Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

G7 Governors Joins APC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G7 Governors Joins APC (49487 Views)

Lamido Names Streets After ‘G7-Governors’ / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! / Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by neneslim(m): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
Permit me to say this, how on earth did gej allow this to happen? Cos even obasanjo warned him that u cnt loose 7governors to an opposition party wen u re close to an important election year where u re seeking re-election, beside apart frm amechi al of the other governors ve been in polities long before gej nd this guys re heavy weights in there states, forget the pdp syndrome if dis guys re nt strong in there state i swear to u they cnt win election, nd apart frm amechi, d rest of G7 govs re totally in control of there states, they re nt afta pdp in governorship election. They jst want to to fk gej up 4 taking them 4 granted. Listen sentimements aside this guys al ve notin to loose nw. Cal it bluff bt gej is seating on a löng tin nw and again he messed d situation cos Tukur cnt rig 2015 4 gej cos dis guys re master riggers nd if its true dat G7 is nw in apc then pdp 4get north cos even tukur cnt win his polling station 4 pdp.

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by texaco1: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
brixton:

they stormed out of the meeting on pretence of travelling out of ABJ, we re just watching on
I think they have just realized that they have walked blindly into gej trap.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by damoobaba: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
yorke1: Ameachi is going to regret this! ganging up with the Northerner to unseat your brother. They have ruled for so many years with nothing to show for it. And you believe Buhari to perform magic now, wake up Ameachi the dreamer! Tinubu and Buhari only need your money for the forthcoming election. be wise!

I just can't comprehend ur level of reasoning,U mumu ehn!! 1. Is it automatic that Buhari will become the presidential candidate of APC? 2. Are you satisfied with the level of corruption,employment etc in the land right now? 3. GEJ is just too dull to be called a president (he would not qualify for the Headboy in d secondary school I finished from).. Maybe U should state ur reasons why we should nt have a change in govt come 2015.

4 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by oshyno(m): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
This changes nothing. In Rivers Wike is a grass root politician. He was d one that mobilized voters 4 Amechi. Soo it changes nothing bcuz GEJ will now give him full control of d state n he will deliver 2015 to him. In Kwara, Bio and anti Saraki will team up. With police on their side, they will show Saraki hw d game is played. No wonder Tukur said they are d Messi of naija politics. Don't really know about d Nothern govs but be rest assured that this is where Al mustapher comes in.
Nothing much has changed. GEJ will still win. U guyz don't know what it means to hv control of d Force- police n millitary.

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by jmaine: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Best news so far . . . . grin
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by SmashingM(f): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
I see how this is going to play out. Though i am not a politician and sometimes do seat back to watch them act their movies, i see these 7 begging/plotting to be re-admitted into PDP. In all this, PDP is the lesser evil and i’ll go with them. My Vote, My Right
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by cuteboy2: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Aabheaven: This breaking news was reported by TVC news right now.according to information gathered and reported,the G7 governors had meeting with APC leaders (Bola Tinubu and Mohammed Buhari),APC national chairman;Chief bisi akande and so on.the meeting started by 9:30am and ended by around 11:30am-12:00pm.the meeting was held at the Kano governor lodge,Abuja.

The headline does not align with the story. Having meetings is not the same as joining APC.

We are fed up with their endless meetings. angry angry angry

If they have 1/4 of a liver, they should decamp this afternoon. Who is holding them back?

Must you hold 5 million meetings to join another party? Mtcheeeew. Talk anoda ting bo!
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by texaco1: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
I won't be surprised to read about denials from these govs very soon and some of them pledging their loyalty to the president
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by naija2dabone(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
For us, 2015 is a home game against a team we loaned our injured players to.
GEJ till 2019.
#teamfreshair.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Dawdy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
Every one is saying their opinion and I keep waching. only Allah knows what the situation will be in 2015
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by realdevil: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
No shaking! GEJ carry go
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
neneslim: Permit me to say this, how on earth did gej allow this to happen? Cos even obasanjo warned him that u cnt loose 7governors to an opposition party wen u re close to an important election year where u re seeking re-election, beside apart frm amechi al of the other governors ve been in polities long before gej nd this guys re heavy weights in there states, forget the pdp syndrome if dis guys re nt strong in there state i swear to u they cnt win election, nd apart frm amechi, d rest of G7 govs re totally in control of there states, they re nt afta pdp in governorship election. They jst want to to fk gej up 4 taking them 4 granted. Listen sentimements aside this guys al ve notin to loose nw. Cal it bluff bt gej is seating on a löng tin nw and again he messed d situation cos Tukur cnt rig 2015 4 gej cos dis guys re master riggers nd if its true dat G7 is nw in apc then pdp 4get north cos even tukur cnt win his polling station 4 pdp.
Jonathan only listens to advice from people from his region like Oritsejafor,Clarke, Ankyo Briggs and some retired militants. That's his biggest problem. Ethnic politics has clouded his sense of reasoning. Any other person who gives him advice from another region of th country is termed a hater and doesn't want him to contest in 2015.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by kulootempa: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
toyibhabib: It's a news flash on channelstv. This might be true.
Joining APC will it make them holier? Nyama sho biri!
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by moyinoluwabun(m): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
Niger states governor just pulled out of the merger.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
tyson99: This is just the beginning......season film

