Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

My Experience With Weed - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With Weed (125861 Views)

A Father's Daunting Experience With A Traditional Bone Setter / My Experience With Weed Locally Called Igbo / My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Weed by BetterPoison: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
mrman2:
I had just moved out of my parents house and was sharing a room with my "friend". I had no idea he smoked weed, despite his suspicious movements and signature weed scent(abi na odour?) barely two weeks after moving in with him, my worst fears were confirmed as he started bringing home his weed smoking buddies and they would occassionally roll a wrap and smoke it right there in the room or mix the weed with beans or spagehtti.
Being a very curious person i always wondered what made them happy after smoking, so i decided to find out for myself(wrong move)

It was a very hot day in february, a saturday i think it was, my friend was out as usual. I searched everywhere for his stash but couldn't find it so i decided to go and get mine. I arrived the weed joint all sweaty and nervous, half expecting to get muged but nobody seemed to be aware of my presence there, they were all on different planets all expect one i concluded that he must be the seller so i approached him and the following conversation ensued:
Me: how far?
Weed seller: i dey
Me: i wan buy weed
Weed seller: how many parcel?
Me: parcel ke? Iro oo, na just small i need
Weed seller: laughs really hard. bolo leleyi sha(meaning this guy is a dunce oo)
Apparently, a parcel of weed is that small wrap, i didn't know that. I thought it was something very large.
I gave him 1000naira and he gave me a tiny wrap of weed with a white paper, i was suprised when he gave me 950 as change. I couldn't beleive weed was that cheap.

On my way home, i decided not to smoke it but mix it with beans because i thought that it will be better that way(another wrong move). Long story short, i cooked beans and added the whole weed, ate it and called my friend, i told him ogbeni i just ate weed oo and nothing happened to me this one that you people will eat and be feeling funky, i don chop am oo. My friend was like ehen you be strong man oo
I decided to take a quick nap before doing laundry, i woke up about 20 minutes later on the floor i was banging my head on the floor, and i couldn't stop, my heart beat was so audible and fast, everything was extra bright and extra loud. After a few minutes of head banging, i was able to get up from the floor,
I felt as if i had just gained access to a part of my mind that I never knew existed previously, it was scary and cool at the same time. I could feel the blood flowing in my veins(you have to experience it to believe it. Though I strongly advise against it) i felt so uncomfortable in the room, it felt like i was in an oven suddenly a voice in my head wisphered ogbeni bo aso e joor (off your clothes) i obeyed. The voice came again oya sa re(now run) that was when i realised that the weed had taken effect so i decided to take a shower to see if it will calm me down, but the water felt so hot on my skin so hot i ran out of the bathroom.

I called my friend to see if he could help me make sense of what was going on but he laughed at me, he asked me the quantity of weed i took and i told him i used a whole parcel, he said guyyyyy you don eff up if you no sleep in the next 30mins, you go mad oo go chemist make you go explain yourself.
By this time things had escalated, i had a severe itch at the back of my head that wouldn't go away no matter how hard i scratched and i was convinced that the beating in my chest was an evil spirit that could only be killed with a punch. I ran to my neighbour champion and told him champion e jo e fun mi lese laya(champion pls punch me in the chest) ti e ba gbami lese laya mo ma ku oo(if you don't punch me i will die oo) he hissed and walked out having had enough of such nonsense from the boys in the boys quatters.

