Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,486 members, 7,770,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:53 AM

My Experience With Weed - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With Weed (125481 Views)

A Father's Daunting Experience With A Traditional Bone Setter / My Experience With Weed Locally Called Igbo / My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Weed by Ishilove: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2013
These 'testimonies' remind me of the track 'High' by Bone, Thugz and Harmony.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Weed by nairaman66(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2013
Weed! Always there to teach people lessons since 1800's

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by Mesopotamia(f): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2013
I dnt want to share ma experience here....bt picture diz:smoking a fresh imported weed from seme border at sultan beach,badagry with a bottle of vodka.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by naptu2: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2013
Ishilove: These 'testimonies' remind me of the track 'High' by Bone, Thugz and Harmony.

Afroman - "Because I Got High".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Weed by freecocoa(f): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2013
Lmao grin

OP e be like say na from Delta state the weed you chop come from.

If I tell you my own experience you go die from laughter, ate my without knowing though grin.
Re: My Experience With Weed by vIQtoOor(m): 9:25am On Nov 30, 2013
lwkmd
Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2013
i haven't tasted it though but i know of a guy that lives in my neighbourhood that took it and ever since he has been talking to himself; words like ' if i catch that girl i go stab her yansh' normally comes out of his mouth....lol and lest i forget his name is VIVIAN so we call him rugged VIVIANO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Weed by jayAjoku(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2013
lol lwkm.. My first weed experience wasnt bad infact weed hasnt done anythng bad to except the day i and 3 of my friends bought 11 wraps of weed with 4 bottles of codeine. We put the weed into indomie and drank the codeine with coke.... Well luckily i slept off in my room. For about 8hrs.... Woke up weak couldnt move.. Slept again same cndition but managed to open my room door...we took the stuff at 9.30pm on tuesday night But my friends slept for a whole Day and woke up 9.35am on thursday morning ah no fit laff them scarra when i told them they couldnt believe it .. Hehehehe lol.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by MDMA: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2013
Billyonaire: First time, I ate with rice, I felt joy. I bathed and went to bed. The bed started turning and shaking, then the bed started turning upside down, I held very tightly on the bed, I turned and lied on my stomach and fastened my hands on the bed so hard. Then came the voice, "Listen, you are feeling hot, remove your cloths, then go outside naked and take some breeze", I knew this was madness, I told the voice, "shut the Bleep up", I stood up from the bed and locked the door and hide the key so the voice can not make me get silly. I was battling the voice until I slept off and woke up the next day.

Since then, I have tried it severally but socially, and I have even moved on to sk, crack, heroin and Ephedrine on trial basis. My experience with sk cocktail on vodka was exciting, after a glass of the cocktail, I had a mighty erection, I drove out to e-bar and got a pretty lady, I drove straight to Trends, and got a room, I pounded on a call-girl for 3 straight hours but even though I had those voices in my head, I made sure the cd was doubled and at one time trippled. I could feel my veins/muscles expanding and my heart was beating to a point i felt it might come out of my chest, my lungs operated on highest rythmn, my breathing was loud. After the thundering coming, I jumped up, and locked myself in the bathroom and breath for abt 30 minutes, the call-girl had orgasm thrice and when she realize I was in the bathroom too long, she came pushing the door to see whats up, I told her to give me some time. I would have had a cardiac arrest if I wasnt young.

My experience with ephedrine is not fit for the thread.

Most times, experiences are necessary but could be disastrous, if you can, stay off drugs, if you cant, be moderate. No superman there.

[size=18pt]Hian! I always knew you were a crack-addict![/size]

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2013
'man and weed' still a better love story than twilight

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by Mickeywilliams(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2013
Ogbeni,weed smokers both retired and serving full here o...abeg charle who get e-weed ah wan high small...
Re: My Experience With Weed by vIQtoOor(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2013
tyson99: Weed wey i smoke wey i no know how i landed at a celestial church and dem don light candle around me,dat thing na devil

Lool.
Re: My Experience With Weed by vIQtoOor(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2013
Swiftboy: Oh boy I don laugh chest dey pain me....Weed na bad thing oh! One of my bros shared his experience back then in Unilorin!his room mate served him a well prepared beans spiced with weed...this bros ate it like an hungry lion.After sometimes,bros just dey run commot from lion dey shout help! Help help see lion,see lion.see snake oh! He said he was aware that he's high and that something is wrong,but he cant just control saying those rubbish and that he's actually seeing things! I love people sharing weed experience cos nothing funny reach am. Laughing again!

