Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! (3104 Views)

He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by tpia5: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
hammedkola: According yoruba translation of dream, If someone sees you to be pregnant in his/her dream, it means you have that person in mind...be it grudges or malice....

True that.

She is wishing the person evil.
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by NadiaSA1(f): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
hammedkola:

Did she offended you
grin grin..
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by Exponental(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
hammedkola:

Did she offend you?
let's take it as slip of typing, afterall, no be our papa language. Oyinbo no fit speak half of our language.
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by onila(f): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
Exponental: Start wearing iron pants with padlock. Leave d key @ home wen going out or keep it with ur mom wen home alone, d fabricator shld leave a peeing space ooo. This will not make d ethopia boy rap.e u if u choose not to allow him but on d oda hand, play safe!
noted

but surprisingly he moved out 2 weeks ago
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by onila(f): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
immortalvoices: onila if indeed you ar a virgin and ur grandmum truly dreamt dat u were pregnant, it's denotes that in real life it mean bad omen, scandal and adversity u av to be prayerful and careful

I av this gift of interpreting dreams all thanks to God special grace... This is the first time I am revealing this
yeah prayerful n careful
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by raficki87(m): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
since u are a virgin and no end in sight to that status.... i think ur mum just foresaw an imminent molestationnnn by ur neighbor
advice
1. always make sure u lock ur door even in the afternoon
2.. dont ever be alone with him even for 10 secs
3. use ur head..... and God wud do the rest
4. u shud consider its just a dream afterall not all ur mums dream comes to pass
5. get ur lovely soft bu.m on the pill
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by onila(f): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
tpia@:
Onila

If indeed you're female, in what way exactly are you preparing yourself for marriage, because this one where all you do is park on nl all day and open threads to discuss those you are monitoring, doesnt sound like someone who ever plans to interact in a normal manner in the real world.

Unless you will end up with someone who also does the same thing as you?

Lord knows, with all these na.ked dressing, raggedy jeans and whatnot, singlet wearing, etc, the males are clearly as clueless as the females.

Odi ni pupo ninu yin laju si.

God will help us all sha, lord have mercy.
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
Its time to scatter that "tear rubber" Onila cos if you die with it,Abubakar Shekau or his oga at the top Bin laden will "enjoy" you tire.
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by AbuMikey(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
immortalvoices: onila if indeed you ar a virgin and ur grandmum truly dreamt dat u were pregnant, it's denotes that in real life it mean bad omen, scandal and adversity u av to be prayerful and careful

I av this gift of interpreting dreams all thanks to God special grace... This is the first time I am revealing this

Waoh!! Bravo!!!

Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Seriously, I don't know why ur telling us this. Is it advice ur seeking or what Anything 'spiritual' should be dealt with privately and not made public undecided capish??
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
Immaculate conception?
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by obalolaunited(m): 12:14am On Nov 27, 2013
virgin indeed abeg next
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by elrony(m): 5:12am On Nov 27, 2013
onila: undecided my mum is someone that takes her dreamz seriously because most of her dreams come true or make sense

She knows am not pregnant but I noticed she was panicking because she believes something might happen because of her dream record

She asked in the dream, who was responsible for the pregnancy, I told my her, it was my Ethiopian drunkard housemate who has already two baby mama's in real life

undecided that her dream did not make sense because that ethio boy is the last thing that I allowed to fcck me

2. am still a virgin

I just have to make sure, I have to be careful in the future so I wont get pregnant before marriage

Sounds like u just had an abortion...anyway don't worry it's no biggie..just the 3rd time..aint it?? wink

Keep it up cheesy
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by onila(f): 6:45am On Nov 27, 2013
elrony:

Sounds like u just had an abortion...anyway don't worry it's no biggie..just the 3rd time..aint it?? wink

Keep it up cheesy
undecided
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by skiesoduah: 7:23am On Nov 27, 2013
xynerise: One thing about this antelope called Onila is that her threads make even the viewers look silly grin grin

Lmao this got me laughing real hard
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 27, 2013
I still don't understand why people still take this attention seeking antelope seriously undecided
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by Abbey2sam(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2013
hammedkola:

Did she offended you

Translate your English abeg
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by elrony(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
onila: undecided

grin
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by Dubemkelly(m): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
She forsees doom rocking u as u keep sleeping with men without CDs
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by Dubemkelly(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Better start using CDs instead of having it raw. U would be exposed pretty soon, be smart n hide ur closet activities
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by DukeNija(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nothing to it..
Just be careful thats all. My mom once saw my brother smoking. Lol
The dude doesnt even drink.. its sometimes in their minds.
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by mimicue(f): 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
hammedkola:

Did she offended you

gBAGAUN toh offended grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by elrony(m): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
Dubemkelly: She forsees doom rocking u as u keep sleeping with men without CDs

Help me tell her o!!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by adexsimply(m): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by adexsimply(m): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
tpia@:
Onila

If indeed you're female, in what way exactly are you preparing yourself for marriage, because this one where all you do is park on nl all day and open threads to discuss those you are monitoring, doesnt sound like someone who ever plans to interact in a normal manner in the real world.

Unless you will end up with someone who also does the same thing as you?

Lord knows, with all these na.ked dressing, raggedy jeans and whatnot, singlet wearing, etc, the males are clearly as clueless as the females.

Odi ni pupo ninu yin laju si.

God will help us all sha, lord have mercy.
grin grin grin
Re: My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! by zelexotunla(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2013

. If you be man- bad man,if you be guy- bad guy,if you be boi-bad boi. U dey funny o! Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs You're With The Person You should Marry / Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) / What To Discuss On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.