Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train (44158 Views)

Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! / Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups / Arewa Will Never Forgive Biafra Zionist Movement! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by nduchucks: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
Onlytruth:

Here you go again. You are beginning to lie against the US now, and I'm not happy about that.
All local ordinances here (what we call Municipal code) are strictly non-religious. In fact many of them are even zoning related -they regulate things like distances between certain business, e.g, alcohol licenses.
None of them remotely infringes on the constitutional rights of an American citizen anywhere in the US.

You are dumber than I thought. I am suprised that you don't know that in whole counties (not just municipalities) in the USA where you claim to reside, no sales of alcoholic beverages are legal anywhere in those counties. In Texas alone, no sale of alchoholic beverages are legal in the following counties :

1. Bailey
2. Borden
3. Collingsworth
4. Delta
5. Hemphill
6. Kent
7. Martin
8. Parmer
9. Roberts
10. Sterling
11. Throckmorton

mumu, are you sure you do not reside in the bushes of the SE Nigeria but claim to reside in the USA?

Onlytruth: The fact that a politician -who is clearly serving his personal agenda and feathering his own nest- is from my side of Nigeria, changes nothing concerning the fact that the masses of Nigerians from different parts of Nigeria are seeking DIFFERENT destinies for themselves:
Northern Nigeria -Arabic civilization/Sharia law and Islamic state;
Eastern Nigeria - Western style democracy and development.

This is why some of us don't believe in pursuing the "Igbo president" agenda, because it only buries and masks REAL issues.
Real issues have REAL impacts on Nigerian people; they are issues of life and death, and has claimed millions of lives already.

That is why people like you should be held personally accountable if anyone kills another in Nigeria owing to self determination agitations.
I would advise you to desist from your style because you will be held accountable for these tactics.

The Nigerians are the HUMANS in Nigeria, NOT THE LAND.
Gerrit finally.

You people will use any excuse to avoid participating in the democratic process. Ekwueremadu does not have 2 heads and is a Nigerian like you, stop whining and take the bull by the horns participate!!.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Onlytruth(m): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
ndu_chucks:

You are dumber than I thought. I am suprised that you don't know that in whole counties (not just municipalities) in the USA where you claim to reside, no sales of alcoholic beverages are legal anywhere in those counties. In Texas alone, no sale of alchoholic beverages are legal in the following counties :

1. Bailey
2. Borden
3. Collingsworth
4. Delta
5. Hemphill
6. Kent
7. Martin
8. Parmer
9. Roberts
10. Sterling
11. Throckmorton

mumu, are you sure you do not reside in the bushes of the SE Nigeria but claim to reside in the USA?

You people will use any excuse to avoid participating in the democratic process. Ekwueremadu does not have 2 heads and is a Nigerian like you, stop whining and take the bull by the horns participate!!.

I told you to stop lying against the US; I don't like it.
Can you show me ANY of those counties that regulate alcohol based on religious beliefs, like the ten commandments of the Bible?

I'm waiting.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by DerideGull(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
ndu_chucks:

1. Bailey
2. Borden
3. Collingsworth
4. Delta
5. Hemphill
6. Kent
7. Martin
8. Parmer
9. Roberts
10. Sterling
11. Throckmorton

I can not believe how some people throw silly analogies around in Nigeria. Counties are not States. Counties are local government entities. It is a perilous act to the principles of democracy for state government such as Kano State to throw a blanket ban on sales of alcoholic beverages in the state. The government of Kano State should have allowed the ban to be handled by the local governments and the ban should not be based on religious doctrines. There is a separation of government and religion in entire USA.

Even the “Dry Counties” you have listed in the above post do not have outright ban on sales of alcoholic beverages because private clubs are allowed to handle alcoholic beverages.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by nduchucks: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
Onlytruth:

I told you to stop lying against the US; I don't like it.
Can you show me ANY of those counties that regulate alcohol based on religious beliefs, like the ten commandments of the Bible?

I'm waiting.

What is your obsession with religion?

