Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

G7 Governors Joins APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G7 Governors Joins APC (49485 Views)

Lamido Names Streets After ‘G7-Governors’ / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! / Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by hamedade2000(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
yorke1: Ameachi is going to regret this! ganging up with the Northerner to unseat your brother. They have ruled for so many years with nothing to show for it. And you believe Buhari to perform magic now, wake up Ameachi the dreamer! Tinubu and Buhari only need your money for the forthcoming election. be wise!

Wld put u up for a "Cerebral Toileting". Wah a shallow way to think. Aw many northern state z bin governed by APC or aw many of d top officials z frm d north! N ur so called brother av done marvelously great since he took over right?
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by obayaya(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
Truckpusher: When you change from your party doesn't mean that your followers will follow suit.

Finally Amaechi has committed his political suicide grin

PDP has finally infiltrated APC at the highest level ,i dey laugh grin grin

Gbam!!! Amaechi is forever on the side of the president.. watch and see APC crash like a pack of cards
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Suljosh: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
Italiano1: Now GEJ, PDP and all their supporters can now learn how politics is played. Politics is not about noise-making or gloating over your enemies, it requires planning, thinking outside of the box and building bridges.

GEJ in his all his daft glory tried to call the bluff of a powerful bloc and now it has come back to hunt him- watch how others will start decamping to the winning side. Goodbye to Goodluck Jonathan in 2015- you wont be missed.
well said.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Iykopee(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
Italiano1:

The cries of a drowning man grin grin grin

At least he didnt call PDP the Umblerra party like Dr Patience Jonathan. What you are witnessing is called political sophistication; APC has played a blinder and has beaten GEJ at his own game.

Even his own region, the SS has now being compromised- Ameachi will deliver Rivers state to the APC grin Reminds me of a saying- The stone that the builders rejected has now become the cornerstone grin grin

GEJ supporters- please do us a favour- Suck it up!!

The same rivers state where i live? Mr man always stick to what u knw best and stop commenting on issues u have little or knowledge about.. In Rivers state, with amaechi as d governor, APC cant win presidential election over here.

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
Built2last: APC, The internet party is rebranding. simply put, an old wine in a new bottle. same thaste same worries.

As they have joined APC, permit me to say that they are now corrupt free and progressives.

I pity the Nigerian populace. 2015 Election is now between south south and south east versus south west and north.

lets see how it plays out.

you forgot to add MIDDLEBELT

2015 Election is now between south south and south east, MIDDLEBELT versus south west and north.

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by DTaj: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
Aabheaven: Even though am not a fan of PDP, i don't just love the APC because of their desperation.the same PDP/PDP members they once castigated is who they are uniting with.politics is such a selfish game.Someone once said and I quote "the only thing that unite politicians in Nigeria is CORRUPTION.God help our nation.

Aabheaven, bro/sis, you appear naive. Do you expect to have a party of saints only Not even in the most pristine countries do you have politicians in a party who are all saints and above board!

Does it matter that politicians who once castigated one another are in the same party? Ikimi was a strong critic of Abiola and was NRC's National officer during June 12 while everyone knew Tinubu was completely pro-MKO Abiola, he was also the returning officer who delivered Obasanjo during THAT PDP Presidential primaries with the popular refrain: 'Obasanjo, Obasanjo, Obasanjo' 1 million times before Ekwueme 10 times! Where is he now? He's in bed with the same Tinubu as APC's Deputy National Chairman!

Wammako was an ANPP stalwart way back and was very powerful, didn't he decamp to PDP and started insulting the same ANPP? Saraki only decamped to PDP from the old APP, brought his son as Governor and started insulting the same APP (ANPP).

Atiku started with PDP, was AC Presidential candidate, and returned to PDP.

A number of polticians who helped Aregbesola win his court case in Osun were PDP members who decamped to ACN after he won the case against Oyinlola. Opeyemi Bamidele, Tinubu's boy in House of Reps is the de facto leader of Labour Party in Ekiti today and he's fighting the sitting APC Governor Fayemi so dirty, whereas we all know that Tinubu and Mimiko are political enemies. It is ALL about selfish interest!

