloaded"
Lol! grin grin
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by fyneguy: 6:57am On Nov 26, 2013
Jim Iyke and Emeka Ike fired the shots

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Sajio(m): 6:59am On Nov 26, 2013
ndu_chucks: Orchestrated for sympathy. Ineffective usage of wool to cover gullible eyes.

If hit man wan Hammer big fish, dem no dey miss target.

We tank Allah for frotection.
oga no hit man pass God ohk!! And I know God will continue †̥ guide her all the way.........
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 26, 2013
The drama still continues.... Read below and see the police has already confirmed the assassination attempt....

The FCT Police Command on Monday in Abuja
confirmed that gunmen fired shots at the car
of the Minister of Aviation, Ms Stella Oduah in
Abuja.
The spokesperson of the command, DSP Altine
Daniel, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)
that the incident occurred at about 10 p.m. on
Friday.
She added that the minister was not in the car
when the incident took place.
Daniel, however, said that the incident was
reported to the police on Monday at about 5:30
p.m.
According to her, some metal objects are found
in the vehicle which does not look like the
conventional bullet.
“The objects will be subjected to ballistic test,”
she said.

www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/
news/news-headlines/item/27162-police-
confirm-attack-on-aviation-minister.html

Next is a staged arrest..... grin grin
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by wokasor: 7:08am On Nov 26, 2013
This could be a plausible means of justifying the purchase of the cars by her allies. But come to think of it; if all the cabinet members does the same thing Stella did, can we imagine how much would be syphoned in respective ministries? These are all acts financial recklessness and impunity Nigeria suffers from. Enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by fyneguy: 7:08am On Nov 26, 2013
berem: The drama still continues.... Read below and see the police has already confirmed the assassination attempt....

The FCT Police Command on Monday in Abuja
confirmed that gunmen fired shots at the car
of the Minister of Aviation, Ms Stella Oduah in
Abuja.
The spokesperson of the command, DSP Altine
Daniel, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)
that the incident occurred at about 10 p.m. on
Friday.
She added that the minister was not in the car
when the incident took place.
Daniel, however, said that the incident was
reported to the police on Monday at about 5:30
p.m.
According to her, some metal objects are found
in the vehicle which does not look like the
conventional bullet.
“The objects will be subjected to ballistic test,”
she said.

Next is a staged arrest..... grin grin

Dont be surprised if they parade some Osun state indigenes as culprits on TV. They will wear the same clothes those who purportedly killed Oshiomole's PA wore.

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by kettykin: 7:09am On Nov 26, 2013
Hypocrites in their elements closing all eyes on N10b money laundering and shedding crocodile tears over 2 bullet proof cars. If you are truly annoyed by the 2 bullet proof cars why not secced the real owners of the money aren't complaining but for scavengers , hypocrites andvultures crying and whining as if they own or contribute a penny to the national cake

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by fijiano202(m): 7:10am On Nov 26, 2013
u are a bastardd,people like u will die in poverty.believe what u want and keep blaming the govt for been dumb, quote author=theoctopus1]
Yes I think you are a foool![/quote]
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 26, 2013
fyneguy: Jim Iyke and Emeka Ike fired the shots
ROTFLAMO!
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by adtiezy1(m): 7:13am On Nov 26, 2013
Y do i think all dis is nothing but a plan work??..cant believe she wud strip so low to justify her fraud...i smell nothing buh pure politics @ work lipsrsealed..nigeria i hail thee

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Joysmart(f): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2013
I don't believe that stella will be foolish enough to do this kind of thing. I think her enemies master minded it to make her look desperate and stupid.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by knick(m): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2013
Rubbish... arranged to justify the purchase of her bullet proof crap. Nigerians are no morons.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Boss13: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2013
Who fires a gun in Abuja these days, with all the security as a result of Boko Haram. I am sorry that I cannot express sympathy on this issue because it looks fishy.

The shooter must be a learner. Why shoot @ a vehicle when you know your victim won't be in the car. I also guess the driver was unharmed too (staged super story). Madam the same brain you used in inflating and siphoning cash is @ work again (very dull brain indeed). Do a better job next time.

Nobody is after Madam Oduah's life except honest Nigerians who want her to resign her position. I wonder why it's taking Jonathan so long to fire this woman or is he part of this cuckoo scheme of deceit.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by andyanders: 7:17am On Nov 26, 2013
This is just staging and acting a well written script by Oduah and her advisers in order to get distracted from the probe she is facing.

Why was she not in the said car?Why was her driver not killed? Nonsense. Jonathan should show the world that corruption free society is the key to his getting the 2015 election by making sure that any corrupt official must be convicted and as such, must go to jail

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2013
dear God pls protect her. .she should use d beemaa ASAP
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by ibkgab001: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2013
Produced and marketed by Seun osewa 4 Edidi kane ilumata
23/23 pound rOof ABa grin
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by fiizznation: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2013
We r watching dis pple play dere politics of shame•• They said they r beta than us•. We r watching and very soon, power ll come back to the real owners
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2013
fyneguy:

Dont be surprised if they parade some Osun state indigenes as culprits on TV. They will wear the same clothes those who purportedly killed Oshiomole's PA wore.

your head correct! You sabi road jare! grin grin
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 26, 2013
Nigeria politicians at it again...so gun men shot Empty car,even no driver inside...that means the car was parked

We can no longer be deceive

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by wirinet(m): 7:22am On Nov 26, 2013
Maybe the assailants want to test the bullet proof car to see if it is actually bullet proof. Because the shooters did not shoot at anything but the car. So did the bullet actually pierce the cat? did it shatter the windscreen? How much damaged was incured by the car?