As I told you before i did not memtion religion in my posts, you are the one introducing it here. As I stated, the fact remains that local ordinances which do not go against the state or federal constitution, ban the sale of alchohol in certain localities in the USA. If you are bursted with bottles of alchohol slated for sale, you'll be fined and your bottles of alchohol destroyed. The ordinances you people violated in Kano are 100% not opposed to the Nigerian constitution.

For your information, the laws and or ordinances of the USA can all be traced to Christian laws beginning with the 10 commandments. As an example, American jurisprudence as contract and tort law are structured along the lines closely parallel to the concepts found in Exodus 21:18 through 22:17. I don't have time to educate you this evening, go and read up.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Onlytruth(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
DerideGull:

I can not believe how some people throw silly analogies around in Nigeria. Counties are not States. Counties are local government entities. It is a perilous act to the principles of democracy for state government such as Kano State to throw a blanket ban on sales of alcoholic beverages in the state. The government of Kano State should have allowed the ban to be handled by the local governments and the ban should not be based on religious doctrines. There is a separation of government and religion in entire USA.

Even the “Dry Counties” you have listed in the above post do not have outright ban on sales of alcoholic beverages because private clubs are allowed to handle alcoholic beverages.

This is the lie I'm pointing out to him and he would not desist from telling them.
Oh well, I was not really expecting him to acknowledge that truth because it would defeat his core points, which (by implication) is that Saudi Arabia can co-exist with Norway. lol
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by nduchucks: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
DerideGull:

I can not believe how some people throw silly analogies around in Nigeria. Counties are not States. Counties are local government entities. It is a perilous act to the principles of democracy for state government such as Kano to throw a blanket ban on sales of alcoholic beverages in the state. The government of Kano State should have allowed the ban on local government levels.

Oga, at some point you people will have to decide whether you want to be law abiding or not. If you are a host in a city, locality, or state, abide by their laws, as long as the laws are not unconstitutional. shi kena

As far as your statement about "Dry Counties", the sale of alchohol is illegal anywhere in those counties, private clubs will not have any license to sell alchoholic beverages even to their members. You people are ignorant of the laws of your own localities, yet you are whining about kano, thousands of miles away from you all. Okwute angry and cheated Anambrarians, piafuka gi ........ cheesy
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Onlytruth(m): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
ndu_chucks:

What is your obsession with religion?

As I told you before i did not memtion religion in my posts, you are the one introducing it here. As I stated, the fact remains that local ordinances which do not go against the state or federal constitution, ban the sale of alchohol in certain localities in the USA. If you are bursted with bottles of alchohol slated for sale, you'll be fined and your bottles of alchohol destroyed. The ordinances you people violated in Kano are 100% not opposed to the Nigerian constitution.

For your information, the laws and or ordinances of the USA can all be traced to Christian laws beginning with the 10 commandments. As an example, American jurisprudence as contract and tort law are structured along the lines closely parallel to the concepts found in Exodus 21:18 through 22:17. I don't have time to educate you this evening, go and read up.

I hope you realize that the Nigerian jurisprudence is also based -in the main -on Common law (except the Sharia North of course), which derive from the Anglo-American jurisprudence.
You are only supporting the point that Nigeria should not really be one, because I am comfortable with the Common law; the North is not. lol
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by nduchucks: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Onlytruth:

This is the lie I'm pointing out to him and he would not desist from telling them.
Oh well, I was not really expecting him to acknowledge that truth because it would defeat his core points, which (by implication) is that Saudi Arabia can co-exist with Norway. lol

nwanu, since you are lazy, read the text at the bottom of this page :

No sales of alcoholic beverages are legal ANYWHERE in the county

I hope you know the meaning of the red text below. I bet you people have never been to a dry county in the USA, you may have encountered dry zones within cities which are more common.

Onlytruth:

I hope you realize that the Nigerian jurisprudence is also based -in the main -on Common law (except the Sharia North of course), which derive from the Anglo-American jurisprudence.
You are only supporting the point that Nigeria should not really be one, because I am comfortable with the Common law; the North is not. lol

You lost your point and are now shamelessly attempting to change the topic to your favourite one, separation. No dice buddy. smiley
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by SamIkenna: 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
ndu, I guess its safe to say debating with you is an empty, but refreshingly funny, exercise nonetheless.