Tinubu made Senator Obanikoro politically, first as Local Govt Chairman, and later as Commissioner, and much later as Senator (under AD). Are they friends today?

Senator Ogunlewe was elected as an AD Senator; didn't he decamp to PDP and fought Tinubu like a rabied dog!

Enoch Ajiboso was a staunch PDP man, didn't he decamp to join AC as Commisisoner for Agriculture?

Dr. Wale Ahmed, who owns a hospital in Agege used to be a thorn in the flesh of ACN as Lagos PDP Publicity Secretary before 2011 election. He was like Lai Mohammed of today! Didn't he decamp just before the election from PDP to the same ACN he used to insult and got compensated as a current Commissioner under Fashola? His godfather, Demola Seriki, who nominated him was a Minister under PDP just a few years ago, where is he now? APC!

Orji Uzor Kalu formed PPA and got Governor Theodore Orji of Abia elected while he (Orji) was in prison. Where is that party called PPA today

The list is endless: Fayose was in PDP, Labour, AC (ACN), APGA, now back in PDP. Oyinlola, who hated Tinubu like dirt was at the nPDP meeting Tinubu's group held in Sokoto recently!

But you have corrected yourself with your last statement: "Someone once said and I quote "the only thing that unite politicians in Nigeria is CORRUPTION.God help our nation".

This is the raeson I always marvel at (and pity) all those jobless clowns on Nairaland who continue to insult one another and rake ethnic and religious bile at one another while ALL polticians are plotting how to access power for (largely) their own selfish reasons...

Let's face facts: don't you see that in most corruption scandals one easily finds Muslims, Christians, and pagans; Yoruba-Hausa-Igbo-Tiv-Kanuri-Igala-Ijaw-Urhobo-Idoma-Itsekiri steal together? When their interests are affected, they cry ethinicity, religion, tribe, etc.

Nigerian people are so gullible! The earlier we realize that no (I repeat NO) single political party will change anything, the better for us all! PDP, APC, Labour, APGA, KOWA, PPP, DPP, UUUUUFFYO, etc are bound by a common desire: steal, steal, and steal!

Cyber warriors, hold your peace! You can die online for politicians if you are a Reno Omokiri who earns his living from throwing dirt and insults, but if you are not and you continue to increase your BP for some politicians, na you sabi o!

End of...

23 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by delegiwa(m): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
mbulela:
That is the only thing he is good at. Clueless inept man that will be unable to organise a simple piss-up in a brewery,if given the chance.

...and this man is ruling over you? You smart and intelligent man?

Forgive me jare but there's no need to insult another man just cos you are in a different party or you don't agree to his own views.

Argue on the issues and leave the person out of it pls.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by hedgesfun(m): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
chamboy: Am nt a fan of any of dem...... I would prefer a military coup 2015
Are you in this country at all? Do you think any soldier will be so stupid to plan a coup? That is impossible bro.
You as why? Well I will tell you.
Politics in Nigeria is so profitable that rather than plan a coup(which might eventually fail and he is killed), a brigadier general will rather force his retirement and go contest for local govt chairman and be making his cool money
AFTERALL NONE OF THEM BOTH PLOTICIANS AND SOLDIERS HAVE NO GOOD PLAN FOR THE COUNTRY ALL NA TO EMEBEZZLE.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Suljosh: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
rozayx5: good riddance tongue
wish them more slavery to buhari
who told you buhari control APC? He's just a member
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by oguash: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
bestest news ever
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Eliboy4fun(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nonsence abeg make i go swim joor

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by tomakint: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
texaco1: long live Mr President and Commander-In-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
he whom God has bless , let no man curse grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
E.O.D

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
i smell conspiracy here and Jonathan Perfect scheming. let's redress a little. Have it ever occurred to you that G7 governors might be working for Jonathan, as they have nothing to lose. They are all in their 2nd terms. They've cleared the road for Oga Jona to emerge as the ultimate candidate of PDP with no tussle. They have divided the votes between APC states. And something tells me they have gone to APC to create internal problems in the party that would end up breaking the party up before 2015.

