Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! (3102 Views)

He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by onila(f): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
undecided my mum is someone that takes her dreamz seriously because most of her dreams come true or make sense

She knows am not pregnant but I noticed she was panicking because she believes something might happen because of her dream record

She asked in the dream, who was responsible for the pregnancy, I told my her, it was my Ethiopian drunkard housemate who has already two baby mama's in real life

undecided that her dream did not make sense because that ethio boy is the last thing that I will allow to fcck me

2. am still a virgin

I just have to make sure, I have to be careful in the future so I wont get pregnant before marriage
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by Sapphire86(f): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
grin grin
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by MrCork: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
..Onlila...Sweeery, U again...didnt they ban u for posting more thread? angry
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by christaddicted: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
2. am still a virgin
I just have to make sure, I have to be careful in the future so I wont get pregnant before marriage[color=#006600]
Then becareful
**love to marry a virgin since i'm a virgin**
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by sexymoma(f): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
When you no go get belle undecided... do you want to die a virgin ni. angry

1 Like

Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by homesteady(m): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by Iaz93: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
[size=25]STOOOPID[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by AbuMikey(m): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2013

I love Your mum's dream Onila.

I'm happy for You smiley

1 Like

Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by depressionkills(f): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mary was a virgin too when she caught belle grin
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by Dannylux: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Happy Pregnancy.
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by hammedkola(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
According yoruba translation of dream, If someone sees you to be pregnant in his/her dream, it means you have that person in mind...be it grudges or malice....
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by xynerise: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
One thing about this antelope called Onila is that her threads make even the viewers look silly grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by onila(f): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
christaddicted: 2. am still a virgin
I just have to make sure, I have to be careful in the future so I wont get pregnant before marriage[color=#006600]
Then becareful
**love to marry a virgin since i'm a virgin**
smiley
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by onila(f): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
depressionkills: Mary was a virgin too when she caught belle grin
grin
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by onila(f): 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
hammedkola: According yoruba translation of dream, If someone sees you to be pregnant in his/her dream, it means you have that person in mind...be it grudges or malice....
MY MUM HAS been so worried abt me

maybe thats why
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by Dannylux: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
xynerise: One thing about this antelope called Onila is that her threads make even the viewers look silly grin grin

You're one of the viewers grin
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by Thavik(m): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
haha...thats what you get for having a religious mum...i do too buh thank God she doesnt see half of things i do in her dreams, she does tend to gues quite a few of my siblings excapades.. buh we all deny them anyways... grin ....i gues u can say i am a good guy a home
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by xynerise: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Dannylux:

You're one of the viewers grin
I am an observer grin
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by hammedkola(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
onila: MY MUM HAS been so worried abt me

maybe thats why

Did she offend you
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
onila: undecided my mum is someone that takes her dreamz seriously because most of her dreams come true or make sense

She knows am not pregnant but I noticed she was panicking because she believes something might happen because of her dream record

She asked in the dream, who was responsible for the pregnancy, I told my her, it was my Ethiopian drunkard housemate who has already two baby mama's in real life

undecided that her dream did not make sense because that ethio boy is the last thing that I will allow to fcck me

2. am still a virgin

I just have to make sure, I have to be careful in the future so I wont get pregnant before marriage

smiley smiley yes be very careful
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
hammedkola:

Did she offended you
did she watt? lipsrsealed
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by Danhumprey: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Iaz93: [size=25]STOOOPID[/size]
LWKMD! grin
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by horlajide: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sigh. Its Onila again! Smh

Aroint thee Silly lass
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by chygoz3(m): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
I just saw something now. **puts on bulletproof vest **
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by Exponental(m): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Start wearing iron pants with padlock. Leave d key @ home wen going out or keep it with ur mom wen home alone, d fabricator shld leave a peeing space ooo. This will not make d ethopia boy rap.e u if u choose not to allow him but on d oda hand, play safe!
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by ednut1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
2 sponge, 5 black soaps, 2 brooms, palm wine leaves, nd ropes is all u need, take it along to d next celestial church, sick troll
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by GoodFaith: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
Girl go get some D and have a baby
Good luck with your BS I am still a V
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by donem: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hmmm! Onila @ it again, well all hail NL's Queen of Vivacious,controversial and preposterous threads. (much Respect)
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by immortalvoices(m): 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
onila if indeed you ar a virgin and ur grandmum truly dreamt dat u were pregnant, it's denotes that in real life it mean bad omen, scandal and adversity u av to be prayerful and careful

I av this gift of interpreting dreams all thanks to God special grace... This is the first time I am revealing this
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by tpia5: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
Onila

If indeed you're female, in what way exactly are you preparing yourself for marriage, because this one where all you do is park on nl all day and open threads to discuss those you are monitoring, doesnt sound like someone who ever plans to interact in a normal manner in the real world.

Unless you will end up with someone who also does the same thing as you?

Lord knows, with all these na.ked dressing, raggedy jeans and whatnot, singlet wearing, etc, the males are clearly as clueless as the females.

Odi ni pupo ninu yin laju si.

God will help us all sha, lord have mercy.
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by tomzman: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
Onila at it again. When are you going to lose this virginity of yours?
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by Sanguine(f): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
hammedkola:

Did she offended you

shocked shocked shocked shocked

#faints#

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Taken Down / Help A Sister In Need / 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.