So by your definition, a citizen of Nigeria resident in Kano is a guest because he was born in a different state. Yet, if that citizen desires to cash completely his "guest" check by opting out he's termed a criminal by you and your ilks. Of course you're not the only person guilty of calling others "guests" in Nigeria. As I'm writing, Osun people are being detained by Nigerian police for moving around in their own country and I can't help but marvel at the stupidity of One-Nigeria and its proponents.

While we can all play politics with the Osun issue depending on party leanings, the truth of it is that all these make a mockery of our claim to oneness. So, to see you defend the constant encroachment and erosion of the civil rights and liberties of the people you vow to live with simply because the encroachment was and is still being perpetrated by your extremist brothers is disgusting.

Those beverages were destroyed on religious grounds in a secular state - that is not oneness. In the US, some places ban the sale of alcohol for reasons other than religion, and even at that a whole state does not impose the "dry" law. Besides even if we were to buy into the "guest" thing like you said, what about indigenous citizens of Kano who're not Muslims - are they guest too? Are they not entitled to liquor consumption?

The reason core northern states are poo-pooing on our laws is because we let them get away with entrenched religious fanaticism for too long. But it will interest you to know that my generation will either cut them to size or pull the rug and watch them have their Arewa Republic, the home of the extremists and the land of the "Dry."

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by DerideGull(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Oga, at some point you people will have to decide whether you want to be law abiding or not. If you are a host in a city, locality, or state, abide by their laws, as long as the laws are not unconstitutional. shi kena

As far as your statement about "Dry Counties", the sale of alchohol is illegal anywhere in those counties, private clubs will not have any license to sell alchoholic beverages even to their members. You people are ignorant of the laws of your own localities, yet you are whining about kano, thousands of miles away from you all. Okwute angry and cheated Anambrarians, piafuka gi ........ cheesy

I really do not know how “Commerce Clause” is handled in Nigerian Constitution. However if there is such clause, there is no doubt Kano State ban on alcoholic beverages will run contrary to such section of the constitution.

Again, I do not know which private club you have attended in “Dry Counties” in Texas such as Bailey Country the fact remains that private club sells alcoholic beverages to members in the clubs houses.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by nduchucks: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sam_Ikenna: Those beverages were destroyed on religious grounds in a secular state - that is not oneness. In the US, some places ban the sale of alcohol for reasons other than religion, and even at that a whole state does not impose the "dry" law. Besides even if we were to buy into the "guest" thing like you said, what about indigenous citizens of Kano who're not Muslims - are they guest too? Are they not entitled to liquor consumption?

The reason core northern states are poo-pooing on our laws is because we let them get away with entrenched religious fanaticism for too long. But it will interest you to know that my generation will either cut them to size or pull the rug and watch them have their Arewa Republic, the home of the extremists and the land of the "Dry."

If you and your cohorts believe what you wrote above, you should go to court and work within our system for remedy. Enough of being cry babies.

DerideGull:
I really do not know how “Commerce Clause” is handled in Nigerian Constitution. However if there is such clause, there is not doubt Kano State ban on alcoholic beverages will run contrary to such section of the constitution.

Again, I do not know which private club you have attended in “Dry Counties” in Texas such as Bailey Country the fact remains that private club sells alcoholic beverages to members in the clubs houses.

Go to court and fight it out or apply pressure on your representatives to act if you believe that Kano state violated your constitutional rights.

I knew you belong to the lawless crew in Texas. If your private clubs in Bailey County sell Alcohol to you people, you and the club owners belong in jail.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by DerideGull(m): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
ndu_chucks:

If you and your cohorts believe what you wrote above, you should go to court and work within our system for remedy. Enough of being cry babies.

Go to court and fight it out or apply pressure on your representatives to act if you believe that Kano state violated your constitutional rights.

I knew you belong to the lawless crew in Texas. If your private clubs in Bailey County sell Alcohol to you people, you and the club owners belong in jail.