Lool. guy weed sweet o
Re: My Experience With Weed by illicit(m): 9:30am On Nov 30, 2013
first of all, contrary to some's believe, weed isnt addictive and its way safer than cigarretes
I take weed on a regular and i dont have any crazy experience but my first time of chewing raw weed, man this shi.t wasnt dried enough and i ate it at my friends place then I went home, had a shower.....
The following happened
after my bath I was at the sitting room woth my mum and sister watching a funny yoruba movie, suddenly I noticed that when we all laffed, im always d last to stop and am even laffing at not so funny details, my sister is been peeking at me although she suspect notin, then I realised I was too big for the couch am sitting in, am feeling like am 6 times my usual size, and am hearing some eerie noises, I knew what it was so I went into my room and looked in the mirror, eh? Have u ever seen ursef? I mean like u lookin at another person, that was what I saw, i saw mysef as anoda person in my room, thats what the mirror showed me...... My eyes were puffy, very red and almost closed, i knew I was in today, to avoid trouble and get medication I have to leave home, cos my folks must not know about it, so I began this journey back to my friends place, man it wasnt funny, on the way I kept walking like running, I keep hearing voices telling me to run faster, I noticed people were staring at me and some were stepping out of my way, I feel like the sky is coming down on me and a whirlwind wants to swallow me, a voice tells me to shoutout for help, but i quickly checked that, although it wasnt easy to, I got to my friends place at last, he was outside with my other friends and on seeing me they realised and figured out whats wrong..... I didnt tell them anything, they just took me in immediately, bought a lot of garri and kulikuli, epa, milk and sugar with very chilled water for me, fed me, laid me down turned d fan on, covered me with a big duvet, removed my belt and locked the room..... They come in intervals to check on me and they told me afterwards that I kept repaeating obscene words and kept calling for my mom, that they shd help me call my mom to pray for me that am gone crazy...... I actually tot that was it, I tot I had gone loco but thank goodness am back, and weed is my very good comrade now, i have learnt to master it......
Let me add that i kept remembering long forgotten scenes from my childhood, the road i ve passed when i was sent on errand, rooms that i ve been into as a kid, the clothes i do wear, silly meaningless details, u will hear the most minute sound..... It was crazy, it took me some 4days to become fully recovered and functional
Thanks

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Weed by vIQtoOor(m): 9:30am On Nov 30, 2013
even just reading of these experiences already from u guys dey mk me high

Lool. I love weed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2013
Ishilove:
My word... You need Jesus undecided

I know.
Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2013
MDMA:

Hian! I always knew you were a crack-addict!
Far from it, I experiment. It's something you do after success.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by Teespice(f): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2013
Chei.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 30, 2013
The day I took it, I was in genjutsu.. I was alive but couldn't move, I saw all my loved ones trying to reach me in limbo, but still stuck in limbo.. to cut the story short, I woke up in the pool with my friends holding my head

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by bebechuks: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2013
mr_man: I had just moved out of my parents house and was sharing a room with my "friend". I had no idea he smoked weed, despite his suspicious movements and signature weed scent(abi na odour?) barely two weeks after moving in with him, my worst fears were confirmed as he started bringing home his weed smoking buddies and they would occassionally roll a wrap and smoke it right there in the room or mix the weed with beans or spagehtti.
Being a very curious person i always wondered what made them happy after smoking, so i decided to find out for myself(wrong move)

It was a very hot day in february, a saturday i think it was, my friend was out as usual. I searched everywhere for his stash but couldn't find it so i decided to go and get mine. I arrived the weed joint all sweaty and nervous, half expecting to get muged but nobody seemed to be aware of my presence there, they were all on different planets all expect one i concluded that he must be the seller so i approached him and the following conversation ensued:
Me: how far?
Weed seller: i dey
Me: i wan buy weed
Weed seller: how many parcel?
Me: parcel ke? Iro oo, na just small i need
Weed seller: laughs really hard. bolo leleyi sha(meaning this guy is a dunce oo)
Apparently, a parcel of weed is that small wrap, i didn't know that. I thought it was something very large.
I gave him 1000naira and he gave me a tiny wrap of weed with a white paper, i was suprised when he gave me 950 as change. I couldn't beleive weed was that cheap.

