Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train (44177 Views)

Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! / Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups / Arewa Will Never Forgive Biafra Zionist Movement! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by docsholz(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
fatwallet: Yoruba people are inferior darksin tribe with no resources. one thing that annoys me is the fact that darkskin yorubas enjoy humiliating the superior fair skin Igbos on this forum. the Igbos are mostly fair skin.My background is Calabar efik,I am fair skin and i'm not a fan of dirty darkies like Yorubas. I support the Igbos.
Is it a crime to seek separation from darkskin yorubas?
the Nigerian stock exchange should be moved to abuja as well as all International Flights,the white Oil companies should be moved to akwaibom with a seaport. Lagos is a mega slum.
theres no Justice in a failed state like Nigeria except Jungle Justice.
This post is the 2nd most meaningless thing I've read on Nairaland since I joined this forum

9 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
God have mercy embarassed cry for my dear country Nigeria despite all effort by our past heroes to keep us together. no doubt Nigeria is a failed state but seperating should not be the next move I have always dream to become Nigeria President and I believe we can change our past build a strong country together God bless Nigeria and God bless u all embarassed
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Erotex(m): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hahahahah....
A hero never live to see his ..............#Ojukwu_is_now_Smiling_in_grave!!
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by sCun: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
doc sholz: This post is the 2nd most meaningless thing I've read on Nairaland since I joined this forum
Which one is the first? The post funny sha
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Eneze1(f): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
fatwallet: Yoruba people are inferior darksin tribe with no resources. one thing that annoys me is the fact that darkskin yorubas enjoy humiliating the superior fair skin Igbos on this forum. the Igbos are mostly fair skin.My background is Calabar efik,I am fair skin and i'm not a fan of dirty darkies like Yorubas. I support the Igbos.
Is it a crime to seek separation from darkskin yorubas?
the Nigerian stock exchange should be moved to abuja as well as all International Flights,the white Oil companies should be moved to akwaibom with a seaport. Lagos is a mega slum.
theres no Justice in a failed state like Nigeria except Jungle Justice.

really? no resources?
surecan:

supported, their intention is to create enermity between South South and East so that they will continue to benefit from our resources while we keep on suffering and underdeveloped but now we all have learn our lesson and know their tricks, criminals

both of you are clowns, no resources yet they could build cocoa house in Ibadan before oil was discovered, boys it is high time to read your history books

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by amjoseph19: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
abu12:

The northern governor who send his indegini to jordan for training as pilot is with the understanding of federal govt just like that of niger-delta programs for their indigene. Biafra is not recognise in this country, if any nigeria citizen is found to be part of this group he/she should be charge for treason
then wetin they go charge boko haram??

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2013

13 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by kingChijioke19(m): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
Godman_n: Idiots.
u mean ur Papa??

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by mankand(m): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pukkah:

You called them clowns without addressing the other group that's sending people to Jordan for training.

It's either you condemn the two of them or commend the two of them.

Nigeria is not dividing and can not dividing. This is because all hands are on deck to avoid it, even our Bishops and Pastors are already fasting to that effect because what will happen to their investment?
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by nduchucks: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
You people are getting worked up over a non event. The story was first posted in a CNN ireport and CNN clearly marked the video and story as unvetted. The author of the story is biafrazion grin

Not a single person has been admitted to Israel for the stated purpose. Millitary personnel ko, Mascurade procession ni. If any of these people is caught, I am convinced that General Ihejirika will personally blow these Biafrans to smithereens.

Check out the iReport dated May 2, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Egbagirl(f): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
E don happen! Has it now become every man for himself at this point? Honestly, I do not support the idea of Nigeria breaking up but if the Biafrans are hell bent of seceding, then I think it is in the best interest of the country that they do otherwise, it could lead to serious conflicts.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
2015 go bloody die grin
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by 500GP: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
fatwallet: Why don't you use your resources for your region and allow the oil states to use theirs?
I began to dislike yorubas since i came on this forum and saw how you guys humiliate igbos. I don't like tyrannical evil oppressive people who make fun of others.Yorubas are a dark inferior tribe,I like Igbos more.
Lagos is a mega stinking slum,everywhere stunk once i got out the airport. those white companies in victoria island ,international flights and stock exchange should be moved to abuja.

FRUSTRATION DON HOLD THIS ONE DIE OOOO...
YORUBA ARE NOT HUMILIATING IGBO. IT'S IGBO THAT'S HUMILIATING THEMSELVES WITH THEIR FRIVOLOUS ACT / BEHAVIOUR..