The voice in my head came again iwo na o de gba ara e lese laya abi o ti fe ku ni(why don't you punch yourself in the chest or do you want to die?) i punched and punched but there was no difference.
The house was getting hotter, the voice in my head was getting louder, the itch in my head was getting worse, and the evil spirit in my chest was getting louder. Then came the voice again oya ma sare lo(start running) so i started running but on getting outside in the sun, i felt so cold i was shivering but that didn't stop me from running(i would have given husain bolt a run for his money on that day).
On getting to the chemist, i realised i was bare footed, i told him i had a severe headache i needed something to make me sleep immediately, he gave me the drug and i chewed it right there in his presence, next i asked him to give me a drug for evil spirit, that was when he realised something was wrong with me and chased me out.
I got back home and tried to sleep but my heart beat wouldnt let me, so i ran back out this time around to a nurse in the area, first thing she asked was kilode o wo bata ni? (why don't you have your shoes on? I told her jackie chan ti gba bata lowo mi (jackie chan collected my shoes) i was finally able to explain my situation to her and she took me in, tied something around my elbow and injected me directly in the vein. I passed out immediately only to wake around 1 or 2am in the middle of the night with the worst kind of hunger I have ever felt in my life. I ate a whole loaf of butter field bread in one sitting without butter or tea.

I came home to a hero's welcome, my friend told me e be like say your head no carry am but e go better make you try am once more so you go dey use to it. The following day while the house was empty, I packed my Ghana must go and like the prodigal son in the bible I went back home to my parents. It's been a few years since that experience but the lesson I learnt is an unforgettable one. My curiosity hasn't gotten me in trouble again and my circle of friends have since changed.
this is the most beautiful write up I have seen in a while
Re: My Experience With Weed by Samzzy94(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2020
M2dX:
i have smoke jumbo and also sk, i din't fell anything and i use some cook still nothing, why?

Aswear....me too.... though I get high but I have never experienced any feeling of highness that I couldn't control. Infact It makes me more calm. So I am surprised at the experience some of you are giving

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by LucasSpringer78: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
BetterPoison:
this is the most beautiful write up I have seen in a while
omg, this story actually catches your attention from the very beginning surprisingly. I have kinda same effect when I decided to try weed, however I don't remember anything since the night I tried it I was drunk as well. I was forced to buy kratom even after a week already has passed since my anxiety level was on the highest level, I swear, it was just horrible experience, I thought that I was gonna kill kill someone, having felt angry. Thanks to kratom and its natural features I finally managed to get through this situation and feel myself as before taking weed, fortunately.
Re: My Experience With Weed by AdamRichell: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
The story is definitely worth paying attention to because when a person is high they feel just such emotions
Re: My Experience With Weed by Victor8st: 1:46am On Feb 10, 2021
I started smoking weed a long time ago, back in school, we often ran away from school and smoked marijuana. It became my addiction, which is why I still use these psychedelic substances as a means of escape from reality. I recently found hash online and started using it actively, because I've heard a lot of interesting things about this product. My friends have already tried it and said that it is much better and more effective than marijuana. When I tried it, I realized that they were right.
Re: My Experience With Weed by Babysho(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
MDMA:

It depends. The first time I took weed, I had a very bad experience. It's usually called a bad trip. That was February this year. Before then, I've lived almost my entire life with Weeders. I take alcohol too so, for me. I thought alcohol was the best and final high.

I know a lot of weeders who can't stand a bottle of small stout. I was also skeptical about trying to smoke weed for fear of asthma cancer etc. bear it in mind also that my brain has been hammered with all those parental scares that weed causes madness. So I was not interested in it at all.

However, on that fateful day, I was bored to death nothing to do. I turned on my PC to listen to some nice songs by Owl City. Then my weeder pal came in with stuff and started wrapping (or whatever you people call it) and asked me if I was interested which I declined. I told him I no fit amoke am.

There are many ways to kill a rat he said, that I should try eating just a pinch. Well, I obliged and what started as a pinch multiplied when he came in with a can of Heineken. I ATE TOO FUCKINGG MUCH!

First, the song I was listening to (with earplugs of course) sounded felt so extraordinarily beautiful that I began to doubt my senses. I was like, abi no be the same Vanilla Twilight Owl City wey I dey hear before be dis ni? Everything was intense and clear, the closest example is to compare palito radio speakers to Beats by Dre's output. After about 2 minutes I jumped off the chair and shut down the PC. I was beginning to think something bad was about to happen...

I told my friend I was not feeling fine. I was getting unnecessarily hungry and my heartbeat had increased tremendously. I felt like a heart attack was coming.