Waiting for forensics by the police.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 26, 2013
andyanders: This is just staging and acting a well written script by Oduah and her advisers in order to get distracted from the probe she is facing.

Why was she not in the said car?Why was her driver not killed? Nonsense. Jonathan should show the world that corruption free society is the key to his getting the 2015 election by making sure that any corrupt official must be convicted and as such, must go to jail

for ur mind u too much abi..
why ve u not been killed.
why re u alive have people not died in ur family dis is just stupid
wableo: U pple want her sack for buying cars that are visible. Billions of naira disappear everyday in all the sectors in this country. 225 millions is chicken change compare to what a junior worker in NNPC steal every mnth. I'm not saying wot she did is wright but all politicians are doing it even worse. Sebi we saw the cars!!! Obansajo spent billions to improve NEPA but we didn't see any effect. Nobody was probe for that. The lady is been set up by some people. If she want to emblezzle, 225m is nothing comparing to the huge money in that sector
i think u are correct ,if she wanted to embezzle the money she woud,nt have made it open to everyone. Naija should leave the woman alone. Upon everything she has been vendicated.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by experimentist: 7:23am On Nov 26, 2013
Odikwa very nasty!
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Adindupeter: 7:30am On Nov 26, 2013
yunglykmine: Madam Stella, try harder next time, make better plans before you execute. You failed.

Try kidnapping yourself, fake your death etc
Just do something more sophisticated.

Goodluck in your next attempt to vindicate those bullet proof cars.
She was never guilty buddy.. Its now obvious that hate and envy have clouded your sense of judgment!!
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by enigmang: 7:33am On Nov 26, 2013
this woman no try.. I could have arranged a better scene ..
Pay one sergent off to say he is dead
Get at least 1 bullet to hit her leg....
Some James Bomd driving straight to Aso Rock..

Viola!!! 2 more bullet proof vehicles guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by wirinet(m): 7:36am On Nov 26, 2013
This Oduah saga has made me lose respect for all Nigeria's so called business men and women. With all the noise of how successful Oduah was in the oil and gas business, one would have thought that she would resign and go back to her business once there is any stain on the reputation she had built over the years, like Barth Nnaji. But alas, she is ready to commit suicide to remain a minister. It obviously shows she is making far more money as a minister than in her Sea Petroluem and Gas cmpany. If I may ask, what has become of SPG since Stella Oduah became a minister and what will she do once she stops being a minister.

This Oduagate scandal only shows that All successful Nigerian business men feed on government money to survive and would do anything to remain relevant in government.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by hotwax: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2013
Ete (a yoruba woman) committed fraud, Obasanjo (A yoruba man) dealt with her.
Tafa Balogun (a yoruba man) committed fraud, Obasanjo (a yoruba man) dealt with him.
Bode Jugde (a yoruba man) committed fraud, Obasanjo (a yoruba man) killed/dealt with him.
Ribadu a hausa man messed up, Yaradua dealt with him.

It is now the turn of an igbo woman, suddenly she must have immunity.

My fellow igbos on nairaland, based on the above stated premises, which tribe is bigot and tribal in Nigeria?

A primary school student can answer this.

Lets reason logically and not sentimentally.

Some claimed she is polishing avaition industry whereas her tenure recorded the highest number of plane crashes in the history.
She is not doing anything jor.

Regards to my ibo brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Shuen: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2013
The minister was not in the car when the shots were allegedly fired.

The FCT Police Command on Monday in Abuja confirmed that gunmen fired shots at the car of the Minister of Aviation, Ms Stella Oduah in Abuja.

The spokesperson of the command, Altine Daniel, told the News Agency of Nigeria that the incident occurred at about 10 p.m. on Friday.

She added that the minister was not in the car when the incident took place.

Ms. Daniel, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, however, said that the incident was reported to the police on Monday at about 5:30 p.m.

According to her, some metal objects were found in the vehicle which do not look like the conventional bullet.

“The objects will be subjected to ballistic test,” she said.

According to her, investigation into the incident has begun.

Also confirming the shooting, the Special Adviser to the minister, Joe Obi, said that the attack took place at the Ministers’ Hill, Maitama in Abuja.

“Fortunately, the minister was not in the car at the time the attack took place.

“An official report has been made to the police and the police are currently investigating it,” Mr. Obi said.

Mrs. Oduah has been in the news recently over her roles in the controversial inflated purchase of two bullet proof cars by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA, for N255 million; with many Nigerians calling for her sack and prosecution.

President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday confirmed that he had received the report of a three-man committee set up to probe the role of the minister in the scandal.

(NAN)

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/150323-gunmen-attack-aviation-minister-oduah-police.html

Something does not add up here,why wait for close to 72hours before reporting to the police? OK i get it,they wanted to DO THE NEEDFUL grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2013
Well, I don't have much to say about her but her boss; we shall meet at the poll in 2015.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by hillsate: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2013
Please someone should tell this GEJ led Federal Government that Nigerians have watched JACK BAUER on 24, they fully understand how things are cooked to deceive people.
They should have allowed the assassins to at least shoot her on her hand for more effect.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih / Police Arrest & Detain Ademola Adeleke Over "Certificate Forgery"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.