I HAVE UNDERSTOOD YOUR GRIEVANCES...
YORUBA HAS RESOURCES
COCOA, GOLD (CRUDE OIL IN OGUN)
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by highmood(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
Even if am not in support of d break up of a thing, I would simply say twice beaten, once shy. If the northerners have earlier sent some people to be trained as claimed by the biafrans, then one should ask " for what purpose?" is it that the military is not capable of protecting its citizens? I have read the story of the civil war over and over again from different writers and for that I would support the group"Zionist movement" on this. The Ibos do say" if the date for a battle is announced earlier, the cripple will quickly begin his journey rather than been caught unaware". i don't really trust the northerners in situation of this nature, they can come up with anything possible. Even the UNITED state have predicted this earlier. " one can not be in a river full of water and allow the lather of his soap enters his eyes". And for the Yorubas, I will never buy thier word that the country will remain one indivisible entity, this is because, almost half of them are Muslims and so may align with the north when situation gets out of hand. Doesn't mean I don't like some of the Hausas or the Yorubas. At least I get one fine Yoruba babe before and many Hausas as padi.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Egbagirl(f): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
fatwallet: Why don't you use your resources for your region and allow the oil states to use theirs?
I began to dislike yorubas since i came on this forum and saw how you guys humiliate igbos. I don't like tyrannical evil oppressive people who make fun of others.Yorubas are a dark inferior tribe,I like Igbos more.
Lagos is a mega stinking slum,everywhere stunk once i got out the airport. those white companies in victoria island ,international flights and stock exchange should be moved to abuja.

Erm have you been to New York THE CITY where it all happens? It stinks like hell! The subways stink! The city is DIRTY. Huge rats everywhere, trash on the street, subways etc. It STINKS. But guess what? Everything still happens in the BIG APPLE. So pls leave Lagos alone.

Btw, I hate the fact that NY is the way it is and I still can't figure out why the city is not doing something about it

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Egba girl:
your comment makes no sense,you have nothing to say. I still dont like the inferior darkskin yorubas and i don't want my flights in Lagos.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Egbagirl(f): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
fatwallet: your comment makes no sense,you have nothing to say. I still dont like the inferior darkskin yorubas and i don't want my flights in Lagos.

Then your problem isn't the city like you claimed in your post. You have a problem with the people themselves. I should have seen that anyway. No point in trying to make you see reason as you are blinded with hate.

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by confusion247(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahahaha grin grin grin

These people are comedians!! I can't deal!!! 6 months old? - FML!!

The Northerners are about that life and they have got the support of their elites. They're doers!! I'm sure the guys they sent to Jordan are now qualified military pilots.

BZM on the other hand stay waving Yisraeli flags everywhere!! grin

And to think I actually fell for this gimmick - FML!! angry angry angry sad
You didn't fell for anything. You and I know that this marriage will never work and can never work. Marriage is not by force. Hypocritical One Nigeria was formed by Lugard.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by omniwater007: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
I support them on this one,'cos Nigeria is one hell of a joke where nothing works.Imagine it's failure to conduct Anambra state election.If a state election seems impossible,imagine national election in 2015.
We must go through this looming trouble together.If i die in the process,i'll make history otherwise,i'll tell the story "there was a country called Nigeria" to whoever cares listen for the rest of my existence.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by omniwater007: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
I support them on this one,'cos Nigeria is one hell of a joke where nothing works.Imagine it's failure to conduct Anambra state election.If a state election seems impossible,imagine national election in 2015.
We must go through this looming trouble together.If i die in the process,i'll make history otherwise,i'll tell the story "there was a country called Nigeria" to whoever cares listen for the rest of my existence in this part of the world.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by confusion247(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
5.00GP:

YORUBA HAS RESOURCES
COCOA, GOLD (CRUDE OIL IN OGUN)
That's good .....then use your resources for yourself and allow others to use theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by borntobegr8t(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
The end is near, whereas most of u are thinking about the future undecided
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by 500GP: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
confusion247:
That's good .....then use your resources for yourself and allow others to use theirs.

UR LEVEL OF REASONING IS LOW...
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by bishopstan(m): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
on biafra I stand and there's no going,the ibos should stand up and fight for their right, there's no going back and no relenting.. we ibos has suffer too much in this hands of those bloody idiot called book haram. and the FG is not helping matters atall...........# vum ka mma karia statement

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by highmood(m): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sometimes I laugh. They just announced it and we are fighting with our views. If they have sent people out to be trained who knows? grin one should even ask why are the biafrans still agitating for a succession? Who are those supporting them and even encouraging them secretly? grin I sure believe the Ibos are not fool to an extent of disclosing thier intentions if such nature. They might have already gotten these guys ready incase of any eventuality. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2013

8 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Caseless: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pukkah:

You called them clowns without addressing the other group that's sending people to Jordan for training.

who told u this? These pple ar ill-informed, and u are dancing with them. Kano state govt has sent not less than 600 hundred students abroad for various post gradaute programmes and d pilots are part of this project. And even d association of nigerian pilots attested to this. How does that warrant this reaction? Sms!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Caseless: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pukkah:

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Igbo people have always claimed to be wise when in reality they are not. If this news is anything to go by then Igbo people may be ready for another pogrom. Just saying.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by kingk(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mehnnnn..I need to make use of BIAFRAN POUND oh because this NIGERIAN NAIRA is rubbish...stupid currency chai!
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Igbo people have always claimed to be wise when in reality they are not. If this news is anything to go by then Igbo people may be ready for another pogrom. Just saying.
do you know why I am happy?yoruba people cannot be. Neutral duz time grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM / Dino Melaye Poses In His Red Ferrari (Photo) / Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.