For Nigerians to trust APC as a credible alternative to PDP, they need to:
1. explain their ideals and programme for government to the Nigerian people
2. Drop the old past (like Buhari - he is just desparate) from the face of PDP.

They are not doing any of the above at the moment. They all interested in getting rid of PDP and GEJ. Without addressing the two points, they will be worse that PDP and Nigerians knwo this fact.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by greall1: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
I'm very sure out of this state would loss their seat against PDP and Gej wll stil remaining president.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by jmaine: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
DTaj:

Aabheaven, bro/sis, you appear naive. Do you expect to have a party of saints only Not even in the most pristine countries do you have politicians in a party who are all saints and above board!

Does it matter that politicians who once castigated one another are in the same party? Ikimi was a strong critic of Abiola and was NRC's National officer during June 12 while everyone knew Tinubu was completely pro-MKO Abiola, he was also the returning officer who delivered Obasanjo during THAT PDP Presidential primaries with the popular refrain: 'Obasanjo, Obasanjo, Obasanjo' 1 million times before Ekwueme 10 times! Where is he now? He's in bed with the same Tinubu as APC's Deputy National Chairman!

Wammako was an ANPP stalwart way back and was very powerful, didn't he decamp to PDP and started insulting the same ANPP? Saraki only decamped to PDP from the old APP, brought his son as Governor and started insulting the same APP (ANPP).

Atiku started with PDP, was AC Presidential candidate, and returned to PDP.

A number of polticians who helped Aregbesola win his court case in Osun were PDP members who decamped to ACN after he won the case against Oyinlola. Opeyemi Bamidele, Tinubu's boy in House of Reps is the de facto leader of Labour Party in Ekiti today and he's fighting the sitting APC Governor Fayemi so dirty, whereas we all know that Tinubu and Mimiko are political enemies. It is ALL about selfish interest!

Tinubu made Senator Obanikoro politically, first as Local Govt Chairman, and later as Commissioner, and much later as Senator (under AD). Are they friends today?

Senator Ogunlewe was elected as an AD Senator; didn't he decamp to PDP and fought Tinubu like a rabied dog!

Enoch Ajiboso was a staunch PDP man, didn't he decamp to join AC as Commisisoner for Agriculture?

Dr. Wale Ahmed, who owns a hospital in Agege used to be a thorn in the flesh of ACN as Lagos PDP Publicity Secretary before 2011 election. He was like Lai Mohammed of today! Didn't he decamp just before the election from PDP to the same ACN he used to insult and got compensated as a current Commissioner under Fashola? His godfather, Demola Seriki, who nominated him was a Minister under PDP just a few years ago, where is he now? APC!

Orji Uzor Kalu formed PPA and got Governor Theodore Orji of Abia elected while he (Orji) was in prison. Where is that party called PPA today

The list is endless: Fayose was in PDP, Labour, AC (ACN), APGA, now back in PDP. Oyinlola, who hated Tinubu like dirt was at the nPDP meeting Tinubu's group held in Sokoto recently!

But you have corrected yourself with your last statement: "Someone once said and I quote "the only thing that unite politicians in Nigeria is CORRUPTION.God help our nation".

This is the raeson I always marvel at (and pity) all those jobless clowns on Nairaland who continue to insult one another and rake ethnic and religious bile at one another while ALL polticians are plotting how to access power for (largely) their own selfish reasons...

Let's face facts: don't you see that in most corruption scandals one easily finds Muslims, Christians, and pagans; Yoruba-Hausa-Igbo-Tiv-Kanuri-Igala-Ijaw-Urhobo-Idoma-Itsekiri steal together? When their interests are affected, they cry ethinicity, religion, tribe, etc.