There is no doubt you have problem with realism. Bros real life situation is different from what you read on the pages of obscure newspapers. The counties know what the deal is all about.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by SamIkenna: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
ndu_chucks:

That's my point. I don't have the time neither do I believe in your laws or institutions. They have been rigged to represent or over-represent your interests through outrageous allocation of members of the national assembly and other unconscionable quota system/federal character.

Not to digress, Way before 1960 Ahmad Bello claimed Nigeria was his grandfather's estate. He stated before independence that "we're now ready to take over the country, rule her with iron fist. we will ruthlessly resist any change, use the minorities in the north as tools and never let them have a direction of their own, and use the south as a conquered territory." I might not have quoted him verbatim but the message still tallies with what he said. My point being that I have no faith in using your rigged system anymore because you and I know I have no chance of winning. Lets face it - 5 states of SE cannot out-vote 13 states of the core north in the national assembly -Not gonna happen, we know it. So its asymmetrical, and that's why for me to turn Ahmad Bello's dream into nightmare I have to use asymmetrical approach too. However, I applaud you for believing in the so-called laws even though I expect you to resist me and my likes violently if need be, after all who'll blame you for protecting Dan Fodio's estate. Perhaps I would do the same if I were in your shoes.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by nduchucks: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:

That's my point. I don't have the time neither do I believe in your laws or institutions. They have been rigged to represent or over-represent your interests through outrageous allocation of members of the national assembly and other unconscionable quota system/federal character.

Not to digress, Way before 1960 Ahmad Bello claimed Nigeria was his grandfather's estate. He stated before independence that "we're now ready to take over the country, rule her with iron fist. we will ruthlessly resist any change, use the minorities in the north as tools and never let them have a direction of their own, and use the south as a conquered territory." I might not have quoted him verbatim but the message still tallies with what he said. My point being that I have no faith in using your rigged system anymore because you and I know I have no chance of winning. Lets face it - 5 states of SE cannot out-vote 13 states of the core north in the national assembly -Not gonna happen, we know it. So its asymmetrical, and that's why for me to turn Ahmad Bello's dream into nightmare I have to use asymmetrical approach too. However, I applaud you for believing in the so-called laws even though I expect you to resist me and my likes violently if need be, after all who'll blame you for protecting Dan Fodio's estate. Perhaps I would do the same if I were in your shoes.

Nwanne m, I respect your opinion above and have no doubt that you do not believe in our laws and constitution. The realities which you continue to refuse to face is that majority of 170+ million Nigerians do not share your views as expressed here. Even in your country of residence, there are fringe groups who do not believe in their laws and constitution. These fringe groups, like the one you belong to, still believe that they are going to secede from the USA. In my opinion these groups suffer from Delusions of grandeur.

I can see that the ghost of Sir Ahmadu Bello is still haunting you people, 50 years after you murdered him and his wife in cold blood. This is 2013, let go of the past and join hands with us to build this nation. If you do not benefit from the results of the ongoing nation building efforts, because you may be an old coot (like Mr. Gull), at least your children or grandchildren may benefit.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by SamIkenna: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Nwanne m, I respect your opinion above and have no doubt that you do not believe in our laws and constitution. The realities which you continue to refuse to face is that majority of 170+ million Nigerians do not share your views as expressed here. Even in your country of residence, there are fringe groups who do not believe in their laws and constitution. These fringe groups, like the one you belong to, still believe that they are going to secede from the USA. In my opinion these groups suffer from Delusions of grandeur.

I can see that the ghost of Sir Ahmadu Bello is still haunting you people, 50 years after you murdered him and his wife in cold blood. This is 2013, let go of the past and join hands with us to build this nation. If you do not benefit from the results of the ongoing nation building efforts, because you may be an old coot (like Mr. Gull), at least your children or grandchildren may benefit.

Your point always. But I hear you though.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Aspetta(f): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2015

You talk like someone in a cage. If you are tired of where you are staying why not pack your bags and leave. It is that simple.
Believe me, by God's grace , I will soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' / Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM / Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.