Keeping my fingers crossed though.

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by soulamanne(m): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
long overdue...as if we needed a rocket scientist to tell us this would happen undecided
in my opinion,this is even good for the pdp.if they know what is good for them,they should go back to the drawing board by first cleansing their house.i feel tukur should be eased out;he has caused more pains than gains for them.
as per apc,i have never seen them different from pdp.now,how d they suddenly become the righteous ones they are trying to make us believe witgh these guys in their fold now?infact,i see apc as a timebobm waiting to explode

all in all,the battle line has been clearly drawn.how i wish all these schemings are the favour of the masses but nay,it is all cos of their selfish interests.
the person i fear for most is buhari...all these guys he is rolling with are not of the same skin as him.he may lose his moral justification of calling anyone corrupt now cos he himself is now dining with them....i crooss my fingers and see how this chapter pans out but as for me...i am staying away from all polls in the country until i feel conviced my votes will count cos believe me u,GEJ will do anything to come back to power (anambra) on my mind)
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Built2last: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
mayorall:

From your calculations, Jonathan is outta the race.

wake up bro, PDP is like Nigerian railway system. they have found their way in every facet of our lives.

Jonathan cannot loose election in 2015. remind me of this post in 2015.

He has INEC, ARMY, AIRFORCE, POLICE, NAVY, CBN, NNPC, FIRS ministers from all the states of the federation and the merchineries that determine election in Nigerian are under his control.

mind you, some ministers are more powerful and wealthier than their state governors. We play money politics in Nigeria and i wont pretend about it. Will PDP loose some states? YES. what of presidency? capital NO.

5 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
I was once a die hard supporter of APC and its agenda but not anymore. What good will come out by teaming with these bunch of curropt ingrates, i liked buhari because of his curropt-free mind and good records, but teaming up with these idiots has made me loose faith in him. I hope its not true other wise, SAI GOODLUCk!!!
PDP

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by ibrokola(m): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: I dont know why these people dont reason any better than the cows they rear. By decamping to Apc, they'll probably do so too with their individual state's Pdp structure, with the northern delegates now out of the way, i see jonathan clinching the primaries, and the same people who voted him in the north(Mostly southerners and Northern Christians) will still do the same in 2015. Infact anyone who thinks this move will have any impact in 2015(Against Jonathan) is a political neophyte!

Listen to your self political ignoramus!
With the governors go the legislators, and then the electorates! Its a new dawn for Nigeria... Congratulations Nigeria, Congratulations APC!!! I pray the General deals with all Corrupt minded Nigerians.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by brixton: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Niger state governor says he is still a member of the PDP... channels tv
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Built2last: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
[quote author=hisblud]

you forgot to add MIDDLEBELT

2015 Election is now between south south and south east, MIDDLEBELT versus south west and north.[/quote

Pardon me bro, Middle belt is also a force.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by mikeolanp: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
grin
Goodluck Jonathan, will win 2015 election again.
GEJ Congratulations for your 2nd term.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Ayekotoo(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
ITbomb: Aggreived and same corrupt people now getting a new name.
How long shall we continue like this.
My problem with APC is that if voted into power , it will be a reign of bitterness and revenge, dismantling every little progress made by PDP to make their own name.
So I prefer let the transformation be concluded by 2019 before we consider new players

End of the road for the most confuse political gathering APC as more confusionist now enters
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Kponkwem(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
This ill-informed people have handed the PDP automatic re-election. Now the slogan against APC will be that it poaches from same discreditted platform-PDP. Two, there is no difference whatsoever in terms of internal democracy within the APC where Tinubu imposes his candidates.
Finally Jonathan, will have serious sympathy since its obvious the G7 band and their APC allies are out for their selfish interest ab-initio.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
Our political "market" is now perfectly competitivegrin.
We shouldn't be having a single party, dominating power at the centre, even when the people still complain about the government of this same party.
A time is coming when no political party will be able to win elections for three consecutive terms. That time is almost here! Come 2015, it's another party that will be running things at the centre.
I hate monopoly in any form.
#Teamchangeofgovernment2015#smiley
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by chamboy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
Buh seriously GEJ sef has failed us, it's under his regime dangote money just dey increase more dem turn country to monopoly
Abeg na military man I need abeg kill dem all. I like military regime it's either good or bad no b say person go dey form good dey steal our money