Nigerian people are so gullible! The earlier we realize that no (I repeat NO) single political party will change anything, the better for us all! PDP, APC, Labour, APGA, KOWA, PPP, DPP, UUUUUFFYO, etc are bound by a common desire: steal, steal, and steal!

Cyber warriors, hold your peace! You can die online for politicians if you are a Reno Omokiri who earns his living from throwing dirt and insults, but if you are not and you continue to increase your BP for some politicians, na you sabi o!

End of...

Excellent. . . . . cool

3 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Erotex(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
it is the same people in PDP i see in APC......
Why celebrating?
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by olalere35: 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Do u need land and properties in bayelsa state?pls call 08137035603[quote
author=Aabheaven]This breaking news was reported by TVC news right
now.according to information gathered and reported,the G7 governors had
meeting with APC leaders (Bola Tinubu and Mohammed Buhari),APC national
chairman;Chief bisi akande and so on.the meeting started by 9:30am and
ended by around 11:30am-12:00pm.the meeting was held at the Kano
governor lodge,Abuja. [/quote]
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by butpro(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Babangida Aliyu decamped back t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ pdp just 2hrs moving t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ apc...... Leaking AC, sorry APC already or what?
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by ibrokola(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Dereformer:

10000000000 likes.

You have said it all.

Only you 10000000000 likes! I'm not surprised afterall thats how you pdp bigots conduct elections!

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by ckkris: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: Jonathan only listens to advice from people from his region like Oritsejafor,Clarke, Ankyo Briggs and some retired militants. That's his biggest problem. Ethnic politics has clouded his sense of reasoning. Any other person who gives him advice from another region of th country is termed a hater and doesn't want him to contest in 2015.
Do you then wish he listens to you?
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by omiobo: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Tinubu rules the politics of Nigeria. From the bottom,now he is here. Kudos to Jagaban!
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by ASL33: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Their was a report today that Rochas is seeking way to join PDP. He just made an offer to the PDP chairman in IMO state. We are watching.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by gmhc(m): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
And that is the tribalism we are talking about. I am not saying APC guys are the 'Messiah' that we need now but again we don't want Jonathan again.
Things has gone worse under him than it was before, brother or no brother everybody has the right to choose and associate with whoever they want.

yorke1: Ameachi is going to regret this! ganging up with the Northerner to unseat your brother. They have ruled for so many years with nothing to show for it. And you believe Buhari to perform magic now, wake up Ameachi the dreamer! Tinubu and Buhari only need your money for the forthcoming election. be wise!

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by JUST2019(m): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nice One!
israel007: [size=15pt]In one statement: GEJ till 2019; NOT NEGOTIABLE[/size]
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Domaro: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
NPL525(nigerian politics 525)semester exam
after ASUU strik. Answer the following with
respect to engineering and political terms CPC + ANPP+ ACN = APC and EFCC + ICPC + NPF +
GEJ + JEGA + AGPGA = PDP, Find,
(a) (i) Using Pythagoras theorem prove that: PDP
< APC.
(ii) Using Almighty Formula where JEGA is
constant what is the value of PDP? (b) If Tinubu and Buhari remains constant and
Okorocha varies, what
is the coefficient value of Okorocha in APC?
(c) If PDP is constant, what is the cube root of
rigging coefficient? Where pi= 21 > 16
(d) Use the Do or Die theory & explain all the answers above to show that it give you max
*** NO CHEATING***. Your time starts now....
GOODLUCK
by the way back to topic
haleluya!!! This is miracle, infact its wonderfull. Atleast they can allow our dear president focus
on the issue of national matter as they remain
irrelevant to nigerian polity even in their new
OPC. Sorry APC
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
ckkris: Do you then wish he listens to you?
A dog who doesn't listen to his master's whistle will get lost in the forest.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Lilimax(f): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
If it is in the best interest of the country, so be it; but if association
is meant for evil; looting and looting, God will scatter and destroy them all of them angry

Nigeria must be free from corrupt politicians.

Every enemies of development of this great country Nigeria must die by fire in Jesus name.

Amen.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by tomzman: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Well, what can I say. undecided
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by osaxx: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
In this short time,that jonathan took over...name one president from north n west put togeda that has done better than jonathan
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by deols(f): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nija will be great.

One step at a time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) / Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.