My bro grin told me to calm down. He said I should have smoked it. That edible weed is a lot more potent than when smoked and that the high would wear off soon enough because I didn't consumed much. I was being deceived. This was around 12 in the afternoon and about 30 mins after I ate the stuff.

He told me to take a bath and just feel free and at ease with my self, and savor the moment. I couldn't savor anything! My brain kept conjuring images of heart attack and mad victims. I was scared shitless but I tried to appear cool.

The the munchies began: excessive craving for food. My stomach was rumbling. By now I had accepted my fate and decided to let the weed run its full course on me. But the hunger was not excepted. I've always wondered why these people would consume massive meals after a nice joint. When the hunger became unbearable, i decided to leave the flat for a roadside canteen. As I just comot my room like dis, i felt like falling! Everything was taking a kind of form or the other. Everything felt hot! The sun was too bright (or so I thought) being a creative person, I felt like I was in a movie or something. I went back and told the guy I couldn't go alone. He noticed I was tense and decided to follow me. We went to the canteen and I devoured 300 Naira hollow rice with no meat and 2 pure water. The rice tasted like heaven! I'm telling you. It was as if my sense of taste was being jailbroken or unlocked grin

I hope you are noting some points (advantages) all along...

We trekked back home and for unknown reasons I became very talkative. I couldn't stop rambling. And in between my ramblings. I told him this shit felt good. I was tripping real good. He was assuring me " you see now everything is fine, I told you" grinning. I was also grinning in response. This was around 12:35pm or so and I felt like I had already drown 4bottles of big stout (I'm talking about the high)

So, my friend told me to go back inside take a nice bath and sleep off pssszt. How I prayed it would be that easy. Once we were back home, it was hell. For no reason I started feeling scared again. I was jittery and I tried looking at the mirror. My eyes were bloodshot puffy and swollen. And the paranoia started again. My friend tried playing Damian Marley & Nas' Distant Relatives album to lift my mood but no it wasn't working. I hated myself. And with each passing minute kids noticed the 'high' rising up and up.

I started complaining to my friend about phucked up I am and how scared I am. He told me to chill the phuck out. This time less reassuring. I felt like I wanted to crap. I hit the toilet but the urge vanished just as it came. Then I went back to my friend and asked him how long it will take for high to last. He said 2 hours at most. It was already 1 o'Clock and I felt 1 more hour wouldn't kill me. Just the assurance that I will be fine in an hour lifted my spirits and I thought 'why not make the remaining hour a memorable experience?'

I jumped back to my PC and fired it on only to google for how long it takes edible weed to run it course. The result was mind blowing: up to eight hours of total mind brick fuckery high! Something died inside me right away. I was convinced I was going to run mad. And my messed up brain magnified the thought 1000 times.

I tried watching Spartacus. It felt like I was watching a 3D movie. The blood, the gore. My eyes were sunken. My heart almost bursted. It was like a train wreck coming...to end it all, my friend left me all alone in the room. I was very unhappy. The high was going up and up. My brain was muddled up. I had no idea when this is going to stop.

Then.

I started having delusional visions. A lot of my childhood memories came back, all those friends I lost contacts with, the ones that died. It felt like I was reliving memory. It felt good and bad. But I had no choice. I was all alone trapped in my messed up mind. I tried doing something creative, maybe write a song, or a movie script or stuff...I had no motivational support. I questioned a lot of things about my self, my existence, my denials, especially about weed and a lot of popularly held belifs that scare people away from experimenting with stuffs. I wasnt scared I was high, I was scared because of these reasons

1 I took the weed with Alcohol.

2 I was sure beyond doubt that I took much more than the normal dose for the 8 hour high. Which escalated my fears. What if i took dose for 24 hours high? Highway to madness. This was around 3-30pm I tried closing my eyes and see if I can sleep. Once I closed my eyes, everything felt beautiful. Right in front of me was a fluid motion of psychedelic colors presentation. So beautiful and yet so eerie...I couldnt sleep. I was scared I'd already be mad by the time I wake up. So I'll prefer I still be awake and experience it first hand.