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by tomakint: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
Built2last:

wake up bro, PDP is like Nigerian railway system. they have found their way in every facet of our lives.

Jonathan cannot loose election in 2015. remind me of this post in 2015.

He has INEC, ARMY, AIRFORCE, POLICE, NAVY, CBN, NNPC, FIRS ministers from all the states of the federation and the merchineries that determine election in Nigerian are under his control.

mind you, some ministers are more powerful and wealthier than their state governors. We play money politics in Nigeria and i wont pretend about it. Will PDP loose some states? YES. what of presidency? capital NO.
Truly, you are "Built to Last" cool
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by yasaa(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
Aabheaven: This breaking news was reported by TVC news right now.according to information gathered and reported,the G7 governors had meeting with APC leaders (Bola Tinubu and Mohammed Buhari),APC national chairman;Chief bisi akande and so on.the meeting started by 9:30am and ended by around 11:30am-12:00pm.the meeting was held at the Kano grin governor lodge,Abuja.
Now that we begin to see the beginning of the end of GEJ and his sturbonness lets show him how the game of politics is played. I think the ;Dfirst casualty should be David Mark, and that sums the downfall of Jona the lucky star. grinangry
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Abariwiseman: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
According to okhiria of AIT political platform (9.15-10.45am weekdays), G-7 guvnors don't have the "liver" to leave PDP for anyother party.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by BarryX(m): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Black Human: God also knows you're not the only voter in the country.....my vote,my right
Exactly my point .

You're really an understanding black fella
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Suljosh: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
abuc: Its a welcome development. We need 2 strong political parties for the general benefit of the masses. Its either they deliver on their promises or get kicked out after 4 years. And for PDP, its easier to fight a war outside than within. The political scientists in PDP will start planning and executing more strategies in the next 10 months. But It would have been wise for G7 Governors to cause more trouble within and defect 6 months to election.

The fact is, PDP will still win the Presidential Election in 2015 but will loose more states and members of the National Assembly. I'm not a politician but I believe in reality. GEJ will win the 2015 Presidential race with tough opposition but these guys (PDP) know how to win Elections. I'm still wondering how they got such votes in Ondo and Anambra State Governorship elections respectively.

Congrat to APc
Congrat to Nigeria

At least the palava between G7 Governors and PDP National Leadership will die for now. Both parties should better compete by delivering dividend of democracy to the populace or else, pay for it in 2015.

I JUST DEY OBSERVE..
And we are ready to fight PDP 2015, through whatever means. Its gonna be bloody. We have had enough of PDP. This country will be un-safe for all of them, even your Dumb president.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by tthamza: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
yorke1: Ameachi is going to regret this! ganging up with the Northerner to unseat your brother. They have ruled for so many years with nothing to show for it. And you believe Buhari to perform magic now, wake up Ameachi the dreamer! Tinubu and Buhari only need your money for the forthcoming election. be wise!

For the attention of E.F.C.C and others. only time will tell
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Hoii(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
Dis is interestin... Can't wait for 2015
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Dereformer(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: I dont know why these people dont reason any better than the cows they rear. By decamping to Apc, they'll probably do so too with their individual state's Pdp structure, with the northern delegates now out of the way, i see jonathan clinching the primaries, and the same people who voted him in the north(Mostly southerners and Northern Christians) will still do the same in 2015. Infact anyone who thinks this move will have any impact in 2015(Against Jonathan) is a political neophyte!

10000000000 likes.

You have said it all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) / Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures / SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.