Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional (2930 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. / Why Being Emotional About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
[quote author=sweetestguy]tnx dear,I'm very lovable, dia are somtins our parents mosttimes do,de tink its in our interest bt rili de are depriving us of good love.ya a lot of tins went tru my childhood,trauma I may say,and I tink it really affected my way of reasonin nw. Bt nw I dnt knw if I shud live my life and try to manage d emotions, or just try to cut them out entirely,is it posible?
U cant cut away d emotions ,i can say dats actually next to impossible no matter how hard u try. U only need to always make out tym to review events c wat u did ryt or where u went wrong n try as much as possible to always be urself n dnt live ur lyf on d merit of sumbody .As abt ur childhood ,i want u to no evrytin happens 4 a reason so try n 4give urself first n den 4give ur parents
U may also want to ask God 4 help ,cos wen u ave him u no u need not fear as he gives u peace dat surpasses all other.If u r a christian ,u sud also try listening to inspirational gospel songs dat can lift ur soul n spirit.
Pretending d emotions arent there only makes it worse cos it wud get to a stage where u wnt b able to hold it anymore n den u jst brk dwn completely. Its beta resolvin ur emotions,know its not gonna last 4eva n u can also talk to pple who know n understand you
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 27, 2013
From what you describe you may have some anxiety issues. Whatever the problem, it is a chemical imbalance for which you should see a doctor and counselor.
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by HisRib(f): 6:04am On Nov 27, 2013
sweetestguy: amen dear,,bt learning hw to control ur emotions and learning to drop emotions, which would produce more results?

You can't drop your emotions. You just need to learn to control them. Practice breathing exercises. Whenever you get really emotional, breath in & let go. This relaxes your nerves.
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

You can't drop your emotions. You just need to learn to control them. Practice breathing exercises. Whenever you get really emotional, breath in & let go. This relaxes your nerves.
shocked
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by HisRib(f): 6:25am On Nov 27, 2013
2s£xy:
shocked

?
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

?
sorry, it was an error. Mistook you for someone else.
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by sweetestguy(m): 8:31am On Nov 27, 2013
[quote author=Moonb][/quote]tnx dear, rilly useful
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by sweetestguy(m): 8:33am On Nov 27, 2013
[quote author=Moonb][/quote]
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by sweetestguy(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

k tnx dear
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by sweetestguy(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2013
FlowerPower: From what you describe you may have some anxiety issues. Whatever the problem, it is a chemical imbalance for which you should see a doctor and counselor.
k noted
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 27, 2013
OP, I understand what you are going through. You are only 22.

Guess what? Time changes man. #FACT!

You will change with time and there are going to be series of events in your life that will reshape and a remould you. Some will hurt like a knife is being pierce through your heart, some will feel like there is flame of fire all over you, some will throw you into snowy glaciers, so cold, some will be in sense of betrayals and so many events.

Just get ready as they happen but the beauty of it all is that they happen so that you can be remoulded... With time, you will get over these emotions.

Life is the Greatest Teacher in the Universe!
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by sweetestguy(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2013
2s£xy:
OP, I understand what you are going through. You are only 22.

Guess what? Time changes man. #FACT!

You will change with time and there are going to be series of events in your life that will reshape and a remould you. Some will hurt like a knife is being pierce through your heart, some will feel like there is flame of fire all over you, some will throw you into snowy glaciers, so cold, some will be in sense of betrayals and so many events.

Just get ready as they happen but the beauty of it all is that they happen so that you can be remoulded... With time, you will get over these emotions.

Life is the Greatest Teacher in the Universe!
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tallest Man In India Says He's Still Searching For Wife, But Can't Find! Pics... / My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? / Do You Agree With The Girl That Did This To Herself?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.