Then

I started having mild memory loss. I actually doubted it at first, so I called a friend to come over. I told him I wasn't feeling fine. He's an experienced weeder so I was expecting moral support from him. He came and once he saw me, he knew I was high.
I started hallucinating. He assured me I will be fine. Told me to take my time. I started speaking grammar. Then the memory loss came back. I would be having a nice conversation with him for about 5 minutes then I'd suddenly forget what we were talking about. Shit was affecting my memory. I was like God. Stage one, Memory Loss.

My new friend kept reassuring me everything will be fine. He blamed the guy that gave me the drug. He told me I was on overdose. So my brain is actually straining itself to work out the very complex mathematics that the weed has introduced. We both did a lot of research on the internet and I was scared but relieved.

By 6PM my mind was BRICKED. And for like 10-20 mins I felt like I didnt exist. In reality, I felt nothing.

My brain was rebooted when I started feeling some sort of electric impulses going up and down my spine. My other friend told me everything is fine and said he thought I was sleeping or something.

By 7PM I decided to go out and I almost got knocked down by a car. My brain was calculating bullshit! We hit a bar and I took over 4 bottles of fayrouz. I think it calmed me down a bit and we went home and I lay awake. Worried and scared. Up till around 1 am midnight

I didn't know when I dosed off but I woke up around 10 am and was feeling very refreshed and relaxed. I thanked my stars I had no problems and I was also happy I had the experience. It paved way for a lot of thinking and a different perspective on the intricacies of the human mind, and social behavior.

Well here it is. Edible weed is very potent! I've had weed about 2 times after that and the experience was beautiful. This was partly because I was more prepared and also because I was with people I trusted. Dont ever do drugs where you feel threatened or worried.

If you ever feel like doing weed or drugs in general, do a lot of research. Don't jump to please peers. In the end you're the only one riding the train!

Don't believe everything people say.

Also you can check this links to know more about how Psychedelics work.

http://www.disregardeverythingisay.com/post/9331287956/the-visual-components-of-a-psychedelic-experience

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Cannabis.shtml

Before we became born again, we were all once sinners.. .

(To be continued, pardon my gbagauns)

This is one of the most beautiful pieces I've read. You bring words to life sir.
I can relate to every single feeling you felt because I am also a creative person.

MY NEAR- MADNESS STORY

I had smoked weed severally at my brother's place. His girlfriend then use to bring AZ and I'd blaze up. Sometimes after smoking it, I don't feel anything. Maybe little good vibes. Note that I am also a very hardcore alcoholic. I once downed 4-5 cans of bullet in one sitting and I handled myself till I slept off so I thought alcohol was my highest high.

Some months later, I travelled to Ibadan to visit a male friend. That night, we decided to go to an open bar and get some drinks. We ordered beer, downed them and then he mentioned something called "skushi". Me that I don't reject anything cause I thought I've seen it all, I immediately said they should bring 4 small kegs and we started drinking.

30 mins later, I felt an odd quick shiver down my spine. I shrugged it off thinking it's nothing I continued drinking. I was almost done with 2 kegs of this sweet berry flavored drink when I had my first trip. I had stared at same page on my phone for atleast 5 minutes without moving or breathing. When I finally came to life, I took in the deepest breath I had ever taken like a mummy that just woke.
That was when I questioned whether I had fuckkedd up or not.

My friend too who had downed 2 kegs had suddenly become silent. His eyes as red as blood. We probably hadn't said a word for about 20mins. We suddenly came alive again, looked at each other knowing 'the thing mad' we laughed and we started talking again. We even googled Skushi and found out it contained Gin, Loud, Rohpynol and Blackcurrant for taste.

We decided to head on home. I was staggering a bit but feeling good about this new level of highness. When we got home at 10pm, we were still feeling good laughing at each other whenever we were stuck on our screen for too long.