On my way home, i decided not to smoke it but mix it with beans because i thought that it will be better that way(another wrong move). Long story short, i cooked beans and added the whole weed, ate it and called my friend, i told him ogbeni i just ate weed oo and nothing happened to me this one that you people will eat and be feeling funky, i don chop am oo. My friend was like ehen you be strong man oo
I decided to take a quick nap before doing laundry, i woke up about 20 minutes later on the floor i was banging my head on the floor, and i couldn't stop, my heart beat was so audible and fast, everything was extra bright and extra loud. After a few minutes of head banging, i was able to get up from the floor,
I felt as if i had just gained access to a part of my mind that I never knew existed previously, it was scary and cool at the same time. I could feel the blood flowing in my veins(you have to experience it to believe it. Though I strongly advise against it) i felt so uncomfortable in the room, it felt like i was in an oven suddenly a voice in my head wisphered ogbeni bo aso e joor (off your clothes) i obeyed. The voice came again oya sa re(now run) that was when i realised that the weed had taken effect so i decided to take a shower to see if it will calm me down, but the water felt so hot on my skin so hot i ran out of the bathroom.

I called my friend to see if he could help me make sense of what was going on but he laughed at me, he asked me the quantity of weed i took and i told him i used a whole parcel, he said guyyyyy you don eff up if you no sleep in the next 30mins, you go mad oo go chemist make you go explain yourself.
By this time things had escalated, i had a severe itch at the back of my head that wouldn't go away no matter how hard i scratched and i was convinced that the beating in my chest was an evil spirit that could only be killed with a punch. I ran to my neighbour champion and told him champion e jo e fun mi lese laya(champion pls punch me in the chest) ti e ba gbami lese laya mo ma ku oo(if you don't punch me i will die oo) he hissed and walked out having had enough of such nonsense from the boys in the boys quatters.

The voice in my head came again iwo na o de gba ara e lese laya abi o ti fe ku ni(why don't you punch yourself in the chest or do you want to die?) i punched and punched but there was no difference.
The house was getting hotter, the voice in my head was getting louder, the itch in my head was getting worse, and the evil spirit in my chest was getting louder. Then came the voice again oya ma sare lo(start running) so i started running but on getting outside in the sun, i felt so cold i was shivering but that didn't stop me from running(i would have given husain bolt a run for his money on that day).
On getting to the chemist, i realised i was bare footed, i told him i had a severe headache i needed something to make me sleep immediately, he gave me the drug and i chewed it right there in his presence, next i asked him to give me a drug for evil spirit, that was when he realised something was wrong with me and chased me out.
I got back home and tried to sleep but my heart beat wouldnt let me, so i ran back out this time around to a nurse in the area, first thing she asked was kilode o wo bata ni? (why don't you have your shoes on? I told her jackie chan ti gba bata lowo mi (jackie chan collected my shoes) i was finally able to explain my situation to her and she took me in, tied something around my elbow and injected me directly in the vein. I passed out immediately only to wake around 1 or 2am in the middle of the night with the worst kind of hunger I have ever felt in my life. I ate a whole loaf of butter field bread in one sitting without butter or tea.

I came home to a hero's welcome, my friend told me e be like say your head no carry am but e go better make you try am once more so you go dey use to it. The following day while the house was empty, I packed my Ghana must go and like the prodigal son in the bible I went back home to my parents. It's been a few years since that experience but the lesson I learnt is an unforgettable one. My curiosity hasn't gotten me in trouble again and my circle of friends have since changed.
whew
Re: My Experience With Weed by jamace(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2013
LWKMD for here ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2013
Being a curious guy I have never being a fan of taking weed by ingestion. The effects take time to start but it can last upto 8 hours. The effects are hard to control.
Although I had heard stories on weed like people hearing a voice inside them and I even argued about it yesterday but I don't belive it.
The normal effects are relaxed mind, beautiful
Scenes and a general happy mind.
Then comes the craving for food. And sometimes the desire for sex in fact you will want to do anything to make you happy. The day I tried cooking with poo I made my self miserable. Because the effects took long to start I tot I was normal, so I went to watch football at a viewing centre. But I soon wen d effects started all I wanted to do do was to sleep but I never heard a voice. I prefer rolling a joint and inhaling poo.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2013
my guy cooked indomie.i didnt knew that he used weed in cooking the food.we all ate.make i no lie i piss for bed.for two days.i no know myself
Re: My Experience With Weed by passionate88: 9:44am On Nov 30, 2013
Hahahahaha. Eating dope is the worst
Re: My Experience With Weed by Uniquexty(f): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2013
Oh Lord Gracious!!!! U guys just got me high now. I am laughing real hard. Just last month, my cousin ate weed and i didnt know abt it. He asked me to accompany him to the next street to go get something. As we were abt crossing the road, this boy lifted me up and carried me on his head. He was shouting ' i am a great truckpusher'. people gathered. I was so embarrased on top of his head

