Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

G7 Governors Joins APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G7 Governors Joins APC (49488 Views)

Lamido Names Streets After ‘G7-Governors’ / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! / Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by brixton: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
Gov Babangida was shocked that the merger was announced even when talks are still on with the president.. cps to gov Banbagida
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by maximunimpact(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
yorke1: Ameachi is going to regret this! ganging up with the Northerner to unseat your brother. They have ruled for so many years with nothing to show for it. And you believe Buhari to perform magic now, wake up Ameachi the dreamer! Tinubu and Buhari only need your money for the forthcoming election. be wise!

U talk like a baby! Smh!
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
shachris: i smell conspiracy here and Jonathan Perfect scheming. let's redress a little. Have it ever occurred to you that G7 governors might be working for Jonathan, as they have nothing to lose. They are all in their 2nd terms. They've cleared the road for Oga Jona to emerge as the ultimate candidate of PDP with no tussle. They have divided the votes between APC states. And something tells me they have gone to APC to create internal problems in the party that would end up breaking the party up before 2015.

Keeping my fingers crossed though.

you have always been a supporter of APC if am not mistaken. Why do you sound pessimistic sometimes? The same pessimism you said about Ngige and the Anambra election.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by underscore: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2013

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by chamboy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
hedgesfun:
Are you in this country at all? Do you think any soldier will be so stupid to plan a coup? That is impossible bro.
You as why? Well I will tell you.
Politics in Nigeria is so profitable that rather than plan a coup(which might eventually fail and he is killed), a brigadier general will rather force his retirement and go contest for local govt chairman and be making his cool money
AFTERALL NONE OF THEM BOTH PLOTICIANS AND SOLDIERS HAVE NO GOOD PLAN FOR THE COUNTRY ALL NA TO EMEBEZZLE.
What d solution to corruption in nigeria cos I dnt see jona as d solution
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by tomakint: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
maximunimpact:

U talk like a baby! Smh!
...Just because he said the WHOLE TRUTH? You are the baby here still tying diaper undecided
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by yasaa(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Aabheaven: This breaking news was reported by TVC news right now.according to information gathered and reported,the G7 governors had meeting with APC leaders (Bola Tinubu and Mohammed Buhari) ,APC national chairman Chief bisi akande and so on. The meeting started by 9:30am and ended by around 11:30am-12:00pm.the meeting was held at the Kano governor lodge,Abuja.

Now that we begin to see the beginning of the end of GEJ and his sturbonness lets show him how the game of politics is played. Now I had foreseen Brigadaire David Mark to be the first casualty in this great political upheaval which sums up the dwnfall of Jona the lucky star. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Godmann(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
chamboy:
It is the chief of defence staff that will decide that and he is from NW Ilorin vice admiral Ola ibrahim

You called him Ola and you expect him to support your course against his people? The way Banjo brought you to Ore and dumped you to bargain with his Yoruba leaders.

Get it, when the heat is on; to your tent O' Israel.

An intelligent man does not fight a war he is not prepared for.

How do you even expect me an Igbo to fight a course for an Ijaw man who has not affected my life in anyway, either by good government; or empowering me the way he empowered his militants Brothers?

let him pay me enough to acquire a private jet like Tompolo and Oritsejafor and I will support him.

let me hear 10 Igbo names that have acquired Private jets (Igbos are more than 5 times Ijaw; if we must join them; we must share all the money fairly among one another); before I can consider GEJ as protecting my tribes interest. You want me to free from serving Hausas, only to serve Ijaws?

I am smarter than that guy.

7 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by ckkris: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: you have always been a supporter of APC if am not mistaken. Why do you sound pessimistic sometimes? The same pessimism you said about Ngige and the Anambra election.
Anambra magic na small. Today is Happy Day!
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by CircleOfWilis: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
#najeria sai mai gaskiya!
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Anniettieufia(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
I never witness a single UMBRELLA cover a WHOLE family without having rainwater dropping on them,

it's only in PDP that the g7 were expecting such ; to dwell under ONE umbrella without expecting rain water , afterall it doesn't rain all the time,

Goodnews overdue ..:........

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Emytexboy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
passionate88: Yes o. Amaechi dn enter 1 chance. Molue wey no get brake. Him dn join a coup plotter (buhathief) and a Tinubu party. grin
and Babagithief them party gringringrin
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by yorke1: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
maximunimpact:

U talk like a baby! Smh!