THIS IS WHEN THINGS GOT SCARY.
My heart started pounding. I could hear it.
My spine started to shake all of a sudden. It got so intense I could literally feel my spine bones one by one shaking inside me from up to down. I was shivering on the bed when my friend's room was so hot. I couldn't talk properly anymore. I got mad scared. I was hot and cold at the same time.

My ears had seemed to stop functioning too. My friend was laying right beside me talking but I couldn't hear anything. I tried to relax my mind and open my ears only for me to hear that my friend has been talking to himself the entire time and the words that came out were not making sense. He'd be talking like he was talking to his Mom at home and immediately switch to a conversation we had back at the bar like he had lost his memory. I tried to talk to him he just continued talking to himself staring into this phone. I GOT MAD SCARED and my spine shivered even harder.

My friend was soon able to fall asleep. I tried so hard to sleep too but I was shaking so bad from head to toe and I was restless. I got up and started dancing to warm myself up. Didn't help for shite. I laid back down and then after about 20mins I also fell asleep. Peace at last or so I thought..

RUNNING MAD.
I'm a very creative, artsy and organized human and my brain works in mysterious ways.
As I slept, I fell into something like a paralysis. My brain was awake but my eyes were shut tight. I could now properly feel my spine shaking like it would tear out my back.

My brain suddenly opened a game. I can't really remember what game it was but it was something from my childhood. Those games that came with your DVD. I had to complete the stages. I just knew I was to play the games in my head and my brain was the game master. Whenever I thought "why am I playing this game? I should open my eyes" I kid you not, I would shiver worse than someone in a temperature of -20. I'd immediately tell my brain (game master) that I was sorry and would adhere. I remember crying praying to God that he should spear me I'll not do weed again. I thought so deeply about my mom and how it felt to be a mad person to my family and friends.

I had no choice but to start the game. Eyes shut, mind open, I played the 5 stages. I don't remember vividly but I know the game was very difficult and at a point, when I was giving up on the game, I could literally feel my soul living my body. I'd go back in the game. Just thinking about it is making me frantic.

Whenever I completed a stage, the 'game master' would let me unlock something. First thing I unlocked was swallowing. That's when I noticed the indomie I ate hours ago was still in my throat. I swallowed it. Next thing I unlocked was saliva. My throat was dry like AY jokes and I now swallowed saliva. Next thing I unlocked was breathing lmao. It was like I had been underwater. Still eyes shut, I took a very deep breath and I felt my entire organs up to down start to work. It was like clockwork.

By God's Grace, I finished the last stage and all of a sudden, I woke up torso erect like undertaker from the dead, my body had stopped shivering and I could feel my skin again. I'd never been more awake in my life. Felt like I ate the forbidden apple. I was sweating heavily, throat completely dried up.

I stood up to drink some water. My friend was still heavily asleep. I looked at the clock and it was just 11pm. What seemed like 5 hours was just 1 hour of madness.

Note that my friend wasn't new to skushi, only I was. I later mastered skushi and I enjoy it with caution but me and my friend still look back to that horrific day. We later agreed someone laced our drinks with Colorado.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by scofield114: 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
i smoked two parcels and felt nothing
Re: My Experience With Weed by MetcaAllfe: 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
I was always very fond of the idea of weed. But I didn't know how to start experiencing it. Luckily at that time, I had a lot of friends that were smoking already. My first time was at a birthday party when I was 15. I do remember very well, how the eyes of 12 people were staring at me when I took my first puff. Unfortunately I didn't understand that much from it. Then someone told me that it's supposed to be like that. Now I'm a much-experienced user and even started growing my weed. If you're interested check this site https://www.sfweekly.com/sponsored/seedsman-discount-code-get-25-off-all-orders-w-code-20as-256495, it has some nice coupons on seeds.
Re: My Experience With Weed by Omowoolata: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Weed is bad!
Smokers can't be corrected or advised. It messes with your brain real bad!
Stop it now!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.