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Weed by Gofwane(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2013
May be i shud create a thread 4 my own experience. because it wsn't a small thing. Dat day ehh, i did cat-walk on an express way, a voice told me i ws going 2 die by 6pm. I was jst begging evry1 4 4givness nd wen dey ask me y? I told dem i ws going 2 die by 6pm.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 30, 2013
I've had to smoke weed and SK in some dangerous situations. . .just to blend in as it were, and to deflect ill-will and suspicion. However, I do not drag/inhale deeply enough for the effect to be significant.

What I do know is that weed/SK has caused at least two of my friends to lose their sanity. One of them was a particularly pathetic case, as the guy in question was such a 'correct boy' back then. One of the best dressers in my freshman year (in fact, a nominee for best-dressed jambite in the days when my school had thousands of 'premium' jambitos). Dude had at least 6 Timberlands (different colours) in those days when owning even one regular butter-colour Timbolo boot was a big deal; countless Ralph/Tommy Hilfiger polos, Versacé this, Moschino that. Rayban sunglasses and Breitling wristwatches and shyte. Hot boy he was no doubt, and the chicks adored him. When weed/SK entered the equation, this guy lost it completely.

Imagine wearing a shirt inside-out, with your zippers down, and with bathroom slippers. . . .and venturing out of your room to attend lectures. . . .in the full glare of all the 'happening' boys and girls in school! Not once, not twice, but almost habitually! Add that to the inexplicable bouts of manic laughter (when nothing is funny), blowing one's nose into a handkerchief that was once white, etc etc. Dude lived a miserable life and could not graduate until his family whisked him off to God knows where. Nobody has heard from/about him for years now.

Another close friend of mine also experienced virulent madness for about two days after taking more SK than his brain could deal with. Thankfully, he managed to return to his senses, and he has had a lingering fear of God ever since.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by Kpimp: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2013
[quote author=Gofwane]All of una experiences no reach my own. I saw my lyf going out of my body. Omo, i go chase d lyf,catch am, put am back 2 my body. If u hear d full gist ehn,... Smh.[/quote

Share ur experience make we laugh]

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by devour129: 9:52am On Nov 30, 2013
chinziaski: Pls stop smoking weed. When you are high, you are only lucky if you come back to your normal state.

Weed excite your brain and make everything around you meaningless.

Weed is very addictive and very difficult to abstain from because it trigger a part of the brain dat makes you feel happy unnecessarily. If you are happy unnecessarily, that means you are insane!

Moreova, this local weed has a very bad effect on the lungs, leaving so many carbon in the lung that is very difficult expel through breathing. The more you smoke weed, the higher the deposit of carbon in ur system. This will later cause lungs failure or lung cancer.

Please stay away from artificial happiness and highness, its never good. You are high now, it might be the last time you will return to ur normal state because "a stone thrown up might never land on thesame spot which it was thrown."

Madness
ok they have heard.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by ireneidiva(f): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2013
Funny
Re: My Experience With Weed by ichommy(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2013
Emmyk: LoL. Ori yo eh

He for run mad o.
Re: My Experience With Weed by devour129: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2013
Uniquexty: Oh Lord Gracious!!!! U guys just got me high now. I am laughing real hard. Just last month, my cousin ate weed and i didnt know abt it. He asked me to accompany him to the next street to go get something. As we were abt crossing the road, this boy lifted me up and carried me on his head. He was shouting ' i am a great truckpusher'. people gathered. I was so embarrased on top of his head
LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! / Can Two People With AS Genotype Marry? / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.