Okay, i've seen you . You have made your point. Do you feel better now?
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by tomakint: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
The guy I circled the head looks very much like Timipre Sylva shocked shocked shocked

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by obayaya(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
ckkris: Ilugun ole, there is GREAT CELEBRATION. Let's see how Amaechi will bow to Tinubu & Buhari, even if they make Amaechi a running mate to Kwankwaso.

lol.. GEJ holds all the aces.. Amaechi is GEJ'S man till forever
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by mayorrlad(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
A...Association of
P...Political
C...Canibals

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by ckkris: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
brixton: Gov Babangida was shocked that the merger was announced even when talks are still on with the president.. cps to gov Banbagida
Let him not make a U-turn o.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Emytexboy(m): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
Thief! Thief!! Thief!!!............every where thief....APTHIEEEEEEEEEEEF gringringrin
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: What a shame. I just watched a video clip of the announcement of the so called merger. The chairman of the newPDP who
was supposed to read the statement announcing the merger could not even pronounce the full meaning of APC. He was aided by cacophony of voices

Look at u! I mean how does this gibberish disagree the fact that Gej is not ruling nigerians well? We're talking abt bringing in good governance (am not a fan of apc, mind u) for d betterment of the masses, and u're here busy telling us abt a man who culdnt pronounce/spell properly? Is that what will put food on the table for the masses. Infact, we the masses wouldnt mind having a competent leader even if he's an illiterate. Mind yourself!
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by hedgesfun(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
chamboy:
What d solution to corruption in nigeria cos I dnt see jona as d solution
Before we can talk of solution, we have to 1st highlight what the problems are.
To me the no1 problem in Nigeria is not corruption but self-centeredness, I don't care about you and you don't care about me and thus we don't care about what happen to each other.
Majority of us Nigerians we only complain when we are not benefitting personally from a govt buh the moment we gain personal benefit at the expense of others, it's the best govt all that has to stop before we can talk about national issues.
When majority of Nigerians are truely tired of these situations then we can all come together and achieve what we truely want.
I sincerely believe in the saying that we deserve the leaders we got.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by ChrisGnarly: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
i love dis drama die! hehe. bt is obvious that many of them (7 G governors) may loos their sit before ending of next yr cos pdp own d sit where they ar presently, we now have at least two parties system in nigeria, congratulations to d g7 governors. bt all d same pdp must win presidency in 2015, and in most state too
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by amarilo: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
http://wwitv.com/tv_channels/b6475-Channels-TV.htm

This is laughable. They don't even know if they have merged or not.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
Same old corrupt politicians in a new party. Naija don suffer
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by titoetal(m): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Well and good. I wish them what they wish themselves. My only pity is for the Nigerian masses who couldn't differentiate selfish leaders from selfless ones if we have any. I cry for Nigeria my country and pray for peace in this nation. Hopes the national dialogue holds to resolve the build up of crisis before 2015 election.
I must say this now cos is an open secret; come 2015, unless GEJ decides not to run, any plot or mathematical calculation to use Rotimi Amaechi as an alternative will not work.
Well, let's keep praying for Nigeria cos "There was a COUNTRY".
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by brixton: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
ckkris: Let him not make a U-turn o.

they stormed out of the meeting on pretence of travelling out of ABJ, we re just watching on
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Walelavender(m): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
This is getting interesting. Good for our democracy, though I see some expression of despiration on the part of the G7 governors & the new PDP. I don't seem to get convinced about this development. Majority of our polticians are terribly incompetent to hold public offices
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by IYANGBALI: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Walahi I no care,all I want is make we split,make yanmirin and mola go their way,make we too find our level go form the oduduwa kingdom like uk
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Good development finally PDP is in a big fight.....This move will strengthen or destroy Nigeria, Mark my words..2015 is ganna be TOUGH!!!
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by ASL33: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
The spokesperson for the new PDP don't even know the name of the party they are merging with.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Timipre Silva too has joined APC? shocked

2015 will be a very interesting year of our Lord. grin grin

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by naffysa(f): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
APC all d way
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by benzion72(m): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
This is very good for our democrazy. PDP is having a formidable opposition in 14 years. I know this will put them on their toes to deliver dividend of democrazy. GEJ should watch out for other Gov with him in body and not in mind. And Gulak should shout again that IBB and Buhari are not relevant in politiking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest / SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.